Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin controls the fate of the Ukraine, but who controls Putin?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

Putin controls the fate of the Ukraine, but who controls Putin?

Name:  Putin1.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  12.9 KB

According to some, Putin will singlehandedly rescue the world from the clutches of the Rothschild/Rockefeller criminal banking cartel. Putin is the modern-day version of George Washington who will lead the world to the promise land while crushing the New World Order. I wish this was true, but to believe so would be to engage in the fantasy thinking of a five-year-old. There are no good guys, there are no bad guys. There are the banksters. They own everything and they control everything. It may be true that Putin appears in control of the world’s chessboard as evidenced by his repulsing of the planned American invasion of Syria and now he controls the high ground on regaining control of Ukraine. Putin may presently control the chessboard, but who is in control of Putin?

Putin’s Persona

Today, some are crediting Putin with paying off the Rothschild debt, kicking the banksters out of Russia and standing up to the New World Order in the same matter that the world witnessed Iceland jailing criminal bankers that had wrecked their economy. On the surface, the persona has been created that Putin is a freedom fighter against the NWO. If this is true, Putin will likely have a very short shelf life as Russia’s leader as history speaks clearly for itself on what happens to leaders who oppose the banksters.

The Fate of Those Who Say No to the Banksters

When Lincoln refused to bow down to Rothschild banking demands, he was assassinated. When McKinley refused to give the bankers the Spanish-American War and he also refused to support the early attempts at establishing the Federal Reserve, he was assassinated. When JFK produced the now infamous Treasury Certificates *(C Notes) which were in competition to the fiat currency of the Federal Reserve, he was assassinated. When Reagan refused to prop up Middle East terrorism as the new boogey man who was being lined up by the bankers to replace the cold war conflict which had netted the bankers hundreds of trillions dollars of profits, he was shot and barely survived.

Saddam Hussein was murdered for the “human rights violations” of associated with selling oil for Euros. OK, he did gas the Kurds, but is was Bechtel that provided the means to carry out the act.

When *Libyan leader Gaddafi refused to help create an African Union currency and establish a central bank inside of the booming economy that was Libya, he was murdered for human rights violations against his people. The Libyan government provided a house to newly married couples. Gas was 14 cents per gallon. Libya had no national debt. The Rothschild/Rockefeller banksters could not tolerate a prosperous nation that they did not control through central banking. Did you know that the government paid for its citizens to go to college and paid for students to study abroad? The Libyan government provided its citizens with free health care and also paid for medical procedures to be performed in foreign countries. However, Gaddafi was taken out “for human rights violations”. Let’s be clear, he was killed because Libya was profitable and not under the control of the banksters.

Why would Putin be any different than any other leader who opposes the NWO? *And even if Putin was indeed as pure as the driven snow and is standing up to the NWO, then doesn’t that mean that Putin has to go to war with Western banking interests? Doesn’t that mean that Putin would be at war with the United States? Doesn’t that also mean that Putin’s nuclear missiles would have to reign down on American citizens killing hundreds of millions? Therefore, if you support Putin, doesn’t that prove that you are suicidal? Is Putin the latest hero in the fight against the banksters? Do you want to bet your life on it?

Why Putin’s Independence Should Be Questioned

Did you know that Putin’s Russia controls much of the energy needs in Europe? Russia supplies 36% of German gas, 27% of Italy’s gas and 23% of France’s gas. *Does any rational person think that Putin would be allowed to be the major supplier or Europe’s energy needs without express approval of the bankers? Do you not think that the bankers are not taking a cut of the profits? The Rothschild banksters could simply ban Russian exported oil and force Europe to pay higher prices to obtain their energy needs by purchasing their oil elsewhere? Until someone can explain this discrepancy in Putin’s independence from the bankers, I have to believe that he is a banker plant designed to be the controlled opposition in a contrived and coming World War III in which billions will die. Maybe Putin is an unwilling stodge in this whole scenario. However, he is a former KGB Colonel, I do not see how he would NOT know the score of the game that he is playing in. Putin supplies Europe’s energy needs and the Rothschild’s sit on the sidelines and have just let it happen? *What is more likely is that the banksters are controlling both sides of the for a desired outcome.

Bankers Control Both Sides

How many times in history have the bankers controlled both sides of a conflict? Rockefeller interests control both major American political parties.

Jesus was so upset by the practices of the money changers in the temple, he tipped over tables and drove the banksters out with a whip. This was the *one and only time we witness Jesus using force during his entire ministry.

All Wars Are Controlled By the Bankers

World War I was waged by 27 nations. The number of participants totaled 66 million. There were 37million casualties with seven million who were killed. Its direct costs are estimated at $210 trillion. The indirect costs of the war are estimated at $150 trillion dollars. And these figures do not include the additional billions in interest payments, veterans’ care and pensions, and similar expenses…” In WWI, we see the Rothschild/Rockefeller banking interests prolonging the conflict by at least three years. The only way that this war continued beyond 1915 was because the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 and could make up money out of thin air. This is how the bankers do it. This is how they get endless war by supplying both sides with fiat currency and promoting wars by controlling both sides of the conflict.

Many experts credit Standard Oil with giving the allies the ability to win WWII against the Nazi’s. Yet, The banksters also supported the Nazis in World War Two as Charles Higham documents in his classic book,*Trading with the Enemy*(1983). Higham clearly demonstrates that *Rockefeller’s Standard Oil supplied oil to the Nazis. George H. W. Bush’s father, Prescott Bush was actually charged with violating the Trading with the Enemies Act in WWII, because the elder Bush was supplying aid and comfort to the Nazis. The charges were eventually dropped and the event was covered up because Bush was in charge of the USO and the damage to American morale could have been significant. Coke and IBM supplied both sides in WWII and the list goes on and on. And Super Putin is above all of this control?

Conclusion

The next part in this series will demonstrate exactly how two sides of this conflict are being created by the banksters which will ultimately plunge the world into World War III. Whether or not Super Putin is a willing participant in the plans of the banksters is irrelevant. He and the Ukrainian leadership are playing a script that was created for them in Basel. To believe otherwise, is to ignore the present facts as well as the lessons of history.

source:

http://intellihub.com/putin-controls...ontrols-putin/

Either that, or he has something that the bankers want and cannot yet access?

Russ

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (6th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), gardener (21st December 2014), modwiz (6th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Sooz (7th March 2014), Wolf Khan (6th March 2014), Woody (6th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Could prove to be an interesting thread.

Not sure to what degree Putin controls Ukraine ... how 'bout that Orange revolution???

If it becomes clear there will be another "Kennedy Cuba missle crisis redux" then what is the guy supposed to do???

While the world puppets that be fret over such things (that we the people really have little control over save those that have mastered their minds) ... I prefer to lighten the load and laugh at the world.

Hey you are free to put it on my tombstone if so inclined and have the $$$ to pop for it ...

Taste another version of "Putin on the Ritz" ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

777 (6th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), Highland1 (6th March 2014), Lord Sidious (25th December 2014), modwiz (6th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Wolf Khan (6th March 2014), Woody (6th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Seems that Putin is doing good attacking the cabal and they are in a state of panic that he means business, and their scared. Good. More power to Putin!!!!!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), gardener (21st December 2014), Herbert (18th December 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Thanks Russ, that was one of the best commentaries I've read.

Credit should go to the author, Dave Hodge? Or someone else?

It's hard sometimes to find out who the original author is, or whether it's just passed on.

Whoever it was, all kudos to them.

Very succinct, clear and rational.

Edit: The Russians are very astute chess players...

Edit 2: On reflection, this piece could have been written by a NWO henchman.
    Last edited by Sooz, 7th March 2014 at 06:55.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), gardener (21st December 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Just a question to no-one in particular (if anyone knows)....

Is Russia not part of the NWO, and/or ARE they trying to find their own niche within that power, i.e., their OWN NWO.

I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone simplify this for me in plain English?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (7th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), gardener (21st December 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Who knows Sooz, the problem being awake is that we literally don't believe or trust anything anymore given the fact we know how we have been lied to from time immemorial.

Russ

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (7th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), gardener (21st December 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Sooz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Just a question to no-one in particular (if anyone knows)....

Is Russia not part of the NWO, and/or ARE they trying to find their own niche within that power, i.e., their OWN NWO.

I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone simplify this for me in plain English?
    Putin comes from a very "normal" humble background, no obvious bloodline connections at all. Dare I say, very "human" (if indeed such a thing is left). He worked his way into the KGB through effort and attained his position previously and recently by sheer intelligence and will power. something i have only recently learned is that this man was part of a post war movement to give the Soviet Union (now Russia) stability through the creation of huge energy companies and harnessing of natural resources as a business model to keep the rest of the world at arms length but still needy of Russia.

This has obviously worked. Whoever is pulling his strings (if anyone?) has balls the size of Jupiter!!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Sooz (7th March 2014), Tonz (19th December 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I know that alternative media is currently asking, that maybe Putin is not the wolf he's made out to be....

Which makes me wary...you just don't know who is hijacking who these days.

I think I should just go camp out in the woods and go feral.

The mainstream news and alternative news is doing my head in. lol....

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (7th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I know that alternative media is currently asking, that maybe Putin is not the wolf he's made out to be....

Which makes me wary...you just don't know who is hijacking who these days.

I think I should just go camp out in the woods and go feral.

The mainstream news and alternative news is doing my head in. lol....
    A bit of friendly advice my ferocious feral female friend: You are allowed to stop watching.

Weirdly enough (or synchronistically enough) I reached the same exasperated conclusion when I responded. Maybe it's our time to avert our gaze mate?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Sooz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Well, it seems to me that if Russia wasn't already a controlled asset before the Bolshevik Revolution, it certainly was afterwards. Has anything changed since then? I highly doubt it. Whether Putin came from aristocracy or humble beginnings, you don't rise to his level of prominence without being hand picked and groomed to do so.

We seem to love pointing out that Obama is a puppet, and of course he is, but why is Putin immune from this for the most part? Just because he's giving our puppet, whom we despise, a black eye? Sorry, but as much as I also enjoy seeing Putin making the big O look bad, the term "controlled opposition" is sitting right there in the front row.

Sure what's happening in the Ukraine is important, but no less important *IMO* than what's going on elsewhere while the world's undivided attention is acutely focused on this one place. Always always always, try to look and see what the other hand is doing during these dramas. This is not just chess, but multi dimensional chess.

Cheers

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Sooz (7th March 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Bankers Control Both Sides

All Wars Are Controlled By the Bankers
    Everything is controlled by the Bankers, even the Bankers. Is there anything that isn't? Who is Top Banker? I bet he's someone we've never heard of . . . .
    like for instance:

Star fund manager Nicholas Roditi, 63, set up Belvedere Investment Partners to focus on Asian investments. Based in London, he had already made forays east and owns at least 1.5% of the Russian electricity giant Unified Energy System, a stake worth £215m. The South African has about £19m of stakes in quoted firms and a £30m share in online retailer Ocado. With other assets, such as half of Ripley Engineering, a £4m company, Roditi is worth at least £400m. Nick Roditi (Nicholas Roditi); The secret agent of George Soros. Britain's best- performing investor, whose profile is so low that his business number is ex-directory, - earned pounds 80m in 1996, making him the highest paid person in the country.
    Last edited by Calabash, 7th March 2014 at 12:32. Reason: added info

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (7th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm sure there is nothing suspicious here then.......

Ukraine’s Ousted President reported dead from heart attack

Name:  Yanukovych_Capitulation-1560x690_c.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  20.0 KB

Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych reportedly died this week. Multiple news sources in Ukraine cited a Facebook posting made by Mikhail Lebed who broke the news.

According to him, he received the information about the death from a friend who works at a hospital in the city of Rostov, Russia.

“Yanykovych was brought there at around 11 PM on March 3 after suffering a heart attack, and an hour later he died,” Lebed said.

Yanukovych escaped from Kiev on February 21, and then was ousted from power by the Ukrainian parliament. He asked the Russian authorities to provide him security in the territory of that country.

It is important to emphasize that these reports are still unconfirmed, but more information will be posted as it becomes available.

As we reported earlier today, the Crimean parliament has voted for the region to join Russia, not Ukraine. However, the new Ukrainian government has declared the referendum illegal and opened a criminal investigation against Crimean Prime Minister Sergei Askyonov.

Russ

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (7th March 2014), Altaira (16th March 2014), Calabash (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), norman (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Tonz (19th December 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Will Putin try and bring down the federal reserve?

Putin targets Americas Achilles heal: “He’s going to destroy the stock markets”
    In 2012 an elite insider claimed that on or around March 4, 2014*the doomsday clock would ring, the effect of which would be a complete collapse of the U.S. economyBy Mac Slavo | SHTFPlan

How former Vice Presidential adviser Grady Means came to this conclusion with a specific target date may forever remain clouded in secrecy.*But given the state of current affairs around the world today, one can’t help but consider that maybe Grady Means was on to something. With the fight over political and resource control in the Ukraine heating up, is it possible the Means was referring to this very set of circumstances?

We know the U.S. economy is literally on the*brink of a collapse. All we need now is a triggering mechanism.

Contrarian investor and commentator*Greg Mannarino*thinks it could be happening right now, and he explains his highly viable theory in the broadcast below.

In essence, Mannarino warns that Russia’s Vladimir Putin may be using the current geo-political climate to position his pieces on the grand chessboard with the end game being a total wipe out of domestic equity markets and the U.S. dollar itself .

Given the horrid economic fundamentals in the U.S., mounting and un-serviceable debt levels, and the fact that China is now moving lock-step with their Russian counterparts, could we be seeing the final stages of a coordinated strike on U.S. economic and financial interests?

A few more moves and it could be Checkmate:

Putin understands the Achilles heel is this hyper inflated stock market… this man is brilliant.

Since we realize all warfare is based on deception, this backing off of troops here is *a part of the play.

When he re-introduces those troops and makes his move here it’s going to crush the U.S. equity markets and take trillions of dollars out of this market and a lot of peoples’ pockets.

Vladimir Putin is not in any way going to back down to Barack Obama or any of the Western powers. He has no reason to do that. He understands where this going and what he needs to do to make this work here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27aA-hKabew

Of course, we have to consider he could be playing both sides?

Russ

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Calabash (7th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), modwiz (7th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014), Woody (7th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I hope so.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (7th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (8th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post

Great Video Russ - and I can definitely see what he's saying as a possibility.

Here's what I hope: I hope my assessment of Putin is correct. And that is he's statesman as well as a politician. To me, a statesman cares about his country and his people (Unlike our politicians who only care about their own pocketbooks and keeping the corporations happy that fill their pocketbooks (Rand Paul and Dennis Kucinich are the only statesman that I'm aware of in the US).

Back to Putin. These days, a good statesman should also think about harmony in the world. He should think past the days of one country holding reign over the many countries, as he could see historically what that breeds eventually. Will Putin's ego allow this? Again, I hope so.

We all have realized that the Fed Reserve is rotten to the core and needs to be taken down. Hopefully, it will be done in a way that brings equity to the 99% population (think Iceland) rather than devastation to that middle and lower classes (think depression) which probably won't effect the 1%. They have money and real estate stashed in many countries, also own corporations in other countries.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Calz (8th March 2014), Cearna (8th March 2014), Highland1 (8th March 2014), modwiz (8th March 2014), Ria (18th December 2014)