Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Courtney Brown: Implications

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Hi Ronin:

thank you but this is above my intelligence and understanding.
    Please do not be judgmental about yourself. No one else is. Should anyone be foolish to venture an opinion, it matters not. Thankfully, you do not live in their head; your space starts from within you. I know what you wrote above is not true and when you pause to think about it; you will also know it is not true.

All you have to do toss your shoulders back when you're at the keyboard, suck in deep breaths and exhale, wear a smile and sip a cold one if you care to. Water is fine or whatever is your favorite.

Paste a reminder to do this and make it a habit. You'll be amazed how the information will flow and you will know that you know, especially when focusing on one topic.

The sun is over the yard arm here and I'm going to follow my advice and fix a dry martini with a stuffed rocket. (olive with garlic)

Cheers!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st March 2014), BabaRa (22nd September 2014), lookbeyond (21st March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (21st March 2014), shamanseeker (24th March 2014), Sooz (21st March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    There is a connection starting with Jesuit educated Joseph Atwill's book Caesars Messiah.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/about/

Another researcher (can't think of name at the moment) has made the connection with cloning in Germany 1920's concerning Hitler and Merkel believed to be the product of his loins. It's dark stuff - interviews on internet.

One thing should be obvious, the real person (described as Jesus in the book) whoever he was didn't write or inspire his home boys he roamed with to write it. The guy in the book approved of slavery; said some ridiculous things to reinforce government like: "Give to Caesar the things that are Caesars and those that are Gods to gods." (not exact quote as I don't have time to look up Chapter/verse)

The "God" in the Old Testament was a blood thirsty murderer telling his followers to go into villages and slay everyone including their animals...and: "If a woman be found with child, cut that child from her womb".

But...he loves you!

The OT God also liked the smell of burnt roasted animals. Never showed up to eat them, but, he liked to smell them. Strange God? He only smells, but doesn't eat? I'm curious what he thinks of our farts?

But...he loves you!

Several years ago, a British company was contracted to create that same smell for astronauts so they could get accustomed to the odor to prevent barfing in their space suits.

Never look to one Person, Organization, Book, Corporation, Religion, for the truth. They don't have it and if they did, they wouldn't tell you. Their God is "Gold, Oil, Drugs" plus slavery, pedophilia, blackmail, bribes, murder...and anything else you can think of that you would not consider engaging in.

Not only then, but don't you think it's a "quickening" of connecting the dots when you relax and smile as there is nothing to be afraid of?

I think CB is jerking our entertainment chain.
    I prefer old "Laurel and Hardy" movies or "The Last of the Summer Wine" as they make me laugh. I love Nora Batty, her sagging hose and hair curlers coupled with Compo's constant passion for her just "as she is".
    Interesting, Sparky because Renzi is a Jesuit as is the Pope!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (24th March 2014), modwiz (25th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Here is some more from Courtney

Courtney Brown - 911: What Really Happened? Part One

Courtney Brown discusses the results of a remote viewing project which focused on the events of 9/11. The 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. in the year 2001 were arguably the most shocking and audacious events to happen so far this century. There are many unexplained anomalies associated with these attacks. The number and nature of the anomalies have led a significant and growing number of people to question the official explanation of these events as simply the actions of a small band of terrorists known as al-Qaeda led by Osama bin Laden. This investigation takes a fresh look at 9/11 using remote-viewing methods that were originally developed by the U.S. military and used for espionage purposes. The results are both deeply disturbing and highly controversial.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd September 2014), KosmicKat (22nd September 2014)