Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown: Implications

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I've just seen this video. I didn't know about this thread which is extremely interesting. I haven't had time to read it all yet but will. The BBC flashed all these illuminati symbols during a football game with ominous comments on the Ides of March.

Why would they do this? It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes. Destinies will be determined. Will the dictator as in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' win or will he be defeated? This is very interesting from my point of view as Italy has become very blatantly a dictatorship during the last few years and the process seems to have been completed with Renzi becoming unelected premier and having this week received (after the President of the Republic, Napolitano who has been instrumental in putting him there and ignoring the Constitution) the 'blessings' of Angela Merkel. The loudest voices against a dictator have been raised by the dictators themselves and aimed at the opposition.
    Who is going to win? The dictators or the people who will not accept it? Is this the question?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV7GEutiz4Y

Here is a better view of it all. If you feel offended by the use of this symbolism, why don’t you think of writing into the BBC and asking them exactly what was their purpose?

'Liverpool v Manchester United. Match of the day. BBC 16th March 2014.

Flashing Illuminati symbolism right into the front rooms of millions. And the millions are oblivious to it. Even if they notice it (and they will even subliminally) they will never think of asking themselves “Why are the BBC doing that? What does it mean?”

For those that know what they’re doing and why – to try to explain will have these wondering people with no clue and no answers just look at us as if we’re abnormal.

Oh well. See you in hell! :-)

People just don’t seem to take the initiative and do this kind of thing as if they are afraid to. And that is EACTLY why these people get away with the **** they feed us! So we (but don’t count me in on it, I’ve made my voice heard enough I’m going hoarse) only have ourselves to blame. One person can’t affect them. They just dismiss that or just ignore it altogether, but if people would “get off their arses” and create some hell about it in numbers then maybe… just maybe…..'

Read more: http://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/201...c-illuminated/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), BabaRa (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014), sandy (21st March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Originally Posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    You know what would be great is if CB would get his RV team together and tell us what happened to the Malaysian Flight. For me, this would give a great deal of credibility to the RV phenomenon. Assuming he gives the correct outcome, and it proves to be inline with their RV of this incident. Sorry if this is a little off topic...
    I asked Courtney and here is his reply :
    Hi Rayna,
    Thanks for asking. No. This is not the type of project we do. We do only scientific projects that take about a year each.
    Warmly,
    Courtney
    Last edited by Altaira, 20th March 2014 at 15:52.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014), shamanseeker (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    I asked Courtney and here is his reply :
    thought i heard somewhere that he had worked for the military?
    if he has do you actually think they would want to wait a year for the results?
    the military want to know things now and as quickly as possible.

how many police units have used physics to find missing people?and they get results?

so the question would be can he RV?or is he taking knowledge that is all over the net and piecing his own story ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), BabaRa (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Shamanseeker

Why would they do this? It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes. Destinies will be determined. Will the dictator as in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' win or will he be defeated? This is very interesting from my point of view as Italy has become very blatantly a dictatorship during the last few years and the process seems to have been completed with Renzi becoming unelected premier and having this week received (after the President of the Republic, Napolitano who has been instrumental in putting him there and ignoring the Constitution) the 'blessings' of Angela Merkel. The loudest voices against a dictator have been raised by the dictators themselves and aimed at the opposition.
    Who is going to win? The dictators or the people who will not accept it? Is this the question?
    There is a connection starting with Jesuit educated Joseph Atwill's book Caesars Messiah.
    While studying the two most prominent works of the 1st century – Josephus’ “Wars of the Jews” and the Gospels – Atwill noticed a series of parallels occurring in sequence between the military campaign of the Roman Caesar Titus Flavius and the ministry of Jesus. His findings led him to a startling new conclusion about the origins of Christianity – that a Roman imperial family, the Flavians, had created Christianity to pacify the Jews’ rebellion against Rome, and even more incredibly, they had placed a literary satire within the Gospels and “Wars of the Jews” to inform posterity of this fact.
    http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/about/
    The results of Atwill’s research are set out in his book “Caesar’s Messiah”. The second edition of “Caesar’s Messiah”, Ulysses Press 2006, became the best selling work of religious history in the US in 2007, and its German translation “Das Messias Ratsel”, Ulstein 2008, achieved #1 Best Seller status. The Flavian Signature edition of “Caesar’s Messiah”, CreateSpace 2011, adds the most detailed presentation of the parallels Atwill discovered between the works of Josephus and the Book of Luke. His upcoming book, “The Single Strand”, is also slated to be published by Ulstein, and a documentary film based on “Caesar’s Messiah” is being released in 2011. Atwill is an avid chess player, having more than 100 victories over Grandmasters and International Masters, and holding an ICC Masters rating of 2358.
    Another researcher (can't think of name at the moment) has made the connection with cloning in Germany 1920's concerning Hitler and Merkel believed to be the product of his loins. It's dark stuff - interviews on internet.

One thing should be obvious, the real person (described as Jesus in the book) whoever he was didn't write or inspire his home boys he roamed with to write it. The guy in the book approved of slavery; said some ridiculous things to reinforce government like: "Give to Caesar the things that are Caesars and those that are Gods to gods." (not exact quote as I don't have time to look up Chapter/verse)

The "God" in the Old Testament was a blood thirsty murderer telling his followers to go into villages and slay everyone including their animals...and: "If a woman be found with child, cut that child from her womb".

But...he loves you!

The OT God also liked the smell of burnt roasted animals. Never showed up to eat them, but, he liked to smell them. Strange God? He only smells, but doesn't eat? I'm curious what he thinks of our farts?

But...he loves you!

Several years ago, a British company was contracted to create that same smell for astronauts so they could get accustomed to the odor to prevent barfing in their space suits.

Never look to one Person, Organization, Book, Corporation, Religion, for the truth. They don't have it and if they did, they wouldn't tell you. Their God is "Gold, Oil, Drugs" plus slavery, pedophilia, blackmail, bribes, murder...and anything else you can think of that you would not consider engaging in.

It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes
    Not only then, but don't you think it's a "quickening" of connecting the dots when you relax and smile as there is nothing to be afraid of?

I think CB is jerking our entertainment chain.
    I prefer old "Laurel and Hardy" movies or "The Last of the Summer Wine" as they make me laugh. I love Nora Batty, her sagging hose and hair curlers coupled with Compo's constant passion for her just "as she is".

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), BabaRa (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014), sandy (21st March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    The "God" in the Old Testament was a blood thirsty murderer telling his followers to go into villages and slay everyone including their animals...and: "If a woman be found with child, cut that child from her womb".

this god was called Yaweh and was created by moses.
    Yahweh was actually a devil or demon that fooled Moses.

we often hear people say why would god allow such atrocious acts allowed upon us if he really cared and loved us?
    that is because the god that Moses created was not a true god and may still have a foothole in todays society.

Tom Montalk explains this on his website http://montalk.net/.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    the ides of March used in football videos is a innocent joke.
    what they are doing is taking some date from history and relating it to football.

they are using it as a marketing programme to state that the game is on for football.
    a competition for all the football teams.

i think mainstream media have starting taking note of the alternative forums and they are starting to use this as either .
    not only football,but with movies and the music industry.
    a marketing scheme.
    a laugh in your face bitch slap.
    or dis information.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    thought i heard somewhere that he had worked for the military?
    if he has do you actually think they would want to wait a year for the results?
    the military want to know things now and as quickly as possible.

how many police units have used physics to find missing people?and they get results?

so the question would be can he RV?or is he taking knowledge that is all over the net and piecing his own story ?
    I can't answer those questions but can only speculate. My view here is that the RV technique is not good enough to provide definite answers when it comes to time travel. If he was confident about the results they are getting he wouldn't missed opportunity to increase the credibility of the The Farsight Institute by solving the misery around the missing plain, unless he is still connected to the military forces who don't need to discover something they already now.

They spend a year on a particular project to as they repeat the same target within a period of time in order to achieve reliable scientifically proven results.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    have any of you heard of...
    locale 1
    locale 2
    locale 3

i think in astral projection and Remote viewing what we may see is through etheric eyes and a different dimension to our 3d reality.
    so we may not get a clear picture as we are observing in a different state of being.

just came back to me.
    as a child i remember falling asleep on the couch.
    i would wake up(half asleep) and be able to see around the room without opening my eyes.
    the difference was,everything was distorted.
    i could hear and see and be in that lucid moment.
    but it was not real to me at that time as my perception only knew of the 3d reality that we live in.
    Last edited by ronin, 20th March 2014 at 20:43.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Our state of consciousness has to resonate with the vibration of the reality in which we are at that moment. In astral projection and I assume in RV state we use the body which resonates with the same vibration. Other wise we cant interact and even see anything, we won't be able to make contact . Just like in 3d we see only 3d objects in the astral we use our astral body to travel and observe. We may not get clear picture because we don't know how to navigate in this reality and how to use the new senses, however some people know better than other how to do this. Also those finer realities are a lot more thought sensitive and if we know how to control our thoughts and to stay focused we will be able to see clearly.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

ronin (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Our state of consciousness has to resonate with the vibration of the reality in which we are at that moment. In astral projection and I assume in RV state we use the body which resonates with the same vibration. Other wise we cant interact and even see anything, we won't be able to make contact . Just like in 3d we see only 3d objects in the astral we use our astral body to travel and observe. We may not get clear picture because we don't know how to navigate in this reality and how to use the new senses, however some people know better than other how to do this. Also those finer realities are a lot more thought sensitive and if we know how to control our thoughts and to stay focused we will be able to see clearly.
    ditto see the post above amended!
    and the time.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i would wake up(half asleep) and be able to see around the room without opening my eyes.
    the difference was,everything was distorted.
    i could hear and see and be in that lucid moment.
    but it was not real to me at that time as my perception only knew of the 3d reality that we live in.
    I am not talking from direct experience, I have a very limited one, but from what I've read and heard so far. William Buhlman explains this very well.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I am not talking from direct experience, I have a very limited one, but from what I've read and heard so far. William Buhlman explains this very well.
    ahh what comes to mind is.....
    someone tried to tell me something but at the time i did not understand it.

there is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.

we can read as many books as we can take in.
    to adapt knowledge within our lives is the difficult task.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with you but I also mentioned I am on that path just can't compare my limited experience with the one that Bihlman has. I never talk about things I don't understand though.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Hi Ronin:

this god was called Yaweh and was created by moses.
    Yahweh was actually a devil or demon that fooled Moses.
    Moses was a fictional character; a myth. Here's just one of many recent scholarly sources and you don't have to buy the book to learn. This author exposes "Moses the Law Giver" and "lays the character out in lavender" with her preliminary intelligent research:

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/...hp?f=22&t=4182

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014), ronin (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Hi Ronin:

Moses was a fictional character; a myth. Here's just one of many recent scholarly sources and you don't have to buy the book to learn. This author exposes "Moses the Law Giver" and "lays the character out in lavender" with her preliminary intelligent research:

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/...hp?f=22&t=4182
    thank you but this is above my intelligence and understanding.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2014), modwiz (20th March 2014)