Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown: Implications

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    So... ET is not coming to save us, no zapping of human consciousness. What a pity. I guess we'll have to do it on our own.

I'm so happy I did not waste too much time on this. Life goes on as usual I guess. Rolling up my sleeves to continue the work.

P.S. All I can say is that you need protection to watch this "work". After 35 + minutes of listening and sometimes watching the video, even though I protected myself, I am caught up with a bit of nausea... not giving anything more to this. Over and out.
    Last edited by Moonlight, 15th March 2014 at 13:00. Reason: Warning

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), BabaRa (15th March 2014), Curt (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Lets not be hasty to judge without proper assessment folks.

-Snip-

Lets be the super sleuths we are, discern and discuss the validation of any potential truth.
    Absolutely Russ, so here is what I got from notes taken while watching the video:

OK, so the "true" history of the pyramids, and mankind, is that there was an original pyramid building ET group, who were mass enslaving humans as well. Then a second ET group (the good guys) came along, chased the first ET group out, and freed mankind with new ideas. Hmm, well then what happened to that newfound freedom for humanity? Even if this story is true, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" comes to mind. Looks to me like it's time to change bosses again, and *that's* what this is about. The marketing campaign is a side show.

Courtney Brown: (2:22)
    Disclosure is about you, being shown absolute and totally convincing information, so that you are in no doubt about something.
    Sorry Courtney, but I'm not seeing it. All I was shown was a couple of guys (supposedly) doing RV sessions. What the heck kind of proof is that? I could also make a video showing me revealing the secrets of the universe by drawing on a sketch pad. Come on man...

Courtney Brown: (18:37)
    Do not allow others to do your thinking for you.
    Even though this is *precisely* what Courtney is doing, by telling us the "real" story of the E.T./pyramid combination.

Courtney Brown:
    Look at the data yourself, make up your own mind
    What data???

Courtney Brown: (24:44)
    I know all of this may seem like a lot to absorb
    Yes, it is Courtney...

Some further things that caught my interest:

So we are not to wait for a "Presidential announcement", or some announcement from "elite sources". No no no don't do that! Just wait for what a hand full of his elite remote viewers have to say. Nice...

He keeps mentioning those "secretive elites", the "military elites" and such. Really Courtney? Those elites are your bread and butter, and you are snuggled up in bed right there with them dear sir.

The asteroid belt being the result of an exploded planet is not a new idea, and neither is the idea of multiple realities and timelines. Remote viewers did not just discover these things. The idea of levitating the pyramid stones is certainly not new either.

And lastly (for now). The origins of remote viewing are as embedded in the wonderful world of Intelligence, black ops, psy ops, and mind control as you can get. He uses the word "project" 27 times.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Curt (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), KosmicKat (15th March 2014), Ria (15th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Susan (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    what is not being said is why the pyramids and the river nile are a duplicate of the Orion constellation and the milky way?
    also that the shafts built within the pyramids align to certain stars in the era that they where built.
    Graham Hancock wrote the fingerprints of the gods concerning his findings and the link between the pyramids and Orion.

we have a fascination now with what the pineal gland was actually used for and it,s symbolic use throughout history.
    we hear how we are light beings,of how thoth is a light being,a ascended master travelling through dimensions.
    we here how people claim to call their home orion,plaides or other such outer space galaxy or star system.
    we know the Dogon tribe knew about stars and certain planets before science found them.

what if there is a stargate!
    but it is a stargate for souls.
    and it connects the microcosm with the macrocosm and it is located within Orion.
    people yearn to go home to a galaxy far away.one that they forgot about but still long for.
    could that doorway be located within Orion,a door way for the soul?

Last edited by ronin, 15th March 2014 at 19:13.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), Calabash (16th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), modwiz (15th March 2014), Ria (15th March 2014), sandy (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I just took the time to watch the complete CB video.

I did not get nauseous.
    I did not see it as a plea to get money. He offers newsletters for free.
    Yes, he needs money as does any organization. But he gave plenty of info for free.

None of the info he gave was either new or astounding to me. Have heard it all before. Edgar Cayce talked about how they floated the blocks of stone into place.

I know remote viewing works. Can it be considered scientific research - IMO if it is done in blind studies, I think it is as scientific as any other study, if one considers that in all studies the researcher effects the outcome.

While above I said I didn't learn anything new, perhaps others have.

I believe we each need to be honest with ourselves when we watch or listen to anything/anybody. As true researchers, we need to begin neutral, not with a preconceived goal of proving the material right or wrong.

We find what we are looking for. If we stay neutral, perhaps we will find the threads of truth which run through everything that's out there.
    Prejudging is not neutral. Judging someone is wrong to prove your own theory is right - is not neutral - it's ego driven - and will eventually box you into a corner which limits growth.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), Calabash (16th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), KosmicKat (16th March 2014), modwiz (15th March 2014), Ria (15th March 2014), ronin (15th March 2014), sandy (15th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I have just copied this statement from Courtneys Facebook page:

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity. You are free to argue on this Facebook page. But please keep the profanity out of it. Thanks.

Russ

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (15th March 2014), Calabash (16th March 2014), KosmicKat (16th March 2014), modwiz (15th March 2014), Ria (15th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Had CB indicated, in his preemptive clues, that there will be ongoing DVD segments for sale to augment the costs of releasing the information he has gleaned from remote viewing, there wouldn't be much dust to deal with, I would surmise.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), KosmicKat (16th March 2014), modwiz (16th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Many who want to promote something as important as this would let everyone to watch it for free for at least 24 our prior making us to pay. If it indeed is so important I would buy it even after I've seen it and I would recommend it to my friends as worth the money and need to see. Lets not forget to no matter what some people can't get rid of the aggressive marketing legacy learnt so far and they just do it the old known way by making unbelievable statements and expecting to catch as much fish as they can. Those times have already gone and not many people would buy this specially those within the awaken communities. They might rely on the fact that most of us are naturally curious and we all sense and expect that something is about to happen and we all want to see real changes in the world.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), modwiz (16th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Sooz (16th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity.
    It sounds as if, at least, the people that pay the drones to keep up their meaningless buzz are upset!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), BabaRa (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times on the Ides of March, hence the saying, "Beware the ides of March". Wonder if Courtney has topped this figure . . . . . I will buy the video out of curiosity - and more than a little hope - although it has to be said that my "alternative collection" for want of a better term (hey, let's think of a better one . . . ) has more than its fair share of fakery and complete bollux - - ah (sigh) such is life . . . .

Dunno about the rest of the world but in London today the spring-like weather is just A - M - A - ZING - Happy Sunday everyone!
    Last edited by Calabash, 16th March 2014 at 16:59. Reason: removing apostrophe from its . . . tsk

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), BabaRa (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), ronin (16th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Fred Steeves
    There is no one more highly respected (that I am aware of) in the ultra elite remote viewing community than retired Army Col. John B. Alexander, of "Men Who Stare At Goats" fame. Aside from his many other endeavors, he is a Board Member of IRVA (International Remote Viewing Association). I thought the following from Mr. Alexander would be of interest in this conversation, regardless of one's views on the matter.

From Remote Viewing to Mind Control is one short step for those steeped in the conspiracy theories that abound today. Can remote viewers read your mind or implant thoughts? Did "the Government" cover up Saddam's use of biological agents during Desert Storm? Did they orchestrate the Oklahoma City bombing followed by the attacks on the World Trade Center? Are they routinely kidnapping people for sinister psychological experimentation?

If you are going be involved with phenomena such as remote viewing, you'd better understand conspiracy theory because you are part of it.
    http://www.irva.org/conferences/speakers/alexander.html

Cheers
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 17th March 2014 at 01:15.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), BabaRa (16th March 2014), Calabash (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Spiral (18th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks for that Fred - I have nothing against Mind Control, as long it's my own mind I'm controlling and nobody else's, and vice-versa. My interest at the moment is focused on the Montalk website where it seems that we're all "under the influence", all the time, without even being aware of it (see my signature quote below). I refuse to accept this interference, to the effect that if there is a way around it or out of it I WILL FIND IT. ha ha ha - I'm not a fortune teller by any means, but I see a lot of agg in store . . .

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), BabaRa (16th March 2014), Highland1 (16th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You know what would be great is if CB would get his RV team together and tell us what happened to the Malaysian Flight. For me, this would give a great deal of credibility to the RV phenomenon. Assuming he gives the correct outcome, and it proves to be inline with their RV of this incident. Sorry if this is a little off topic...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), BabaRa (18th March 2014), Calabash (17th March 2014), Highland1 (17th March 2014), KosmicKat (17th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Spiral (18th March 2014), Woody (17th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    You know what would be great is if CB would get his RV team together and tell us what happened to the Malaysian Flight. For me, this would give a great deal of credibility to the RV phenomenon. Assuming he gives the correct outcome, and it proves to be inline with their RV of this incident. Sorry if this is a little off topic...
    Great idea!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2014), Calabash (19th March 2014), Highland1 (18th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (18th March 2014), modwiz (18th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Spiral (18th March 2014), Woody (18th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    I just clicked on this thread to say exactly the same thing

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th March 2014), BabaRa (20th March 2014), Calabash (19th March 2014), Highland1 (18th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (19th March 2014), modwiz (18th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    anything coming from CB and his crew will not surprise any of us.
    everything he has to say is already known.
    if their aim is to reach a younger audience and awaken them for the benefit of sales or introducing new people to the art of remote viewing,then i feel he may have just done that.
    it,s just the way he has gone about it!
    cliffhanger galore.
    with the response he got he is now holding back until the time is right to let the truth be known?

Atlantis will be next and the crystals they used!how we where created as a slave race to the et,s.why we value gold so much!how many slave races are deposited on different plantets to resource the minerals for the collection of other being?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th March 2014), BabaRa (20th March 2014), Calabash (19th March 2014), Highland1 (18th March 2014), KosmicKat (19th March 2014), modwiz (18th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)