Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown: Implications

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with #22.

Life is like that in general. I've been restless for a while and have moved from one thing to another with unusual speed. Things like farmville on facebook is an excellent trap in itself. It's all about friends and caring and yet we end up spinning wheels like nobodysbizness

I figured he meant more sinister traps. I just see it in other parts of life too.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You know... pondering this revelation.

Courtney mentions Sitchin and that is the whole Annunaki thing. Ashtar who are an Annunaki PR organisation (in the opinion of some people, myself included).

Add to that the psychic who saw aliens trying to figure out how much to disclose and when. Yes, I think that bit could have been real.

And the Ides of March is a switch to a different boss. Cesar died. Obama has been looking sad and tired lately. Disillusioned.

So... China walks away from the dollar. If the dollar does "fold" and people get more and more scared, then .... how about them nice alien super gods over there, huh? Here to SAVE us poor ignorant slobs. And since the aliens live in the US... we automatically become "the new world order" with America in charge. Except the Annunaki will openly reign.

Sound insane? Yes. Somehow it just connects the dots.

I understand that they look humanoid.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    "What is it Dave? What's going to happen?"

"Something ... wonderful!"

We dance round in a ring and suppose.
    And the secret sits in the middle and knows.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Ealiss (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Name:  IMG_214501810403012.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  IMG_214472542031429.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  14.8 KB

Name:  IMG_214484607918881.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  20.5 KB

Penultimate implication:

Name:  IMG_213495394647875.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  19.8 KB

Make of it what you will....

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 14th March 2014 at 09:06.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (14th March 2014), Ealiss (14th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Penultimate implication:

Name:  IMG_213495394647875.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  19.8 KB

Russ
    WHOA!!! I do not know who is telling mr C what to say but this is a HUGE red flag to a bull.

EVERYTHING in the "implication posting 23" is FALSE.

This is the logic of the psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths. This is the logic of those who eat children. Those who torture and enjoy it. Those who burn people alive. It is not the logic of normal, sensitive people. Normal people have a built in love for their children. They have a normal, instinctive abhorrence to pain and to causing extreme pain to others.

The only humans who think like that text in implications #23, are the heartless, the emotionally insane. It is a very clear picture of how the Illuminati must think, though. The people who go to parties and serve cut up baby dolls for dinner, and use symbology of birds (women) eating berries (men) and the rest of the sick and unnatural things they do.

It needs to be understood that not all humans are born with a conscience. Those who are born without a feeling of right and wrong, strangely tend to swing towards evil as their pleasure area. They get a kick out of manipulation. They get a kick out of other people's pain. Both emotional and physical. They enjoy when their own children are crying in deep sorrow and pain. They get a kick out of making their husband or wife so sad and self hating that they are suicidal. They enjoy it when their employees jump in front of a train because they can't handle the abuse or the impossible situation that their boss put them in. THESE people will rationalize as "implications #23". No one else.

I was never religious. I was not baptized or confirmed. I am from a largely non religious country. I am not any kind of faith at all. I am guided by my inner sense of right and wrong and have spent a life time looking at other people to see if they had this inner compass or not. Most people do. They may hide it away with their sheep and lemming mentality but very few lack it.

End of vent. But right now I want to punch someone. I am done with the llluminati self rightous propaganda that mr C is spewing as some kind of CNN.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (14th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Whoa there Nellie,

Can someone blow that up, I can't seem to figure out how. Can't read it.

Must have been something big to blow Ealiss's gasket there...sorry, not making fun of anything, I just want to know what it is.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (14th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For Sooz and others:

IMPLICATIONS POSTING #23:
    If our experiences as physical beings are defined only by what we perceive, and our perceptions are limited only by our beliefs of what can or cannot be, then life is not supposed to be painful. Life can only be painful if we believe it to be painful, no matter what the apparent cause, and no matter what the degree of perceived trauma. Nothing that is not believed can be perceived. Thus, humans are not automatically destined to suffer, and sin and redemption are beliefs of control, not automatic elements of the human condition. Revolutions are simply rapid shifts away from beliefs that were previiously held by many, beliefs of pain and suffering that are finally discarded. Those who benefited from those beliefs lose control and power when this happens.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of "Implications Postings" that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2.These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (14th March 2014), Sooz (14th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If the announcement is et disclosure and the media actually publishes it, then we know something is amiss.....

Just sayin...

Russ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just out now....

Hi Everyone!*
    The time has come. The Farsight Announcement will come out in three important phases. The first is the release of a free*40 minute video that explains the Farsight Planet 2014 Disclosure*Campaign. It also introduces the new project just completed at The Farsight Institute on The Great Pyramid of Giza. The reason this project on the Great Pyramid is so important is because we have completely changed the way remote viewing is primarily done, from primarily a paper and pen process to a process recorded live on video that is theatrically interesting. You need to see it. It is now impossible for any reasonable person to deny the reality of remote viewing. The implications of this are greater than anyone can imagine. This alone will change everything. The issue of disclosure is part of this, since disclosure really has nothing to do with the authorities or the elites. Disclosure is only about what you know, and now you can have disclosure.

About The Great Pyramid of Giza, this is probably the most important remote-viewing project ever done at The Farsight Institute, and it is fitting that this project is the one that highlights our disclosure campaign. Now everyone can see that remote-viewing results are more valuable than many of the nutty ideas that are championed by a great many mainstream scientists about human slaves building the great pyramids all by themselves with only manual labor and crude tools. We can set the record straight, and tell the world that human consciousness truly is nonlocal at the same time. Moreover, the pyramid story involves extraterrestrials...big time. You need to see it to understand how important this is.

Many will scoff at our results in the beginning. But in time, the release of this project will be seen as the event that changed the direction of thinking on this planet in a major way. Without this change, who knows how our species could thrive in the future? With this change, a change of realism, we have a chance to a great destiny, a destiny in which the entire universe one day looks in our direction and says, "If the humans could awaken on Earth, with all the limitations they have with respect to consciousness, then anyone can do it." We will give hope to beings elsewhere in numbers difficult to imagine.

Please watch this video from start to finish. It is 40 minutes long. Here is the link.*

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQfyY0IZPI

Not had time to watch this yet as I'm at work....more to follow...

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 15th March 2014 at 08:53.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), BabaRa (15th March 2014), modwiz (15th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hi Russ and All,

I watched about 5 minutes of the vid and turned it off. From what I gather (and I might be wrong), this is a sampler to purchase the video.

Here is a bit more info:

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/t...f-giza-is.html
    Last edited by Sooz, 15th March 2014 at 09:27.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (15th March 2014), KosmicKat (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    It is all about money! The moron needs money! Well we all need money! LOL all this hype and what a let down!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), KosmicKat (15th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lets not be hasty to judge without proper assessment folks.
    We all need money to survive even to keep this forum up and running.
    After all, people like David Wilcox and David Icke are no different from earning their crust are they?
    Lets be the super sleuths we are, discern and discuss the validation of any potential truth.
    I wont be able to watch it till this evening due to other commitments.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 15th March 2014 at 10:39.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (17th March 2014), KosmicKat (15th March 2014), modwiz (15th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I agree with you Russ, but let's be honest, it looks like a big marketing pitch. From what I can see by comments all over the web, no-one is impressed.

I agree we all need money to survive and I get that.

But all this hype, an 'earth shattering event that will change the world as we know it', to get an intro to a vid to rent or purchase?

I'm just glad I didn't advise any of my friends to follow this.

My credibility is at a low ebb as it is....

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Curt (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), KosmicKat (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If it's a sales pitch I don't expect anything. If there is anything of value, I expect it to be pirated.

Addendum, part way through watching:

Pyramids:
    Shiny, metallic surface, radiating radio energy.
    Built by a worldwide "prison" population including genetically-engineered humans, directed by ETs.
    Stones moved partly by human labor, partly by high-tech assistance.
    First group of ETs "chased off" by second group.

I would like to see these results replicated a few times by other researchers using equally strict protocols.
    Last edited by KosmicKat, 15th March 2014 at 12:43. Reason: addendum

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    If he was truly serious about his work and beliefs and he needed the money, why wasn't he honest about it? Why couldn't he do like pay what you can? OMG do people not think anymore? Is it all about greed? About power? What about working together? Would have been easier.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), Woody (16th March 2014)