Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown: Implications

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    "We will always see and experience what we believe to be true."

Discuss.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (4th March 2014), Mark (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Good question KK.
    If you are correct in the assumption that we all create our own holographic universe then perhaps we manifest our own illusionary belief systems too?
    That being the case it would be possible to alter another persons belief process by manipulation hence giving the gullible something to believe in that otherwise may not exist?
    Humanity seems to have an obsession about the control of others.

Russ

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), donk (10th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), KosmicKat (4th March 2014), Mark (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    CB is partially right. There is something unfolding but Time will reveal it when it's ready. It will change on how we look at things. There are other things that will be happening as well. 2014 is going to be interesting.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (4th March 2014), Mark (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    You guys almost have it nailed just need to live it now!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (4th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Here's what I think on this matter Russ. From time to time ya'll will see me refer to things like, "the masters of deception", or "psychological warfare is the name of this game", or "masters of the dark arts", comments along those lines. No one has ever asked me who I think these people are, what they want, or what their tactics are, so I just haven't bothered to go into it. Now that you bring up the Courtney Brown thing again, I'm rather compelled to go there.

The people I'm mainly referring to are the original remote viewing crowd, the men who stared at goats. They are tapped directly into the highest echelons of intel, and their intent is *not* the advancement of mankind, rather the manipulation of mankind through consciousness redirection.

I don't believe for one second that RV was originally intended as a spying technique against the competing Soviets, unless that was just part of a game on the side. These guys *do* love their games after all, but there's simply no way they couldn't have known there was much more to it than that. I also don't believe for one second that RV was bravely introduced to the outside the world by these top intel guys, so that we could become self empowered. What a load of hooey lol...

Just a cursory perusal of some of the names involved speaks volumes, or at least it does to me. Here are just two of many, but they're ultra heavyweights in their chosen craft. Look them up. Gen. Albert Stubblevine and Col. John B. Alexander. These guys and the others are still very active today (they love to follow internet forums btw), and their names are ever lauded as great and wonderful wherever they go, whatever the latest show they are on. Usually Coast To Coast, George Noory just can't seem to get enough of them.

Courtney Brown did indeed learn directly from Ed Dames, who is amongst the heavyweights. Dames is big on predictions too, has been for a couple of decades now, and he's always wrong. Yet, he still commands high respect amongst all the who's who in the (so called) alternative media. Now why would that be? That would be because most of the who's who are either intel, or directly influenced by their disinfo. A lot of these guys go way back, like one big happy intel family. Actually, an order would be a much more appropriate term. They make sure to publicly compliment each other every chance they get, and vouch for each other's genuineness, integrity and credibility. It's really a relatively small echo chamber, but when people don't know they're all backroom chums, like in pro wrestling, it gives the illusion of independent verification. It works splendidly!

Now so far as I know anyway, Courtney Brown is not anywhere near this inner circle. But, you look at who personally trained him, and his time spent at the CIA hotbed Monroe Institute to boot, and I see at least a red flag. Will he still be seen as every bit as credible when nothing happens not only in February, but March as well? Maybe not quite so much, for a while anyway, but like the ever wrong Ed Dames, when you're running with these big dogs this means absolutely nothing. People will forget, the failure will be ignored or explained away, and next thing you know he'll be featured on George Noory again. On and on it goes, and this is how it works. Think for a minute of other big shots you've seen this occur with. "Credibility ruined again? No worries bud, we'll have you back on your feet in no time. Lay low for a while, and I'll make a couple of calls".

These two bits from Courtney Brown's "Implications Posting #11" caught my eye, because it reminded me of the mission statement down below of a company named "Psi Tech", founded by Ed Dames.

Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality.

-Snip-

There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses literally have to think their way into that better world
    Of course this contains a lot of truth, but what are we actually thinking? Who is influencing our collective thought? What does this influence desire us to create? The Intelligence Community rules the internet, including Alternative Media. It's their playground, but they also take it deadly serious. Yes our collective consciousness creates reality, but by hook or by crook, who do most of us wind up looking to for information, answers, and spiritual guidance? Mostly black op intel guys, and often with the happy hippie persona. Ain't that some chit huh? Some of the very folks that gave us MK/ULTRA, go figure...

Psi Tech's mission statement:

PSI TECH's mission is to evolve human consciousness through the development and training of mind technologies. We assert that all people are born with natural psychic or sixth sense abilities, however, in most, it lies dormant. By training our cutting edge Technical Remote ViewingŪ skills, this innate PSI ability or "PSI muscle" as we like to call it, becomes activated. Awakening this dormant capability in the human race is PSI TECH's goal. Once human beings have installed this learned skill, not only will it expand an individual's potential but when enough people become activated, it will shift consciousness on a global scale.
    http://www.psitech.net/about.htm

Perhaps they really *are* succeeding in awakening this "dormant capability". That wouldn't surprise me in the least, but what kind of a shift in global consciousness are they really after? Therein lays the old twist, but this post is already WAY too long to suit my taste. Thanks for listening.

Cheers
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 4th March 2014 at 20:33.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Calabash (11th March 2014), donk (10th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Here's what I think on this matter Russ. From time to time ya'll will see me refer to things like, "the masters of deception", or "psychological warfare is the name of this game", or "masters of the dark arts", comments along those lines. No one has ever asked me who I think these people are, what they want, or what their tactics are, so I just haven't bothered to go into it. Now that you bring up the Courtney Brown thing again, I'm rather compelled to go there.

These two bits from Courtney Brown's "Implications Posting #11" caught my eye, because it reminded me of the mission statement down below of a company named "Psi Tech", founded by Ed Dames.

Of course this contains a lot of truth, but what are we actually thinking? Who is influencing our collective thought? What does this influence desire us to create? The Intelligence Community rules the internet, including Alternative Media. It's their playground, but they also take it deadly serious. Yes our collective consciousness creates reality, but by hook or by crook, who do most of us wind up looking to for information, answers, and spiritual guidance? Mostly black op intel guys, and often with the happy hippie persona. Ain't that some chit huh? Some of the very folks that gave us MK/ULTRA, go figure...

Psi Tech's mission statement:

http://www.psitech.net/about.htm

Perhaps they really *are* succeeding in awakening this "dormant capability". That wouldn't surprise me in the least, but what kind of a shift in global consciousness are they really after?
    Cheers

I agree, Fred

Perhaps with one difference (not sure). For me, I like to see what they are up to, almost as if I look at the road they are pointing me to and then I know it's one I probably want to avoid.

Also, there is often some little truth mixed in with their information that I am able to gleam.

But this is where "know yourself" comes into play. I know I can't go into an ice cream parlor and just have a taste - so I don't go in. (you get my point)

I will add: If we understand we have been programmed to search outside, when we do so, it is with a different awareness.

The only way out of the Matrix, is to go IN. . Spent equal time going in.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), Calabash (11th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Woody (4th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Name:  IMG_18701274549405.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  15.8 KB

Sorry to go on a tangent, but who are these tiny humanoid gravedigging people?

Russ

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    My focus is on the message and not the messenger. I do not disbelieve RV, it is just the matter of utility that I question. For me Courtney is going to have to come up with something really big to better some of the material in his implications postings. Which IMO, are the keys to the "kingdom". Now I realize my perception is subjective based on my 'stance' and that what I see as key (that word again) important information, might be a non-starter for someone else. I have copied the implications in full and some snippets that hold the power to change the world.

Of course, I could be wrong.

#3-"Through out all of history , profound change to human civilisation has never resulted simply by brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive."

#4-"Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable."

#9-"'The powers that be' maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be 'officially' endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of cries from within the masses erupts calling for an 'official' release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for 'official' information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that solidifies their position of power."

#10-"Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything. Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are changed."

#11-"Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that what if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this. "

From#12-This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience."

From#13- Our perceptions define our experiences, since we can only experience what we perceive. And our perceptions are only limited by our beliefs. We will always see and experience what we believe to be true. "

From#15-Revolution never requires violence, since there is plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have within us the power to change the way we think. "
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th March 2014 at 00:57.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (5th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), Calabash (11th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), KosmicKat (5th March 2014), Mark (5th March 2014), ronin (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My focus is on the message and not the messenger. I do not disbelieve RV, it is just the matter of utility that I question. For me Courtney is going to have to come up with something really big to better some of the material in his implications postings. Which IMO, are the keys to the "kingdom". Now this I realize my perception is subjective based on my 'stance' and that what I see as key (that word again) important information, might be a non-starter for someone else. I have copied the implications in full and some snippets that hold the power to change the world.

Of course, I could be wrong.
    i,m not sure you quite wrong Modwiz as i have had the same feeling for a couple of week.
    something on the lines of we all create our own reality,we are all god,s.
    the kingdom is within oneself and here is how to access it!
    maybe he will ask for a worldwide meditation?
    it will be more of a rv and astral announcement than a physical awareness.

who know,s let,s see!

my prediction is how any months will pass before someone else make,s a prediction?
    funny thing is the span of the predictions become shorter and shorter.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another implication for our perusal....

Name:  IMG_23949792888144.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  19.7 KB

Is he perhaps referring to a new global mass awareness?

Russ

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), Calabash (11th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), KosmicKat (5th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    As I stated in my first post on this thread I always er on the side of scepticism where predictive speech is used. This kind of directional persuasive writing is a psychological tool to usher one down the path of anothers' choosing BUT I find that disireable if it is for a free world and the motive is clearly benevolent.

As for remote viewing.....well it's no secret I am a bonafide fan. The argument that it can and has been used for malevolent means negates it's trustability doesn't follow for me. All that negates is the trustability of those who use it for espionage or to ensnare.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), KosmicKat (5th March 2014), Mark (5th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    From my experience RV works, bit grainy for me but may be better for others as ALL can do this.

Courtney is riding the wave that's for sure LOL.

Why a build up....the folk who will be reading the revelation need no build up of information?

It is the expectation of revelation, it is the build up itself, question is why, and that will only benefit one way or as usual the other.

As a great X-wing fighter once said, "Stay on target, STAY ON TARGET!".

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (5th March 2014), Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Another implication for our perusal....

Name:  IMG_23949792888144.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  19.7 KB

Is he perhaps referring to a new global mass awareness?

Russ
    Yes. I think he is. I can think of no other solution to the mess we are in.

Also, it is an answer whether RV is correct or not.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (5th March 2014), KosmicKat (5th March 2014), Mark (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    My only experiences with remote viewing have been crystal clear accuracy (as though I were there, which I suppose I was) and the timeline has been absolutely precise. Having said that, I've never used it for anything of this kind, but only really party tricks. Perhaps the greater the number of people involved and the larger the timescale, the less certain even such a sense can be. A degree of unpredictability may be inherent in a free-will system.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), Mark (5th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    As I stated in my first post on this thread I always er on the side of scepticism where predictive speech is used. This kind of directional persuasive writing is a psychological tool to usher one down the path of anothers' choosing BUT I find that disireable if it is for a free world and the motive is clearly benevolent.
    That's a big make it or break it if Ben, so how does one go about determining the motivation? Any more I do much of my determining through researching the person, and who they are involved with. The folks Courtney Brown is/was involved with are as deeply into mind control and left path majick as you can get, and they are very efficient at their craft. I'm kind of surprised this doesn't really seem to be a concern, or have I interpreted your post inaccurately? My apologies if I have.

Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    As for remote viewing.....well it's no secret I am a bonafide fan. The argument that it can and has been used for malevolent means negates it's trustability doesn't follow for me. All that negates is the trustability of those who use it for espionage or to ensnare.
    To be clear I have nothing against RV what so ever, I even took Brown's TRV online course 3 years ago. It's simply a tool like any other, dependent upon the motivations of the user. Ah yes, back to motivation.

Cheers

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Ealiss (11th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), KosmicKat (5th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Woody (5th March 2014)