Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Engaging US Troops in Ukraine?

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Here's an odd angle from left field:

The river Dnieper never jumped out at me quite like that. Makes things rather tidy. Might have to lose Odessa, unless the population don't play that.

What a fooking schieste-show.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I can see an angle here that makes some sense to me in a way not too difficult to convey.

Distraction. I could not figure out why this left hand was doing this. I see something now.

Just before this news broke, things were getting increasingly optimistic, from my view of things. One could feel it building and connecting. Resurrecting the the ghost of the cold war and nuclear exchanges interrupts the freedom party that was breaking out....if we fall for the distraction. The stage is set, the West vs. Pooters (Putin). There is a villain and a hero for whatever your world view allows. Some want Pooters to be humbled, others want the West and especially USA to get a black eye. We are given circus without any bread.

This situation certainly bears watching while we keep to the path of awakening enough to claim our sovereignty.
    I am always encouraging as many as possible to keep on the path of awakening, no matter what is happening in the world. However, part of that path of awakening is understanding how we've been duped in the past. Not to create fear, but rather understanding.

I am a great proponent for looking behind the curtain instead of what is happening on the stage.

In this case, I suspicion that the time to look behind one of the curtains was during the Olympic Games. Putin and the world were kept distracted by the terrorists (?) that appeared to be a potential threat to the athletes and visitors to the game. US press was all over that. Then of course, the excitement of the games themselves. All eyes were on Sochi.

Meanwhile, behind the curtain at that time, the pot was being stirred in the Ukraine by agents provocateur and mercenaries were put in place. Putin had been completely distracted, some might say duped.

There are a few other curtains here that we need to keep looking behind. The banking world. I won't reiterate all the facts. But the Fed Reserve is sweating it as shown by their henchmen J.P Morgan recent activities.

The other is what's happening around the Vatican and the British Crown. When PBS airs a 1-1/2 hour program on what's going on in the Vatican - at the same time Kevin Annet has the law suit coming up against them in Brussels (March 30) I believe - things are closing in on a lot of fronts.

It's getting harder and harder for tptb to keep all the balls up in the air. They appear to be getting desperate, but remember, desperate people tend to do desperate things.

No time for us to get cocky - as Modwiz says we need to keep moving forward - but, while paying attention to those balls ourselves.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I think this guy looks completely equipped to support what he is talking about. He looks like he is prepared to protect or at least to sound more convincing looking at the rifle behind him. This looks like provocation he tries to create certain tensions among people he just cant wait something to happen so he can prove he is right. Look at his yourtube profile
    Noted Ohio Survivalist and Search-and-Rescue Expert Tom Lupshu gives his take on Political Issues, Earth Changes, and other Matters in this Video Blog.
    sur·viv·al·ist: Someone who tries to insure their personal survival or the survival of their group or nation.
    sur·viv·al·ist: One who has personal or group survival as a primary goal in the face of difficulty, opposition, and especially the threat of natural catastrophe, nuclear war, or societal collapse.
    sur·viv·al·ist: a person who makes preparations to survive a widespread catastrophe, as an atomic war or anarchy, especially by storing food and weapons in a safe place.
    sur·viv·al·ist: a person who advocates or practices survivalism; especially: one who has prepared to survive in the anarchy of an anticipated breakdown of society.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Sooz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    There are a few other curtains here that we need to keep looking behind. The banking world. I won't reiterate all the facts. But the Fed Reserve is sweating it as shown by their henchmen J.P Morgan recent activities.
    Meanwhile.... Yuan China’s Currency Suddenly Reverses Direction, Stuns World Markets

Read more: China: Yuan Currency Suddenly Drops, Stuns World Markets | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2014/02/27/...#ixzz2utXlzScX

I do believe I read an article quite recently ( forgot the source) suggesting the Chinese are about to start a new world currency..........?

Now that China are largely in agreement with Russia, one wonders whether this is just another game of financial global market chess?

( http://news.sky.com/story/1219922/ru...t-over-ukraine )

Russ

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Sooz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Well I am waiting to see what happens March 4 (tomorrow my time).......

... or probably March 5 in my neck of the woods in Oz.That would be March 4 USA time.

Something has got to give, the balloon has got to burst at some stage.

I just wish we could get it over with and start getting on with things anew.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    The data points may add up to a coordinated plan including currency wars and, as Lindsey Williams said, currency revaluation worldwide.

The moves in Ukraine may just have been to provoke Putin into a position where they can apply deliberate economic leverage to make great changes to the world's currencies very fast, without too much criticism.

I smell a rat in the way the new temporary governors in Ukraine so quickly switched from booting out the pro Russian president with a lot of pro European rhetoric, to "inviting" Russia to move in to maintain law and order. What's wrong with this picture?
    Last edited by norman, 3rd March 2014 at 10:55.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Sooz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Fascinating interview with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts sheds some light on his take of what is perhaps behind one of the curtains ... ethnic backgrounds of the area and a historical backdrop from the nation state level. He offers "proof" of a usa staged coup via a phone call.

Now ... going another level or two deeper ... whether or not it is simply incompetence or part of planned initiation for world war by the illooney naughties who knows?

Albert Pike suggested that would take place in the mideast but desperation knows no limits.

Regardless, well worth a listen for anyone interested in this topic (about 30 minutes ... scroll down linked page to MP3 link on left).

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...g_Roberts.html

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), norman (3rd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That makes much more sense of my confused thoughts

Only trouble IS.....

I'm hearing a hell of a lot media gospel about economic repercussions, and the stock markets are going crazy as they open around the world. Craig Roberts's view is great at one level, but I'm still thinking the highest crooks are playing the whole thing ( with their fancy computer modelling ).

Who's really behind the 'right wing thugs'?
    Last edited by norman, 3rd March 2014 at 12:31.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Webster Tarpley get's, as always, dramatic, but he has a view that's got it's nuggets in it.........

http://tarpley.net/world-crisis-radio/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Webster Tarpley get's, as always, dramatic, but he has a view that's got it's nuggets in it.........

http://tarpley.net/world-crisis-radio/
    I listened to the whole broadcast. At one hour and ten minutes, I feel the story is well covered in the first 45 minutes, with the remaining 25 minutes devoted to finer detail and reiteration. A must listen for getting the names and backgrounds of the actors in this play if this show is of interest. One will come away much better informed.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Fascinating interview with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts sheds some light on his take of what is perhaps behind one of the curtains ...
    well worth a listen for anyone interested in this topic (about 30 minutes ... scroll down linked page to MP3 link on left).

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...g_Roberts.html

norman
    Webster Tarpley get's, as always, dramatic, but he has a view that's got it's nuggets in it.........http://tarpley.net/world-crisis-radio/
    The above 2 interviews contain some good information and perspectives.

From my perspective they seem to agree pretty much on these points:

*Right wing conservatives (mostly Washington, using EU thugs) are to blame

*Putin is the good guy in this case

* Putin will try diplomacy, but if we push, he will not back down

* Once again, Washington has painted itself into a corner (per C.Roberts in interview above with it's stupid, illogical, ideologies and has lost control) and it will be hard to save face,

* West can not beat Russia on the ground. (Sadly, We all know what the other options are)

I will be curious to see if you all heard the same as me.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    The above 2 interviews contain some good information and perspectives.

From my perspective they seem to agree pretty much on these points:

*Putin is the good guy in this case

* Putin will try diplomacy, but if we push, he will not back down

* Once again, Washington has painted itself into a corner (per C.Roberts in interview above with it's stupid, illogical, ideologies and has lost control) and it will be hard to save face,

* West can not beat Russia on the ground. (Sadly, We all know what the other options are)

Yes, I heard that summary.

Pooters has a grip on reality that the plotters of this coup do not possess. He knows they believe their own hype about him being a KGB thug. Based on their poor assessment of the man, they are laying a trap with bait that the bear is not going for. Their plans need him to take the bait, they also need the world to fall for the cover story being excreted by the MSM. When the USA or UK speak of international opprobrium towards Russia they speak for themselves and a few other clownish states. The world at large is tired of Anglo-American shenanigans, lies and bullying. The international community has been quite restrained in commenting on the Ukraine crisis. China, as befits its status, has sided with Russia.

There are possible good endings to this story but, as nothing more than opinion and supposition at this point, I'll just keep words to a minimum and watch.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), norman (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts

Roberts seems to suggest usa support was targeting moderates and things have gone horribly wrong.

... at least at the level Roberts is speaking to ...

Interesting he mentions all the lastest interventions (you all know the list) and how they have all become failed states crumbling into chaos (paraphrasing).

Things don't happen by accident.

Me thinks this is what has always been intended ... why should it be any different this time???

Is this any different than the Cuban missile crisis going back to the Kennedy days???

Let's cut off the Black Sea naval access and set up nuke missiles right on the border shall we???

Oh ... pffft ... there goes that nasty overbearing Russian bear launching an unprovoked and blatantly offensive thrust into ... ummm ... pretty much it's own territory filled with it's own people who don't seem too receptive to those (ill intended) western installed puppets who seem quite open in suggesting their goals are death to "Jews and Russians".

... genetically encoded for many years???

What a barbarian???

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    I am happy to observe that the title question of this thread has proven incorrect in its timing. Good fortune will keep it so into the future.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calz (4th March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), norman (3rd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)