Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Engaging US Troops in Ukraine?

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I just heard from a friend of mine, that an earthquake has occurred in Crimea....(Harp?)

I don't know, haven't checked it out yet, just passing on the info.....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (2nd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (2nd March 2014), jimmer (2nd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Here is info of the earthquake in Crimea...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=301072

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (2nd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (2nd March 2014), jimmer (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Can confirm there was an earthquake. One site reports it as a 4.1; another site reports it as a 3.2. Interesting enough, as of this moment, it is not reported at all on the USGS earthquake site.

This according to: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=301072 Have no idea as to their accuracy.
    A significant earthquake has struck the Crimean peninsula in the Ukraine within the last hour and Russian military sources are claiming it was a deliberate attack by the United States using it's HAARP Array in Alaska, in retaliation for Russia placing troops into the Ukraine.

According to sources on the scene, Russian military surveillance detected INTENSE bursts of electromagnetic long-waves prior to the earthquake. They say the bursts were specifically timed and repetitive in nature, which caused a resonance in the ground, triggering the earthquake.

They claim this was a deliberate attack by the United States and are using frightening language to describe it. One spokesman said bluntly "The earthquake in Crimea was caused by the use of a weapon of mass destruction by the United States against the Russian Army."

RTNews has reported last night that Russian law makers have approved that Putin can send in troops if he deems it necessary. So far, Putin as refrained from that move. Instead he has requested that NATO keep out all extremist groups which are now pouring into the country.

A young newsman on the streets of Kiev said many foreign mercenaries are on the streets. He mentioned American, Polish and German mercenaries.

Within the last few days Russia has received over 150,000 requests for asylum from Ukrainians.

It seems the country is now on a very slippery slope, hopefully won't go the way of Syria, but does not look good at this point.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 2nd March 2014 at 18:40.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Gratias ago, BabaRa.

So I'm curious for everybody's opinion. Is this solely a revenge attack by the WGP (Western Government Paedonet) for Russia's defence of Syria, or is there something more/else going on?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Russian military sources are claiming it was a deliberate attack by the United States using it's HAARP Array in Alaska, in retaliation for Russia placing troops into the Ukraine.

According to sources on the scene, Russian military surveillance detected INTENSE bursts of electromagnetic long-waves prior to the earthquake. They say the bursts were specifically timed and repetitive in nature, which caused a resonance in the ground, triggering the earthquake.
    I take this report, as I'm sure most do, with the proverbial grain of salt. I do not doubt the very real possibility of HAARP being used. I have doubts about this kind of language being used in news releases. Such language is apocalyptic with regards to the cover being blown off of this technology being real and not a theory of conspiracy. I have not seen mention of this yet at my regular sources of breaking world news.

This story breaking out would have very real perceptual effects. Fukishima would be reconsidered and some dots would start connecting. I hope my doubt is just a bad habit.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Gratias ago, BabaRa.

So I'm curious for everybody's opinion. Is this solely a revenge attack by the WGP (Western Government Paedonet) for Russia's defence of Syria, or is there something more/else going on?
    I think there is more going on. The PTB seem to have gone into panic mode. The clumsiness of their moves, at a time of greater global awareness of PTB tactics, indicates a very real desperation. They will be tripping on their schwantzes every step they take. They are clearly dangerous and flailing. So, although the situations you mention above might have been driving factors, new events on the ground are producing unseen scenarios for a panicked criminal mind.

We live in interesting times. Something huge is unfolding all at once.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Then we have things like this. One of more to come I suspect.

Ukrainian Navy flagship takes Russia’s side – report

Ukraine’s Navy flagship, the Hetman Sahaidachny frigate, has reportedly refused to follow orders from Kiev, and come over to Russia’s side and is returning home after taking part in NATO operation in the Gulf of Aden flying the Russian naval flag.

There has been conflicting information on where exactly the vessel is, but a Russian senator has confirmed to Izvestia daily that the frigate defected to the Russian side.

“Ukraine’s Navy flagship the Hetman Sahaidachny has come over to our side today. It has hung out the St Andrew’s flag,” Senator Igor Morozov, a member of the committee on the international affairs, told Izvestia daily.
    http://rt.com/news/ukraine-navy-flaghsip-protest-389/

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Now some troops are leaving Kiev's control. Oops!

Ukrainian troops dispatched in Crimea switch to region’s side – sources

Ukrainian armed forces dispatched to Crimea have switched to the side of local authorities and are expected to take military oath soon, Russian news agencies report.

“Today the majority of the Ukrainian armed forces deployed in Crimea passed to the side of the authorities of the Crimean autonomous region. The transition was absolutely peaceful, without a single shot fired either by the military or by the forces of self-defense,” an unnamed source told RIA Novosti news agency.
    http://rt.com/news/ukraine-military-russia-resign-437/

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Gratias ago, BabaRa.

Read my post #7 for details.

For the US:
    The Ponzi Scheme of the US dollar is at stake. I suspect we need Russia's pipeline thru the Unkraine to be non-functional, so that the European countries now purchasing oil from Russia will be forced to use the petro dollar. Meaning first countries have to buy US dollars before they can purchase oil. Plus the Central Bank can enforce their policies on another country, which will temporarily produce another market.

For Russia: It's defense (refer to post #7) and security as well as money. The oil piped to Europe by Russia thru Ukraine makes up 25% of their GDP./

For tptb: Who have no alliance with any country or race - who knows? Perhaps they need war to keep us from waking up - and to supply them with the negative energy that they need to survive.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 2nd March 2014 at 19:37.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (2nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Lest we forget......

Name:  IMG_40406809600978.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  20.5 KB

No mention on mainstream media of the latest 6.9 magnitude earthquake currently in Japan with a potential tsunami threat either....

As all eyes are on Ukraine perhaps we should be looking the opposite direction?

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 2nd March 2014 at 21:48.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    I can see an angle here that makes some sense to me in a way not too difficult to convey.

Distraction. I could not figure out why this left hand was doing this. I see something now.

Just before this news broke, things were getting increasingly optimistic, from my view of things. One could feel it building and connecting. Resurrecting the the ghost of the cold war and nuclear exchanges interrupts the freedom party that was breaking out....if we fall for the distraction. The stage is set, the West vs. Pooters (Putin). There is a villain and a hero for whatever your world view allows. Some want Pooters to be humbled, others want the West and especially USA to get a black eye. We are given circus without any bread.

This situation certainly bears watching while we keep to the path of awakening enough to claim our sovereignty.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I can see an angle here that makes some sense to me in a way not too difficult to convey.

Distraction. I could not figure out why this left hand was doing this. I see something now.

Just before this news broke, things were getting increasingly optimistic, from my view of things. One could feel it building and connecting. Resurrecting the the ghost of the cold war and nuclear exchanges interrupts the freedom party that was breaking out....if we fall for the distraction. The stage is set, the West vs. Pooters (Putin). There is a villain and a hero for whatever your world view allows. Some want Pooters to be humbled, others want the West and especially USA to get a black eye. We are given circus without any bread.

This situation certainly bears watching while we keep to the path of awakening enough to claim our sovereignty.
    Absolutely brilliant, Hrad. It makes good sense to me.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2014), BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

This resonates with me too. Something is coming and it is very close.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    Is Ukraine of vital importance to the USA? You betcha! Here is what the Sec of Treasury of broke-ass USA had to say:

He added that the White House is prepared to provide the new officials in Kiev with as much financial support they need to fix their crisis-hit economy.

“The United States is prepared to work with its bilateral and multilateral partners to provide as much support as Ukraine needs to restore financial stability and return to economic growth, if the new government implements the necessary reforms,” said the Treasury Secretary.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03...grace-concern/

Yes. Reforms where all of the money coming into the country goes only to gangsters and not citizens.

If people wake up in the middle of this scam, it will be a real knockout punch for the PTB (parasites that be). That would be great for everyone.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd March 2014 at 23:34.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Altaira (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), KosmicKat (3rd March 2014), shamanseeker (6th March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Here's an odd angle from left field:

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (3rd March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014), Sooz (2nd March 2014), Woody (3rd March 2014)