Thread: How our reality is shaped in the most amusing way

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts

How our reality is shaped in the most amusing way

I saw "such a wonderful video" today that should have made me happy for the humanity's bright future but instead filled me with sadness and anger. This video is produced by the IBM research department and explains to the wide audiences of sheeple how heir life will be so much easier in 5 years time. Kids wont need to go to school but will be taught in their own pace at home with the right information that is tailored to their unique abilities, doctors will microchip our DNA and will be able to eliminate the cancer or at least to reduce it because in the near future almost 75% of the population will be a cancer patient. People will be able to shop from the high street shops but to order their stuff which will be delivered within a day, how nice isn't it everything will be tailored for our needs and we won't even need to make any effort, neither physical nor mental. It is the same with the cities living, all people will love to live in the cities because they will be involved actively in shaping their environment, just will be monitored to be able to say what they need, where and when but they will have "their say". How convinient our future is going to be, who says it is gloomy, we don't need to do anything, even to think. mmm I am wondering what we have left to do then?
    Here it is what is prepared for the humanity in the neares future:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTA5GyWamR0

And what some of the biggest IBM "brains" think about merging humans with machines, it is so simple just like playing violin, but I think the humans will be the violins and the machines will play it. They call it the future of cognitive computing I see it as the biggest experiment ever to extract our souls and to separate them from the body. But I still don't know why they need the bodies and what will happen with the souls which is given the right for free will. It seems the soul will be imprisoned and used for some horrific purpose.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRdeFdiBjHM

Everything seems like a gloomy prediction, this seems to be the plan but none of those bright scientists counted that there is a consciousness which has its own more powerful plans and some tiny little insects won't be able to interfere with it indefinitely.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Calabash (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), KosmicKat (23rd February 2014), modwiz (22nd February 2014), sandy (23rd February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (23rd February 2014), Sooz (22nd February 2014), Wolf Khan (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    IBM is the red flag right there.

Didn't IBM help fund WW2?

Great post.

And good commentary Altaira.

I am concerned about my unborn grandchildren.

What gets me, is my ancestors knew about this stuff, they were masons. Maybe that's why one in particular turned whistleblower and had his life turned upside down and his wife and first born died in mysterious circumstances.

Or maybe not. I don't know.

Rambling....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2014), BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Cearna (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), sandy (23rd February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (23rd February 2014), Wolf Khan (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think we have to keep connecting the dots and those who are still asleep eventually will recognise the whole picture. First Google came publicly with the normalization of the tattoo and pill microchips and now IBM going out with normalization of the trans humanism, whats next? I am worried for my children as we will have to change this but hope my unborn grandchildren will live in a better world.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Cearna (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), KosmicKat (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), Sooz (22nd February 2014), Wolf Khan (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    IBM were behind the tattooing of the jews.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2014), BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Calabash (23rd February 2014), Cearna (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), sandy (23rd February 2014), Sooz (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I have an interesting book called "IBM and the Holocaust". What Hitler did would have been impossible without the primitive but revolutionary computing IBM provided. They were actively involved in the holocaust, it wasn't like I'm accusing Volkswagon because Hitler drove one lol.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2014), BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Calabash (23rd February 2014), Cearna (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), sandy (23rd February 2014), Sooz (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    It is the struggles that we face and overcome that develop character. What kind of grandchildren do we want?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2014), BabaRa (23rd February 2014), Calabash (23rd February 2014), Frances (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is what Earth will look like if we melt all the ice

The interactive map http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...ice-melted-map

National Geographic has a good, but disturbing, interactive map showing what 216 feet of sea level rise will do to coastlines around the world.

The maps here show the world as it is now, with only one difference: All the ice on land has melted and drained into the sea, raising it 216 feet and creating new shorelines for our continents and inland seas.

There are more than five million cubic miles of ice on Earth, and some scientists say it would take more than 5,000 years to melt it all. If we continue adding carbon to the atmosphere, we’ll very likely create an ice-free planet, with an average temperature of perhaps 80 degrees Fahrenheit instead of the current 58.

Of course, it's not necessary for all of the ice to melt for us to experience devastating effects of sea level rise. Just from the current sea level rise caused by melting ice and thermal expansion, we're already seeing destruction from higher water. Right now, Alaskan villages are worrying about what to do as melting ice threatens to erode their village out from underneath their feet. In the Pacific, low-lying islands face existential questions such as if a country is underwater, is it still a nation-state?

With Arctic temperatures at their highest in 44,000 years, ice cover has hit record lows and scientists report that sea level is rising 60% faster than anticipated. Just six feet of sea level rise would be enough to ruin South Florida and experts warn that we've already "baked in" approximately 70 feet of sea level rise.

This shouldn't be taken to mean it's too late to act, but illustrations like this can serve as a useful reality check that unless we act now to stop greenhouse gas emissions, we're going to see worse and worse effects as time goes on.

This add some context, this is all the water on Earth if it was in the same place. On the scale of the planet, the oceans aren't that deep, so it doesn't take that much of a change to affect coastlines.

All this might happen if all the ice melts but we all know how many times scientists make mistakes. However it looks more optimistic than some other disastrous calculations in which most of the land disappears. Or is this another way of trying to condition us about nonexistent global warming.
    Last edited by Altaira, 23rd February 2014 at 19:03.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calabash (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Seikou-Kishi
    I have an interesting book called "IBM and the Holocaust". What Hitler did would have been impossible without the primitive but revolutionary computing IBM provided.
    And who is behind IBM? . . . sad to say, many US companies helped Hitler.

(a) George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
    The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

(b) John Rockefeller, Jr. appointed William Farish chairman of Standard Oil of New Jersey which was later rechristened Exxon. Farish lead a close partnership with his company and I. G. Farben, the German pharmaceutical giant whose primary raison d'etre was to occlude ownership of assets and financial transactions between the two companies, especially in the event of war between the companies' respective nations.

This combine opened the Auschwitz prison camp on June 14, 1940 to produce artificial rubber and gasoline from coal using proprietary patents rights granted by Standard. Standard Oil and I. G. Farben provided the capital and technology while Hitler supplied the labor consisting of political enemies and Jews. Standard withheld these patents from US military and industry but supplied them freely to the Nazis.

Are the above families pro-Nazi? . . . . I don't know, but I do know they are pro-making money, irregardless of how and who is hurt in the process.

Are these families the top of the chain - or a tier or 2 down?

Altaira
    How convinient our future is going to be, who says it is gloomy, we don't need to do anything, even to think. mmm I am wondering what we have left to do then?

Perhaps the answer is: LOVE

But so many have been pulled into their game of 'love for money at whatever cost', rather than love for each other. And
    Their game of Fear, lack, not enough. Now we are even becoming afraid machines will take us over.

Look at the world EVOLVE - can you see the word LOVE embedded within it. Perhaps a clue.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 23rd February 2014 at 19:25.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2014), Calabash (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), sandy (24th February 2014), Sooz (23rd February 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Also Krupps and Bosch (and others) were behind Hitler and Bormann before the Nazi Party started. See Jim Marrs The Rising of the Fourth Reich . . .

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2014), BabaRa (23rd February 2014), modwiz (23rd February 2014), sandy (24th February 2014), Sooz (23rd February 2014)