Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts

Parallel Universes

This is not a new story but I saw it again while doing some research on Planes and Dimensions and thought it worth posting again. Just put yourselves in the position of these people:

. . . .

Lerina García, a 41 year old, well educated professional opened her eyes one morning to discover she was in what she later assumed to be an alternate universe existence of her own life.

Garcia’s experience was related in 2008 when she made an effort to search for help on the Internet. Apparently it’s just now making the rounds in America.

Here’s here fascinating story translated from Spanish:

For anyone who is reading this blog regular will know that we have already written a few articles about parallel universes. As I write this article on an alleged case of a woman who she says is from another parallel universe. We do not know for sure if it is a Hoax or Bulo, but the story is interesting and that is what any of us could happen when least expected.

This story is transcribed for a forum where this woman named Gordo Lerina Garcia left a message for someone to help on 16/07/2008 18:38

Hello, my name is Luz, I have 41 years and I think I jumped into a parallel universe.

I find it hard to tell because everyone will think I’m a psychotic, and no one will believe me. Please, if anyone has had a similar experience to write me an email.

One day I woke up and everything was different, nothing spectacular, nothing to do with time travel and all that stuff, I just got up in the same year and the same day I went to bed but many things were different. It’s little things, but important enough to know that at one point there was a turning point in which things are different. In fact, if this is a dream you are all in a dream, as I write this there, so if someone replies is that you are living the same reality as me, be my dream or not.

4 months ago I woke up a normal morning, I was in my rental house where he lived for 7 years, everything was the same except that the set of sheets on my bed that was different, did not give importance at the moment. Well, my office was in my car which was parked where ever, and was the same office where I worked in the last 20 years. But when I got to my office was not my office, has the names on the door and mine was not. I thought I had the wrong floor, but no, it was mine. I got to my office wireless area and I looked, was still working there but was in another department reporting to a director who did not even know, I went to the office to mark the directory, I said I was sick and left. Everything in my portfolio was the same, my cards, my ID, all the same, but I do not remember having changed department at any time.

I went to medical insurance and they tested me for drugs and alcohol … .. everything clean. I went to work the next day, and asking, telling me not feeling well, well, I’ve been out of step.

My apartment is the same, all the same, I have watched all the papers that I keep in the house and everything is the same. Soon I realized that something was wrong I thought it was some kind of amnesia, as I had missed something and could not remember a time in my life, but no, I went online and was the day it should be, and news, at least cover important were the same as the previous day.

6 months ago I’m not with my partner of 7 years, we left and started a relationship with a guy in my neighborhood. I know him well, I’ve been 4 months with him and know his name, address, where he works as a child you have and where he is studying. Well, now there is this guy. It seems that existed before me ‘jump’ but now no trace, I hired a detective to look for it and there in this ‘flat’.

I went to a psychiatrist and attribute it to stress, believed to be hallucinations, but I know not. My ex-boyfriend is with me as usual, I’ve never left it seems, and Augustine (my boyfriend now) seems to never have existed here, it lives in the apartment where he lived nor find his son. I swear it’s real, I am very sane. My own family does not remember things as surgery on the shoulder of my sister a couple of months ago, have never operated, and little things like that.

Unfortunately I do not remember many important things in the news, but the rest of the world seems to be the same. There are many little things in the past five months and now many, nonsense, clothes on my closet and I have not bought, post on the blog of a radio program I had with my ex (which is still my boyfriend now) and I stopped to …. I do not know is nonsense but I’m really rope is real.

PLEASE if anyone has gone something like contact me, to see what could have happened, I find no pathology that matches what has happened to me. I’ve been five months reading all the theories I’ve found and I am convinced that she has been a leap between planes, anything, any decision, any action that has to change some things, which I ‘mosque’ is that it is in the year, and why I have not jumped to another time, I am exactly the same. To explain, it is as if he had lost his memory and 5 months ago I woke up having dreamed those 5 months, except that everyone remembers me at the time, and I’ve done things that I am not conscious of having done. Do you experience more?

Please refrain funny and people who have ‘the truth’ in his hand. It is very serious for me.

Here’s a similar story from Japan. A man flies into the country with what appears to be a valid passport only to find that nobody has heard of his country of origin.

A curious incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country.

The man expressed anger and shock when Japanese customs officials detained him. Although the officials checked their records carefully, the passport had been issued by a country that did not exist. No record showed the country had ever existed.

Although passports exist issued by non-existent countries (known as camouflage passports), this passport was real and had custom officials’ stamps on various pages including stamps by Japanese customs officials from previous visits.

The man was well-traveled, caucasian, said the country was in Europe and had existed for almost 1,000 years. He carried legal currency from several European countries, an international drivers license and spoke several languages.

Finally, indignant, he demanded a meeting with higher government authorities. He was convinced some massive practical joke was being played on him.

After being detained for almost 14 hours in a small security room at the airport terminal, some government officials took pity on him and transported him to a hotel. They ordered the mystery visitor to wait there until they decided what to do about the matter. From the reports, the Japanese were just as confused and flustered as the mysterious man without a country.

Although two immigration officials were posted with instructions not to permit the man to leave his room, the next morning the guards discovered he was gone. The only exit was the door they watched and the only window had no outside ledge and was 15 stories above a busy downtown street.

The authorities launched an intensive manhunt throughout Tokyo for the mysterious traveler, but finally gave up the hunt.

The man was never seen again.

And finally a tale of vanishing where a man is seen walking to and entering his automobile at a busy University parking lot then disappearing into thin air.

Inexplicata relates a story that is like Lerina’s, except from the opposite point of view.

The original account was written by journalist Segundo Peña and published in one of Venezuela’s biggest newspapers, El Tiempo.

Peña relates a strange tale that smacks heavily of a multiverse shift. The incident occurred on the campus of ULA (the University of the Andes) and involved a well-known faculty member.

This is what happened in full daylight, according to dozens of witnesses: the professor left one of the university’s buildings, crossed a parking lot to his parked car, and entered it. Many saw him as he walked to his car, some even called out to him and waved.

The professor opened his car door, climbed in, sat down, and closed the door. The car sat there unmoving. Eventually, a few curious students went to the car and found it empty.

There are many accounts of alleged time travelers throughout history, one of the most recent is the story of John Titor that began on November 2, 2000 when a person claiming to be from the year 2036 burst upon the Interweb scene with his amazing tale of time travel. He took the strange news followers by storm and his story is still being debated over 10 years later.

So, what are we to think? Are these stories just fodder for the gullible? Mere tripe from tabloidian minds? Or is there something more going on?

In 1954 the term Parallel Universe was thrust into the mainstream by Hugh Everett III. Everett theorized that many related universes all exist in parallel, branching off of each other. Each universe has a similar origin but alternate time lines.

This is heavy stuff to even get into but we need to have an open mind in cases such as this. There are so many questions that arise, to many to list in fact. However, I suppose we should start somewhere and I think it best to begin with the reader.

I would be very interested in the opinions formed by those who have pondered parallel universes, rips in the fabric of time and space, or any other related subject matter. Does our reality overlap a similar one just outside our realm of detection?

Is there anyone out there who can relate to one of the three stories above or have had a corresponding experience?

We all know how powerful the mind is and how dreams can manipulate reality. We also realize that there are those who suffer from mental illness but if we could suspend all of that and really consider the possibilities, where do we go next?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2014), BabaRa (26th February 2014), Cearna (27th February 2014), Frances (26th February 2014), Highland1 (26th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), jsb_swampfox (26th February 2014), modwiz (26th February 2014), sean.s (12th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th February 2014), Wolf Khan (26th February 2014), Woody (27th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    It's a very interesting subject Calabash, and in my view I do believe these things happen.
    I am in the process of trying to get my head around it as it's quite a complicated subject to just say, oh I do believe it.
    I like to try to understand things also.
    Maybe your thread will help to put some pieces in place.
    Frances.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th February 2014), Calabash (26th February 2014), Cearna (27th February 2014), Highland1 (26th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (26th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), shamanseeker (27th February 2014), Wolf Khan (26th February 2014), Woody (27th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I have had a few of these experiences.

Some are bleedthroughs. . . some are astral projections.

Here's how I'll try to explain bleedthroughs. Imagine you are walking at night in a very dark place, a forest perhaps, no moonlight. You have a flashlight, which lights up the path in front of you, but that's all you can see. Let's say you didn't know where you were. Nothing exists accept what you see in the beam of the flashlight.. . . . .Well, that's rather how our life in 3D is. We are just focused on what we've been taught and trained to see. Think about it. How many times have you thought you saw something strange - you shake your head, refocus, Oh, it's not what I thought for a moment, it's only (you fill in the blank), which is your mind converting it into something familiar.

If one realizes that everything is happening at once, and one loosens up their focus on what is in front of them and allows, one can shift to different time frames. But you see, often fear sets in. Where did my family go? Or where am I? Or doubt - am I crazy. And then the person starts going to psychiatrists to prove they're not crazy, thereby loosing the ability and experience.

Another trap is to get caught in the phenomena of it. And become addicted to wanting more, or telling people about it, or thinking you are somehow special because "look what I did it. Big ego trip, which usually ends with losing the ability.

Hope this makes some sense.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 26th February 2014 at 16:58.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th February 2014), Cearna (27th February 2014), Frances (26th February 2014), Highland1 (26th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (27th February 2014), shamanseeker (27th February 2014), Wolf Khan (26th February 2014), Woody (27th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    This fantastic topic merits more interest and debate.
    My instincts tell me that parallel universe theory is somehow connected to dimensional time travel.
    I believe scientists have already proved that matter such as water and even stone contains memory. Perhaps that memory is mirrored infinitely throughout time and space similar to the tuning fork theory?
    Once a tuning fork is used to strike a note, the resulting sound is infinite but human ears can only detect that sound for a few seconds after.
    Often whilst meditating, I have envisioned places from the past as if they are still here and bustling with surrounding life.
    Creative imagination perhaps, but what if these places exist eternally in different dimensions like the layers of an onion?
    If that was the case then perhaps "tuning the frequency" of our our consciousness initiates just a glimpse of what once was.....and maybe still is?

Russ

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th February 2014), Calabash (27th February 2014), Frances (28th February 2014), KosmicKat (30th August 2014), modwiz (27th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), Woody (27th February 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Good analagy Russ. When you mentioned tuning fork I thought of ripples fanning outwards . . . . I read that if you stare into a mirror, your reflection changes and you see yourself as all the different people you have ever been in all your lifetimes. There are of course other reasons for it. . . . Burt Goldman, a forma Silva member of staff, advocates Quantum Jumping and meditating to reach the "copy" of you that excels in an area of your life that needs help.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th February 2014), Frances (28th February 2014), Highland1 (27th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), Woody (27th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think I read about Goldman a couple of years back and also remember getting daily spam from his website insisting I enrol on his course.
    I did not enrol but the marketing was consistent with stories of people suddenly being able to paint masterpieces having no previous artistic experience.
    I'm not stating I'm a non believer, its just when there is a monetary agenda behind anything interesting, I tend to lean towards knowledge that is openly free for all.
    Its the same with that book The Secret....I read it ( for free) but can confirm you can learn more on this forum than an expensive book.
    Thanks for a great thread Calabash.

Russ

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (27th February 2014), Frances (28th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), KosmicKat (30th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    This fantastic topic merits more interest and debate.

Once a tuning fork is used to strike a note, the resulting sound is infinite but human ears can only detect that sound for a few seconds after.
    Love this analogy. We are also vibrating - - can you visualize yourself as a tuning fork?

Often whilst meditating, I have envisioned places from the past as if they are still here and bustling with surrounding life.
    Creative imagination perhaps, but what if these places exist eternally in different dimensions like the layers of an onion?
    Creative imagination! . . . we create with our imaginations. And what if these places exist eternally - internally? . . . Perhaps internal layers of an onion, not external.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 27th February 2014 at 19:20.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (27th February 2014), Frances (28th February 2014), Highland1 (27th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (27th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=BabaRa;14999]
    Creative imagination! . . . we create with our imaginations. And what if these places exist eternally - internally? /QUOTE]

I don't really know BabaRa, but i do feel that our outer universe and our inner universe are one..... and the same.
    The bit in the middle.....is the consciousness that is each and every one of us.

Russ

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th February 2014), Calabash (28th February 2014), Frances (28th February 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (27th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [QUOTEI don't really know BabaRa, but i do feel that our outer universe and our inner universe are one..... and the same.
    Russ
    I would agree with that, but would suggest that the outer universe is a reflection of the inner universe.

To change the outer, we must first change the inner. Best way to prove it right or wrong is to try it.

But what I see in this world is that many don't want to release some of their inner beliefs. . .. Why? . . perhaps it's because we (our ego) has become so identified with our own beliefs and fears if they are released, it will lose it's control. . . . perhaps for others, it's their beliefs that identify them with a specific group, which makes them feel accepted. If they let go of these beliefs, they will or might be ostracized from the group.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 2nd March 2014 at 19:11.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (2nd March 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (2nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Just found this - "Can DMT Connect the Human Brain to a Parallel Universe?" - might be interesting!

‘Dr. Rick Strassman in his book DMT: the Spirit Molecule, claims that DMT, which is one of the most powerful psychedelic drugs, can provide a reliable and regular access to the other planes of existence. He claims that DMT may actually be a gateway to parallel universes.

In fact, these universes are always there and constantly transmit information. But we cannot perceive them because we are simply not designed for this: our ‘program’ keeps us tuned to the standard, mentally ‘normal’ channel. We don’t have the sensory tools available to tune into to this information. Dr. Strassman beliefs that DMT allows us to tune into to other dimensions of existence that are already present right now.

What if DMT can lead us to parallel worlds? Theoretical physicists assume that the existence of parallel worlds is based on the phenomenon of interference, writes Strassman. One of the demonstrations of this phenomenon is what happens to the light beam when passing through a narrow hole in cardboard. Various rings and colorful edges that appear on the screen on which the light falls are not just the outlines of the cardboard. As a result of more complex experiments, the researchers concluded on the existence of “invisible” light particles that collide with those that we can see, refracting light in unexpected ways.’

Read more: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysi...llel-universe/

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

777 (12th March 2014), BabaRa (12th March 2014), Calabash (12th March 2014), Highland1 (12th March 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), KosmicKat (12th March 2014), modwiz (12th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanks for this Shamanseeker. I believe that DMT is produced by the brain in small quantities and is indeed the gateway. I also read (although it might not be true of course) that LSD and other psychadelics do not produce the effects of the trip but that they supress the natural inhibitors on our brains so that we see another interpretation of reality.

I believe I've asked this before, but what are the differences between dimensions, planes and parallel universes? Is it all a matter of frequency, with dimensions being on medium waveband, while planes are on short waveband and parallel universes are on fm? If aliens can come and go at will and travel interdimensionally I think it's time we got a bloody move on ourselves, don't you?
    Last edited by Calabash, 12th March 2014 at 21:25.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (12th March 2014), Highland1 (12th March 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014), modwiz (12th March 2014), shamanseeker (13th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Comparing timelines and dimensions, and looking in terms of frequency, one might find a metaphorical comparison to the differences between waves traveling through water and waves of photons making light. On the surface, it appears we have similar phenomena, but upon closer observation it breaks down, and the similarity is due to some other underlying pattern being applied. Sound is vibration moving through a medium. WTF is a photon, anyway?

There are higher, subtler reaches of consciousness or beingness, and these divide into strata. Likewise the different potentials of reality exist in similar divisions or stratification, but although the patterns might be seen as something similar, entirely different media are involved.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Calabash (13th March 2014), Highland1 (12th March 2014), modwiz (12th March 2014), shamanseeker (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

This is not a new story but I saw it again while doing some research on Planes and Dimensions and thought it worth posting again. Just put yourselves in the position of these people:

. . . .

Lerina García, a 41 year old, well educated professional opened her eyes one morning to discover she was in what she later assumed to be an alternate universe existence of her own life.

Garcia’s experience was related in 2008 when she made an effort to search for help on the Internet. Apparently it’s just now making the rounds in America.

Here’s here fascinating story translated from Spanish:

For anyone who is reading this blog regular will know that we have already written a few articles about parallel universes. As I write this article on an alleged case of a woman who she says is from another parallel universe. We do not know for sure if it is a Hoax or Bulo, but the story is interesting and that is what any of us could happen when least expected.

This story is transcribed for a forum where this woman named Gordo Lerina Garcia left a message for someone to help on 16/07/2008 18:38

Hello, my name is Luz, I have 41 years and I think I jumped into a parallel universe.

I find it hard to tell because everyone will think I’m a psychotic, and no one will believe me. Please, if anyone has had a similar experience to write me an email.

One day I woke up and everything was different, nothing spectacular, nothing to do with time travel and all that stuff, I just got up in the same year and the same day I went to bed but many things were different. It’s little things, but important enough to know that at one point there was a turning point in which things are different. In fact, if this is a dream you are all in a dream, as I write this there, so if someone replies is that you are living the same reality as me, be my dream or not.

4 months ago I woke up a normal morning, I was in my rental house where he lived for 7 years, everything was the same except that the set of sheets on my bed that was different, did not give importance at the moment. Well, my office was in my car which was parked where ever, and was the same office where I worked in the last 20 years. But when I got to my office was not my office, has the names on the door and mine was not. I thought I had the wrong floor, but no, it was mine. I got to my office wireless area and I looked, was still working there but was in another department reporting to a director who did not even know, I went to the office to mark the directory, I said I was sick and left. Everything in my portfolio was the same, my cards, my ID, all the same, but I do not remember having changed department at any time.

I went to medical insurance and they tested me for drugs and alcohol … .. everything clean. I went to work the next day, and asking, telling me not feeling well, well, I’ve been out of step.

My apartment is the same, all the same, I have watched all the papers that I keep in the house and everything is the same. Soon I realized that something was wrong I thought it was some kind of amnesia, as I had missed something and could not remember a time in my life, but no, I went online and was the day it should be, and news, at least cover important were the same as the previous day.

6 months ago I’m not with my partner of 7 years, we left and started a relationship with a guy in my neighborhood. I know him well, I’ve been 4 months with him and know his name, address, where he works as a child you have and where he is studying. Well, now there is this guy. It seems that existed before me ‘jump’ but now no trace, I hired a detective to look for it and there in this ‘flat’.

I went to a psychiatrist and attribute it to stress, believed to be hallucinations, but I know not. My ex-boyfriend is with me as usual, I’ve never left it seems, and Augustine (my boyfriend now) seems to never have existed here, it lives in the apartment where he lived nor find his son. I swear it’s real, I am very sane. My own family does not remember things as surgery on the shoulder of my sister a couple of months ago, have never operated, and little things like that.

Unfortunately I do not remember many important things in the news, but the rest of the world seems to be the same. There are many little things in the past five months and now many, nonsense, clothes on my closet and I have not bought, post on the blog of a radio program I had with my ex (which is still my boyfriend now) and I stopped to …. I do not know is nonsense but I’m really rope is real.

PLEASE if anyone has gone something like contact me, to see what could have happened, I find no pathology that matches what has happened to me. I’ve been five months reading all the theories I’ve found and I am convinced that she has been a leap between planes, anything, any decision, any action that has to change some things, which I ‘mosque’ is that it is in the year, and why I have not jumped to another time, I am exactly the same. To explain, it is as if he had lost his memory and 5 months ago I woke up having dreamed those 5 months, except that everyone remembers me at the time, and I’ve done things that I am not conscious of having done. Do you experience more?

Please refrain funny and people who have ‘the truth’ in his hand. It is very serious for me.

Here’s a similar story from Japan. A man flies into the country with what appears to be a valid passport only to find that nobody has heard of his country of origin.

A curious incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country.

The man expressed anger and shock when Japanese customs officials detained him. Although the officials checked their records carefully, the passport had been issued by a country that did not exist. No record showed the country had ever existed.

Although passports exist issued by non-existent countries (known as camouflage passports), this passport was real and had custom officials’ stamps on various pages including stamps by Japanese customs officials from previous visits.

The man was well-traveled, caucasian, said the country was in Europe and had existed for almost 1,000 years. He carried legal currency from several European countries, an international drivers license and spoke several languages.

Finally, indignant, he demanded a meeting with higher government authorities. He was convinced some massive practical joke was being played on him.

After being detained for almost 14 hours in a small security room at the airport terminal, some government officials took pity on him and transported him to a hotel. They ordered the mystery visitor to wait there until they decided what to do about the matter. From the reports, the Japanese were just as confused and flustered as the mysterious man without a country.

Although two immigration officials were posted with instructions not to permit the man to leave his room, the next morning the guards discovered he was gone. The only exit was the door they watched and the only window had no outside ledge and was 15 stories above a busy downtown street.

The authorities launched an intensive manhunt throughout Tokyo for the mysterious traveler, but finally gave up the hunt.

The man was never seen again.

And finally a tale of vanishing where a man is seen walking to and entering his automobile at a busy University parking lot then disappearing into thin air.

Inexplicata relates a story that is like Lerina’s, except from the opposite point of view.

The original account was written by journalist Segundo Peña and published in one of Venezuela’s biggest newspapers, El Tiempo.

Peña relates a strange tale that smacks heavily of a multiverse shift. The incident occurred on the campus of ULA (the University of the Andes) and involved a well-known faculty member.

This is what happened in full daylight, according to dozens of witnesses: the professor left one of the university’s buildings, crossed a parking lot to his parked car, and entered it. Many saw him as he walked to his car, some even called out to him and waved.

The professor opened his car door, climbed in, sat down, and closed the door. The car sat there unmoving. Eventually, a few curious students went to the car and found it empty.

There are many accounts of alleged time travelers throughout history, one of the most recent is the story of John Titor that began on November 2, 2000 when a person claiming to be from the year 2036 burst upon the Interweb scene with his amazing tale of time travel. He took the strange news followers by storm and his story is still being debated over 10 years later.

So, what are we to think? Are these stories just fodder for the gullible? Mere tripe from tabloidian minds? Or is there something more going on?

In 1954 the term Parallel Universe was thrust into the mainstream by Hugh Everett III. Everett theorized that many related universes all exist in parallel, branching off of each other. Each universe has a similar origin but alternate time lines.

This is heavy stuff to even get into but we need to have an open mind in cases such as this. There are so many questions that arise, to many to list in fact. However, I suppose we should start somewhere and I think it best to begin with the reader.

I would be very interested in the opinions formed by those who have pondered parallel universes, rips in the fabric of time and space, or any other related subject matter. Does our reality overlap a similar one just outside our realm of detection?

Is there anyone out there who can relate to one of the three stories above or have had a corresponding experience?

We all know how powerful the mind is and how dreams can manipulate reality. We also realize that there are those who suffer from mental illness but if we could suspend all of that and really consider the possibilities, where do we go next?
    Calabash, this is the link the photo came from:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FoqJsKK8Gj...gfx-dyxzc1.png

Can you post the link the article came from?

I have a meeting with a man next week that can explain all of it. He's a little pricy, time is valuable and only replies to source material.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (14th March 2014), jimmer (29th August 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Unfortunately I posted from work Sparky and cannot find the link on my history until lunchtime today, which I will do if poss. During my search, however, I noticed that the article appears in a lot of websites.

In the meantime, here is a video (one of five) relating to Parallel Universes from the Horizen series.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Thank you, Calabash. I found a later video from NOVA December 2013 and will search for more in writing I can print off. Thanks for the tip. Didn't know there were videos on it as well.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post: