Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Sandy Hook Game Changer

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is dangerous because people are dangerously ignorant and those looking to help find themselves very alone. It is an indictment of the average citizen and their unwillingness to participate in creating a better world. People want change that is done for them but do not support those looking to change it in the right way if it requires speaking out, supporting or doing something besides watching a video or taking some kind of action.

I hear alot of complaining voices and many sound like they need a diaper change. Done by someone else, of course. There is a paucity of adults at the emotional level and this denial is self-deception. Not to mention wasting the time of those of those who have addressed childhood issues. Getting people to pitch in and help change the world, with more than words, is proving difficult. Not impossible, just difficult.

Compassion will have me do do as much as possible to help all, even if my opinion of some is not complimentary. That is the big difference between those who hold much of humanity in disdain, as I do, and are still willing to help them and those who decide humanity is not worth saving. The latter are the cabal.
    Well, I'm glad I read this, it gives me a better idea of where your at and your existential kick here lately with
    nothing you people are saying matters.
    LOL

You are on a serious Alex Jones kick here Mod.

Might I make a suggestion?

Try to affect change in your most immediate circle. Those who are close to you already.
    It does little to rail against the world.

Might I also offer this?

There will be no revolution. They have won.
    I can extol on this at length, but it is what it is.

Those who would gather arms to your cause have been incarcerated.

The natural born warriors of the country are all in prison.

I do not know if it was by design, but that is what was done.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Well, I'm glad I read this, it gives me a better idea of where your at and your existential kick here lately with

LOL

You are on a serious Alex Jones kick here Mod.

Might I make a suggestion?

Try to affect change in your most immediate circle. Those who are close to you already.
    It does little to rail against the world.

Might I also offer this?

There will be no revolution. They have won.
    I can extol on this at length, but it is what it is.

Those who would gather arms to your cause have been incarcerated.

The natural born warriors of the country are all in prison.

I do not know if it was by design, but that is what was done.
    Suggest away. I am involved with what seems to be the most genuine effort to help humanity in centuries. It is called True Vision of Peace and the BRICS nations have joined with us to help fund humanitarian projects. A new world is beginning construction and that is where my energies are directed. If apathy continues in the USA I will seek to leave it and operate in a more inspired environment. You have said they won, which indicates you have conceded defeat. This is a battle for minds and souls, not to mention wills. Will is the most lacking of all. The warriors in jail did not coordinate properly and enacted a poor plan, hence their incarceration. They acted before people had their backs. The warriors counted on more participation from the people. They have learned the hard way that "the people" cannot be counted on. It will take heroes, working together intelligently and resourcefully, to create change. The hunt for heroes is on. We only gotten a few each generation up until now. Guess we'll find out how many awake and aware people there are.

Self-deception has a lot of people carrying that banner fraudulently. The apocalypse, or unveiling, is upon us. All will be revealed, the criminals, the cowards, the self-deceived and those seeking to help. The booing of the cowards and self-deceived is very annoying. All artists must endure the criticism of those with little talent but a lot to say. It is called envy.
    Last edited by modwiz, 11th March 2015 at 00:16.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

norman (11th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Tonz (11th March 2015)