Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Game Changer

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dbk0zIiVo

In my research on this, there was always the issue of people in Sandy Hook being paid off. I found that so hard to believe.

Maybe everyone here knew about this, but I didn't - that on Christmas Day 25 Dec 2009 virtually everyone in Sandy Hook had their mortgages paid off. Wow!

Literally billions of dollars paid to keep their traps shut and parade in front of the cameras as charlatans.

If you didn't know about this, as I didn't, watch the vid - with proof.

BTW, Wolfgang Halbig surfaced again the Alex Jones a few days ago, still going strong. He's going to need some heavy duty prayers and money to get this thing rolling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dbk0zIiVo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), KosmicKat (18th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Oh, and another tidbit I gleaned from the Alex Jones interview recently with Wolfgang Halbig, is that before the 'shooting' there were 21 Christmas trees stashed behind the Sandy Hook Firestation.

Those 21 Christmas trees were used to honour the 21 supposedly dead, after the event.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), norman (18th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Sandy Hook Assessors Records....I got nowhere researching http://data.visionappraisal.com/Newt...osest%EF%BB%BF
    This message came back:
    The web site has been updated and this link is no longer active. Please click here for a list of municipalities.
    DC Clothesline at least made contact with them, got a reply to her inquiry; however, still in the dark.
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/02...dy-hook-homes/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2014), Sooz (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Wolfgang Halbig: Fraud, Real Deal Or Opportunist?

Monday, March 17, 2014 20:09
    (Before It's News)
    Wolfgang Halbig: Fraud, Real Deal Or Opportunist?

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-ci...t-2451512.html

SANDY HOOK: Is Wolfgang Halbig a Fraud?! (Re-Upload)

This young man’s investigative work is awesome on this video.
    Around 20 minutes, you’ll hear Halbig’s deception in his voice and 24 minutes forward, his idiotic arguing with the radio lady; another red flag. Around 33 minutes, you will know Halbig is a Sociopath and when this new lady lays out her outstanding investigative work.

Without this video work, no body would guess how slick and clever Halbig, his ilk and associates are. It's all about money.

If anyone is going to watch/listen to this, let me know if you hear anything mentioned concerning Sandy Hook Asbestos, please. Don't have time to re-listen.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2tc0X0k3c

Published on Mar 17, 2014
    LINKS/REFERENCES:
    Halbig's official website: http://www.sandyhookjustice.com/
    Halbig donated to Clintons http://red-blue-you.com/committee/Hil...
    Halbig, Principal of Aquasplash Pool Services: http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Aqua...
    Halbig asking for LOTS of money in comments section, pre-Sandy Hook media attention: http://www.takepart.com/article/2012/...
    Halbig says "Obama Hates Jews" in comment section http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/...
    Children Safety Institute archived: https://web.archive.org/web/201308180...
    CSI website whois search: http://whois.net/whois/childrenssafet...
    Dead job reference #1: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rrst...
    Dead job reference #2: http://www.death-record.com/l/1187799...
    Job reference #3 embroiled in scandal: http://www.chathamjournal.com/weekly/...
    "i got fired" sob story for donations: https://www.facebook.com/wolfgang.w.h...

xrayultra
    5 hours ago

Sofia Smallstorm (the lady who made the "Unraveling Sandy Hook" video) just called me and said the video I made on Wolfgang was very good, and she apparently has additional info to share. im taking that as a good sign I was on point about the concerns I shared here. ill keep people posted if I learn anything interesting.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2014), Sooz (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    If anyone is going to watch/listen to this, let me know if you hear anything mentioned concerning Sandy Hook Asbestos, please. Don't have time to re-listen.
    Will do, Sparky. You're on fire tonight. Somebody said on a recent thread they'd love to interview you. It's an interview I'd read/watch/listen to without a moment's hesitation.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), Sooz (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks SK. Appreciate your help. It's really wild the way we stumble on info we're not looking for...then, it buzzes in your head until you take the time to verify it.

I think there's a pattern to Sandy Hook School old building like the Towers in NYC. Owned by the Port Authority, insulated with asbestos, the Port Authority was in the courts 10 years or more attempting to secure permits.

Miracle Man Larry Silverstein; buddy of one of the PA boys buys the buildings early 2001 and wella! He buys "terrorist insurance"; double indemnity? Very slick since "terrorist" was a fairly new word back then. If we tried to pull a fraud like that, we'd be in the clink. Insurance never pays for damage/destruction by war, riots, and nasty events.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2014), Sooz (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Asbestos is mentioned at 10:10, but the mention is only cursory (the presenter is reading one of Halbig's questions)

While the phraseology and syntax Halbig demonstrates in his questions do not by themselves invalidate those questions (the presenter in this video does a good enough job showing why these questions are not good questions independently), it seems as though the dreadful syntax is intended to make reading his articles an obstacle — a series of hurdles perhaps intended to wear down the reader's motivation to investigate Sandy Hook. I can imagine many people trying to find out more, finding this guy and giving up. I don't think that's accidental.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), Sooz (19th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Don't forget the guy is German by birth and arrived in the USA as a kid, so his English writing skills may not be up to par for us, who are English speakers by birth.

I've only watched half of that vid and while that guy is right on point, I feel the thing on grammar is a bit over the top, in light of my sentence above. I would assume he is multi-lingual.

That being said, if he was Principal of a school, I would expect his writing skills would be far more polished.

But to me, so far, I think the vid is splitting hairs. The person has obviously invested a lot of time into the Sandy Hook hoax and doesn't want a diversion with his work. I understand that.

People are going to have all sorts of perspectives.

Before I make a decision on Wolfgang Halbig, I say he has the right of reply.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Don't forget the guy is German by birth and arrived in the USA as a kid, so his English writing skills may not be up to par for us, who are English speakers by birth.

I've only watched half of that vid and while that guy is right on point, I feel the thing on grammar is a bit over the top, in light of my sentence above. I would assume he is multi-lingual.

That being said, if he was Principal of a school, I would expect his writing skills would be far more polished.

But to me, so far, I think the vid is splitting hairs. The person has obviously invested a lot of time into the Sandy Hook hoax and doesn't want a diversion with his work. I understand that.

People are going to have all sorts of perspectives.

Before I make a decision on Wolfgang Halbig, I say he has the right of reply.
    This doesn't really fly. The dreadful contortions in his language aren't a result of speaking English as a foreign language. For one thing, as you say, he's been in the US since he was a child and secondly, the mistakes a person makes in speaking a foreign language are highly predictable based on their native language. The mistakes an Englishman makes in speaking French are different than the mistakes a Chinese person would make, for example. The mistakes with which Halbig's writing is littered are not consistent with one who speaks German as a mother tongue, and certainly not one who's lived in an English-speaking country for half a century.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    This doesn't really fly. The dreadful contortions in his language aren't a result of speaking English as a foreign language. For one thing, as you say, he's been in the US since he was a child and secondly, the mistakes a person makes in speaking a foreign language are highly predictable based on their native language. The mistakes an Englishman makes in speaking French are different than the mistakes a Chinese person would make, for example. The mistakes with which Halbig's writing is littered are not consistent with one who speaks German as a mother tongue, and certainly not one who's lived in an English-speaking country for half a century.
    Er, um...ok....

Note to self - never debate language as a lay-person with a linguist.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Asbestos is mentioned at 10:10, but the mention is only cursory (the presenter is reading one of Halbig's questions
    I really appreciate you taking the time to listen, SK as it confirmed my suspicion why the Sandy Hook School building was targeted; built prior to 1956-57. Remove the event and children from your mind temporary.

In May 1956, the Board of Education announced Leo E. Garrepy of Norwalk would be appointed principal of the new elementary school in Sandy Hook. His credentials included being the supervising principal of the Center School in Norfolk, serving two years in the US Army during World War II, having a bachelor in science education from State Teachers College in Fitchburg, Mass., and serving on the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Elementary Principals Association.
    The 1956-57 school year began five days late due to the continuing construction of the new Sandy Hook School. The Board of Education announced the postponement of the start of all schools because only ten out of the 16 classrooms were useable for students at the Sandy Hook School. The extra days allowed for more progress to be made on the building.
    The school’s west wing was what needed the most work at the beginning of the school year. It was designed to house the cafeteria, playroom and other rooms, while the left wing (what most today would perceive as the front of the school) held ten classrooms.
    http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2013...dy-hook/174270
    Note to anyone who really wants to connect the dots. You can't get there from here without a grasp of the enormity of SERCO and multiple corporations under their control. Do your own search and you will see many of the reports/videos are taken down within hours/days after posted that would cause you to have a "I finally get it" moment.

For starters:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (20th March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    I really appreciate you taking the time to listen, SK as it confirmed my suspicion why the Sandy Hook School building was targeted; built prior to 1956-57. Remove the event and children from your mind temporary.

Note to anyone who really wants to connect the dots. You can't get there from here without a grasp of the enormity of SERCO and multiple corporations under their control. Do your own search and you will see many of the reports/videos are taken down within hours/days after posted that would cause you to have a "I finally get it" moment.

For starters:

Hi Sparky
    John B Wells on caravan to midnight episode 24 that malc posted yesturday was about the asbestos at sandy hook, i think Wolfgang was on the show in the second half.

Woody

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll help you; but, you have to help yourself. Have you watched #7, 8 and 9 on the play list beginning to end?
    Listen/watch as many times as you need. Think about current hospital employees signing "confidentiality agreements" the next time you plan to dash off to the emergency room. Do you remember when Hospitals were owned by the people in local communities who built them with their donations? I sure do and donated. They were stolen from the people by slick politicians; blackmailed and bribed throughout the US and world starting around 30 years ago.

After you watch these videos, take the time to just listen to them. You'll be shocked to hear what you missed on the first go.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd March 2014), sandy (21st March 2014), Woody (20th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Beginning of Asbestos Lawsuits

Thanks Woody for your post. The WTC was built with asbestos when the harmful dangers of exposure was known. It is one of the largest financial problems facing the world.

Beginning of Asbestos Lawsuits
    For more than three decades, beginning in 1936, Borel - a husband and father of six children - worked in the shipyards and oil refineries along the Texas-Louisiana border. He insulated steam pipes, boilers and other high-temperature equipment using asbestos-laden products. By the mid-1960s, long-term, constant exposure to asbestos began to weaken Borel's lungs, causing him chest pain and making it difficult for him to breathe. In the winter of 1969, he was diagnosed with an advanced case of asbestosis.
    That spring, Clarence filed a workers' compensation claim for injuries suffered on the job. He eventually settled the claim for a little more than $13,000. In the fall of '69, he visited a lawyer about seeking further compensation in the courts to pay for ongoing medical care and to provide for his family. Stephenson filed a lawsuit in the Eastern District of Texas against 11 asbestos manufacturers across the United States, seeking $1 million in damages.
    Borel v. Fireboard Paper was decided for the plaintiff in 1973, but Borel never heard its final disposition from the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit. He died in June 1970 of mesothelioma.
    Stephenson's case, in which a court for the first time found an asbestos manufacturer liable for injuries caused by its product, was buttressed by two separate events from the 1960s. The first was a 1964 medical finding of Drs. Selikoff, Churg and Hammond, which proved conclusively that asbestos caused lung damage and disease. Stephenson introduced these now proven facts as medical evidence.
    -----

Between 1982 and 2002, the number of asbestos claimants increased from 1,000 to 730,000 while the total number of companies sued went from 300 to 8,400.
    http://www.asbestos.com/legislation/history.php
    I'm adding this from my research only because this man's name tickled my funny bone.
    German definition of Schmid (varied spellings) "blacksmith/iron worker) and I think everyone knows "heiny" is what your sitting on...or what your dog uses to leave skid marks on the floor and some people in their britches.
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/m...-non-grata-at/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Woody, thanks for advising about that video Malc posted. Wolfgang comes on around 1:45 minutes.
    I now know why he is being discredited. The name of this thread is so appropriate:
    Sandy Hook Game Changer It will twist and turn in ways you cannot comprehend. It was reported from a reliable source who investigated Pat Tillghman's death that both Adam and his mother were shot the in another state, and not in Connecticut where Sandy Hook is located; PRIOR to the event.

What do you really know about SERCO from watching the videos posted, any additional personal research and have you connected the dots?

If the answer is nothing, you are a victim of the "microwave minute spoon fed news" population that prevents in depth focus.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd March 2014), Woody (24th March 2014)