Thread: Did Michael Jackson hit puberty?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts

Did Michael Jackson hit puberty?

My husband and I were discussing the music industry and the way many young people get exploited . We were talking particularly about Judy Garland and the drugs that she had to take daily to go on with the show. Which then led to Micheal Jackson , I always sat on the Fence regarding the child abuse allegations , and undoubtably he was extremely disturbed could it be that he didn't hit puberty ? There is a chemical castration that can keep the male from ever hitting puberty and thus remaining a child , and children will be children no ?

I wanted to look at any info out there about this and came across this ..

‘THE’ question about Michael Jackson: was he a castrato?
    July 12, 2009 — xanthippa
    I hardly ever follow ‘pop culture': as in, what the latest celebrities are doing, and so on. Heck, I don’t even know who the latest celebrities are!

But it has been just about impossible to escape the recent ‘Michael Jackson’ media frenzy. I must say, I was rather baffled by the amount of publicity this guy’s death and funeral/memorial generated.

Even usually sane talk-shows waded into these waters.

And people were calling in!!! Ratings went up!!! Curious…

SOOOOO much was being said… And no matter where I tuned in, I could not escape some MJ coverage.

These are the things I heard people say about Michael Jacksom. I don’t know how true they are… But, they were said by many different people, and seem to be ‘accepted’ as ‘general background’, and even a simple search of the internet will get lots of hits about these claims:

Michael Jackson had the mind of a 12-year-old boy – he never really grew up mentally. This is something I did not hear before – and the trigger for my ‘chain of reasoning’.
    Michael Jackson hated his father. His father, Joseph Jackson, was mentally and physically abusive of him (actually, he admitted abusing of all of his children).
    Michael Jackson was so afraid of his father, that he would vomit upon seeing him (that is what he said in the famous Oprah Winfrey interview). Just how horrible was the thing Joseph did to Michael, to evoke a response this extreme?
    Some people have even gone so far as to suggest that Michael Jackson’s many plastic surgeries were a direct response to his father’s abuse as well as an attempt to be as different from his father as possible.
    Joseph Jackson was (and still is) obsessed with becoming a ‘part’ of the music business: he did not balk at using fear, intimidation and physical violence to force his children to practice and to perform…. When he lost control over Michael Jackson and his career, he still found ways to exploit his son’s fame for his own profit (behind Michael’s back) – and has really been cashing is since his famous son’s death. He’s even voiced ideas about getting Michael Jackson’s kids on-stage, now that Michael is dead…
    Add to this:

Michael Jackson had build himself a residence that was part amusement park – and called it ‘Neverland Ranch‘. It was named for the place where Peter Pan lived: a place where boys who cannot grow up live…
    He also had a series of inappropriate relationships with boys – about 12-year old ones, to be precise. While some people think these relationships were Platonic (in the true sense of the word: sex between males), others claim them to have been platonic (as the word is currently popularly used: an asexual relationship). Either way, it is not ‘normal’ for an adult male to ‘best relate’ to pre-teen boys and to actively seek friendships with them in the manner Michael Jackson did.
    Michael Jackson’s children are not biologically his. They were conceived through artificial insemination, using sperm from a donor. (OK, there were times he claimed otherwise – but this has since been shown to be false.)
    During a ‘normal’ man’s life, his body changes proportions. Of course, there are individual variations: these changes are more noticeable in some men than in others. Still, most men – once they hit puberty – exhibit some physical changes, and not just in their genitals. The chin (can’t tell with MJ’s surgeries…), the hands, the Adam’s apple, the chest/shoulders, and so on. Still, Michael Jackson’s body retained the proportions of a pre-teen boy, including the flexibility needed for his famous dancing style.
    If you listen (or, are forced to listen) to Michael Jackson’s singing, his voice does NOT sound like the voice of a grown man. It is unusually high…
    Do you see where this is leading? Is THE QUESTION ‘jumping out’ at you? I find it unavoidable!

Was Michael Jackson a castrato?
    Did his father (the man who did not shrink from violence to force his children to perform, and who, for his whole life, has been obsessed with being ‘in the music business’) think his young son’s voice was too precious to loose to puberty?

Did Joseph Jackson arrange to have Michael ‘altered’, so his voice would never change?!?!?

Have a listen to the only known recording of a true castrato voice here. You can just about hear the same voice belting out: “Billy Jean is not my lover…”

So, what do we know about the castrati ad their lives? (Castrati are different from eunuchs, who are castrated after the onset of puberty.)

There are colourful tales of the ‘castrati of the past’ and their various sexual ‘quirks’…
    Typically, castrati have long, slim limbs and retain unusually high levels of flexibility….
    And, of course, there is that legendary castrato voice: it is not the voice of a child – it does undergo some changes. Still, it does not sound like the voice of a grown man, nor that of a woman, but is said to have the best qualities of all three, enchanting audiences with its universal appeal.
    And what does science have to say about this?

At the onset of puberty (10-12 years of age, for most boys), the release of testosterone into their bodies actually causes a physical re-arrangement of the brain. (There is a similar effect on female brains, due to the release of estrogen.)
    Anyone who reads ‘Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology’ will certainly recall Volume 26, No. 3-4, which includes: ‘Pubertal hormones organize the adolescent brain and behavior’:
    “… Converging lines of evidence indicate that adolescence may be a sensitive period for [testosterone/estrogen] steroid-dependent brain organization and that variation in the timing of interactions between the hormones of puberty and the adolescent brain leads to individual differences in adult behavior and risk of sex-biased psychopathologies.” (The emphasis and [insert] were added by me.)

Peter Pan, after whom Michael Jackson named his ‘dream home’, lived in a place where young boys could not grow up – even if they wanted to. They had to leave ‘Neverland’ in order to grow up… but, perhaps, Michael Jackson did not have the choice to leave – perhaps he was stuck there, for ever.

Source : http://blog.xanthippas.com/2009/07/1...he-a-castrato/
    Last edited by Tribe, 10th January 2015 at 13:44.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th January 2015), Calabash (10th January 2015), Frances (10th January 2015), john parslow (10th January 2015), Juniper (10th January 2015), lookbeyond (10th January 2015), NANUXII (10th January 2015), norman (10th January 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandancer (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (11th January 2015), Tonz (10th January 2015), Woody (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    The gambling "odds" are strong that his father valued Michael's child voice extremely highly.

It's sort of like the other big risk in show business which is that there are times when a star is worth more dead than alive.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th January 2015), Calabash (10th January 2015), Juniper (10th January 2015), lookbeyond (10th January 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), sandy (10th January 2015), Sooz (11th January 2015), Tribe (10th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Testosterone can cause brain damage in boys , this is why when they hit puberty they get all silly and sex orientated. I think Michael's on going and extreme emotional problems his father caused him may have retarded his growth on some level.

His eternal serach for youth was evident , trying some how to get back some semblence of innocence or normacy .. the struggle he had would have been enormus. Couple this with unlimited money , drugs , paparazzi , expectations , stupid hollywood propoganda and a corrupt system of useage and you get Wacko Jacko ...

With all his problems he couldnt reach him self , it was always easier to self medicate .. this lead him to do seriously un cool things. Really he needed to be taken care of mentally ... instead he was just taken care of ...

Sad ,

N

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th January 2015), lookbeyond (10th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), Tribe (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    May you have peace Michael, truth of us all will one day be known,lb

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th January 2015), Sooz (11th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I recall reading the individual autobiographies of LaToya and Janet. These books both contained information that could be considered highly disturbing. LaToya stated that at one time she was shunned by the family and when she visited the family home - every photo of her had been removed from view. Janet stated that the girls would be in bed and going to sleep and their father - Joe - would go outside and frighten them through the window.

These are just two individual examples of odd behaviour that I recall from the autobiographies - having read them many years ago. I also recall that the father was brutal when it came to rehearsing and Micheal was pushed and pushed by his father - it appears that he was pushed to excel. The books stated that all the Jackson children were pushed but Micheal was given extra attention and punished beyond what his siblings got.

The most outstanding information was that one day - out of the blue - the Jackson family discovered that Joe - their father - had another wife and another family living elsewhere. Apparently none of the family were aware of the other family until it was discovered via an out of the blue declaration.

As for Micheal being castrated - I would not be surprised what type of Child Abuse he suffered. When you delve into Child Abuse you will find that many pop stars and movie stars are groomed and come from families that are connected to the elite paedophile rings. The children are mind controlled and groomed from an early age. Recall the famous Brittany Spears interview where she was upset and made the comment; "I got sick of them touching me". Many people think that is a reference to the sexual abuse that accompanies the mind control. The families are promised fame and fortune and they certainly get that - so with regard to Micheal Jackson - it is highly plausible that he was abused in many ways including castration.

Micheal Jackson and the scandals with the young boys is always going to be open to speculation. He was a superstar as they say and could never live a normal life and some say Neverland was his "lost" childhood complete with children he might have had as friends had he lived a regular life. Lisa Marie Presley made a comment about her time living with Micheal Jackson as his wife - it related to some strange things happening in his house. Who knows - Micheal Jackson never had a chance. If he is truly dead and not just hiding - I hope he is at peace and if he has faked his death and is in hiding - I hope it has given him a chance to live a proper life.

Child castration is not out of the realms of Child Abuse - matter of fact it pains me to say that among ritual child abuse - castration is one of the milder forms of child abuse. Micheal Jackson was abused on a variety of levels of that I am sure but castration would have to be one of the lesser burdens he bore.

Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (11th January 2015), lift the veil (11th January 2015), lookbeyond (12th January 2015), norman (11th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), sandancer (11th January 2015), Sooz (11th January 2015)