Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cryptoterrestrials - who and what are they?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Based on Gnostic materials and information from authorities on the subject.

The archons were created when Gaia plunged into the Earth. They were unintentional fragments of her dream. They were conceived as non-physical beings. Inorganic ones. Conceive carries both concept and conception as meanings here. We were conceived as we are, and are becoming.

Emotional self management is the best 'tool' we have in dealing with the archons in a moment to moment basis.

On the physical level our issue is the archontic influences and coordination with other humans. This is an 'immune system' issue at the collective energetic level.

Archons can project temporarily into our dimension. They will look as they are when they do, if other perception factors do not apply.

They are optically blind. They are really quite pitiable. An aspect of creation that was not wanted or needed. We are in this with Gaia to solve.

That is about what I can give for this post.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th February 2014), Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), KosmicKat (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), ronin (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i apologize if i pushed you.

but that is my character.

so Gaia left the masculine and created earth.

and in the creation where the archons.

are we there food source?
    do they control our lifes?
    is re incarnation for their benifit?
    are they trying to stop us finding our way home?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014), Sooz (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    this brings me back to.......
    hey i know something but i,m not to sure if you are ready or able to receive the information.
    or
    i,m a enlightened being and i know your on your path but hey it,s your journey.
    It is not about you (collective you) but, me. I have to field the incoming questions and conflations. My boundaries will not allow me to create that quagmire for myself.

To even hint at my holding back when I present ample original material posts, hints that my efforts are not seen for what they are. Somehow you (personal you) take my perspicacity and twist it into the form your opening words of this post present.

I am not 'holding out' because I deem the collective you unworthy or unready. The actuality is 'fire' and boundary management.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th February 2014 at 04:05.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), Sooz (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    are we there food source?
    do they control our lifes?
    is re incarnation for their benifit?
    are they trying to stop us finding our way home?
    if we provide it.
    if we let them.
    Can be, by providing a fresh batch of emotionally dysfunctional humans. Incarnation dynamics are our own.
    Gaia is my home right now. For me, the answer is no. Experiences will vary.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th February 2014 at 08:54.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), KosmicKat (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), ronin (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    this brings me back to.......
    You get bought back there because it is a stuck point. You are brought there to re-examine your stance. The theme is self value and rejection.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), ronin (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    and we where all unready from the dawn of time .
    and those that know held the secrets in their grasp.
    judging people if they are worthy.

i have already told you i will wash your feet if you deem worthy to me.

i can offer love or hate it is not complicated.

all i request is truth.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    target Modwiz?your already a target.so am i and everyone on here,

you meditated on my name.target.
    Cearna is doing the same.

we are all targets.
    I am surprised to hear this, thinking we would hear more from other members about being approached to 'speak'/represent certain energetic sectors that human curiosity abounds around. I do not refer to abductions.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), ronin (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    you see the archon,s where a mistake.
    they just want to survive.
    they have no soul.
    and they envy us humans.

we have a divine spark that they do not .
    we have a source to go back to,they do not.

their hatred for us is paramount.

because they know no love.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    and we where all unready from the dawn of time .
    and those that know held the secrets in their grasp.
    judging people if they are worthy.

i have already told you i will wash your feet if you deem worthy to me.

i can offer love or hate it is not complicated.

all i request is truth.
    All I have is my personal experiences and knowledge obtained by immersing myself in my studies. It is my truth and it changes almost daily as perceptions and knowledge wax or wane.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), KosmicKat (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    you see the archon,s where a mistake.
    they just want to survive.
    they have no soul.
    and they envy us humans.

we have a divine spark that they do not .
    we have a source to go back to,they do not.

their hatred for us is paramount.

because they know no love.
    Pitying them is toxic to them because it is tainted with compassion.

They have no choice in the matter.

Archontically influenced humans have chosen, unwittingly or otherwise. By cleaning up our emotional 'acts' we mitigate the personal archon problem. At that time we can deal with the archontic influences in the controlling factions of humanity. One before the other, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th February 2014 at 03:42.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    be good Modwiz and peace be with you.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    no pity.
    just as things are.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Modwiz, in your studies, would you say that archons have the ability to hijack individual human consciousness?
    I am referring to a previous personal experience of my own.
    Also, please can you advise if they are one and the same as the djinn?
    I would appreciate any information on this from anyone, not just Modwiz.

Russ

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Modwiz, in your studies, would you say that archons have the ability to hijack individual human consciousness?
    I am referring to a previous personal experience of my own.
    Also, please can you advise if they are one and the same as the djinn?
    I would appreciate any information on this from anyone, not just Modwiz.

Russ
    Hijack is a curious word. In a word, no. It is more like an immune system being overwhelmed. It happens where emotions have overwhelmed a person and they are in turmoil. It is very easy for an archon to 'contribute' to the flurry of thoughts in ones 'head'. These contributions will increase the disempowered view, increase adreno-chemicals, produce loosh as a result, and strengthen them (archons). Their control over behavior is as much as 'their' ideas are followed as our own.

Some equate the Djinn with the archons but, I do not. Simon Parkes would disagree with me. I see the Djinn as intelligent and creative. Archons are neither. I will not say Djinn are friendly, as that would not be correct. My understanding is the archons are blind. Djinn are not, to my knowledge.

That is my understanding that I share. I am still exploring this subject too.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Hijack is a curious word. In a word, no. It is more like an immune system being overwhelmed. It happens where emotions have overwhelmed a person and they are in turmoil. It is very easy for an archon to 'contribute' to the flurry of thoughts in ones 'head'. These contributions will increase the disempowered view, increase adreno-chemicals, produce loosh as a result, and strengthen them (archons). Their control over behavior is as much as 'their' ideas are followed as our own.

Some equate the Djinn with the archons but, I do not. Simon Parkes would disagree with me. I see the Djinn as intelligent and creative. Archons are neither. I will not say Djinn are friendly, as that would not be correct. My understanding is the archons are blind. Djinn are not, to my knowledge.

That is my understanding that I share. I am still exploring this subject too.

Hi modwz,

Do you think that these archons attach to families or bloodlines? Or individuals that are vulnerable?
    I have suspected that nearly every member of my family including grandparents have been targeted by negative entities that seemed to feed off fear.
    My childhood was always about fear and dread, from either dark figures in my bedroom at night, or a nightmare that i had everynight for about 6 years, only stopping when i reached about 12 years of age.
    My wife sometimes sees these figures standing beside me and touching my head when i'm sleeping.
    For many years i thought these experiences were alien related but i'm not so sure now.

Kind regards,

Woody

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2014), Frances (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014)