Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God is a white horse

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Are you sure? I've known about this dream for months. I remember it all, the gates, the horse, the car... the cowering :P. I can still see it. I remember thinking months ago that it was weird to think of you curling up for dear life lol. I normally know when I'm getting something through "those" routes, although the sheer normality of it all is often striking, too. Strange either way. I trust your memory, and if you say it's the first time you've dreamt that dream I believe you. I also trust my memory and know I have heard nothing new.

Well Kalev, certainly an interesting dream for me. That's not something I can usually say about other people's dreams

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th February 2014), BabaRa (16th February 2014), Cearna (16th February 2014), GCS1103 (16th February 2014), Mark (15th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (15th February 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    There are vast wells of untapped human experience within the human soul. The being of the horse is a true reality, a beingness of it own uniqueness. Many people have had contact with these beings, it is part of who and why they and us co-exist. There message is not to be shared to anyone unless it absolutely essential. For its meaning is only for the experiencer themselves, and is only relevant to these ones.
    Last edited by Wolf Khan, 15th February 2014 at 23:31.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th February 2014), BabaRa (16th February 2014), Cearna (16th February 2014), Mark (15th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (15th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Perhaps the horse is symbolic of the Return Of Kalki Caleb?

Name:  Kalki-apocalypse.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  25.5 KB

The Apocalyptic Horse Rider

***Appearance of Kalki Avatar

*"Thereafter, at the conjunction of the two yugas, the Lord of creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation*and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers."

"Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, riding His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, will travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic powers and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequalled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves and rogues who have dared dress as kings."*

I think it more than a coincedence you you had this dream given there is a movie due for release shortly called "The Return Of Kalki".

Your highly psychic Caleb that's always been very clear from the onset of joining the forum as WhoMadeGod.
    How is he anyway, I miss him? Lol

On a serious note though, perhaps your dream is relatively visionary as to the release of this new film?

And another "non coincedence" is the release of Calabash's thread titled "Cryptoterrestrials - who and what are they?" At 10.47am today, only a couple of hours after you made your post.

Now if you listen to the 2nd video about those flaming pesky Archons who walk amongst us (again, they are getting everywhere these days!) Lol
    If you fast forward to 11.11 and listen from there you will find information about the film what a modern Kalki might to if he returned today and how he would wipe out the illuminati, cabal and archons today and help us protect ourselves using visual lightbodies.....very very interesting!
    As soon as I watched this video my thoughts somehow ventured over to your dream and how it may be prophetically connected?

Here is the video again ( thanks for a great find calabash)...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJ9nnI1RKU

Coincidences are just a glitch in the matrix.....

Keep bring us the light Caleb, its beautiful.

Russ

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th February 2014), BabaRa (16th February 2014), Cearna (16th February 2014), Mark (15th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Now if you listen to the 2nd video about those flaming pesky Archons who walk amongst us (again, they are getting everywhere these days!) Lol
    Russ
    If we accept the archons as real and the problem they present, then proper language usage would help us. 'Flaming pesky archons' is not a phrase of gravitas and indicates that we are dealing with the equivalent of ants at a picnic. I cannot emphasize the importance of language usage. Humor is important, however, it is an additive that can distract if used at the wrong time. Humor can also indicate nervousness with a subject with humor serving as a 'gloss'.

It was the use of language by the presenter that bothered me as much as his scant knowledge of the subject matter and the erroneous conclusions too little knowledge can produce.

Language is our medium of communication. Wielding it with respect produces worthy fruit.
    Time for the influence of Babel to depart us and our language.

My reply in the thread on Cryptos.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/2077-C...ll=1#post13731

I see no correlation between Caleb's dream and the video. Caleb's dream is worthy of consideration, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th February 2014 at 01:33.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th February 2014), BabaRa (16th February 2014), Cearna (16th February 2014), GCS1103 (16th February 2014), Highland1 (16th February 2014), Mark (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (17th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Your wisdom and perception are spot on as usual Modz.
    So not as to go off topic in this thread I will look forward to learning more on the cryptoterrestrial thread.
    I have not intended to make small of the subject of archons but my own personal sense of humour has been an excellent defence system in a dark and murky past saddled with weird hallucigenic experience......even without drugs.

Regards

Russ

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th February 2014), BabaRa (16th February 2014), GCS1103 (17th February 2014), Mark (16th February 2014), Melidae (16th February 2014), modwiz (16th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (17th February 2014)