Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australian Paediatrician Hog-Ties Child Patient

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Here is the news article about the Hog-Tie Doctor.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1227267599050

Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th March 2015), NANUXII (19th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), sandy (20th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    A Current Affair on Channel Nine (Australia) have covered the Hog-Tie case. Please know that I am privvy to information & evidence that proves the Hog-Tie victim is not an isolated incident. Please be aware that it took years to get this matter to court & during that time other victims have been identified. The information & evidence from the additional victims and parents is appalling.

The only other comment I will make is about sharing this information & evidence - NOT JUST with clicking a button on the computer - also with conversation - speak to at least one other person who is not currently connected to a Child Abuse Whistleblower or the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook - or this page/site - THEONETRUTH.

Why do I make this suggestion?When every parent and child is aware of this man and his actions - who in their right mind would ever trust their child into the care of this man?

When you view the A Current Affair link you may see comments that do not support the actions of the mother. The actions of the mother are what ensured the evidence was admissible and concrete.

Be aware of trolls/shills/paid disinformation agents - they are tasked with watching websites and jumping in to be among the first to make comments. This is a psychological tactic designed to derail a thread and to influence the thinking of the person reading the comments. How do I know this? Whistleblowers have come forward and explained how they have been employed to engage in these practices.

Whistleblowers are the key to understanding why the current paradigm is so fraught with imbalance. Learn people - I encourage you to ask questions about everything you read. Thank you for visiting this site and learning.

Much Peace - while we work through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/89...ho-hogtied-boy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st March 2015), sandy (21st March 2015), Sooz (21st March 2015)