Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Paediatrician Hog-Ties Child Patient

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Australian Paediatrician Hog-Ties Child Patient

http://www.independentaustralia.net

I could not get the link to go directly to the article but it will take you to the front page where the article referenced here - is on the left side of the screen.

This link will take you to the most recent article by Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower Fiona Barnett. Her tireless efforts to gather evidence with regard to bringing paedophiles and predators to justice is inspiring. The doctor at the centre of the article is only before the courts due to the detective work of Fiona and her online publisher. Fiona Barnett is not only a Child Abuse Whistleblower she is a survivor and I stand in her shadow - she is a hero.

The mother in the first case watched as the doctor hog-tied her young Child. In shock at watching the assault on her Child she had the presence of mind to take photographs. I have seen the photographs and they are disturbing and made me feel very uncomfortable. The legal team for the doctor are trying to dismiss the case by stating the mother was not too concerned with the actions of the doctor because she took the time to take photographs. So people - think about this - the mother can provide hard evidence of the assault on her Child, undeniable evidence her Child was assaulted - and - that very evidence is being used against her!!!!

The Child had an existing physical illness and due to the stress of the assault the illness has been exacerbated and the Child now has only a few months to live. I made a promise with Fiona to write his story - as a tribute - when the time is appropriate.

My comments are not subject to prejudice or subjudice - I checked. The link will take you to a site where the publisher is a former legal professional. Please take the time to note the first public response to the article. It no longer surprises me when the first public comment has a focus on the protection of the grown adult and not the vulnerable Child. Things that make you go hmmmm....

Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th February 2014), Calabash (10th February 2014), Calz (13th February 2014), Cearna (11th February 2014), john parslow (10th February 2014), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), sandy (10th February 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014), Wolf Khan (11th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is an additional article about the Australian Paediatrician who hog-ties his Child patients. I could not for the life of me get the link to work (shaking my head). The site is independentaustralia.net and the two articles are titled; Hogtie victims mother speaks out & Gold Coast 'hog-tie' paediatrician: More mothers speak out.

Both articles show very clearly how the paedophiles and predators operate and how the professional agencies tasked with policing medical professionals are not acting. There are photographs and as far as evidence goes - you can't get much better than a photograph to prove an assault - particularly on a Child.

I want to also underline the fact that it is only due to the tireless detective work of Fiona Barnett - combined with - the publisher of independentaustralia.net - that the paediatrician is even before the courts. These articles are based on fact and are excellent examples of how society really works. Your Children are not safe - please read and learn so you can protect your Children.

Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th February 2014), Cearna (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014), Tonz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quick update. Due to the efforts of the Child Abuse Whistleblower - the Hog Tie paediatrician will be going to trial in October 2014. This is due to the efforts of Child Abuse Whistleblower Fiona Barnett and the editor of independentaustralia.net for posting articles. Due to the articles more parents came forward.

Much Peace - Amanda

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), NANUXII (19th February 2015), Ria (12th September 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014), Tonz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Thanks Amanda, you are doing good work together with Fiona Barnett and the editor of independentaustralia.net

All strength to you sister.

Sooz.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st July 2014), Cearna (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), Tonz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st July 2014), Cearna (1st July 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An update about the hog-tie case of Dr Neville Davis. The trial is set for October 2014. Here is something very interesting and unpleasant about this case. Firstly the mother of the child receives correspondence from the legal firm - after calling them at least 15 times and not receiving any response - to be informed that they cannot find a doctor to write a medico-legal report. I thought about the situation on a statistical aspect - how many registered medical practitioners would be available to be be hired for the job. The job of writing a report on an abused child. The correspondence suggested two other legal firms one that to my understanding had already declined to represent her. The law firm is Potts Lawyers Gold Coast and they would have known that fact - about who the mother had already approached for legal representation. The solicitor with carriage of the matter is Craig DoRozario and I fail to understand how among the hundreds of registered medical practitioners he cannot engage the services of even one!!!

It doesn't end there - the mother discovers all her personal contacts and diary entries missing from her mobile phone. She took it to the shop and the professional confirmed the phone had been hacked into and all the information purposefully deleted. Absolutely wrong on every level. As stated before his health is deteriorating and that makes me incredibly sad. It has been reported by his teacher that his cognitive abilities are failing and he is deteriorating physically - I am so emotional that words to describe how I feel fail me. I sincerely hope the mother is not being targeted by people who protect paedophiles - that is just plain evil.

Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers - even though I cannot name them - know that they are real and are part of our human community. Thank you for taking an interest in the information I share here. My intention is always to stimulate the intellect of people and to help educate people about the repugnant and difficult to broach subject of paedophilia. I never apportion guilt or blame or make allegations. I just try to supply information in a straight forward manner.

The Children come first - I have thought from the start of this journey - regardless of who we are and how we live and what religion we practice - if we cannot unite for the sake of protecting the Children - then it really is a sad state of affairs. Thank you for reading this far and taking an interest and by doing so - providing support.

Much Peace - while we sort through this chaos - Amanda

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (13th September 2014), Cearna (19th February 2015), Ria (12th September 2014), sandy (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Update - a reminder for those who are interested in this situation. The Hog-tie doctor trial is in court tomorrow. I have to consider sub judice= before a judge. Still being considered by a court of law; not yet decided; unsettled and not to be canvassed publicly because of risk of the risk of being in contempt of court. (Butterworths Concise Australian Dictionary p.414).

Please know that a free to air news show in Australia has already prepared a six minute segment for their show. The Australian mainstream news show is A Current Affair. The journalists from A Current Affair will be in attendance at the court tomorrow to continue their investigative coverage of this heartbreaking situation. The A Current Affair interview with the Mother of the Child will be aired once legal boundaries are no longer present.

Please keep the Mother & Child in your thoughts, prayers and meditations.

Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th October 2014), Cearna (19th February 2015), lookbeyond (9th October 2014), Lord Sidious (13th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014), sandy (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quick update - The family made it to the witness stand, Child, Mother & Grandmother. The legal representatives for the other side ran out of time. The trial will need to be set down for a further date - and - the next available date is February 2015. I cannot express in words how upset & disappointed I am.

The legal representatives for the other side have had TWO YEARS to prepare. Please keep the family in your thoughts, prayers and meditations. When legal boundaries are no obstacle you will learn the truth of what happened - all the truth.

Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th February 2015), lookbeyond (14th October 2014), Lord Sidious (13th October 2014), Ria (13th October 2014), sandy (13th October 2014), Sooz (13th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Three steps forward and one step back, comes to mind.

Keep the faith Amanda. We are all with you.

Sooz

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th October 2014), Cearna (19th February 2015), lookbeyond (14th October 2014), Ria (13th October 2014), sandy (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Quick update - The family made it to the witness stand, Child, Mother & Grandmother. The legal representatives for the other side ran out of time. The trial will need to be set down for a further date - and - the next available date is February 2015. I cannot express in words how upset & disappointed I am.

The legal representatives for the other side have had TWO YEARS to prepare. Please keep the family in your thoughts, prayers and meditations. When legal boundaries are no obstacle you will learn the truth of what happened - all the truth.

Much Peace - Amanda
    bloody typical..

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th October 2014), Cearna (19th February 2015), Ria (14th October 2014), Sooz (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-1...ssault/5805510

This is one article of two - when I can locate the other I will post it. Thank you for supporting this little boy & his family. Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th February 2015), Ria (16th October 2014), Sooz (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Brief Update - The "Hog-Tie" case was in court yesterday. There is now a wait for the Judge to make a determination. Please send all positive thoughts, prayers and meditations to the Victim and Family. Some additional news is that two more victims have come forward - they proceeded directly to the Police.

Much Peace - while we work our way through the pain and chaos with dignity and respect - Amanda

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (19th February 2015), Cearna (19th February 2015), dancing waters (20th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Looking forward to hearing the result Amanda : 0) prayers from naniu to my brothers and sisters.

N

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Amanda (19th February 2015), Cearna (19th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Have just received news that the Hog-Tie Doctor Neville Davis has been found guilty. There is an article online. I will post in detail in the near future. This is a bittersweet victory as a Child has suffered but at least in this instance - in a proper courtroom setting - justice has prevailed. I have been reliably informed that the meainstream media will be sharing the story. I will post details as they come to hand.

Thank you to everyone who supports this and related threads. We are winning. Much Peace - Amanda

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanks Amanda for the update. I note also that the Archbishop of Adelaide in Australia has been charged with neglecting to report child abuse in the 1970's. The paedophile priest he protected, went on to abuse many young boys, raping them and continuing to work as a teacher/priest in private schools in Australia.

To date, he is the most highly ranked catholic in the world, to be charged.

It is a beginning.
    Last edited by Sooz, 18th March 2015 at 07:17.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (19th March 2015), Cearna (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)