Thread: Living life creatively

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Living life creatively

The Way Of Living
    Creatively

In modern society today, the trend towards self destruction has become increasingly pronounced as people have begun to realise that they have not had the necessary keys to unravel the mystery of their existence. To solve the mystery and to reveal the secret of their existence is very simple: It is to live in joy, and to live creatively and harmoniously without need of financial return or any of the competitiveness that people of society so dearly love to pursue. Living creatively is to execute a beautiful painting or anything that gives the person joy. Only this is all that is necessary now. The point is to live harmoniously and creatively.

Consider that all of the illnesses and diseases are creatively caused by impeding the flow of Light Particles through our physical bodies. These Light Particles are the means of sustaining the physical universe and all that is beyond, and all this is expressed with a profound sense of Joy and an almost child-like wonder. Illness and disease are the end result of consciously blocking the universal creative process and implanting our own sense of what is right for us in its place. Western Culture has not had a Universal Teacher for over Two Thousand years. So how can people have the attitude that their own ideas and creativity is what is right for them. As we have sickness and all of the manifold insanities of modern society as the end result of our own limited expression. All this distress and trauma can be transformed into creative spiritual and harmonious living by simply surrendering to the Universal Light Energies.

When we have the attitude that life is too oppressive and that it is better to retreat into a cocoon within our selves, we have inadvertently cut our selves off from the Universal flow of Light Particles that provide all of our requirements while in the body. We have also prevented our Higher Self from helping us to find positive and constructive ways to overcome the oppression and the hardships. The process of Death and Dying has now commenced in earnest and the only way we can resurrect our selves is to become lovingly and expressively creative. When we have never expressed our selves creatively before, there is only one way to do so, and that is to petition the Maker to be the Guiding Light in our darkened world.

After all how does one commence something that is totally foreign to our natures and even the very thought terrifies us for one reason or another. The solution is, to live intelligently using our creative talents and skills that is the Divine Inheritance of every created Being. By asking to be the expression of Creative Joy within us and even as us, is to conclude the purpose of living in the Physical Universe.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Calz (7th February 2014), modwiz (7th February 2014), ronin (7th February 2014), sandy (8th February 2014), Wolf Khan (7th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    fact is many people do not create because of tptb force them into labour.
    feeding us fear and hardships.
    saying that even a millionaire may not realize that he/she is under some control system.
    people still have to pay the bill,s and eat.
    we cannot even grow our own food as that is a forgotten artform.
    so when you say live in joy and be creative i understand the meaning and that is how it should be.
    but at the moment people cannot.
    not because they choose to but because they know and are forced not too.

me and you are lucky we live in the western world where things are getting difficult.
    but when you look at the third world countries,the poverty,child labour,long working hours.

why is st Michael not visiting them?

please do not take this as offensive,just questioning.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Cearna (7th February 2014), Wolf Khan (7th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Thanks Ronin, I think I might have said something like this on Camelot forum once and got a similar reply, which I understand perfectly. But I have also discovered that people do not create for themselves because of fears, such as "i might not be good enough", and the what ifs. Ok, so what if you are already being creative in some way, some love to cook (I don't I taught it for too long at school, but if I could once again get the enthusiasm back for the love of cooking instead of it being a chore again, I would have enjoyment instead throughout the biggest part of my day.

Silly little things bring joy to some, and can be really creative, if you take photographs for instance or look through the telescope or paint of whatever takes your fancy. Is there no way you can do something creative in your working day? Look my dog has just battled the Doona on my bed and disappeared under it after telling it off and bouncing about on it to make it succumb, that's creativity. I just reckon we do not need to give our power away to the PTB be allowing us to be put into that fear. Once you do something creative, and get passionate about it, then feel the difference it suddenly gives to you, you become alive and rejuvenated. Sorry I've got to go serve up the tea, get back when I can
    Last edited by Cearna, 7th February 2014 at 09:36.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014), Wolf Khan (7th February 2014)