Thread: Your Birth Certificate Was Made Into a Bond...it's Worth Billions.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

Your Birth Certificate Was Made Into a Bond...it's Worth Billions.

Name:  bond.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  18.6 KB

When the UNITED STATES declared bankruptcy, pledged all Americans as collateral against the national debt, and confiscated all gold, eliminating the means by which you could pay, it also assumed legal responsibility for providing a new way for you to pay, and it did that by providing what is known as the Exemption, an exemption from having to pay for anything. In practical terms, though, this meant giving each American something to pay with, and that \”something\” is your credit.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEoYcHu8Dw

Your value to society was then and still is calculated using actuarial tables and at birth, bonds equal to this \”average value\” are created. I understand that this is currently between one and two million dollars. These bonds are collateralized by your birth certificate which becomes a negotiable instrument. The bonds are hypothecated, traded until their value is unlimited for all intents and purposes, and all that credit created is technically and rightfully yours. In point of fact, you should be able to go into any store in America and buy anything and everything in sight, telling the clerk to charge it to your Exemption account, which is identified by a nine-digit number that you will recognize as your Social Security number without the dashes. It is your EIN, which stands for Exemption Identification Number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwqEpe8ahA
    This post is getting much attention on my blog at the moment. The sooner this information gets out to the masses, the sooner we will be able to put an into the fraud, lies, deceit and corruption, once and for all. For those in doubt, don’t take my word for it, conduct your own research and I’m certain you will draw the same conclusions.. ~BK

Who knew, it says “American Bank Note Company” right there on our birth certificates!? I’m connecting so many dots today I think my head might start spinning around and puking green vomit, like the little girl in the Exorcist. Ok I’m sorry, that’s gross. But that’s how disturbing this stuff is. This type of awareness should not leave the reader feeling powerless, but em-powered. The reason this has gone on for so long is a direct result of our collective ignorance. I realize this stuff is not easy to believe and even harder to understand, especially to the newly awakened, and even more so to the still asleep. This is a quote I forced myself to memorize for this very reason:”A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” – Dresden James

When the UNITED STATES declared bankruptcy, pledged all Americans as collateral against the national debt, and confiscated all gold, eliminating the means by which you could pay, it also assumed legal responsibility for providing a new way for you to pay, and it did that by providing what is known as the Exemption, an exemption from having to pay for anything. In practical terms, though, this meant giving each American something to pay with, and that \”something\” is your credit.

Your value to society was then and still is calculated using actuarial tables and at birth, bonds equal to this \”average value\” are created. I understand that this is currently between one and two million dollars. These bonds are collateralized by your birth certificate which becomes a negotiable instrument. The bonds are hypothecated, traded until their value is unlimited for all intents and purposes, and all that credit created is technically and rightfully yours. In point of fact, you should be able to go into any store in America and buy anything and everything in sight, telling the clerk to charge it to your Exemption account, which is identified by a nine-digit number that you will recognize as your Social Security number without the dashes. It is your EIN, which stands for Exemption Identification Number.

Is it starting to make sense now? Why it’s not too far fetched to imagine the day when you will be able to walk confidently into your bank to legally, lawfully and ethically deposit some of YOUR value into your account? Why should we not be able to cash out a few billion dollars that we have created, backed by our labour, only to be stolen from us by the very people who claim to represent OUR collective best interests? The whole concept of “energy harvesting” is starting to make a whole lot more sense now, isn’t it?

============================

More about the Strawman in this article:http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/...meet-your.html

I guess it will soon be pay back time...............

Russ

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (6th February 2014), Frances (11th February 2014), jimmer (11th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (9th February 2014), Sooz (6th February 2014), Wolf Khan (6th February 2014), Woody (5th February 2014)

Eelco
    Hmmm i wil have a better look later.
    as with the freeman on the land movement different countries have different laws. So it is differently binding per country.
    that said. i feel most judges would read it as your labour is owned by the bank. not that your labour is payable to you.

with love
    eelco

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (6th February 2014), Highland1 (5th February 2014), Wolf Khan (6th February 2014), Woody (11th February 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    I wonder what they have valued an individual human in the uk?

Regards,
    Woody

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (6th February 2014), Highland1 (5th February 2014), Wolf Khan (6th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post

Regards,
    Woody
    Thrupny bit :P

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (9th February 2014), Highland1 (9th February 2014), Sooz (9th February 2014), Woody (11th February 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Even I understand 'Thrupney bit'.

Haven't heard that term for over 5o years, lol...although here in Oz it was 'thrippeny bit', but then again 'thrupney bit' could be with an New Zealand accent. Sort of like 'foosh 'n choops'.

Sorry, making linguistic fun of our cousins across the ocean.

Weren't they the coins that went in Christmas puddings, those tiny little silver things, but almost choked you if unsuspecting?
    Last edited by Sooz, 9th February 2014 at 10:13.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (9th February 2014), Highland1 (9th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (9th February 2014), Woody (11th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    No idea. We've never eaten Christmas puddings in my family so I have no idea what the customs are around them. I know there is a lot of Christmas pudding custom, but I only know what I know from the television. It might have been a sixpence.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 9th February 2014 at 09:37.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (9th February 2014), Cearna (9th February 2014), Highland1 (9th February 2014), Sooz (9th February 2014), Woody (11th February 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    A sixpence it was - we called it a "tanner"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (9th February 2014), KosmicKat (9th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (9th February 2014), Woody (11th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post

Regards,
    Woody
    Woody this applies worldwide to any human being with a birth certificate.
    Please watch this must see video:

Carlos Bonacci exposes entire legal fraud after leaving court.

Last edited by Highland1, 11th February 2014 at 13:00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Woody (11th February 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Woody this applies worldwide to any human being with a birth certificate.
    Please watch this must see video:

Carlos Bonacci exposes entire legal fraud after leaving court.

Hi Russ, wow that is an interesting video. I've read somewhere quite a while ago not sure if it was p/a forum or somewhere else, i'm not even sure if it is true or not, that when someone dies the state cashes in a type of life insurance that we are not even aware exists. So even upon our death the state or ptb make money.

Regards,
    Woody

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (11th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think Lord Sid would be the man to answer that woody......

Russ

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Woody (11th February 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I think Lord Sid would be the man to answer that woody......

Russ

Hi Russ,

Funny you should say that, i had a feeling that it was Lord sid who wrote something about it, but not sure where i saw it.
    I wonder what their valuation is of us? How much they get when we leave the physical?
    We seem to be owned or are somebody's property, like slaves.
    If we are owned, then who are we owned by?
    Kind regards,
    Woody
    Last edited by Woody, 11th February 2014 at 18:09.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (11th February 2014)