Thread: Mark Passio on George Kavassilas' Super Woo Radio

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts

Mark Passio on George Kavassilas' Super Woo Radio

This is an interview that might turn to be interesting. I am just starting to listen to it so I am not sure whether its worth listening, but the combination Mark Passio and G. Kavassilas is intriguing. I am wondering what will come at the end of it, it might be something that some of us have already heard.

In this episode George and Mark speak home truths that people definitely need to hear … NOT what they WANT to hear. If peoples sensitivities are a bit fragile, then there is a good chance they may be affronted. George and Mark do NOT cater to people’s belief systems. They are here to confront them. In fact they are here to break them and even shatter them! This is a very raw, direct, and liberating episode! So enjoy this passionate discussion between two warriors of Truth telling it how it is!
    http://www.superwooradio.com.au/podcasts
    Last edited by Altaira, 5th February 2014 at 09:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (5th February 2014), Mark (6th February 2014)

Eelco
    Having listened to super woo radio in the past. And played with my chacra's as a result. Some long time members will remember.
    And having listened to about a dozen of Mark passio's podcasts...

I am going to give this one a try.
    Lets see if 2 negatives make a positive.

That was a joke of course.

With Love
    Eelco

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th February 2014), Mark (6th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I still have to finish listening to it but I am at the half of the podcast and Kavassilas is mostly seconding what Mark is saying. I think George invited him to make himself to look not so much insane and keeps saying that he has already warned people and that is why he is on that planet. It sounds like George is just using all this interview as a credit for himself. I didn't have much time to pay attention to this show yet.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Mark (6th February 2014)

Eelco
    Hmm listened to the first hour just now.
    I actually like what they are saying and to me they sound to complement each other.
    That said I feel much of what they discuss is meta-communication. Slang and Jargon, but they do try to explain some of the words they are using.

With Love
    Eelco

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th February 2014), Mark (6th February 2014)

Eelco
    Finished.

I must say that there were a few things i very much liked in the second hour.
    Instead of a conversation though it felt very much like one of Marks own podcasts.. up to the point where after his monologue het thanks George for being an excelent host and all but end the show right there..lol

What i did find good to hear is that Mark takes time to tell where he's coming from, where he gets his studies, where he gets his truth and how it doesn't matter how truth is presented. That it is not about the package but about what is being said.

Having stopped listening to his podcast agter about 6 to 8 episodes had everything to do with how he presented it.
    It good to notice how he takes that kind of feedback and his suggestion to package the truth in the way you would like it to be presented and then DO IT.

Anyway. a nice episode. no mindblowing news. no new revelations.

With Love
    Eelco

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th February 2014)