Thread: Bloodline Was Jesus Married - Rene Barnett Feb 2, 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts

Bloodline Was Jesus Married - Rene Barnett Feb 2, 2014

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNKVZyz5dis

Today's Guests: Rene Barnett

René Barnett is a life-long researcher and a veteran reality television producer specializing in entertainment specials, series, documentaries and reality-based programming. Her producing credits include Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Unmasked: Exposing the Secrets of Deception, Strange Universe, Places of Mystery, Guinness Book of Records Primetime and many others. She recently produced her first feature film, the critically acclaimed Bloodline, an investigation into the marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the shadowy organization, the Priory of Sion.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd February 2014), BabaRa (2nd February 2014), modwiz (2nd February 2014), Moonlight (2nd February 2014), sandy (3rd February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014)

(account terminated) Zimbabwe
    Thanks
    j9...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rakmeister For This Useful Post:

Tonz (3rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Not much new here, unless this is your first look into the subject. Except, there are many hoaxsters out there.

I think the first book about Jesus, his potential marriage and consequent bloodline, and the Priory of Sion was Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

Lots of good historical fact, as well as a hypothesis of the marriage.

Margaret Starbird a member of the Catholic Church was so offended by the conclusion of the above, that she began a research of her own to disprove their conclusion, only to realize she was wrong and the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail were accurate. Her book: The Woman in The Alabaster Jar

Since I've never had any religious affiliation, it matters not to me if Jesus was married or not - just a recognition that once again we do not have the complete story.

Since my surname is connected to the Grail, it's always been of interest to me. I wrote a book myself (in the form of fiction, but loosely autobiographical) about Jesus, the Grail and the potential for the human race. IMO, these are just pieces to a very large puzzle and the mistake we've been making is to analyze them as if they are the whole puzzle.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 2nd February 2014 at 22:48.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Church (3rd February 2014), Frances (3rd February 2014), modwiz (2nd February 2014), sandy (3rd February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2014), Susan (3rd February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014), Wolf Khan (2nd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I have that book, and another of yours BabaRa, and I enjoyed the read. I am sure you would feel uncomfortable promoting your own books, and of course that would be against the rules. However, it does not seem to be against the rules simply to give the names of those books for anybody who might be interested. After all, it is not promoting fastfood to give directions to any who might ask for them.

The first is "Beyond Da Vinci: The Next Chapter" and the second is "Many Voices, One Song". I enjoyed reading them. Not a promotion, just a statement of fact that as I read them, I felt a simultaneous sense of enjoyment.

The first is the book which is germane to this topic. One day, BabaRa, you'll have to read it to us as we all sit around a campfire.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (3rd February 2014), Church (3rd February 2014), Frances (3rd February 2014), modwiz (3rd February 2014), sandy (4th February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Seikou-Kishi, I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

I love your vision of us all sitting around the campfire, while I read them. I've always seen myself more as a storyteller than a writer.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), modwiz (3rd February 2014), sandy (4th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Thanks Seikou-Kishi, I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

I love your vision of us all sitting around the campfire, while I read them. I've always seen myself more as a storyteller than a writer.
    A noble art. A storyteller gets to make it alive with each telling, shaping it with new words depending on mood and audience. They get to "play the room". A writer is committed to an 'official' version. In most cases.

For the record: I work with Jesus being married to Mary M and fathering children with her.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd February 2014 at 02:50.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), sandy (4th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    A noble art. A storyteller gets to make it alive with each telling, shaping it with new words depending on mood and audience. They get to "play the room". A writer is committed to an 'official' version. In most cases.
    I come by it naturally. My dad was an amazing storyteller. I never wanted to be a writer, that was something that I was prodded to do by whoever it is that talks to me. At times I've believed it was ET's, other times my soul group or Higher Self. At first I resisted the prodding, but "they" became quite persistent - day and night.

I'm still amazed when I see my books on Amazon - and still don't understand completely how I wrote them. I was told I did this in other lives. - No proof, but have had quick moments of bleedthroughs that make me think that's probably true.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), modwiz (3rd February 2014), sandy (4th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2014), Tonz (3rd February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    This thread is a wonderful story by its self.
    Frances.

I don't know what the j9 means though.
    Last edited by Frances, 3rd February 2014 at 20:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (3rd February 2014), sandy (4th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was trying to figure that out as well. . . .

Rakmeister, care to share?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

sandy (4th February 2014)