Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Hand

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The Hidden Hand material is very important, IMO. It is a look into the culture and mindset of true Luciferians. Details about this or that are not as important, and create distraction from the greater big picture.

Lucifer and Venus are interchangeable as symbols.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Frances (1st February 2014), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    morning star....?
    lightsearch?

there is a garden of roses only seen but that of a few.
    it resides in Germany.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Frances (1st February 2014), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    But HH insists these Luciferians are not reptilian and that there are no shapeshifters except during rituals. S/he also says that they are from Venus but Venus is infested with reptilians. The 'devil' of the Bible is a snake. I believe that the people of HH are the reptilians and that they are giving us misinformation. They are telling us some of the truth but they are also feeding us lies especially about who they really are imo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd February 2014), Ria (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    But HH insists these Luciferians are not reptilian and that there are no shapeshifters except during rituals. S/he also says that they are from Venus but Venus is infested with reptilians. The 'devil' of the Bible is a snake. I believe that the people of HH are the reptilians and that they are giving us misinformation. They are telling us some of the truth but they are also feeding us lies especially about who they really are imo.
    Agreed. Which is why I said, details about this or that are not as important, and create distraction from the greater big picture.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ria (6th May 2015), shamanseeker (4th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs Up According to my tally, the figures add up.

I just found the source post via another blog; same link, different day. I'm not entirely surprised to find a thread about it here, but it looks kind of dusty, so I hope my posting will attract some interaction because I have a few thoughts and a question or two.

On the issue of shape-shifting, Castaneda speaks about this phenomena, there are Native American tales of skinwalkers, and a whole host of mythological references to it world-wide, as well as forum user personal and anecdotal knowledge cited in earlier posts in this thread, all seeming to contradict HH's contention that there ain't no such animal, a glaring variance taken to invalidate the entirety of the HH message. To say that HH is in error would seem to be a misreading of the response:

"Shapeshifting is not a 'natural' phenomenon. 'Shapeshifting' creatures/races do not exist, at least certainly not in any realm, Galaxy or Density we have ever experienced. However, there are certain Rituals that when engaged in, enables this to take place." [Emphasis mine]

This does not discount the reality of shapeshifting; indeed, it confirms it. The semantics assert that while no species encountered by the Lucifer soul complex does this naturally (like a chameleon would change colors), nevertheless shapeshifting can and does occur, given the proper circumstances.

With regards to the predictions: as I type this, it is May 5, 2015, well past the dates listed in the original exchanges, but rather than being an indication of greater error (meaning, everything posited is therefore questionable), I see this as being an indication of other possibilities:

HH asserts any channeling which gives dates is an intended misdirection meant to create dismay and disrepute, and HH avers at the close that the info is a Luciferian channeling. So perhaps those things will still play out, but at a later date. David Wilcock says his intel indicates 2017 not 2012 is/was the expected window, although he goes on to stipulate that things are speeding up, so maybe sooner than later, and what with the recent emptying of Walmarts and the business about tunnels being underneath them, methinks some DUMBs have been restocked, so maybe much, much sooner than later.

Similarly, it could also be that the timing of predicted events and the events themselves, much like John Titor's predictions, are of a different timeline, and perhaps are not going to be experienced by this version of ourselves. But now here we are with Jade Helm on the horizon, which is agitating the Don't Tread On Me crowd, so perhaps Titor's civil war cometh yet, although myself I am very much inclined to agree with Cindy Kay Currier's assessment of JH.

Conversely, and most horrifically in my opinion, the events did occur, just as predicted, but we are the lukewarm populace living on the new 3D Earth, blithely unaware, having failed to meet the minimum standards for either positive or negative polarity ascension, chained anew to the wheel of reincarnation to do the whole damn thing over. Next harvest: 25,000 yrs. For the lukewarm set, HH says it'd all look and feel the same, just a trace memory of a "mystical" experience within the no-time for which (to my thinking) they'd have no reference and no way to integrate it into what would be the continuing of their days precisely as they knew them prior to that wacky dream they had.

Good Lord, how would we know if we didn't ascend? What if this is the new earthly home for the lukewarm group? (Mediocrity? You're soaking in it!)

All in all, I find this compares very well with TLOO, indeed, it is a better read, and shorter too. It jibes well with what I understand of soul contracts made prior to incarnation, in that while it is easy to find candidates to be friends and lovers while on planet, it is hardest to find enemies and scoundrels to do their worst that we might test our mettle and grow. I read that it is those who love us the most who willingly incur and accept our hatred that we may benefit by the experience of overcoming the challenges presented. There are other points of resonance within the material for me, and indeed, none that caused me any alarm. I even found the crack about the having to dash off to a sacrifice at the end of the first session playful and not unfunny.

In summary, Mr. Clark, I'd say it's got a good beat and you can dance to it.
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 6th May 2015 at 06:13. Reason: typos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:10.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Fuego Del Monte (6th May 2015), Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh, thanks ERK. Any idea where I might find a reference to that? I'm not getting very far with the search box on DivineCosmos.
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 6th May 2015 at 06:13. Reason: punctuation

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:10.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm looking at ATS, but that is a congested thread. If I find anything specific, I'll post it here. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't finished TLOO yet; does it discuss Lucifer as a soul complex?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:09.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Ria (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Back on the first Avalon forum there was a man who started a thread by the name of Edward Alexander (anyone else remember him) and it was entitled something like Bloodline Insider speaks out, I was never sure if he was the author of the material but it seems he went on to write a book revealing some things. I say he may have been the author because his accent is similar to a clip he provided on pineal gland activation and I see he also speaks about it in his book.

E. Alexander, a life-long student & practitioner of the occult, esoteric, magick and mysticism, member of several secret orders, involved with governmental fractions - now brings you the darkest secret he has discovered, from personal direct experience and observations, and details it for you

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa429CTGT8U

Edited to add, I do not mean he is the author of HH but of another similar (although not that similar) thread that was making the rounds years ago.
    I remember the guy, a big drama was made about his site having a few adds init.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th May 2015), sandy (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Yep, yep, yep

Inre: The Hidden Hand material being a hoax –

I think I'm going to stop the detective work and let this sleeping dog lie, because hoax or no, reading that Q&A has been of great value to me, helping me to do some serious Spring cleaning and put my house in order.

Raised Catholic (though now apostate), I have my share of stored shame, and to be honest, I was kind of hoping the Ascension would overtake me and that I wouldn't have to deal with my closet of skeletons. But this stuff is like 409 cleanser, busting up the dirt and grime of my soul, and so now even the shame game is changing with an alacrity I would not dared to have dreamed possible.

Additionally, prior to my original post here on this topic, I shared it with a family member who is now also having the same sort of breakthroughs: lifelong-held grudges melting away, unresolved angers and unaddressed resentments dissipating like wisps of smoke. I'm astonished. We both are.

I'm not sure what it is about the presentation, but whatever the reality of the source I care not a whit, for this has put my poop in a group like no other, and so to the author I say thank you.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

citsym (7th May 2015), modwiz (6th May 2015), Myst (6th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (6th May 2015)