Page 157 of 402 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    You couldn't hide that Light even if you wanted to 1. It shines through you always. :sun:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

1inMany (29th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), modwiz (29th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Ria (30th June 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Moonlight View Post
    You couldn't hide that Light even if you wanted to 1. It shines through you always. :sun:

Oh. Goodness. Aw geez. Well, thank you Moonlight. {hugs}
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calz (30th June 2014), Cearna (30th June 2014), modwiz (29th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    [QUOTE=1inmany;26753]You know what, lb? It gives me a special feeling when someone says this. I didn't want to step back out of the tent without saying thank you. Sometimes I put myself "out there" and share from such a deep place that I feel rather exposed. You have no idea how many times I would like to go back and delete my posts. Constantly. But...then someone will mention that something I have shared has touched them. Sigh.

It sounds like maybe we both have some knowing thyself to do. Where does this wanting to hide originate? Was it a past life, or many, of being ostracized or burned at the stake for being who I am (we are)? Is it childhood programming? Is it a message floating around in the great collective thought bubble just waiting to descend?

Part of me wants to say "screw you. I am who I Am, and I will Be. Period." Well, screw you is the clean way to express it. Haha I think I should spend some time with this attitude.

Much love to you, blessings.[/QUOT

my entire life has been an exercise in isolation and degradation.Each stage characterised by these two, no interruption of the flow, with only small pockets of reprieve allowing me to remain "sane".From earliest memories, picking up the pace in recent months, if it peaks in this lifetime i dont know if i will be able to continue on, in coming to know myself, this pattern of self destruction and persecution by others (one and same),i have learned my lesson/s, there is nothing much left of "me", but while i am here, i will shine my light also, it is only a little glimmer, however enough to impact someone positively, in a small way

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), Cearna (30th June 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Ria (30th June 2014), sandy (1st July 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Quote Originally posted by 1inmany View Post
    You know what, lb? It gives me a special feeling when someone says this. I didn't want to step back out of the tent without saying thank you. Sometimes I put myself "out there" and share from such a deep place that I feel rather exposed. You have no idea how many times I would like to go back and delete my posts. Constantly. But...then someone will mention that something I have shared has touched them. Sigh.

It sounds like maybe we both have some knowing thyself to do. Where does this wanting to hide originate? Was it a past life, or many, of being ostracized or burned at the stake for being who I am (we are)? Is it childhood programming? Is it a message floating around in the great collective thought bubble just waiting to descend?

Part of me wants to say "screw you. I am who I Am, and I will Be. Period." Well, screw you is the clean way to express it. Haha I think I should spend some time with this attitude.

Much love to you, blessings.
    my entire life has been an exercise in isolation and degradation.Each stage characterised by these two, no interruption of the flow, with only small pockets of reprieve allowing me to remain "sane".From earliest memories, picking up the pace in recent months, if it peaks in this lifetime i dont know if i will be able to continue on, in coming to know myself, this pattern of self destruction and persecution by others (one and same),i have learned my lesson/s, there is nothing much left of "me", but while i am here, i will shine my light also, it is only a little glimmer, however enough to impact someone positively, in a small way
    And just so's you don't end up thinkin it's a girl thing, I could tell a similar story of my life.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), Cearna (30th June 2014), lookbeyond (30th June 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Ria (30th June 2014), sandy (1st July 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I live in two worlds simultaneously, with one foot in each world. Where, and how, I place my "weight" allows for adjustments in presentation, of self, appropriate for a situation. Forum presence and physical presence are so different. One is organic and the other is not.

What others think of me is none of my business. Fortunately, it is rarely a concern either. What I think of me is what counts and it is my higher Self "I" that is referenced. Not my flawed "live" persona, "I".

A handful of people assist me in maintaining some sanity in an insane world.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), Cearna (30th June 2014), KosmicKat (30th June 2014), lookbeyond (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Ria (30th June 2014), sandy (1st July 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th June 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    i dont care what people think of me, i have been judged and misjudged my entire life, beginning with family first, but today a child suffered because of what someone thinks of me, its actually too much to bear, today is the beginning of the end for "me", i know "I" will go on, but the cost to my children is too high
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 30th June 2014 at 10:34. Reason: spellig

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), Cearna (30th June 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Ria (30th June 2014), sandy (1st July 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that a child was assaulted, presumably because you were not such an easy target. Without knowing the whole situation the best I can offer is to suggest that both the child, and you, have to choose now. Of course, you can "go stealth", though if you're living in contrast to the sleepwalkers you won't be all that stealth. Or you can offer the child whatever protection you can, and your willingness to learn from one another. The alternative is that you both have to choose divergent paths in the hope that you will converge later.

In any case, hugs to both the affected parties, from

Myscha

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (30th June 2014), lookbeyond (1st July 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Sooz (30th June 2014)

Thanks
    lb, hang in there. Life is messy. I know. Beleve me, I know. And it can be painful. I am sending waves of love and strength, if you are open to receive. Things are pretty effed up out there. I hear you. Put your sensors out (and within) and see if you can connect to your Guidance to find what you need. Your compass, your connection to all the strength that you need.

Thank you for the reminder, modwiz. I have not been doing my meditation, and that is where I uncover who I Am. It is where I ask questions and receive answers, though most often I don't understand what I receive. Sometimes physical life gets a little hectic and I feel like I lose ground. It isn't really lost, anything I've gained. And finally PL drilled it into me that I can pick up where I left off. I will be doing this, to try to step into who I Am more fully.

I have thought about this a bit, and I have identified a couple of the influences that have led me to hide. The first influence is a program handed to me when I was a toddler. My parents did not know what to do with me, emotions flowing through as they did. My very essence flowed, and somehow I know this. Putting myself into that space, I feel what that was like. There was one time, when I was about two I believe, that I got a whoopin. And I cried so hard I couldn't breathe and it was painful to sit. (Lord only knows what a two year old could do to warrant this.) And I remember my Mom threatening me that if I did not quit crying I would get another one. Thus it began. Too much emotion for my parents to handle. It was actuallly just the right amount for a Cancerian little girl, but they had no knowledge in this area.

I was always made fun of, being sensitive like I am. Always. Peers, family, members of the church in which I was raised. So I was trained to stifle myself. That's what I mean by learning to hide.

Nowadays, I am unlearning. I'm not inappropriately emotional. I practice allowing emotion to flow through while not allowing it to be baited and used. Emotion does not equate to drama. And really and truly, there is a part of me that has no emotion, way down deep. A place inside where everything and nothing simultaneously exist. I have learned to exist in both, the physical and the nonphysical at the same time. I realize, though, that I have not exercised this muscle enough to be able to live from this place of peace and pure energy. That is where my frustration comes in. But, I know this is human frustration.

Oh, hell, looks like I'm rambling again. Haha. Oops.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calz (30th June 2014), lookbeyond (1st July 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    You are so right. I had removed myself to such an extent that my online communication came to a stand still, and I had forgotten that crazy is the new normal. I have to stop that. Without those I have met and connected with online, I become an island. And while I do like to hide, I don't think that is a very good thing for me to do.

I went out yesterday, had errands to run. And I set my intention that I would shine my light wherever I went. Folks around here are pretty friendly as a rule, but I usually keep my head down. This time I looked people in the eyes. No matter who. And it was weird, what happened. The response was surprising. People were coming up and talking to me that I didn't know, as if I had a sign on my chest saying "ask me anything." And I watched the facial expressions brighten as I walked by. I feel crazy even saying that.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I don't like this or if it is simply not what I am used to. I will have to ponder this.
    Told ya so, I told ya so. :b
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (30th June 2014), Calz (1st July 2014), modwiz (30th June 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Told ya so, I told ya so. :b
    Stfu comes to mind. Hahaha :b

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (1st July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014), Moonlight (30th June 2014), PurpleLama (30th June 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hey Campers, been away on my small journeys of late, stopping by to say Loloma (Hello/Greetings in Native Tongue). All is as expected and on my timely schedule. And time is the only thing that cannot be measured.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWTLUmUjo8A

Hope all are well.

<~Vince~>
    Last edited by Mars Planitia, 1st July 2014 at 12:31.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st July 2014), Calz (1st July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014), Sooz (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Stfu comes to mind. Hahaha :b
    Starting to find Universe???

How galactic of you 1 ...

... and oh btw ...

Last edited by Calz, 1st July 2014 at 15:15.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (2nd July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014), norman (1st July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014)

Thanks
    Oh, calz, you made me lol! First laugh of the day. I love you, bro.

Thanks for announcing another birthday for me, really appreciate that. :b

I prefer...Happy New Year. I decided that today. About five minutes ago, haha. Undoubtedly, this new year offers many new beginnings. I hope to take each one offered, and see where it leads. Here is to new adventures!

Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Starting to find Universe???

How galactic of you 1 ...

... and oh btw ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), KosmicKat (2nd July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Happy New Year it is then ... and I love you too my sis.

You have already turned the corner so you are way ahead of me ...

You have some very wise and powerful friends looking out for you (aside from what you have within and above).

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (1st July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014), Ria (1st July 2014)

Thanks
    Eh. True, I've turned so many corners I couldn't count them ... but ... I see as many ahead. A maze, this is. I am more grateful for my friends than I can express, yes. You have these, as well, my friend. You have everything within your grasp, just as I do. Deciding what to hold on to, and what to let go, well...for me that's the tricky part.

Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Happy New Year it is then ... and I love you too my sis.

You have already turned the corner so you are way ahead of me ...

You have some very wise and powerful friends looking out for you (aside from what you have within and above).

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), modwiz (1st July 2014)