Page 56 of 402 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    So are we to simply accept the dark side and the loop ... forever???
    Yes in a way.
    My persective would be that the dark would at some point naturally balance with the light.
    Leaving us centered. From that place of centeredness. one can freely choose his path through the life eh... loop.

No more dark vs light. just loops ehm lives ehm..

With love
    Eelco
    (whose still at work so has to rush things a bit)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Fair enough.

So are we to simply accept the dark side and the loop ... forever???

"Understand it???"

I don't think that is your intent and there must be a "punch line" in there somewhere???
    No missing punch lines there Calz, I'm dead serious man. Here's a good visual for instance: Does the darker half of this age old symbol not belong there?

Name:  yin yang.png
Views: 214
Size:  18.0 KB

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014), Sooz (9th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    For sure ... what about the lighter half???

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014), Sooz (9th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    On the plays with words.

Many years ago I was hitchhiking and got a ride from a major in the salvation army.
    When talking about god he said he was reading an old armenina bible.
    He said the word sin was not used.
    Instead all through the text an armenian word was used that meant as much as "you wil have to try again"
    Anyone know something about that?

It has intrigued me ever since, but not as much as to actively investigate until now.

With Love
    Eelco
    Once one understands there is no sin...only error...it becomes much easier to do the work of knowing oneself. The 'shadows' one deals with in such work are simply errors made that can be corrected.

The idea of 'sin' has no benefit...and undoubtedly has been instilled to prevent growth.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Fred Steeves
    For sure ... what about the lighter half???
    All is well there too mate.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014), Sooz (9th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ...Speaking of night and shadows, 'Sin' was the name of an ancient Moon God. That's kind of interesting, I think.

Sin /ˈsiːn/ (Akkadian: Su'en, Sîn) or Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) was the god of the moon in the Mesopotamian mythology of Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia. Nanna is a Sumerian deity, the son of Enlil and Ninlil, and became identified with Semitic Sin. The two chief seats of Nanna's/Sin's worship were Ur in the south of Mesopotamia and Harran in the north.

Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Once one understands that there is no sin...only error...it becomes much easier to do the work of knowing oneself. The 'shadows' one deals with in such work are simply errors made that can be corrected.

The idea of 'sin' has no benefit...and undoubtedly has been instilled to prevent growth.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), dianna (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Perhaps we are getting lost in semantics.

Can we not all agree there is a ***BALANCE*** in the Universe???

Or did I miss the boat there?

If there is no balance (so to speak) then how is it there can be such an acknowledged battle going on overhead without some sort of surrender to one side or another???

God splitting up since "he/she/it" is bored and wants to experience???

Rather a wide assortment of possibilities lie within if that is, indeed, the case is it not???

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), dianna (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I agree that we certainly seem to be stuck in some sort of an endless "loop" ronin, but I also don't see said loop as something that needs to be escaped from, fought, or anything of an adversarial nature towards it. Just as there is very deep wisdom that also resides in the "dark" side, provided one has balanced themselves to the point of being able to properly integrate it, the loop can be "seen" in much the same manner.

Understand yourself and you understand the dark side.
    Understand yourself and you understand the loop.

The loop, same as the dark side, cannot be fought or escaped, it can only be understood for what it truly is and represents. It's true essence. Once something is thoroughly understood (the way I see things anyway), the push and pull of associated entanglements dissolves. Once I (finally LOL) come to a complete understanding of both the loop and the dark side, I will offer a very deep bow of respect and appreciation for the experience, then turn out the light in that room, and quietly shut the door.

Cheers,

Fred
    May all of us (unless you feel otherwise) continue our spiral of growth, completing each cycle but always growing

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), dianna (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    I usually don't watch videos, tech problems with my phone and my daughter is usually on our computer, especially since schooling at home. But with y'all going on and on about that video modwiz suggested, I watched some of it. I started at the 45 minute mark and lasted about half an hour.

What I am struck by, actually, is what a different perspective I have than most folks. And after a good deal of thinking about it, I've come to a couple of conclusions. First, my awakening has been so recent that I do not have the years of searching behind me that most of you do. Second, partly because of the first, my focus is elsewhere.

So, believe it or not, I did find a positive message in the video but it was intertwined with, and offered from the perspective of, annunaki ancestry and control etc. which is not my focus. It has not been my focus. It was a bit of an education for me.

I found it encouraging and quite interesting that kryon has mentioned South Africa recently. Two sources, same message. Not what most heard, but what I noticed.

1(inmany) rambling(s) haha.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by CurtisW View Post
    ...Speaking of night and shadows, 'Sin' was the name of an ancient Moon God. That's kind of interesting, I think.
    definetly.. Thank you.
    When i finaly get around to resaerch the annunaki propper I'll keep this connection in mind.
    It would be good to find out though where a phrase like "try again" get changed and translated to "Sin"

a quick overview of what I found which ties into someone we recently discussed here..
    The Semitic moon god Su'en/Sin is in origin a separate deity from Sumerian Nanna, but from the Akkadian Empire period the two undergo syncretization and are identified. The occasional Assyrian spelling of DNANNA-ar DSu'en-e is due to association with Akkadian na-an-na-ru "illuminator, lamp", an epitheton of the moon god. The name of the Assyrian moon god Su'en/Sîn is usually spelled as DEN.ZU, or simply with the numeral 30, DXXX.[1]
    Background

He is commonly designated as En-zu, which means "lord of wisdom". During the period (c.2600-2400 BCE) that Ur exercised a large measure of supremacy over the Euphrates valley, Sin was naturally regarded as the head of the pantheon. It is to this period that we must trace such designations of Sin as "father of the gods", "chief of the gods", "creator of all things", and the like. The "wisdom" personified by the moon-god is likewise an expression of the science of astronomy or the practice of astrology, in which the observation of the moon's phases is an important factor.

His wife was Ningal ("Great Lady"), who bore him Utu/Shamash ("Sun") and Inanna/Ishtar (the goddess of the planet Venus). The tendency to centralize the powers of the universe leads to the establishment of the doctrine of a triad consisting of Sin/Nanna and his children.
    With Love
    Eelco

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by 1inmany View Post
    First, my awakening has been so recent that I do not have the years of searching behind me that most of you do. Second, partly because of the first, my focus is elsewhere.

I found it encouraging and quite interesting that kryon has mentioned South Africa recently. Two sources, same message. Not what most heard, but what I noticed.

1(inmany) rambling(s) haha.
    How incredibaly fortunate you are.
    I feel that being a searcher for the last decade or so has for many (well for me anyway) been a struggle through fear based paradigms.
    Lately I feel that that is no longer needed. so your focus seems to be spot on.

This was the first time south africa for me was put in the spotlight like this. Have read/seen some of michael tellnger before, but wasn't captivaed by it as this time. (thanks modwiz) So you 1inmany have the honour of being my second synchronistimystisytic nudge toward it..

With Love
    Eelco

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Eelco
    As for words.. a lucifer in dutch is exactly the thing you english/american lot would call a match.
    You know for lighting your pipe.

WIth Love
    Eelco

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), dianna (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    I listened to all of it and my thought at the end was that I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were a member here or PA. It's (nearly) everything that we talk about here in connected condensed way.
    So condensed I cannot see it. Unfortunately. Pointing me to examples would be appreciated.

It would be helpful if a true, visionary conversation were to ensue.

Like the kingdom of heaven being at hand, so is our future.

They do require some creation and citizens who can 'vibrate' to the frequency of the creation. Choice is operative and choices will involve acting on them. Not just talking about them. Since the biggest part of the equation is ourselves and our belief systems with the attendant emotional baggage, there is still rigorous self prep work to see to.

I am optimistic.
    Last edited by modwiz, 9th February 2014 at 18:11.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), Calabash (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), KosmicKat (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    1-It would be helpful if a true, visionary conversation were to ensue...2-They do require some creation and citizens who can 'vibrate' to the frequency of the creation. Choice is operative and choices will involve acting on them. Not just talking about them...3-I am optimistic.
    1-Would you please expand on this? Do you mean here, in the tent? Do you mean out in the world at large?

2-I know some of these people

3-I am quite optimistic also. I am waking up to a sense that while the current systems need to change, which likely indicates a "fall," what is upon us is a higher spiritual level for humankind, a balance, the ability to have a more conscious hand in creating reality for anyone who takes advantage of that. I am also optimistic that I will do my part (whenever I figure out what the heck that is).

Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th February 2014), Calz (10th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), eaglespirit (9th February 2014), modwiz (9th February 2014), Moonlight (9th February 2014)

Eelco
    Perhaps we are getting lost in semantics.
    Can we not all agree there is a ***BALANCE*** in the Universe???

Or did I miss the boat there?

If there is no balance (so to speak) then how is it there can be such an acknowledged battle going on overhead without some sort of surrender to one side or another???
    God splitting up since "he/she/it" is bored and wants to experience???

Rather a wide assortment of possibilities lie within if that is, indeed, the case is it not???
    Just to see if I understand..You do not agree there is a universal balance?

I will try not to agree if I can.
    Letting go of balance. all there is is direct sensate experience. and yes your thought may be considered a 6th sense in a way. as even though the content of your thoughts mat contain memmories of past and fantasies of future. you are thinking them now.

So where at this exact moment is the battle in your experiental reality?.....
    And now?
    and now?

can you feel and think at the same time this micro second?
    or do they follow each other one after the other and does your mind construe an image of them happening at the same time?

So right now Do NOt think of yoda.
    And now do not think of Smurfs?

Did you think about a battle just now?
    or light?
    or dark.

With Love
    Eelco

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post: