Page 171 of 402 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Fully aware this may fade, but at this moment I am more aware of what the label of wizard entails. I am not a witch, called by the plants or animals or spirits of the earth. I am a being called by another force altogether. I am, however, at the same time, of these elements. My awareness is pulled to understand, to investigate, to put these pieces together. Of the many things I need to learn.

I am trying to understand, intuit, sense, feel... the elements of air, fire, water, and earth. There are Elementals, which I cannot get a grip on. There are the elements. And there are the symbols of these. And I am having such trouble figuring out *how* these items represent these elements. Athame representing air, for example. What the heck does that mean, and how is this so?

Oops. Random musings spilling out of the one place into the tent. I will sit back down in my comfy little corner in my protective shell and ponder.

Much Love, peeps.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), KosmicKat (7th October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), modwiz (7th October 2014), Moonlight (6th October 2014), Nora (6th October 2014), Playdo (21st October 2014), PurpleLama (6th October 2014)

Thanks
    Oh my gosh. Here is what insomnia is good for. I will probably cringe later that I'm saying this out loud. But hell, I've cringed at my own words about a bazillion times since I started saying them out loud, so oh well.

At first I was thinking that it makes no sense to need a representation of air on the table, air is already *on* the table. And in it, all around it. But then I remembered something. I once saw someone arranging certain items on a table. A knife for air, a cup for water, on and on. And when it was complete, I was struck, hard, with the thought that a smaller Universe had been created. It reminded me of a little world.

This just came back to me. Along with the earth being at my feet, the *whole* earth. Like a basketball. Huh.

Then I realized that on my altar, air is the only element not represented. I did that without any conscious awareness of doing it. And other items on my altar...I am seeing more significance for sure.

I'll be jiggered. Huh.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), KosmicKat (7th October 2014), Melidae (7th October 2014), modwiz (7th October 2014), Moonlight (7th October 2014), Nora (7th October 2014), PurpleLama (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Anyone else having dreams of birth, rebirth, birth pangs, birthing something new and beautiful, 'pregnant' with anticipation, etc?

A few of my close friends are experiencing the same 'birthing' theme as I...wondered if it was just us or if this is something more widespread.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

1inMany (7th October 2014), Cearna (8th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), modwiz (8th October 2014), Moonlight (7th October 2014), Nora (7th October 2014), PurpleLama (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Anyone else having dreams of birth, rebirth, birth pangs, birthing something new and beautiful, 'pregnant' with anticipation, etc?

A few of my close friends are experiencing the same 'birthing' theme as I...wondered if it was just us or if this is something more widespread.
    The same here Melidae.

I'm having them too whether I am in the awake state or dreaming at night. -And one in particular that I had two nights ago was so strong that when I awoke in the morning it took me about an hour to adjust. -It was all good.

A few of my friends have called me telling of feeling different but can't place the feeling or are having dreams about babies or having a baby then a monster is trying to get at the baby....etc. Usually I say something to the effect that the monster is probably their own connection (conceptualizing) to the/their collective unconscious and their consciousness (pushing on it or fighting it)....and our own egos will do anything not to die or shift forward, throw a wrench in it, and the collective ego will do the same to individuals and its-self the (group whole); but just flow with it, go with it create new doorways or pathways....

I think we are having an individual-collective natural Eidos of & through death layers. Hopefully this will help humans heal and move our consciousnesses forward.

This is great that so many are having rebirths ie awakenings individually and collectively. At least there is movement.
    Be a good dance anyways.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Nora, 8th October 2014 at 00:39. Reason: change words

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nora For This Useful Post:

1inMany (7th October 2014), Cearna (8th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), Melidae (8th October 2014), modwiz (8th October 2014), Moonlight (7th October 2014), PurpleLama (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    I'm not dreaming of birthing, but of making medicine. Eagle Spirit kind. Every night for a couple of days now. It may be hard to find in the physical, but energetically, I've made a whole batch. Haha ! You just have to go and get it if you need it.

These past few nights, I've had odd belly cramps. Now I make the link. And today I had a conversation relating to my new projects coming up in 9 months (end of the job, beginning of new projects). It is nice to know that others are getting similar hints.

I also see a new kind of awakening. Just today a colleague told me a story of something that happened in the bus and she could see that some people were on edge. She made the link with the blood moon coming up. Another lady told me that the reason there are not finding a cure for cancer is because of money. All in one day. Amazing.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

1inMany (7th October 2014), Cearna (8th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), Melidae (8th October 2014), modwiz (8th October 2014), Nora (7th October 2014), PurpleLama (8th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Eagle Spirit medicine on an energetic level may be just what we need to get us through this time, Moonlight. You can bet I'll be dipping into it as needed.

I've had similar thoughts to yours, Nora...that what is happening, what is being 'birthed', is happening on many levels at once. The 'monster' trying to get at the baby is different for different people....one of my friends say the 'well dressed man' is trying to overshadow the pregnancies with memes of fear of what will happen or what will be birthed...another says the 'doctor with the face of a monster' is desperately trying to stop the labor pangs. I've dreamed of many hands surrounding me to help. And, like you, some of the dreams are so strong they stay with me most of the day, the memory as vivid as the dream.

Someone, something is trying to slow this down, or cover it over...which is why I'm asking people if they have experienced this. If something is really happening here, I get the sense it needs attention focused on it...and nurturing as it comes forth...whatever 'it' is.

Interesting times. A good dance, indeed.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), modwiz (8th October 2014), Moonlight (8th October 2014), Nora (8th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Scientific study reveals conspiracy theorists the most sane of all

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_co...#ixzz3FalkpEbb
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_co...ropaganda.html

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th October 2014), BabaRa (16th October 2014), Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), donk (10th October 2014), modwiz (9th October 2014), Moonlight (10th October 2014), Nora (9th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I was playing around with words, and wonder if I can ever really KNOW this TRUTH:

You can speak TRUTH without KNOWING anything, as long as you qualify it properly.

…I am not sure if that is true, but perhaps:

You can ONLY speak truth if you KNOW you don’t know anything. (and it can only be TRUE if properly qualified)

..but then that leaves out the possibility that you may actually KNOW something—and as hard as that is for me to believe, I have to admit it is not entirely outside of the realm of possibility, so maybe:

You can only speak truth when you properly qualify it, while suspecting you may not ever know anything.

Does any qualifier not need to be qualified? Our language is definitely limiting. (…dang, how many qualifiers do I need for that to be true??)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

1inMany (10th October 2014), BabaRa (16th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), Moonlight (10th October 2014), Nora (11th October 2014), PurpleLama (16th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014)

Thanks
    Please pass the fairy dust. I looked up, and all around me is insanity. I'm not entirely sure I can handle this.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th October 2014), modwiz (16th October 2014), Moonlight (17th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (16th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 1inmany View Post
    Please pass the fairy dust. I looked up, and all around me is insanity. I'm not entirely sure I can handle this.
    1inMany... Have you ever lost anybody close to you? People will ask you how you're coping, and what is coping? Coping is the fact that time continues to pass and the world hasn't ended. Coping isn't something people do or something people achieve, it's a consequence of the way time doesn't stop even when you really need it to.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

1inMany (16th October 2014), BabaRa (16th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), lookbeyond (19th October 2014), modwiz (16th October 2014), Moonlight (17th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Totally agree with your statement here. I blame everything on the blood moon. One minute I was living my life, minding my own business, and then I was metaphorically 'thwacked'. I did nothing wrong but was blamed for all sorts of things, and then I was lied to. I'm fine and unfazed.

All Ok now, this too shall pass for you.

Sooz

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (16th October 2014), BabaRa (16th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), lookbeyond (16th October 2014), modwiz (16th October 2014), Moonlight (17th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (16th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (16th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    It can get isolated. Look for the sane ones. They are in color instead of grey tones.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (16th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), Moonlight (17th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (16th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (16th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    My own self experience has seen the Satanic hand forming in the atmosphere behind the burning opening Chinese witnessed UFO black body.

I could see half body formations of a dark spirit in the transmission of the atmosphere.

The elongated body of the UFO, atomic orbital like formation.

The change into the burning looking piece of UFO charcoal as a Satanic hand opened.

I have also seen in my dreams whilst I was attacked a huge spider like black body moving through outer space on its way to Planet Earth.

Many years ago I had a Mayan male elder spirit visit me as a message. This spirit message took me into outer space as a spirit review, I passed through blue activated lettered symbols on the stone and saw Planet Earth, with Mars being passed through a black hole. Mars turned into a burning body, but Earth remained the same.

I could only presume that a Mayan signal in the atmosphere had been activated and I heard the message.

This was how I came to understand that in deeper space exists larger bodies of star radiation not yet cooled and that if this signal is allowed to travel to Earth like the ancients allowed, we will get incinerated.

As the Mayan population seemed to have been involved in a situation of disappearance, I think this is a real circumstance that ancient life witnessed also.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

modwiz (19th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ss...hebrew+symbols

The blade of this sword I have forged has two sides,the Yod and the Kaph, the fist and the palm. The edge to strike, the edge of severity composed of nail, sword, fist, whip, eye, hook; the edge for slashing,hacking, smashing through the enemy blade” he runs his finger along the sharp blade and draws blood, then deftly twists it.” “The edge to parry, the Kaph, the palm, excellent in defense, deflection, protecting the weak of my people, Israel, the Society of Spirit, who cannot carry this blade.” This edge is serrated, and has dips in the surface which reflect the sun in a kaleidoscope of light.”With the Kaph I may dazzle the enemy, catch his blade in my own, twist, disarm and stab…” he gestures with the blade, then holds it forth, and runs his finger along it again. “See the fine line dividing the two,beginning in the circular pommel of silver engraved with every letter, and ending in a point as sharp as astar to pierce the heart of my enemy..? And, with everyone of them I smash, I weep tears of blood overtheir fallen, for I cannot count the hours that havegone into making their pitiful weapons.”He closes his eyes for a moment, and opens them to speak to his charioteer. “For long years, my brothers and I worked, discovering the secret of forging this steel of Saadia. We carefully experimented with each element, we probed, we weighed, we permuted, we carved and we engraved and we WERE successful in creation. There were accidents, we tripped, we were burned, dazzled in that forge http://hermeticlessons.wordpress.com/2007/07/

I would like you to consider the story of NOAH, as being an act of human kind's own ancient destruction by increasing the PHI SOUND by applying 2 x 2 increase via JAPETH, meaning enlargement. The radiation signals in Earth's atmosphere increased by opening a window to the stars allowing new radiation to come into the atmosphere. Hence by studying through their own consciousness, the awareness of the state of the atmosphere and then applying it by machine, they destroyed the state of the atmosphere which occurred as a SOUND WAVELENGTH FLOODING, increase of radiation increases the burn or reflection. Heated reflections such as in the desert demonstrate they cause fake spirits to be seen on the horizon.

Burning the atmosphere by increased radiation also caused natural flooding, as storm activity erupted, as did the amount of water naturally falling from the sky increase as the atmosphere began to release itself.

This seemingly is what magic gains...destruction for magic was never protected, for magic by spiritual review is evil. Evil is never protected and never was.

A Scientist would look out at the star system as the Magi, the stars are protected by cooling, he begins to cause their heating by studying the PHI RATIOS and transmitting them from a fake star (satellite), no longer cooled by their natural evolution, they attacked us.....evil guaranteed.

The only human DNA to survive the "building of the ARK of WOOD" wood-fire-water-air ancient philsophical wisdom, was the crossing of animal with human beings.

Earth historical evidence.......human DNA crossed with Apes/monkeys.

What is the ancient secret of ARK - KRA or baboon as an Egyptian/Giza Pyramid realization.
    In art, Thoth (numbers) was often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis or a baboon, .... the Egyptians saw curve of the ibis' beak as a symbol of the crescent moon.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land. The people are numbered and preparations are made for resuming their march. The Israelites begin the journey, but they "murmur" at the hardships along the way, and about the authority of Moses and Aaron. For these acts, God destroys approximately 15,000 of them through various means. They arrive at the borders of Canaan and send spies into the land, but upon hearing the spies' fearful report concerning the conditions in Canaan the Israelites refuse to take possession of it, and God condemns them to death in the wilderness until a new generation can grow up and carry out the task. The book ends with the new generation of Israelites in the Plain of Moab ready for the crossing of the Jordan River.[3]

www.arkdiscovery.com/mt__sinai_found.htm

Above: Watch 17 minute segment on Mt. Sinai from our DVD ... National Geographic (see map at top of page), show Midian in Saudi Arabia. ... The upper 200 feet of Jebel el Lawz is burned black, as we have seen in previous photos above.

This is an ancient documented event that Mt. Sinai involved the breaking of the Law of the Stone. The Law of the Stone x 2. Therefore the Ark of 2 x 2 evaluation PHI.
    The Law was called the man (alpha nuclear of stone) the man as the alpha Law was MOSES.

Understanding that the Christ man is alpha and that Christ AROSE. Christ as the already crucified body lay inside the stone tomb of Earth.

The review stated that the spirit arose from out of the emptied tomb and had disappeared.

The Alpha stone of Mt. Sinai received a burnt face, they calculated this evaluation by letter evaluation to be MOSES.
    15,000 other hits also were recorded by evaluating the strike.
    http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible...har-karkom.htm

The reason I understand this function, was given to me in a dream. In the dream I was in hiding, watching my Mother's Temple. The men inside the Temples were causing black smoke to arise from out of the Temple itself. I knew they were evil. I understood that the Temples involved in the Pyramid of Giza relayed were all destroyed and the stone was incinerated. I think that this subject is supported by the stone vitrification in Scotland. Plus the evidence of EYE type ARK findings embedded in several rock faces demonstrating that wood supported a Temple structure and the ballast a stone conversion.

The Philosophy is called the PHI RA SEE and the SEE relates to the EYE or the symbol of the FISH or the ARK as a pattern.

The fish, a common story relating to the Christ, as a condition for providing multiple fish to feed. Therefore by evidence it proposes that the ancients knew about OXYGEN, the Holy Christ OX, and used oxygen in a conver SION and caused an act of destruction. Water, the holy atmosphere of Christ....a healed atmospheric wavelength condition. NOAH in wood building on the flood destroying all humanity.

This is because science, attacked life and a circumstance review had to be obtained via astronomical High Priest observations to determine why the Temples had been incinerated and what had caused the incineration. This is how the CHRIST was an actual astronomical review circumstance.

This is why they had calculated that the Christ would be returned after Satan radiation windows HELL had been removed from the Heavenly atmosphere taking 1000 years at 0 AD point, and it would take another 1000 years of natural evolution to replace the oxygen mass they had removed from the atmosphere. 2012 when timed wavelengths would have naturally returned, ending the Time of destruction.

Science did not allow for this natural atmospheric evolution.

Hence the symbol for catching the fish is HOOK and the letter J, the sequence for JESUS. J + NOAH, the big event of the alpha man being swallowed by the WHALE they caused.

Luke 12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.

Going to prison related to going to HELL, judged by GOD to be "wanting". They realized they were in the way of natural evolution and had not allowed the natural oxygenated wavelength of the alpha to keep Earth's stone sealed and cooled. This is what the STONE LAW and breaking the stone law revealed to them.

They understood that new Laws for stone would be created through Christ, by allowing the natural spirit in the atmosphere to heal the stone by allowing it to return back to the tomb that they released it from. Hence they understood science and the PHILOSOPHY OF THE STONE.

The inside of the Pyramid walls were burnt
    http://www.spaceagogo.com/e%20episode%205.html

I wrote and described several years ago a review that the Temples in Giza were very much aligned to the designs of radio transmitters/receivers, and they also had a nuclear power plant layout currently used for creating nuclear fuel. I know the ancients were not creating fuel but had a circumstance involving the nucleus of stone.

I had a very concise informed written document that was taken, and you can believe it or not.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Where is that wand when you need it.......

Russ

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

1inMany (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), modwiz (20th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014), Nora (20th October 2014), PurpleLama (19th October 2014)