Page 290 of 402 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290291292293300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It has been a tough couple of days to find topics to discuss without energy dropping. Much of my focus has been in my other thread about the situation at Standing Rock, as we have people there. The situation in Syria is the other dominant story and it is not an uplifting one. Looking for a good read these days is becoming difficult. Gio's Cosmic Emporium has been my refuge, lol. I will look to get a conversation or story worthy of this thread happening.
    Don't you worry now modwiz, everybody will understand, and I think I speak for the whole Universe.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (1st October 2016), bsbray (2nd October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2016), Gio (1st October 2016), modwiz (1st October 2016), sandy (2nd October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    CW Chanter gets an interview with Cara St Louis. I am happy to see my buddy get this excellent guest.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V6z4oiyRM

I spaced out and forgot the Gio has already posted this video. I will leave it here in case it was missed and to give CW a little more exposure.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st October 2016 at 19:38.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (1st October 2016), bsbray (2nd October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2016), Elen (1st October 2016), Gio (1st October 2016), zendeavor (4th October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    What that woman is saying checks out for me. I don't know anything about Prussia implementing some particular style of education, but regardless of that detail (which can be verified easily enough if someone wanted) the general idea is true, that context is everything. Historians know this, that context is everything. That's how and why some of these historical re-enactors go out in period costume, are able to imitate the style of language and explain which foods were eaten and how it was cooked and all this stuff. You have to study deep into a period's context, what was going on politically, culturally, demographically, militarily and all of this stuff, to get the full significance of some historic event.

And we should start with modern history and work backwards, rather than the other way around. The oldest periods in history are the least reliable and least evidenced, and most likely to be totally wrong. So starting off with those theories gets people off on the wrong foot right away, and it's all downhill from there. But we can start with what we've seen in our own lifetimes, use that as our anchoring point, and start digging our way backwards from here. That's the most solid path to reconstructing the past.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (2nd October 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2016), Elen (2nd October 2016), Gio (2nd October 2016), modwiz (2nd October 2016), sandy (2nd October 2016)

Thanks
    Finally, something thoughtful rather than simply maddening about what is happening in Syria and the USA's part in it. In the final part where a Syrian 'representative' is speaking to Kerry we get a hint at the power play of certain Syrians who just want power in the country and were hoping the USA would put them there. I am sure these kinds of Syrians could care less about what the majority of Syrians want. They are most likely sell outs who think only of cushy jobs and big bank accounts.

At just under four minutes, it is a concise look at the situation.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (2nd October 2016), Blacklight43 (2nd October 2016), bsbray (2nd October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2016), Elen (2nd October 2016), Gio (2nd October 2016), JRS (3rd October 2016)

Thanks
    Sheik Imran Hosein says we are all gonna die. I don't know anything about him but he is an appealing and articulate personn Some thoughts i haven't heard before.
    Last edited by 161803398, 4th October 2016 at 02:25.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), bsbray (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), sandy (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    What do you guys think of this one?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    What do you guys think of this one?

I think the guy has a point. The screens of those cellphones don't show anything of what's supposed to be visible. I'd say that this video (of Hillary's appearance) was doctored. But then again, would anyone really be surprised of that?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), bsbray (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    I remember right after the rally was supposed to have happened, people were saying this stuff. I wonder if anyone supposed to have been there has said anything. If I'm not mistaken, this was Hillary's first rally after being sick with "pneumonia," so maybe she was still seizing up and needed some green screen help or something.

Why does this remind me of the Wizard of Oz? Except in this case it looks like the Wicked Witch hiding behind the curtain.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by 161803398 View Post
    Sheik Imran Hosein says we are all gonna die. I don't know anything about him but he is an appealing and articulate personn Some thoughts i haven't heard before.
    will share this here - a follow up of sorts ...

Khilafah Israel Rules, Pentagon 911 Was Their Coup - Morris

Published on Oct 4, 2016

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

161803398 (6th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), bsbray (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), sandy (8th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Been listening to this today......the common core crap..........why I homeschool my kids...........it's a job but I don't want mindless drones.

Update ...

Part 3

SOCIAL ENGINEERING & ELITE MIND CONTROL!
    DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL

Elite Transhumanist Vision
    In this exciting part 3 finale to Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt's Interview series with Dr. Joseph Farrell on Transhumanism and Social Engineering, they expose the covert forces working deep inside the education system to convert people into loyal minions that don't question the official reality. They investigate the controversial teaching program called 'Common Core' that co-opts the academic life of young students in favor of a privatized, computerized software that is being forced on communities around the country in the name of 'progress.'

Rockefeller Foundation
    Tracking the influence of the Rockefeller, Ford and Gates Foundations on the educational programming of modern society, Farrell investigates the root sources of modern academic theory in the life of Wilhelm Wundt, a sinister figure in early education responsible for developing the idea of students as 'Stimulus Response Mechanism.' He also trained the Russian scientist Pavlov, of 'Pavlovian Response' fame, using dogs as his test subjects for mind control programs. He also looks at other influential, yet deplorable educators like B.F. Skinner who developed psychological theories for the masses while doing experiments on his own daughter whom he kept in a cage.

Dumbing Down The Culture
    Farrell has concluded that the elite may have miscalculated by attempting to turn an average student into a 'Stimulus Response Mechanism.' In his opinion, they may have dumbed down their own advisors and those implementing their program of global domination in the process. By surrounding themselves with obedient, programmed 'intellectuals' who are no longer able to use the more dynamic, creative thinking functions of their minds, they may be sowing the seeds of their own destruction. Especially by appointing them to leadership positions where they can damage society beyond repair.

The Clash of Worlds
    Now these forces are heading towards their ultimate goal of achieving the 'Singularity' by merging with machines while turning mankind into slaves of artificial intelligence. The great clash of progressive humanity with regressive covert forces attempting to control them using technology and mind control is coming together at an alarming speed and represents the dangerous centralization ideal that the elite programmers have had from the very beginning.
    Published on Oct 4, 2016

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), bsbray (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), PurpleLama (5th October 2016), sandy (5th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thank you, Gio. Just in time too. I was looking for something to listen to while taking some downtime. Good questions with excellent answers and opinions is my idea of transcendence while videoing. I also appreciate you contributing this to The Tent.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), bsbray (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (5th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), PurpleLama (5th October 2016)

Thanks
    OK, time for some serious considerations. There is some seriously bad breezes blowing in the Geo-political world. The extreme belligerence coming from the USA can no loner be addressed in polite Russo-diplomatic style, because it has apparently been ineffective. Diplomacy is for sane people and people capable of higher thinking. That tends to eliminate Wash. DC. Drooling and deranged psychopaths dominate the halls of those buildings. So, some very clear messages are now being sent by Russia for the USA to calm the rhetoric or at least respect Russia's preparation for something stupid. Of course, we have our media providing both gas for the fire, in some cases, and smokescreens in others. Apparently, according to this Zero Hedge article, Kim Kardashian being robbed in France was a big story in the MSM the past couple of days. I was aware of it via links offered in the media I view but, had no idea it was "the story" of the past few days.

Anyway, here are the five big stories that were "smokescreened" by the Kim story. I will list just the titles and post the link to the article. Number 4 is of particular interest for me because Americans who might be silly enough to support a nuclear exchange with Russia might actually perceive that the USA does not have provisions for its citizens the way Russia does.

5 Stories The Mainstream Media Ignored While Reporting On Kim Kardashian's Robbery

1. DIPLOMACY BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE US IN SYRIA IS DEAD

2. THE PENTAGON DUMPED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS INTO MAKING PROPAGANDA FOR TERRORISTS

3. THE PUBLIC GOT A RAW LOOK AT HILLARY CLINTON

4. MILLIONS OF RUSSIAN CITIZENS PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR

“Amid collapsed diplomatic efforts over Syria and increasing tensions with the United States, the Russian government is beginning emergency response exercises on Tuesday that will include the participation of thousands of government officials and many millions of citizens who will respond to a mock nuclear attack or other large-scale catastrophe.

“The four-day drill will reportedly include 200,000 rescue professionals, tens of thousands of emergency vehicles, and an estimated 40 million civilians from around the country.”

The drills are purportedly intended to “practice organization of management during civil defense events,” according to Russian Emergencies Minister Vladimir Puchkov. Though, given the timing — literally hours after DOD spokesman John Kirby confirmed U.S.-Russian diplomacy in Syria was over — it isn’t a reach to interpret this move as the next logical step toward another cold war with Russia.
    5. BEES PUT ON ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST FOR FIRST TIME EVER

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...shians-robbery

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (6th October 2016), Aragorn (6th October 2016), bsbray (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (5th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (6th October 2016), sandy (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    I didn't plan on listening to all of this, but once I started, they started making such good points I couldn't stop listening until it was over.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), Gio (6th October 2016), modwiz (5th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Yeppers Modwiz....................losing contacts left and right these days due to trying to affect some serious consideration from those in my cirlce!! Sad state of affairs all the way around.

OK, time for some serious considerations. There is some seriously bad breezes blowing in the Geo-political world. The extreme belligerence coming from the USA can no loner be addressed in polite Russo-diplomatic style, because it has apparently been ineffective. Diplomacy is for sane people and people capable of higher thinking. That tends to eliminate Wash. DC. Drooling and deranged psychopaths dominate the halls of those buildings. So, some very clear messages are now being sent by Russia for the USA to calm the rhetoric or at least respect Russia's preparation for something stupid. Of course, we have our media providing both gas for the fire, in some cases, and smokescreens in others. Apparently, according to this Zero Hedge article, Kim Kardashian being robbed in France was a big story in the MSM the past couple of days. I was aware of it via links offered in the media I view but, had no idea it was "the story" of the past few days.

Anyway, here are the five big stories that were "smokescreened" by the Kim story. I will list just the titles and post the link to the article. Number 4 is of particular interest for me because Americans who might be silly enough to support a nuclear exchange with Russia might actually perceive that the USA does not have provisions for its citizens the way Russia does.

5 Stories The Mainstream Media Ignored While Reporting On Kim Kardashian's Robbery

1. DIPLOMACY BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE US IN SYRIA IS DEAD

2. THE PENTAGON DUMPED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS INTO MAKING PROPAGANDA FOR TERRORISTS

3. THE PUBLIC GOT A RAW LOOK AT HILLARY CLINTON

4. MILLIONS OF RUSSIAN CITIZENS PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR

5. BEES PUT ON ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST FOR FIRST TIME EVER

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...shians-robbery
    Last edited by sandy, 7th October 2016 at 06:38.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), Gio (6th October 2016), modwiz (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    But... Why don't you give us the really important news, like what did they steal from her? Her breast implants or her home-made porn video?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

161803398 (9th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), Gio (6th October 2016), Greenbarry (6th October 2016), modwiz (6th October 2016)