Page 285 of 402 FirstFirst ... 185235275282283284285286287288295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Here is another of the Magic and Social Engineering series that I found to be important with the information revealed. I do hope some will take the time to listen to the material and discussions presented. I do look forward to presenting a synopsis of utility after proper listening, collating and meditation on the subject matter for implications toward helping us move forward with cohesion and the ability to throw off the global controllers mind control/social engineering that is the real psychological prison we currently experience as a collective.

I have ordered the book, "Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men", so I can get the actual research and scholarly view Joseph offers in his books. I will receive it on Friday.

Last edited by modwiz, 7th September 2016 at 10:50.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (8th September 2016), Dreamtimer (7th September 2016), Elen (7th September 2016), zendeavor (8th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Keep that love energy going Maggie, and Modwiz. It is our real salvation.
    This is HUGE IMO.......

"It isn't an energy effect. It is an entropy effect. Information is being exchanged. Information is being created. When information is being created, entropy decreases...In the process of the Eric Pearl Reconnection (Reconnective) Healing, people are building infrastructure into themselves. Therefore information is growing in the universe. Which means the thermodynamic entropy is decreasing. Which means that nature is restoring itself...It heals the space. It heals our world."

Dr. William Tiller, Prof. Emeritus of Stanford University, explains his scientific research on Eric's Pearls work: The Reconnection.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFNYp91xuT8

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (8th September 2016), Dreamtimer (8th September 2016), Elen (7th September 2016), modwiz (7th September 2016), Rebel&Rocket (7th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Woooooowwwww. The hairs were standing up on my arms as he was saying the part you quoted, and I was thinking, "Holy s***! That could be what we're here for!" And then he said it.

Agreed - HUGE.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (8th September 2016), Dreamtimer (8th September 2016), Elen (8th September 2016), Maggie (8th September 2016), modwiz (7th September 2016)

Thanks
    The video Maggie posted was very good and ties in with the work of Dan Winter, whose videos I have posted. He calls the coherence of thoughts, or shareable thoughts as implosive or, neg-entropic, the very phenomenon the gentleman in the video spoke of and saw effects of with his measuring equipment.

Here is a relatively short video by Richard Dolan and it is beautifully heartfelt and articulated. Joseph Farrell speaks highly of Richard and this less formal presentation is a special one, IMO.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (9th September 2016), Dreamtimer (8th September 2016), Elen (8th September 2016), Maggie (8th September 2016), PurpleLama (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    I found another gem of a show from Joseph Farrell. What makes some of these shows better than others for me is the dialogue that occurs within the subject that is often tangential. Joseph has some great things to say about the contrast between regular humans and the controllers that anyone struggling with the standoff would be well served to hear.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (9th September 2016), Dreamtimer (9th September 2016), Elen (9th September 2016), PurpleLama (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    I really like this cartoon. If the rising of consciousness is working the way I think it is, things are going to change as to how genders relate. The minor difference between Eastern and Western chakra placements is a clue, IMO. The second chakra in Western placement is very much associated with the gonads. However, the Eastern placement has it a little higher located by the pancreas/spleen.

I remember doing a chakra session once and did not feel the usual strength coming from the normal 2nd chakra area under the umbilicus and over the pubis. I then found it when checking at the 'Eastern" placement. I engaged the client about this and told them that it indicated that the importance of sex seemed to be a question they were dealing with and they confirmed that for me.

When sex becomes less important to men, or women, the quality of relationships will go up and dysfunctional co-dependence will go down. Then real dialogues of shared wisdom can arise.

Last edited by modwiz, 10th September 2016 at 23:10.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (11th September 2016), Aragorn (11th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (11th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (11th September 2016), PurpleLama (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    Name:  Rad and Mark Floyd Market.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  29.9 KB

I wanted to share a picture taken at a gig I did last evening.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (11th September 2016), Aragorn (11th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (11th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016), The One (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    Christine Anderson, of EarthEmpath's, has recently written a thoughtful and beautiful piece I will put a link to here. It is one of her peices that straddles the boundary of prose and poetry. I will put a small snippet of it here to respond to briefly.

Nothing has changed within the collective mind of alternative community, two words I will now vanish from my lexicon. For those who ply and barter and sell information, you have only managed to fool themselves back into the waiting maw of falsity and hypocrisy. Such a desert of dry sand I see forming there, no water to be found.
    http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/09/0...d-the-unknown/

I can feel what she is saying and the original reading of the piece put me into an altered state. I now have come upon the proper term for the "alternative community" and it is, alternative audience. There is some cohesion within this audience but, to consider it a community would be to give real community a bad name. Not that there is much of that anymore either. I moved to a small town to experience familiarity and not anonymity. Anyone who thinks a collection of anonymous people can be considered a community is engaging in self-deception or delusion. I guess it goes with chasing unicorns.

Alternative audience are the two replacement words for me that Christine has vanished from her lexicon. I will share this post with her.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2016), bsbray (11th September 2016), Cearna (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    Latest interview with Dark Journalist of Joseph P. Farrell. DJ is a great interviewer.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), sandy (12th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I've been waiting to hear Farrell's take on the election. That interview doesn't disappoint.

Farrell is the best kind of historian. He uses the past to paint a very detailed picture of what is going on in the present. Better understanding the present is the goal.

Around 32 minutes Farrell says that people "need to get out of their minds this idea that there's all one huge overarching conspiracy, that one particular group is the master controller of." Bingo. It is a very prevalent mentality that the Illuminati or the Zionists or CIA or Rothschilds or George Soros or whoever, are all on exactly the same page with the same goals and they have total control of the entire planet, etc. It just doesn't jive with the reality of the desperate conflict we are seeing on all levels.

The idea that anyone has total control of the world today is a myth that is only meant to discourage people from trying to fight back. If anyone reading this believes that we are all 100% controlled by some single group and there's nothing anyone can do about it, how empowering does that make you feel? It seems like a pretty disempowering belief to me. Every single one of us has the potential to change the world, for the better or worse. That's what it means to be co-creators in this reality. Dropping the head and tail like a beat dog or throwing up our hands and saying nothing can be done is what "they" want. Our ancestors have stood up in the past to make their voices heard, we have the opportunity to do so now, and our descendants in the future will inevitably stand up countless more times. Let's not make things any harder on our children than we have to. We have to overturn this corrupt globalist network and restore our sovereignty.
    Last edited by bsbray, 12th September 2016 at 07:38.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), Cearna (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), JRS (13th September 2016), Maggie (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016), sandy (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't listened to this one yet. Joseph talks about the nine eleven events in terms of the different levels of control. He points to a power higher than the government that 'served divorce papers' on that day. It seems the destruction was much worse than the leaders in place might have expected. What/who that higher power is is a mystery, but likely what he calls 'Nazi International'.

Dark Journalist is indeed a very good interviewer.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 12th September 2016 at 10:06.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016)

Thanks
    Shelley and I just finished recording a show inspired by and discussing the work of Joseph P. Farrell. We do hope to get him as a guest, if at all possible. GMoPT.V production has been slow owing to two members marrying each other and being on a month long honeymoon. So, this show being public may be long in coming. However, once I have it uploaded as an unlisted video, not available to the public, I will post the link here and in my Modwiz Video thread. That is, it will be a ToT exclusive for now. After speaking about sharing and love in the show, I wish to walk the talk and show some love to this forum and the outside viewers to this thread and the other one.

I would like to thank all viewers and forum participants for making the Rhosgobel Tent at ToT a destination.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th September 2016 at 02:58.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), sandy (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Here is that video with a message.

OK. Here is where we get to test our integrity and honor. I have an agreement to not go public with Mystic View shows until they are given the look of our "brand" and put up on our GMoPT.V. site. But, we have a slow down in production time and this latest video was made to be seen to try and inspire people to create a reality that honors us and our humanity. So, I have uploaded the raw show and it is unlisted. Only by using the link can it be seen. So, like a request by Sylvie of Newearth, I ask that this video be viewed but, not shared. I do that for this forum and those who visit but are not members. It is part of a personal project of mine that is called, New Paradigm Production. This show is an homage to Joseph Farrell and the work he does. His work inspires me and gives me things to share towards a cohesive network of people who want a different and better future.

Please view and don't share.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), PurpleLama (13th September 2016), sandy (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Some very applicable wisdom with some information that got tangled in common knowledge. More about nuance than anything crucial in the bigger picture of utility though.

Sun Tzu Didn’t Invent “Know Yourself, Know Your Enemy"

Sun Tzu Was Quoting A Proverb

When Sun Tzu wrote (paraphrasing) “know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss,” he preambled it by putting that it was widely said that… etc etc.

In other words, Sun Tzu didn’t invent, by any means, that proverb. It was in wide, popular use in military circles of the day. (Largely thanks to Sun Tzu himself, it is still widely quoted today.)

If that proverb should be taken in its literal meaning, or should be taken as the highest gospel of strategy, there would have been no reason for Sun Tzu to write his book.

Yet he did.

Why?
    The Third Thing You Must Know

What Sun Tzu devotes a very considerable amount of his book to is knowing your environment.

Granted, the last chapter focuses on how to know your enemy better: through spies. More broadly, through intelligence and through contact with people who actually know the real condition of the enemy; people who know the truth, even if they do not realize all of it themselves. (That’s what nice fireside chats are for. Only the spy is permitted inside the general’s tent. So he’s treated much better than even the highest army officer.)

Virtually all of the rest is about learning, and knowing, the truth.
    Thus, strategy is incumbent upon learning how the world really works, observing fresh situations in that light, not being prejudiced, and making conclusions based upon the facts available.
    The rest is here:http://learnoutlive.com/sun-tzu-didn...ow-your-enemy/

The following post will follow up on this one.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), sandy (14th September 2016)

Thanks
    Here is a decent article about the Rothschild's. The author feels people are best armed with facts about this crime syndicate. It certainly gives one a view of certain terrain, as it may be termed. It is not very long and is tawdry because of the nature of the family. For all of its accomplishments, one does not read of a painting or a musical composition by this parasitic family. Not even a birdhouse being built is reported. Typical of those who think they should rule the world. China's last Emperor could not even tie his own shoelaces, until Mao sent him for "re-education". It is said the Emperor learned humility during this time. He was not harmed.

I will post what I thought was the best and the author of the piece did save it for last.

Some argue that the US housing market bubble, US auto industry’s near collapse and the subsequent government bailout, Wall Street and banker bailouts, as well as the drastic reduction in manufacturing here in the US are all contrived events in order to systematically crush the US economy and the dollar, with the intend of making way for phase two of the ominous Rothschild takeover of the world’s monetary systems and the completion of a New World Order feudalistic dictatorship. The writing is certainly on the wall.

Now, let the real people’s social, political, economic, and most importantly spiritual revolution begin. We are at the threshold – and some would say at the midst of – this grand new reality!
    http://katehon.com/article/brief-sum...-and-elsewhere
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th September 2016 at 09:18.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), bsbray (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016)