Page 277 of 402 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I listened most of the SSP programs when they got from behind the pay wall, they're all pretty great.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2016), Cearna (15th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), modwiz (15th July 2016)

Thanks
    Check out the Higherside Chat Show for some good interviews, if that hasn't come on your radar, Carlwood does his due diligence with each of his guests, which I appreciate. Plus I like his theme song, it's catchy.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2016), Cearna (15th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), Maggie (18th July 2016), modwiz (15th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Check out the Higherside Chat Show for some good interviews, if that hasn't come on your radar, Carlwood does his due diligence with each of his guests, which I appreciate. Plus I like his theme song, it's catchy.
    I listened to the Engdahl show a few nights ago. It was really good and full of little known history of oligarchs and how they have operated.

Some notes from the first 15 minutes or so.

This week on THC, Greg chats with Princeton graduate, geopolitical analyst, professor and lecturer, as well as author of brilliant titles such as Seeds of Destruction: The Diabolical World of Genetic Manipulation, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order, and the latest in a line of carefully crafted masterpieces The Lost Hegemon: whom the Gods would destroy none other than the esteemed F. William Engdahl. Join them as they wade through murky waters clouded by the pollution of thinks tanks for the military industrial complex, shadow governments enlisting armed forces to install puppet regimes, the pillaging of natural resources and the destruction of anyone standing between the Elite and supreme power.
    On today’s episode they begin by tracing the history of the hegemon and it’s downfall:
    2:30 Dating back to the end of the Napoleonic Wars in 1815 and the Battle of Waterloo, until the World War I, the British Empire was the hegemon. In 1941, an article written by Henry Luce, editor and publisher of Time and Life magazines declared the dawn of the American Century. Prior to the start of World War II, through the grants from the Rockefeller Foundation to Council on Foreign Relations, theWar and Peace Studies was created to gather the top geopolitical minds and strategists to begin crafting the plan towards American and western dominance through total control of resources. Armed with the blueprint by geopolitician Karl Haushofer and his imperialistic plan for Nazi domination, Lebensraum, a plan was set in motion to become the new reigning hegemon
    4:30 The Lost Hegemon details the downward spiral of the US and it’s oligarchs such as David Rockefeller and George Soros. It documents the history since the 1950’s of the perverse marriage between CIA and the Muslim Brotherhood as it transforms through the introduction into Saudi Arabia by CIA operative Miles Copeland, to the alliance with Osama bin Laden and Zbigniew Brzezinski, leading up toHillary Clinton and the elite’s failed attempts to install CIA puppet regimes throughout the Middle East under the guise of the Arabic Spring. As these regions become destabilized, and control of oil pipelines becomes increasingly uncertain the geopolitical powers are shifting
    F. William Engdahl | The Lost Hegemon, The Oligarchs’ Decline, & What Comes Next

http://thehighersidechats.com/f-will...-lost-hegemon/
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2016), Aragorn (15th July 2016), Cearna (15th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), PurpleLama (15th July 2016)

Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), Cearna (16th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), modwiz (15th July 2016)

Thanks
    Catherine Austin Fitts with Joseph P. Farrell.

I really appreciate you visiting the Tent and bringing gifts, PL.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), Cearna (16th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), PurpleLama (15th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Catherine Austin Fitts with Joseph P. Farrell.

I really appreciate you visiting the Tent and bringing gifts, PL.
    Me too.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), Cearna (16th July 2016), Elen (15th July 2016), modwiz (15th July 2016), PurpleLama (15th July 2016)

Thanks
    I am glad to be back in the Tent, indeed. We will touch base sometime soon, I'm sure.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), Cearna (16th July 2016), Dreamtimer (15th July 2016), Elen (16th July 2016), modwiz (15th July 2016)

Thanks
    I just got done watching this wonderful show by six special human beings. Their conversation was thoughtful and there was no speaking over one another. Randy Maugans is someone I have only recently discovered and am happy that I did. He has been doing show for quite a long time and has an evolution that makes him a powerful voice because of the wisdom he has gained. I felt a sense of gratitude to see these people represent what we call our community with dignity and intelligence. They are working to forge a real community without silly feuds and name calling. Towards the end some names get mentioned but, only to call them back "home". Simon P, Wilcock, Corey Goode and Alfred Weber were mentioned. There was respect in their language and it will not feed anyone looking for gossip.

I can't say this video will have broad appeal because it calls to a certain level of personal responsibility and thoughtfulness that is not the signature of the many voyeurs and thrill seekers that make up a part of our community. Those who look for whistleblowing, UFO's and other similar types of entertainment might find that this video is not for them. However, do not take my word for it. Open the video and begin towatch it and decide for yourself. There is nothing that would make me happier than to be wrong about how I see some things in our multi-forum community.

Shane haters be warned, he is part of this panel.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 2,664 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

I can't say this video will have broad appeal because it calls to a certain level of personal responsibility and thoughtfulness that is not the signature of the many voyeurs and thrill seekers that make up a part of our community.
    Nice to see this group of battle scarred veterans telling it like it is, of both themselves, and this three ring circus the "alternative" media has spiraled into. The honesty, humbleness and introspection was refreshing, and I especially liked Shane's quote right towards the end: "The only way out, is through".

So far as I'm concerned these mediums we frequent are all but dried up and self consuming any more, but perhaps I'm also witnessing a small Phoenix rising from the ashes. That would be a most welcome surprise.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), PurpleLama (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think you are seeing that phoenix, Fred. It seems to me that certain things have run their course and a lot of people have been waking up and smelling the coffee. The circus will continue with its audience but those who aren't at the circus are getting busy and real.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I agree and subscribed to hear the whole interview of some guests.
    The subject of an expanding earth is interesting to me and it makes sense.
    I am enjoying this talk that I found when I listened to the Harry Hubbard podcast and read the comments.
    There are many bits in the conversation that discuss the context of an expanding earth.

And at 20:44 the evidence of the principle of how a sphere like ours might manifest

A MECHANISM FOR EARTH EXPANSION

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU?t=20m44s

Gas-Powered Planetary Expansion -Evidence and Calculations

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIWYYNkgJQ

Edit

The electric universe and an expanding earth are compatible

Expanding Earth and Electric Universe theory

expanding earth electric universe powerSome Electric Universe consequences might include:

Changes in gravity without change in Earths mass (gravity as an electromagnetic force, as science does not know what gravity actually is, they just know what they call gravity does)
    Natural external power sources from an electromagnetic solar system (Suns solar wind, Flux Transfer Events etc)
    Sudden increases in planets mass (electromagnetic mass)http://www.xearththeory.com/expandin...iverse-theory/
    http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/...se%20Model.pdf
    This is interesting IMO

The age of the Earth's lithosphere in Google Earth. This tool helps to better understand the evolution of the lithosphere across geological time. The file contains 3 separated overlays that can be displayed independently: contours and rainbow isochrons for the age of the ocean lithosphere, isochrons for age of the continental lithosphere. The transparency of each overlay can be adjusted using the slider for various effects.
    The overlays were made using GMT from the University of Hawaii, the Agegrid data for ocean lithosphere (v3; Sep2008) available from EarthByte.org, and the Agegrid data for continental lithosphere kindly provided by Nikolai Shapiro (See article in Lithos). Tectonic boundaries data come from the USGS latest earthquakes KML file.http://nachon.free.fr/GE/Welcome.html
    I think the map is well displayed here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CLB5FBPWq0
    Last edited by Maggie, 18th July 2016 at 18:03. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), PurpleLama (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    I can wrap my head around the expanding planet theory because of the way Clif High has explained it. I watched about ten minutes of the first video but stopped shortly after the man could not account for a mechanism for the expansion. I found this decent explanation by Clif. I have heard very good ones in his reports.

Expando Planet Model

The Expando Planet model is a sub set of the Expando Universe model of reality to which we will return in a bit. We start with Einstein and the much discussed, debated, and hated, E=MC2 equation.

In Einstein, and Newtonian understanding of physics, energy transforms into matter and vice versa, so if you twist on uranium in just the right way with energy, it will transform a bunch of its own matter into energy very rapidly and thus we have nuclear plants and bombs based on this principle of 'exciting' the matter of uranium (and other radioactive elements) to convert to energy. Well...in this universe, equations work both ways, so theoretically we could take a bunch of energy and 'condense' it into matter (assuming we knew how). This matter could be as dense as version as we desired given that we are condensing it out of energy. So we would initially get simple molecules such as hydrogen and helium, but if we persisted, we could continue to coagulate the energy into denser molecules like oil, or iron, or gold. And thus is explained how the whole alchemy transmutation thing works. By condensation.

So, in the Expando Planet model, the continuous stream of energy from the Sun goes not only to the surface of the planets, but also to the center of the planets, where, given the correct conditions, and the existence of an active plasma core (Mars, as an aside, has none, and is therefore, a 'dead' planet), this energy is transmuted into matter. Note also that plasma is a great form of an 'energetic antenna' and actually (in laboratories) seems to draw energy to it via sympathetic resonance.

So some of the energies of the Sun hit the surface of the earth, but energy at levels we cannot detect without really really working at it, go to the center of the planet where they are condensed by that plasma environment into matter.

By the way, the plasma model would allow for a faster spinning core, AND a reducing magnetic field as the field strength is not dependent on size nor spin rate. And further the plasma core idea does fit with observable fluctuations in magnetic field strength over these nearly 12, 000 year cycles. And again, plasma core idea works with heat levels internal to the earth (lower you go, hotter it gets), as well as abiotic oil, and the creation of minerals as well as their location of deposits.

So, since magic likely is not how the core of the earth generates the magnetic field that we observe, it would seem more likely that the explanation is that the core of the earth is plasma. Plasma is highly excited energy, and does develop prodigious magnetic fields all out of proportion to its size. All of the observable magnetic effects on earth can be explained with the plasma core idea. Also, human experience with plasma fields and forms in laboratories provides observable evidence of the electro magnetic effects every bit as variant as seen on earth.

So, in the Expando Planet model of thinking about Earth, the plasma core gets energy steadily from the Sun and as a necessity, must convert this steady stream of energy into matter. Thus if the Expando Planet model is correct, one of the predictable effects would be that the planet would pretty much continuously grow. And that is also what observable, manifesting reality demonstrates. The Earth is slowly growing. Even mainstream science and mainstream media acknowledge this, though they never say why it should grow continuously if the core of the earth was actually iron. Oh well.... anyway, the plasma receives energy from the Sun at the core of the Earth, converts it to matter (e=mc2) and so then two logical questions then arise.....if energy is being transformed into matter in the middle of the earth, then where does it go? And....what happens to this whole matter creation mechanism if there is a sudden burst of energy from the Sun?

Mainstream science has always maintained that the planet grows slowly over time even without addressing why this should be the case. Further the whole point of the plate tectonic theory is 'propelled' by this idea of slow movement of the plates creeping about on liquid magma. Though against the idea of entropy, the cooling of the planet over time, and the rotation of the supposed iron core, the whole of the plate tectonic theory fails to hold up. Further, the presence of vast, previously unknown levels, of active volcanoes all across the planet does not support plate tectonics. Indeed, volcanoes are found even in places that the plate tectonic theory say should be subduction zones. So, to address the question of where does the continuously created matter go, we need only look around us. The matter quite actually 'bubbles' up out of, or as, the earth. And further, since it is created in the middle of an enclosed sphere (more or less, the earth is actually an oblate spheroid), the effects of matter created in the middle of a closed planet are naturally predictable. Imagine pumping water into an orange with a syringe.
    Last edited by modwiz, 19th July 2016 at 19:26.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Elen (19th July 2016), Maggie (18th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    This is an extremely complicated scientific study to any one trying to explain any theory from Earth's perspective of what is happening to any part of the Earth and/or the Universe. I have someone helping me with this answer, so you know from the beginning that what they may say will more or less be contraversiel, but here goes anyway!!!!!

The living route to open learning is not through the android dealings in Science, nor proving some thing is by watching it grow through solid hear-say. The real beginning of simplified knowledge, is by turning to the combined minds of those close to something known as pure Truth. These someone Above, know what some minds here know of a knowledge known and improved on over the aeons of time. But, what sometimes is known is known as poor science, is later taken back to the fact that poor minds at that time were incapable of combining it all together, to leave working space to others to gift more to it than ever thought possible.

In some time ago, my husband and I asked those Above about the Universe itself, in relation to the BIg Bang theory and other things. We were informed that the Universe itself was expanding considerably. This was about 20 years ago. We were told it was originally approximately egg shaped, and was expanding outwards, till it was now roughly saucer shaped, why? Because all things to do with cosmic forces always work according to simply one reason, and this is that this is how it is supposed to be. You could call it Bemeneth or simply How things are now. Every thing works this way, if something needs to be created, it is as if it all forms itself - the number or type of or anything is just what makes itself, you were created just as you were supposed to be when and how , your name was yours and your alone, your place to go to was meant for you to go to, it is all just how it is. So the Universe began to go saucer shape and not long after we saw and article saying that scientist felt the Universe was expanding.

Now this one will get me into trouble, but the same thing happened to the Earth, it began to go from globe shape, to egg shape and is also now becoming saucer shaped, with a rim at the edge. Why? Because, in the cosmos, if expansion takes place in the Universe, the link of cosmos is to pull all things the same way, time will alter the entire torn apart link, till it screams, "I can't take this anymore", tosses itself to one side or another, then is so close to open, then an immense story unfolds, to more solid never wanted or needed to close to one empty, open life and tonnes of rocks will move, bad links where life was poor, will soon open, the torsion field pulls life to some purpose, richer than before, the link of the cosmos closes, and we all live happily ever after, or hopefully so, because some will have woken after aeons of dealing in trade and commerce and empy inside lives to find life is more than an empty bubble, life is meant to be apart of and live in to the full

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2016), Aragorn (21st July 2016), Dreamtimer (21st July 2016), Elen (21st July 2016), modwiz (21st July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    This is an extremely complicated scientific study to any one trying to explain any theory from Earth's perspective of what is happening to any part of the Earth and/or the Universe. I have someone helping me with this answer, so you know from the beginning that what they may say will more or less be contraversiel, but here goes anyway!!!!!

The living route to open learning is not through the android dealings in Science, nor proving some thing is by watching it grow through solid hear-say. The real beginning of simplified knowledge, is by turning to the combined minds of those close to something known as pure Truth. These someone Above, know what some minds here know of a knowledge known and improved on over the aeons of time. But, what sometimes is known is known as poor science, is later taken back to the fact that poor minds at that time were incapable of combining it all together, to leave working space to others to gift more to it than ever thought possible.

In some time ago, my husband and I asked those Above about the Universe itself, in relation to the BIg Bang theory and other things. We were informed that the Universe itself was expanding considerably. This was about 20 years ago. We were told it was originally approximately egg shaped, and was expanding outwards, till it was now roughly saucer shaped, why? Because all things to do with cosmic forces always work according to simply one reason, and this is that this is how it is supposed to be. You could call it Bemeneth or simply How things are now. Every thing works this way, if something needs to be created, it is as if it all forms itself - the number or type of or anything is just what makes itself, you were created just as you were supposed to be when and how , your name was yours and your alone, your place to go to was meant for you to go to, it is all just how it is. So the Universe began to go saucer shape and not long after we saw and article saying that scientist felt the Universe was expanding.

Now this one will get me into trouble, but the same thing happened to the Earth, it began to go from globe shape, to egg shape and is also now becoming saucer shaped, with a rim at the edge. Why? Because, in the cosmos, if expansion takes place in the Universe, the link of cosmos is to pull all things the same way, time will alter the entire torn apart link, till it screams, "I can't take this anymore", tosses itself to one side or another, then is so close to open, then an immense story unfolds, to more solid never wanted or needed to close to one empty, open life and tonnes of rocks will move, bad links where life was poor, will soon open, the torsion field pulls life to some purpose, richer than before, the link of the cosmos closes, and we all live happily ever after, or hopefully so, because some will have woken after aeons of dealing in trade and commerce and empy inside lives to find life is more than an empty bubble, life is meant to be apart of and live in to the full
    I like the overview and see the egg into a saucer as quite reasonable and in line with the energy physics I am working with. The egg is a form that allows energy to build/gestate until it forms the coherence to sustain an implosive form like a saucer or galaxy.

Here is a good example:

Being able to see the galactic center helps one to visualize where the "gods" live. Sophia emanated from our own galactic center as a plasma stream. However, She lost Her tether and ended up plunging into our planet. Much to our good fortune. Now, if the majority of us could avail ourselves of that loving Wisdom, this planet and its Humans/Anthropos would be what is being dreamt for them. And all of the entangled "alien" DNA would receive a quantum entangled "upgrade". It is all part of the cosmic plan folks. We have been kinda distracted but, eyes on the prize will get us there. Heads out of the sand would assist that process greatly.

Just a conspiracy theory, of course.
    Last edited by modwiz, 22nd July 2016 at 04:34.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2016), Elen (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    What an amazing image, yes it does explain this visually. Thank you for that.

Now I am once again going to introduce you to the concept of a being called Hunub Ku, a free spirit, who inhabits the Galactic centre. I first made his aquaintance in 2012, as I asked for the explanation of what was happening then, and his words, I put in writings on TOT, about the blue jelly like nano-crystals coming to us from the galactic centre to enhance our development. i have just asked him to come to enhance what we have just said. Please excuse any problems in writing, as I am doing this directly onto this post, not elsewhere , then copying and pasting.

Good evening to you Modwiz, I know and love your Sophia and we here in the Galactic Centre, hold this place dear to us, for it is part of what streams into the consciousness of those in your solar system as well as what we send out to the entire Milky way Galaxy as you call it. we are many and yet few as compared to how many do such a role as we do for this part of this Universe. We work in the minute yet this is such that it holds the mightiness of the entirety within the tiniest as you would call it "grain of sand".

Your race has only been a part of Earth for such a small part of time, but now you are asking to evolve and grow, and as from the small mustard seed, so grows the mustard plant, then from this humble place where we are, is where your own development as a race began. Your own Sophia, was the first child, of the mighty Karima, the Being from whom all springs forth in this entire Universe. Sophia, then is a Mother Creator, and you have sprung from her oriiginal children,

However, your species DNA has been tampered with, your time line has been tampered with, and some of the Almighty Gods. from the Highest of all Above have decided that, it is time for that to be remedied, because your Helix of a DNA, is somewhat of an abomination to them, yet it is not your fault. They wish to alter this situation before your geneticists along with some misdirected beings from other worlds create even more heinous crimes upon your own species. They came to your planet, uninvited, began Wars, and began to mate entire species of different DNA strands together, so now we are opening your planet to new horizons, but not without the elimination of some of the lesser Helical human beings, having to somehow be removed from coming back on their death. we never again will allow such flawed genes and DNA to continue for such a long period of time to not only perpetuate what should never have been into even further disintegration than before.

Your species on your planet should not ever be there, without a Soul and a Spirit, yet now there are so many on it living in a hive mid with no Soul and Spirit that we had to begin a vastly different Pathway for all on Earth, that is in it's early stages of change now. Those who cannot live within that change, must be removed elsewhere, This planet, occupies the Highest status of development within this entire Universe, since it is the most difficult to live on in a state of love, serenity, and joyousness whilst under a state of what some of the Gods express to Colleen as being "THe heavy planet". not from gravity, dear fiends, from the minerals within the rocks, that are needed to transmit and release the energies and life force that is put though your planet out to this entie sphere, beyond this Universe.

The lesser beings, on your planet, who came from other worlds and began to misappropriate your human bodies, have been mining and removing these necessary elements from the soil and rocks and are destabilising your entire planet, so something had to be done. Mother Earth and Sophia have their own agenda for Earth itself and are calling to it, many, many other rocks of necessity to replace your mainstream, energy lines, or you will all suffer shortly from lack of life force.

Those of you calling for the removal of unjustifiable mismanagement and deliberate misappropriation of minds and resources are not large enough in numbers nor loud enough in your voices as yet, so we keep sending to you more and more nano helix changes, to reinforce what has already been made available to you. What is given is more readily received by those who wish to become more of what this world has always taught humans to be - living monuments to their belief in becoming what they see is possible.

Call on me anytime Modwiz, I'm always available to those who wish to find what we in the Galactic Centre are willing to provide to you. Love be your strength, your all - together, you become more. I wish you well.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2016), Elen (22nd July 2016), modwiz (22nd July 2016)