Page 60 of 402 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    After listening to the Tellinger interview, I have been left with deep peace inside.

If I absorbed what he said correctly (and this is a poor paraphrase of my own making)... we're like children...some of us reaching maturity sooner than others...'teenagers' coming into their own awareness of themselves and the world around them, breaking away from their parents control and finding their own way in life, making their own decisions without 'authority's' guidance.

Of course, I could be way off. Another listen is warranted, but imo very worthy of discourse.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

1inMany (10th February 2014), Calabash (12th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), KosmicKat (11th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014), PurpleLama (10th February 2014)

Eelco
    Again the children thing. Mark passio and George kavassalis were talking about that too. I didn't pick it up from the Tellinger interview though. So i'll give that another listen.
    Something about it doesn't feel exactly right about that though.
    Maybe because I am realy tired (just worked an 11 hr shift) it comes in too harsh.

In al my ignorance, failures and even in my chosen stagnation. I AM
    Which is waaaaay more than childish playing. teenage misbehaviour or being immature.
    It is all that, but that is not all

Although people who think they have some answers, some more spiritual growth..may view themselves as wiser and thus more parent like..

Lets just say that the analogy of immature teenagers, imo does not do justice to the people who are still asleep.
    There is a difference between being asleep and behaving like a child..

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Eelco, 10th February 2014 at 21:47. Reason: removed name as it is not directed at her in particular..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (10th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    After listening to the Tellinger interview, I have been left with deep peace inside.

If I absorbed what he said correctly (and this is a poor paraphrase of my own making)... we're like children...some of us reaching maturity sooner than others...'teenagers' coming into their own awareness of themselves and the world around them, breaking away from their parents control and finding their own way in life, making their own decisions without 'authority's' guidance.

Of course, I could be way off. Another listen is warranted, but imo very worthy of discourse.
    It is THE discussion of our transitional time. Not engaging in the conversation is abdication of diligence, IMO. Nobody is happy with 'here' (although I am happy during 'here') but, the bulk of the conversation and threads focus on this.

We have the trip of our lifetime ahead of us and yet no in depth discussion about plans or ideas (proto-plans) regarding the destination ensue. It is seen as of little utility.

The Culture Gloss thread is dying a second death here at TOT. The reflection is not complimentary.

Our culture is not ET culture or Yeti culture. We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

Wisdom sees value/worth/utility and engages it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (10th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), KosmicKat (11th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), PurpleLama (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post

Although people who think they have some answers, some more spiritual growth..may view themselves as wiser and thus more parent like..

Lets just say that the analogy of immature teenagers, imo does not do justice to the people who are still asleep.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Getting stuck on language usage will hopefully not impede view of the vision. Non-participants would be my choice of words.

Words like immature are neither helpful or harmful. It is an emotional trigger word. Time for us to move beyond such distractions. There is real work to do.

I would counsel these gentleman to be more mindful of their language. Their passion for their subjects finds emotional words in their language usage. This hinders clarity, emotional triggers aside.

It is auspicious that clear communication, and the fruit of it, and the Freeman/legal language focus are part of a bigger picture of understanding words and their meanings/implications and how that effects our 3-D reality. I hope others see this connection and the power of it.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th February 2014 at 22:18.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (11th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), KosmicKat (11th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Sitting with my delicious cup of Sumatran coffee wanting Dan to join me as he posted. A joyous thought.

Actually sitting with him again, this time with some tobacco, might bring a tear of joy to my eye.

That would be delicious.

I think Destiny can arrange this in the future.

If not, it might just have to be Fated.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), PurpleLama (10th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post

WIth Love
    Eelco
    This was the impression I was left with, Eelco, and a way I could relate my understanding of what was said. I apologize if I was not clear.

Children are taught to obey all authority and do so believing 'authority' knows best....parents, government, 'spiritual' leaders, etc. It is that belief that keeps us spiritual "children". As one grows in awareness and comes to 'know thyself', one grows into to self-authority...just as a teenager grows and matures to make their own way in the world as adults without the need of parental authority.

Clear as mud?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calabash (11th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    This was the impression I was left with, Eelco, and a way I could relate my understanding of what was said. I apologize if I was not clear.

Children are taught to obey all authority and do so believing 'authority' knows best....parents, government, 'spiritual' leaders, etc. It is that belief that keeps us spiritual "children". As one grows in awareness and comes to 'know thyself', one grows into to self-authority...just as a teenager grows and matures to make their own way in the world as adults without the need of parental authority.

Clear as mud?
    Clear as mountain dew, M'lady.

As refreshing too.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is THE discussion of our transitional time. Not engaging in the conversation is abdication of diligence, IMO. Nobody is happy with 'here' (although I am happy during 'here') but, the bulk of the conversation and threads focus on this.

We have the trip of our lifetime ahead of us and yet no in depth discussion about plans or ideas (proto-plans) regarding the destination ensue. It is seen as of little utility.

The Culture Gloss thread is dying a second death here at TOT. The reflection is not complimentary.

Our culture is not ET culture or Yeti culture. We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

Wisdom sees value/worth/utility and engages it.
    "We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created."

Then let us begin and create...how fun!

Ubuntu philosophy lived by each of us is a good place to start, methinks. Believe it, call it into being by living it...each one right where we are right now.

“I am happy, because you are happy.“ Share the joy!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Hi Rad,

My first comment below is a predecessor to the following one. They are separate, yet also related. Also please note that I am not trying to play the role of simple contrarian here of any sort, just that this is *very* closely related to a major part of my attention to "things" these days. Also, I learn best from back and forth conversation with people, not in a Q & A environment, that just doesn't suit me. Also, always trying to seek brevity in my posts, please don't mistake that for seeming gruff or short, as it surely is not intended that way, just getting to the point.

I see plans, or ideas of plans of this nature, much the same as I posted earlier today in your other thread concerning labeling. Any idea of any plan we may have it seems to me, is necessarily limited in much the same way as the labeling of our being as something or the other. Also, any great plans that begin to gain widespread traction and attention are always immediately infiltrated. To me anyway, re-accessing our natural tap to the "field" of infinite possibility is the e-ticket ride.

We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.
    I fully realize that we are natural born Creators, but this *IMO* is also our greatest weakness, and where the great danger also lays in this critical time. Our mass consciousness is being systematically redirected by the vast majority of our alternative community "elite". We are being pulled to focus our intent on creating a future that will by no means serve the seeker (although it has all the false trimmings of being quite loving and happy hippie like), but will very well serve the continuation of the next Age control system. We are the Creators, and "they' are not, so therefore they entice us to Create the next Age for them. A future in their image, not ours.

Cheers,

Fred

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    The implicit trust in authority is the most repugnant thing to me. I have said time and again if humanity sorts the issues it has with authority, the issues it has with power will disappear. Power is not the problem, authority is. Woe betide the one who confuse them.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), modwiz (10th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    the next golden age comes to mind.

and it will take what to achieve it?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hi Rad,

My first comment below is a predecessor to the following one. They are separate, yet also related. Also please note that I am not trying to play the role of simple contrarian here of any sort, just that this is *very* closely related to a major part of my attention to "things" these days. Also, I learn best from back and forth conversation with people, not in a Q & A environment, that just doesn't suit me. Also, always trying to seek brevity in my posts, please don't mistake that for seeming gruff or short, as it surely is not intended that way, just getting to the point.

I see plans, or ideas of plans of this nature, much the same as I posted earlier today in your other thread concerning labeling. Any idea of any plan we may have it seems to me, is necessarily limited in much the same way as the labeling of our being as something or the other. Also, any great plans that begin to gain widespread traction and attention are always immediately infiltrated. To me anyway, re-accessing our natural tap to the "field" of infinite possibility is the e-ticket ride.

I fully realize that we are natural born Creators, but this *IMO* is also our greatest weakness, and where the great danger also lays in this critical time. Our mass consciousness is being systematically redirected by the vast majority of our alternative community "elite". We are being pulled to focus our intent on creating a future that will by no means serve the seeker (although it has all the false trimmings of being quite loving and happy hippie like), but will very well serve the continuation of the next Age control system. We are the Creators, and "they' are not, so therefore they entice us to Create the next Age for them. A future in their image, not ours.

Cheers,

Fred
    Plans are a personal exercise, in essence.

Also, things get infiltrated because there is too much talk and not enough knowing of self to keep infiltrators out.

Less time between a concept and implementation would remedy much of the infiltration at the planning stages where a penny will get one a pound. Unwanted 'idea DNA' gets in early and then the organic growth has unwanted 'genes' in the mix. Ones that produce defective offspring.

I am hopeful because enough will make a choice at their core level and begin the creation.

Those who have their doubts can watch the show and join when they are ready. If the government they chose lets them.

I do see two separate worlds on this planet developing around free choice. Conscious or otherwise. Not choosing is a choice.

Wailing and gnashing of teeth come to mind.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th February 2014 at 23:01.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (11th February 2014), Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    The implicit trust in authority is the most repugnant thing to me. I have said time and again if humanity sorts the issues it has with authority, the issues it has with power will disappear. Power is not the problem, authority is. Woe betide the one who confuse them.
    So mote it be!

Amen too.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    the next golden age comes to mind.

and it will take what to achieve it?
    Golden people.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), PurpleLama (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)

Thanks
    Is anybody in knowledge and meaning of a movement and gesture called the Quenelle?

Here is a group doing it and the meaning could be quite profound.

'Start paging'* the term should bring up articles about this important movement. Important because PTB has gone on red alert around it. The back story is a story on the changing consciousness on this planet.

*The informed persons google.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th February 2014 at 23:23.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Curt (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th February 2014), Melidae (10th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th February 2014)