Page 53 of 402 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    so your tired?
    you did to much?
    not slept enough?
    All is well, Ronin. It was all very positive. There was not an atom of 'negativity' in my experience. I want to state very clearly that my experience was benevolent and instructive. It has effected/affected me as all profound mystical encounters do.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    do not tease me as i know that someday we will all accumulate such knowledge.
    Please do not misinterpret prudence as teasing. It is not the reality and you casting me in that light is accusatory language. I accept that you may not mean to come across that way. This is why language is crucial to unencumbered communication. It is incumbent on the user of language to be diligent, if communication is the real desire behind language usage. There are lots of 'riders' in langauge that do nothing to facilitate communication. Calling someone a tease is such a rider.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    rest Modwiz and peace be with you.
    for my ill.s and wrongs i only seek the truth.
    those that speak it it i will protect.
    those that lie i will unsheathe my sword.

i am the wave that will wash your feet.
    i am the wave that will rip you away from the shore.

i offer you my truth.
    all i ask is the same in return.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    It was the chat about 666 that made me feel it was negative modwiz. I must have lost the thread . . . . . (chortle)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    should we say are we worthy of your knowledge wizard.
    if you have it share it.
    do not tease me as i know that someday we will all accumulate such knowledge.
    you have a choice share or don,t.
    if you do not then what is your purpose here?

we will either get it or not.

lsd may be the way to open the third eye or etheric eyes.
    but that is only a tool to help.
    the etheric eye can be opened naturally!
    Hi Ronin,

I understand your thirst for knowledge, however, I encourage you to listen (read) at a deeper level.

I suggest you reread this post of Modwiz's and really absorp what he is saying. You are a smart guy, I know you will get it. Sent with love, Barbara

modwiz
    I do not want to write anything that would ignite a firestorm that could not be handled correctly by me. (Working with Fire 101).

This is not avoidance but, prudence. Anything I might share anyone can know. If they dare and I would counsel against 'daring' without a real knowing of self. Without that as protection, one might come away from the experience severely damaged. LSD is not toxic at any dosage physically. What some have experienced has damaged them for life.

This pertains to subjects such as these. Real knowing comes from experience. Some knowledge cannot be had vicariously.

After this post I will revisit yours again to see what, of worth, is available to share.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    i offer you my truth.
    all i ask is the same in return.
    I have been giving my truth since the inception of this thread. Its value is with the reader of these words.

Where do you perceive a shortcoming on my part. Your last words reveal this perception.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I have been giving my truth since the inception of this thread. Its value is with the reader of these words.

Where do you perceive a shortcoming on my part. Your last words reveal this perception.
    maybe i do not,but just to let you know where i am coming from!

now you know.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    It was the chat about 666 that made me feel it was negative modwiz. I must have lost the thread . . . . . (chortle)
    Yes. Someone wanted us to get creeped out by this series of numbers. Mention it and demons jump out of the 4th dimension and sulfur permeates the air.

Whoever wanted people to be 'hands off' with these numbers did a good job.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th February 2014 at 20:42.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Calabash (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Eelco
    Hi,

Just wishing everybody here a quiet, peaceful and pleasant evening.
    A refreshment on the side, maybe a smoke.
    Watch the grass grow for a bit...
    Spend a few moments in silence admireing the vast night sky......
    and relax.. breathe... be happy for no reason at all.

With Love
    Eelco

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), 777 (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    ahh invertion again?
    so what you are saying that 666 maybe not be a bad number.
    and if you see this number nearly everyday?
    what is it,s meaning?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Hi,

Spend a few moments in silence admireing the vast night sky......
    and relax.. breathe... be happy for no reason at all.

With Love
    Eelco
    Perhaps that smoke will reveal we have every reason to be joyous.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    ahh invertion again?
    what is it,s meaning?
    I honestly don't know or pay it any mind. The spell around these numbers is not a reality for me. I see that there is a spell, of some sort, woven by those who had a few clues to what they were doing.

I have little utility for a deeper understanding. There is a future ahead for us to plan.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), KosmicKat (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    ahh invertion again?
    what is it,s meaning?
    I would venture that nothing has any meaning other than that which we attach to it, numbers included (we simply can't presume any further than that without relying on fickle belief)....which are, after all merely communicative tools. If you are perpetually seeing numbers there is much in that but the interpretation is subjective and personal.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Thanks

Metaphysics and New Age

One of the big differences between metaphysics and the new age, besides lot of charlatans in the latter*, is the former is a true study of books, left brain, and experience, right brain. Proper engaging of each produces the rough balance for them to run simultaneously in synchronization/parralel producing a synthesis of perception that is not an everyday norm.

The new age is like all of the other psyops of control and combines a form of entertainment with programming. As always some truly savory bait is required. The Perennial Knowledge is this bait. And it pulls from all traditions just like a menu in a good restaurant. So many choices, you can hardly decide. Yum yum, give me more.

Most people have come to their 'occult' knowledge via the new age. Like all public movements on Earth at this time, any purity in a movement is at its inception and for a brief time later. This vitality attracts parasites and viruses(psyops) and then the integrity of the system fails until it is rendered robot-like.

This menu of 'knowledge' has muddied the waters to the point of being almost opaque. It has turned millions in vessels of a mixed drink of which separation of the ingredients is practically impossible. From the outside.

Inner work is not so limited.

Simplicity, not complexity is key. It is our ally.

Or truth is not as important as a plan for the future of this planet and ALL upon and in it. The truth is too many are still looking for truth. We are gagging on 'truth'. We are so loaded down we cannot move away from the dinner table, and before we have digested the last meal we want more. We stay seated at a table and gorge ourselves. Only moving away to go to work for the man to pay the other man.

Some sort of course correction is indicated to me. Anyone else seeing that?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (9th February 2014), 777 (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (9th February 2014), donk (10th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    In the last 45 minutes of this video, Michael starts to respond to the interviewers questions from his more visionary mode emerging from his scholarship. It is a throughly well grounded, plausible imminent view of our future. Much of it very close.

I cannot recommend the last 45 minutes highly enough. It was vibration changing for me.

The entire video is good although the first 12 minutes are devoted to settling in and reviewing academic and other credentials. I skipped that part but watched all of the rest.

I always preview my videos before posting and am conversant with their content.

I want to bump this post. I have been a huge fan of Michael's for some time. I am so glad he has shifted his focus from the past (which I believe we needed to understand) to the future.

I have worked hard to help that shift, but I find so many to be stuck in the drama of where we are that they can't seem to make that move. Michael's words were of great encouragement to me. . . . if you haven't already, PLEASE give the last 45 minutes a listen - and then let the information marinate and internalize it before you move on to the next thing. Thanks for this gem, modwiz.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Curt (9th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)