Page 51 of 402 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Our invisble member Agape had revealed a story of our planet that I consider valid. She is an emissary of her particular soul stream. If may use such a term. We share some DNA with them but, it would seem that their soul stream is only peripherally involved in dramas that unfolded at a much later date.

May there be nothing to make Agape cringe in this post. It is a musing of mine.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th February 2014 at 05:10.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Calabash (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014), Sooz (8th February 2014)

Eelco
    I picked up a satans bible once.
    when opening it my hands started to hurt really bad. Took that as a sign not to investigate further.

Over the years though I have come to the conclusion that there are insanely powerful beings out there.
    In my view those that choose to express themselves as love are called gods and angels.
    Those that choose to express themselves self-serving get other names..

I feel that staying connected to ones own humanity (however you interpret that) is enough to keep both of them at bay.

With Love
    Eelco

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), donk (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    I really like your new avatar Eelco. I like owls too but, I am a Dragon who uses tobacco currently.

I like the energy of it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    It is my musing of the moment, if it is not the case, that the consciousness of the western mind, so separated, so cut off from its environment, is not actually the mode of consciousness that the devil even represents, perhaps what is seen as mind today as a possession and an identity is not indeed the very one tempting the christ within each of us.
    Muse moved you for sure there. An inspired sentence and statement.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), PurpleLama (8th February 2014)

Eelco
    Thanks mod.

His name is Discord and he is technically a chimera.
    Discord is technically a chimera since he is composed of the body parts of different animals, but this term is not used in the show. His head is horse-like, much different from other ponies' head styles, though Cheerilee describes it as a "head of a pony". He has a deer antler on the right, a blue goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, a goat beard, and white bushy eyebrows. He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft. The shape of his body resembles that of a snake. Discord bears a resemblance to a Chinese dragon, a creature often depicted with a serpentine body, facial hair, feline claws and antlers.
    quotes by discord
    "Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
    — The Return of Harmony Part 1
    "Twists and turns, are my master plan. Then find the elements back where you began."
    "When all the truth does is make your heart ache, sometimes a lie is easier to take."
    "Oh, for goodness' sake! You've been kind for far too long, my dear. Time to be cruel. Arrivederci!"
    "A weighty choice is yours to make, a right selection or a big mistake. If a wrong choice you choose to pursue the foundations of home will crumble without you."
    "Looks like we might be due for a big ol' storm of chaos!"
    "Oh. Well, I've... never really had a friend before."
    — Keep Calm and Flutter On
    "I like it better my way, but I guess when you're friends, you can't always have things exactly your way all the time"
    "Friendship is magic."
    "I'm going to need more popcorn..."
    — Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2
    "And rob you of a valuable lesson about being princess? What kind of friend do you think I am?"
    — Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2
    "Why the angry eyes? You love passing tests."
    — Three's A Crowd
    That said I have been feeling a bit all over the place.
    Guess its a way to clear out my system before going on silent retreat febuary 17th.
    sort of a minor re-observation of where I'm at.

That and the fact he was loosely based on the character Q from star trek the next generation.
    In the cartoon series his voice is that of John de Lancie
    With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Eelco, 8th February 2014 at 08:01.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Eelco
    On the hebrew alphabet and seeing the soundwaves...

http://absolutetruth613.blogspot.nl/...ng-sounds.html

With Love
    Eelco
    (not sure what to think about that yet)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2014)

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    On the hebrew alphabet and seeing the soundwaves...

http://absolutetruth613.blogspot.nl/...ng-sounds.html

With Love
    Eelco
    (not sure what to think about that yet)
    That is crazy, Eelco. Thank you so much for sharing that. It must be what PL was referring to the other day. Nice to have a visual of the concept, it helps me to grasp.

Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    After processing as much as I can absorb, I realize some things. The archetypal energy that brings light is neither good nor bad. It is what it is. (My favorite saying, apparently.) It cannot harm and should not be feared. But it certainly has the potential of wreaking havoc. This is because one never knows what one will see when light is shed. And choices must be made when new information is exposed. And be that as it may, light comes in different forms. What I'm talking about here is shining a light on a situation with the purpose of more clearly seeing choices. I think maybe this can happen in reverse order also. The light of understanding can be shed after choices have been made, in which case it would be quite human to blame the light for the choices made in the dark. Still, this would be shedding the light of understanding. And bringing light also brings a catalyst. Light can bring the choice, not only shed light on the choices we already know about. Who put the matches in the hands of the child? Could that be the light bringer as well? Shedding light on the very core of humankind by offering choices that will show who we are at the core?

Satanism, quite the different topic. If...musing out loud...if thoughts are constructs, and if it is possible for them to gain coherence, then I would say that a group that focused on the same thought(form) would give it said coherence, strength or power even. And over time, I mean ages and ages of time, this thought(form) could take on a life of its own. And in the light, a choice could be made to pursue a way of life or worship or whatnot (left hand path for example) that would give it more coherence still. Wouldn't this personify the devil? Nothing to fear, in fact the potential of which resides in us all.

On knowing thyself...on going within...that's a painful thing to do. It is. I've never heard anyone say otherwise. And, alas, this is a process that is never, ever, done. I know no wise man or woman who gives the advice of going within who does not recognize the need to do the same. It is never over. Because every single day is input. The hardest to recognize, for me, is the source of thought. The source of emotion. The source of everything that goes through me. Why something offends me. Why something hurts my feelings. Why something irks me. Because at the core, these feelings, these emotions, these sensations do not exist. They don't. Lack of motivation doesn't melt and cease to exist, it never did exist...way down in here. But holy crap, there are a lot of layers to peel back to get inside and be that.

All of this is imho, about my own experience, and is subject to change at any moment. I hope it is taken in that spirit.
    Last edited by 1inMany, 8th February 2014 at 12:55.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

Calabash (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), donk (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I dreamt last night that I kept having dreams of transmitting information from someone else, definitely not me. Either they were nonsensical or code, I can't quite remember what about except black versus blue and maybe even berries (berry is part of my last name).

Vanessa (who rarely remembers her dreams, but often remembers fragments of what I think are actual astral travel...me on the other, I rarely if ever remember anything at all, but I digress) anyway she says I had a dream where we weren't who everyone thought we were and we kept trying to tell them but no one believed us.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Hmmm seems like gods come a dime a dozen..
    No disrespect intended.

Finding your SELF. now there's a journey.
    hint: think boundryless and omnipotent.

With Love
    Eelco
    From where I'm standing right now, mine is the infinite substrate. All that I am, will be, can be, is a part of that substrate. As for whether I am in any way independent of the substrate, I don't think I will know for sure until I can really get close enough to explore more deeply. In fact the whole subject raises questions that I don't think my little electrochemical mammalian brain is capable of exploring in full. Which leads in a whole new direction. See you later ...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), eaglespirit (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    In the last 45 minutes of this video, Michael starts to respond to the interviewers questions from his more visionary mode emerging from his scholarship. It is a throughly well grounded, plausible imminent view of our future. Much of it very close.

I cannot recommend the last 45 minutes highly enough. It was vibration changing for me.

The entire video is good although the first 12 minutes are devoted to settling in and reviewing academic and other credentials. I skipped that part but watched all of the rest.

I always preview my videos before posting and am conversant with their content.

i was always suspect of the value of gold!
    gold equals money and that is the materialism richness that people are told to seek.
    we trade in the gold for the money and where does the gold go?

do the chickens that we farm know where their eggs go?

surely we are a slave species that is self sufficient,to mine gold for tptb.
    monotonic gold is said to expand life ,heal all ill,s and give the taker psychic abilities.

if the annuniki or whome ever became to lazy to mine it for themselves why not create a slave race.

to this on so many planets would be a continuous harvest as they come and go.
    leave a few bloodlines who know some of the secrets and let them rule.

only thing is that those that think that they know it all may have been tricked also.

if beings are using monoatomic gold to be immortal then they must be scared of death .

they are the ones who are not moving on and evolving.

they are stuck in their own loop?
    Last edited by ronin, 8th February 2014 at 15:55.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Curt (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i was always suspect of the value of gold!
    gold equals money and that is the materialism richness that people are told to seek.
    we trade in the gold for the money and where does the gold go?

do the chickens that we farm know where their eggs go?

surely we are a slave species that is self sufficient,to mine gold for tptb.
    monotonic gold is said to expand life ,heal all ill,s and give the taker psychic abilities.

if the annuniki or whome ever became to lazy to mine it for themselves why not create a slave race.

to this on so many planets would be a continuous harvest as they come and go.
    leave a few bloodlines who know some of the secrets and let them rule.

only thing is that those that think that they know it all may have been tricked also.

if beings are using monoatomic gold to be immortal then they must be scared of death .

they are the ones who are not moving on and evolving.

they are stuck in their own loop?
    The history is getting boring to those of us who have integrated a general understanding if these subjects. This is why I focused on the last 45 minutes because the topic shifts to now and the future. Michael has put time and thought into the future and his ideas are sound to me and he addresses the blocks that people have around implementing a better future. That he references a very near future is also uplifting.

Humanity is like a trauma victim caught in the looping hell of abuse scenarios. Time to heal and move into a non-abusive future.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), dianna (8th February 2014), donk (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    I rarely listen to videos that are too long, my French brain just can't take it. I listened to that one, from the 45 minutes mark and I'm glad I did. Yes, time to heal.

Thank you.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), donk (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The history is getting boring to those of us who have integrated a general understanding if these subjects. This is why I focused on the last 45 minutes because the topic shifts to now and the future. Michael has put time and thought into the future and his ideas are sound to me and he addresses the blocks that people have around implementing a better future. That he references a very near future is also uplifting.

Humanity is like a trauma victim caught in the looping hell of abuse scenarios. Time to heal and move into a non-abusive future.
    true words Modwiz,
    and that is what i stated when i first came here.
    escape the loop.
    time to move on.we can keep digging up the past but we will never have the answers.
    or we can make do with what we have and try to create a better future for ourselves and future generations.
    how we do that i do not know.
    but we have to start somewhere.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Melidae (9th February 2014), modwiz (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    but we have to start somewhere.
    This post was inspired by that very question.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/210-cu...ll=1#post11901

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2014), BabaRa (8th February 2014), Frances (8th February 2014), Moonlight (8th February 2014), ronin (8th February 2014)