Page 392 of 402 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We can always use it if we run out of urine. You're right, it's about the same.

Cheers to Zelensky and Churchill.
    We could force feed the comedian fosters for a week
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), modwiz (29th January 2023), Wind (28th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    A blast from the past with Erich von Daniken and Bible translator Mauro Biglino.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXv1Pcr_GWI

Mauro with another researcher. This one is good.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (29th January 2023)

Thanks
    Biden allows Abrams tanks to be released.

Mike Pence has classified docs too. Everybody does it.

Nothing to see here.

For now.
    Joe says no to F16's.

He is having classified doc problems again and getting dissed in the media.

Trouble will continue until/unless jets are released.

Stay tuned.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2023), Aragorn (2nd February 2023), Fred Steeves (2nd February 2023), Wind (2nd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Perhaps there should be a new reality tv-series called "Joe's Garage".
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2023), Aragorn (2nd February 2023), Catsquotl (2nd February 2023), Fred Steeves (2nd February 2023), modwiz (2nd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2023), Aragorn (3rd February 2023), Fred Steeves (2nd February 2023), modwiz (2nd February 2023), Wind (3rd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    In a mother’s womb were two babies.

One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” T
    he other replied, “Why, of course.
    There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
    “Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
    The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
    The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
    The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
    The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
    “Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
    The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
    The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
    Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
    To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
    - Útmutató a Léleknek
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2023), Aragorn (8th February 2023), Fred Steeves (8th February 2023), Lord Sidious (8th February 2023), modwiz (8th February 2023), Wind (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    My observer point shows a clown world claiming to be protectors of all that is good.

Enjoy the visuals, turn off the sound.

Last edited by modwiz, 11th February 2023 at 07:24.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th February 2023), Aragorn (11th February 2023), Fred Steeves (11th February 2023), Lord Sidious (11th February 2023), Wind (11th February 2023)

Thanks
    I watched the top, History Legends, video and was entertained.

He was covering another video that I will spare my brain cells from, but include for any interested parties.

WOKE Latinos Shocked to be “WHITE” After DNA Results

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2023), Aragorn (15th February 2023), Wind (15th February 2023)

Thanks
    Paul focuses on the person of Yahweh and his relation to Asherah.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st February 2023), Aragorn (15th February 2023), Wind (15th February 2023)

Thanks
    On the American war front we have East Palestine, Ohio. Whose residents have, sadly and ironically,
    sufferered more than some Ukraine residents have, to date. Their future is bleak and no ceasefire is available.

There is a world war going on.

Not sure what number to assign to it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st February 2023), Aragorn (19th February 2023), Fred Steeves (21st February 2023), Lord Sidious (19th February 2023), Wind (20th February 2023)

Thanks
    Might need to rename the state Woehio.

Explosion Rocks Ohio Metal Plant, Sending Large Plume Of Black Smoke Into Sky

On Monday afternoon, a large explosion rocked a metal manufacturing plant just east of Cleveland, Ohio, sparking a fire and sending a massive column of black smoke into the sky.

Fox News said the explosion occurred at I Schumann & Co. metal plant in Bedford. The company produces metal alloys.

The black smoke billowing into the sky is reminiscent of the East Palestine controlled burn of toxic chemicals earlier this month. Law enforcement in Bedford has yet to say if the smoke is toxic to surrounding communities.
    Emergency services have requested several medical helicopters. There are reports this could be a 'mass casualty incident.'
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ex...lack-smoke-sky

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st February 2023), Aragorn (21st February 2023), Fred Steeves (21st February 2023), Lord Sidious (20th February 2023), Wind (20th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Suspect the Clif High theory may be correct and happening, iirc 1 to 2 million border walkers of souldure age and some with given intent ?.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st February 2023), modwiz (21st February 2023)

Thanks
    As the speech of President Putin's starts to come out in dribs and drabs, I see one thing. Divorce, not war.

The words indicate a divorce from the West. It will take what it considers its own and be done with them.

It can be amicable unless the West chooses to contest it.

Putin maintained a calm demeanor during the delivery. Very business-like with lots of details.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2023), Aragorn (22nd February 2023), Fred Steeves (21st February 2023), Wind (23rd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    As the speech of President Putin's starts to come out in dribs and drabs, I see one thing. Divorce, not war.

The words indicate a divorce from the West. It will take what it considers its own and be done with them.

It can be amicable unless the West chooses to contest it.

Putin maintained a calm demeanor during the delivery. Very business-like with lots of details.
    I think that's a good, clear eyed assessment.

As we all know there are times when a clean break is needed between two parties, burn it all down, and go your separate ways. Just that in this divorce, the two parties are forced to continue living together in the same house, no one's packing up their shit and moving to Rigel 7. Kind of reminds me of old comedies I've seen where the warring parties divide the house in two, "my side/your side", with a long piece of tape marking the dividing line.

I get the sense that between the blowing up of the pipelines, and ever increasingly outrageous behavior on the part of the US, is analogous to the pin on a grenade being pulled, but how long until it detonates in the hand of the puller is unknown. The eyes of the world are watching this shit show ever so closely, sensing blood in the water. At this time anyway, it's difficult for me two see more than just two possible outcomes. As Western hegemony begins to more and more resemble the below, will it be able to humble itself and find a newer, more appropriate place for itself among the other nations?

Or will it drag all 8 billion with it into our final world war? I don't see a Door #3.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2023), Aragorn (23rd February 2023), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2023), modwiz (22nd February 2023), Wind (23rd February 2023)

Thanks
    I think this thread may pursue a more geopolitical look at a rapidly changing power dynamic across the world. Hindustan Times and Crux provide short videos on topics I find of interest.

Rumblings in Germay?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq5ZSkKMr7Q

I tend to listen to them with the sound off.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2023), Aragorn (3rd April 2023), Fred Steeves (19th April 2023), Lord Sidious (3rd April 2023), Wind (3rd April 2023)