Page 2 of 402 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I looked this guy up, turns out he was suicided by zionists as he was dead set against the establishment of Israel, scroll down to it http://www.gnosticliberationfront.co..._forrestal.htm

There was a big effort to rubbish him in the media, so a lot of info on him may be dis-info
    He was pushed out a hospital window where he was being held against his will for "psychiatric" problems. He crossed the wrong people.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Altaira (19th January 2014), BabaRa (18th January 2014), Calabash (18th January 2014), Cearna (19th January 2014), Frances (18th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), mojo (20th January 2014), Nora (2nd October 2014), Sooz (18th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Then the artist, subject and us make three (trinity) and I'm guessing when you say it's about us do you mean as "Observer" and (maybe) the (type of) energy that is created by that observation, depending on whether we see the picture as positive or negative. Or maybe I'm heading off into the rough here (wouldn't be the first time . . . )

Edit: oops, this is in response to post 14. Maybe we should copy the post in each time to avoid confusion (I see everyone else has -soz)
    Last edited by Calabash, 18th January 2014 at 20:16.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Altaira (19th January 2014), BabaRa (18th January 2014), Cearna (19th January 2014), donk (20th January 2014), Frances (18th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (18th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    pushed,drugged or suicide.
    he had information he could not handle.

so he was done with.

as for the lizzie,s, a being that cannot hold it,s form in this environment for long so is able to take over a lesser energy being through frequency.
    they feed off fear,harrassment,anger and such forth.
    our fear is their loosh so to speak.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), BabaRa (19th January 2014), Cearna (19th January 2014), Frances (18th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    I clicked on the link in Modwiz's post and saw the rest of Doug Auld's work and then read all the comments on Project Avalon where there is a complete thread about him. Doug himself is very humble about what the members there have said. What struck me immediately was that it brought everyone there together, united in a positive way, unlike other threads where opinions are at odds with each other.

But back to the reptilian quality of the painting. None of his portraits were flattering to the subjects yet all were immensely powerful and moving with the same compelling quality as Forrestal. Perhaps all whistleblowers by their nature are in touch with their reptilian side . . . . ? Is it possible to make friends/come to terms with our reptilian natures I wonder and, if so, transfer that knowledge to taming Them. (Could end up biting you in the arse . . .

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Altaira (19th January 2014), Frances (19th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (19th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    . . . Is it possible to make friends/come to terms with our reptilian natures I wonder and, if so, transfer that knowledge to taming Them. (Could end up biting you in the arse . . .

Good point, Calabash. If we believe it's possible, then it's possible. . . and let's face it, we're already getting bit in the arse! So why not try something different. It's been said we're all hybrids, so I'm assuming there are many of us that have reptilian in us. . .Scientests are always referring to our reptilian brain.

Let's go for it!
    Last edited by BabaRa, 19th January 2014 at 19:44.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Altaira (19th January 2014), Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (19th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Thanks
    About the triune structure if our brains, some info that may serve discussion at some point :

The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive

The limbic brain emerged in the first mammals. It can record memories of behaviours that produced agreeable and disagreeable experiences, so it is responsible for what are called emotions in human beings. The main structures of the limbic brain are the hippocampus, the amygdala, and the hypothalamus. The limbic brain is the seat of the value judgments that we make, often unconsciously, that exert such a strong influence on our behaviour.

The neocortex first assumed importance in primates and culminated in the human brain with its two large cerebral hemispheres that play such a dominant role. These hemispheres have been responsible for the development of human language, abstract thought, imagination, and consciousness. The neocortex is flexible and has almost infinite learning abilities. The neocortex is also what has enabled human cultures to develop.

http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_...05_cr_her.html
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), john parslow (20th January 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), mojo (20th January 2014), Nora (2nd October 2014), PurpleLama (22nd January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Good point, Calabash. If we believe it's possible, then it's possible. . . and let's face it, we're already getting bit in the arse! So why not try something different. It's been said we're all hybrids, so I'm assuming there are many of us that have reptilian in us. . .Scientests are always referring to our reptilian brain.

Let's go for it!
    The reptilian brain is the basic brain and capable of full body functions, including balance. It is the brain all other parts are added to. The reptoid brain is much like a Unix or similar operating system, simple and straightforward. Very efficient. A modern human brain is more like a Windows operating system, full of annoying alerts, questions and options. Very inefficient on the default settings. Tweaking, inner work, is crucially necessary to make the operating system perform in accordance with our direction. The limbic system is a real challenge unless absolute mindfulness becomes part of how we operate. Then the machinations of the limbic system become revealed and under considerable more control.

Understanding, even sitting in that state of mind is full of insights in regards to how reptoids see their world.

I want to open that discussion but, wish to proceed with caution.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Alice44 (25th May 2014), Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), mojo (20th January 2014), Nora (7th October 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Eelco
    Maybe for those that wish a quick and very accesible overview of the brain and what we know of it today.
    You may want to check out Rick Hansons book Buddha's Brain the practical neuroscience of Happines, love and wisdom.
    Its about 100 pages and describes the which parts of the brain are responsible for what and how we can influence it somewhat.

Buddha's Brain- The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom[Team Nanban]tmrg.pdf

With Love
    Eelco

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), mojo (20th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Maybe for those that wish a quick and very accesible overview of the brain and what we know of it today.
    You may want to check out Rick Hansons book Buddha's Brain the practical neuroscience of Happines, love and wisdom.
    Its about 100 pages and describes the which parts of the brain are responsible for what and how we can influence it somewhat.

Buddha's Brain- The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom[Team Nanban]tmrg.pdf

With Love
    Eelco
    I actually am happy with a very simple overview. I find bigger picture material represents the wholes better and my main gist is not at all about the brain but qualities of consciousness.

Thanks for the referral. There may be others who might find more detail to be a good read.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Eelco
    I agree mostly in not overcomplicating things. especially with an organ as complex as the brain.
    That said however the Triune brain is a hypothesis that leaves many questions.
    As I wrote before when introduces to mark passio's theories, even though the concept of the reptillian brain is apealing and seems to make sense in a quick overview it isn't conclusive. Well the initial conclusions made by Paul D. MacLean anyway.

Even though the book I referred to mentions the triune brain. It goes a bit deeper on how different parts of the brain work together. Which for me makes it valuable.
    That said it is deffinetly not the say all and end all text on brains. In conversations where parts of the Human make up are being discussed i feel its important to agree on what it is that is talked about.

Like you said before I don't know your standpoints on the reptillians. And will not make assumtions about it. I do feel that calling out a reptillian aspect on a forum like this one gives rise to many many misconsetions and ill formed conclusions. However sensible those conclusions may be.

Like is the reptillian brain just a part that is found in reptillian animals we have on earth. Do they extend to the 4th ot 5th dimensional reptillian beings that are vieuwed as the greatest mennace we know etc etc.

With Love
    Eelco

for a quick and (non) scientific artikle on why the triune brain leaves questions..
    http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...-lizard-brain/
    Last edited by Eelco, 20th January 2014 at 05:26.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Thanks
    I do feel that calling out a reptillian aspect on a forum like this one gives rise to many many misconsetions and ill formed conclusions. However sensible those conclusions may be.

Like is the reptillian brain just a part that is found in reptillian animals we have on earth. Do they extend to the 4th ot 5th dimensional reptillian beings that are vieuwed as the greatest mennace we know etc etc.

With Love
    Eelco

for a quick and (non) scientific artikle on why the triune brain leaves questions..
    I am uncertain as to what is being said in the first paragraph. I would like to understand.

As for your question. I have not taken any of this into consideration. This thread has no real focus, agenda or case to make. It is a place for me to ramble on, think out loud, share ideas and thoughts. I speak with no authority other than the authorship of my words. It is my hope that thoughtful and engaging conversation might ensue. It could be crickets too and then I would get the hint.

Your information is well received. I dropped the triune brain into thread for consideration if it might be helpful. I like it as a reasonable model for certain idea experiments. Without knowing the actual brain structure of the Reptoids the whole discussion is one of fantasy, of sorts. It also might contain food for thought in bridge of understanding.

Quite a bit of weight is on the shoulders of humanity from many sides. Inter-species communication and understanding would have ramifications beyond our planet. It would also leap-frog us over our current dysfunction with intra-species communication and understanding. However, I see the populations having made the intra-species connection with their leaders being the dysfunctional holdouts.

Populations are almost ready. We pride ourselves on our empathy and compassion. There is reason for it. There will be a quantum challenge for us to try and "get into the head" of these species. The whole purpose on getting into their heads would be to see with their eyes. That brings understanding.

I tell you. I believe the power to create cosmic ripples is ours.

Brevity will have me conclude here.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Alice44 (25th May 2014), Calabash (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), Nora (2nd October 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

The reptilian brain . . . . Understanding, even sitting in that state of mind is full of insights in regards to how reptoids see their world.

The limbic system is a real challenge unless absolute mindfulness becomes part of how we operate.

The neocortex . . . .responsible for the development of human language, abstract thought, imagination, and consciousness. The neocortex is flexible and has almost infinite learning abilities. The neocortex is also what has enabled human cultures to develop.
    Thanks for your complete posts modwiz. From the selected parts it's clear that (individually) we're at odds with ourselves from the beginning, without taking into account outside stimulus/information. Although the neocortex is responsible for pulling the other two parts together through meditation/mindfulness, this in itself is an ongoing journey and I have to confess that I lack good meditation technique. Purists would probably say there are no shortcuts to mindfulness, but there are quicker routes (thorough drugs, but I'm not going there), or brain entrainment (binaural beats), which was developed by Robert Monroe who also coined the word "loosh".

The human brain is a wonderful instrument with seemingly endless capabilities. That part which observes, however, is also aware how difficult it is for the brain to analyse the truth of information without having the direct experience. Can meditation fill in that part?
    Last edited by Calabash, 20th January 2014 at 11:26.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), KosmicKat (20th January 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014), Nora (2nd October 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    I agree mostly in not overcomplicating things. especially with an organ as complex as the brain.
    That said however the Triune brain is a hypothesis that leaves many questions.
    As I wrote before when introduces to mark passio's theories, even though the concept of the reptillian brain is apealing and seems to make sense in a quick overview it isn't conclusive. Well the initial conclusions made by Paul D. MacLean anyway.

Even though the book I referred to mentions the triune brain. It goes a bit deeper on how different parts of the brain work together. Which for me makes it valuable.
    That said it is deffinetly not the say all and end all text on brains. In conversations where parts of the Human make up are being discussed i feel its important to agree on what it is that is talked about.

Like you said before I don't know your standpoints on the reptillians. And will not make assumtions about it. I do feel that calling out a reptillian aspect on a forum like this one gives rise to many many misconsetions and ill formed conclusions. However sensible those conclusions may be.

With Love
    Eelco

Thanks for this Eelco. There is much to know about the human brain. I have recently learned, for instance, that both sides of the brain work together all the time - they just interpret information in a different manner - and the line that joins them running down the middle is there mainly to stop one side from interfering with the other. I guess that is why some people who have half their brains removed (severe cases of epilepsy) are shown to be able to function as well as people who have the two sides intact.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2018), BabaRa (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), KosmicKat (20th January 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014), Nora (2nd October 2014), Spiral (20th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    We are the forgiveness they have been seeking all along, a fine twist, proof of concept delivered, end of test report concluded and exit criteria achieved for Universal upgrade 2.0.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (20th January 2014), Aianawa (16th April 2018), BabaRa (20th January 2014), Frances (20th January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am uncertain as to what is being said in the first paragraph. I would like to understand.

As for your question. I have not taken any of this into consideration. This thread has no real focus, agenda or case to make. It is a place for me to ramble on, think out loud, share ideas and thoughts. I speak with no authority other than the authorship of my words. It is my hope that thoughtful and engaging conversation might ensue. It could be crickets too and then I would get the hint.

Your information is well received. I dropped the triune brain into thread for consideration if it might be helpful. I like it as a reasonable model for certain idea experiments. Without knowing the actual brain structure of the Reptoids the whole discussion is one of fantasy, of sorts. It also might contain food for thought in bridge of understanding.

Quite a bit of weight is on the shoulders of humanity from many sides. Inter-species communication and understanding would have ramifications beyond our planet. It would also leap-frog us over our current dysfunction with intra-species communication and understanding. However, I see the populations having made the intra-species connection with their leaders being the dysfunctional holdouts.

Populations are almost ready. We pride ourselves on our empathy and compassion. There is reason for it. There will be a quantum challenge for us to try and "get into the head" of these species. The whole purpose on getting into their heads would be to see with their eyes. That brings understanding.

I tell you. I believe the power to create cosmic ripples is ours.

Brevity will have me conclude here.
    Thank you.
    That first paragraph. Is that my post or from the article..?
    The article's first paragraph is a reference to a hollywood movie scene. The movie is called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

My first paragraph pertained a reference to my first encounter with the 3 part brain concept in the thread Roman started about Mark Passio.
    Where I felt drawn to listen to Marks podcasts encountered his emphasis on the Triune Brain research and the conclusions he derrived from it. When doing my own research on the Triune Brain A study made by Paul D. MacLean I found the theory doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny. meaning that asumptions were made that we now know to be false from brain research in animals and people.

My idea about it is that an oversimplified outlook on how people work and then projecting that to an organ like the brain can go wrong very quickly.
    Especcially when it involves a referens to reptillians, which in my view on a forum like this sets a tone on how we should feel about that. Seeing that most here have some sort of aversion to so called Reptoids.

I think it would be a great win if we could actually emphatize with reptoids or intra-species contact, but as we can hardly emphatize with inter-species.
    There's a long long way to go.

Does that make more sense?

WIth Love
    Eelco

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th January 2014), Frances (21st January 2014), Highland1 (4th February 2014), Mark (20th January 2014), modwiz (20th January 2014)