Page 294 of 402 FirstFirst ... 194244284291292293294295296297304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Thank you Aragorn for the very lovely picture.

Your breakdown of the above is appropriate. I tend to look at at a more macro and less nuanced reading of the article. It goes without saying, IMO, that the radicalization of Islam was aided by the West and led by the USA. It starts with allowing, even placing, unworthy leaders in Muslim countries. Without proper education and food provision the Madrasas fill the gap and ignorant Wahhabi types of Muslims emerge. Add money and arms and we have a self created "enemy". Very convenient for suppressing freedoms and the enrichment of the MIC.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2016), Aragorn (25th December 2016), Elen (25th December 2016), Fred Steeves (27th December 2016), Gio (26th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts
    Will share this here ...

Siege in the Davis Mountains
    by James C. Horak

A book for the open minded, change seeking observer of 'anomaly' and the conspiracy against mankind. The revelations by James, a man with a different ’status’, should be paradigm shifting. James C. Horak starts the book when Black Ops prosecuted the secession of the Republic of Texas from the Union to provoke the declaration of martial law and subsequent deployment of UN-troops on US-grounds. When his former wife in 1996 got involved, he was able to stop this staged false flag event with the help of the authorities. Three years later another false flag to provoke martial law was prevented when he notified the FBI, Matt Drudge and Mayor Giuliani of a black operation briefing-video to prepare riots during the Y2K New Years Eve celebration at Times-Square, N.Y.C. “These are a true stories. Told in parts where breaks in its continuum demand the digression just to appreciate its complexity. For the way of truth is seldom textured to fit chronology, especially where dark truths are revealed. I envisioned a longer work but the urgency I came to feel in finishing and a greater proclivity towards compactness that allowed my shortening of the text, permitted me a satisfaction of completeness with it as is. Before you finish I hope you may understand. I do take license: not completing every sentence, unconventional use of punctuation, coining a word or two, and syntax that might seem a bit strange. Please forgive all this to look deeper and I believe you'll find some purpose. This work assumes some demand on the reader but then a little research may be all that is required from time to time. Grant but possibility and, whether you accept my personal story or not, the purpose of this work has its own credibility. As an end to this lineage became more apparent, I came to feel more and more compelled to approach mankind with what I could offer." JCH

About the author

James C. Horak has become a stumbling block for the New World Order who offered him Illuminati membership thrice. Un-corruptible, he was denied a career, even attempts on his life were made and his fight is still ongoing. As a last-ditch-effort James set out to reveal secrets that will give the reader a very new and different perspective on the inside machinations of this world and the context in which our world exists. A perspective that pulls in aspects far beyond what most have even heard of. James insists that anomalies like UFOs, EMVs and Time Travel have to be considered reasonably because they are the clue to the next level up in earth’s development, a development true for us only if we overcome the way we use technology to destroy our habitat and ourselves.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (26th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), jcocks (27th December 2016), modwiz (26th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting he should mention riots in NY. I had an extremely vivid, rather unnerving dream about a month ago in which there were huge riots in NY. Then the PTB did something to de-orbit a sattellite to create a disaster scenario and the whole city descended into absolute chaos. It wouldn't be very difficult for them to do given the strong anti-trump feelings in NY - and de-orbiting a sattellite would be a trivial task for them...

I tried to find that book as it looks like a very interesting read, but I can't find it on kindle at all. Maybe it's not available in Australia?
    Last edited by jcocks, 27th December 2016 at 00:21.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Interesting he should mention riots in NY. I had an extremely vivid, rather unnerving dream about a month ago in which there were huge riots in NY. Then the PTB did something to de-orbit a sattellite to create a disaster scenario and the whole city descended into absolute chaos. It wouldn't be very difficult for them to do given the strong anti-trump feelings in NY - and de-orbiting a sattellite would be a trivial task for them...

I tried to find that book as it looks like a very interesting read, but I can't find it on kindle at all. Maybe it's not available in Australia?
    New York City, eh? I hate myself for smiling at the thought. I need a therapy dog.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Gio (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts

Lightbulb

It may be still available at the following links

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks

Read your post at PA. My condolences regarding your cat.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Gio (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    I found this video and speaker Simon Sinek and found it very insightful and inspiring. I might check out some of his other presentations. I think this a good video for The Tent.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th February 2017), Elen (8th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017)

Thanks
    Max Igan - Beyond the Veil with Chris and Sheree Geo - Truth Frequency Radio - Dec 24th 2016
    http://thecrowhouse.com

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Aragorn (7th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th February 2017), Elen (8th January 2017), Gio (7th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Came across this video this AM. Thought it would be good to share here. It's got subtitles in English. It's about the Predators.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zud84EHGic0

He opens and closes with a prayer and begins and ends with an apology. I personally don't need one, but I think I understand.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th February 2017 at 11:39.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Aragorn (16th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), Gio (16th February 2017), modwiz (24th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This seems like the most common place for magical discussions. Did you hear about the witches casting a binding spell on Trump tomorrow? The plan is to do this during the waning crescent moon each month.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (24th February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), modwiz (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Lol hope they be wise Witches and know their/the lore

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), modwiz (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This seems like the most common place for magical discussions. Did you hear about the witches casting a binding spell on Trump tomorrow? The plan is to do this during the waning crescent moon each month.
    Just noticed your post here. I did not here a a specific group but, have heard of magickal groups talking about doing something towards Trump. I have heard Thomas Sheridan asking magicians to protect him. Those with "the sight" seem to be seeing similar things. This is really about people coming together and not feeding any more savior scenarios.

UPDATE:

Found a video by Styx that might be the source. I'll let him speak for himself.

Last edited by modwiz, 24th February 2017 at 02:24.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2017), Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (24th February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), Fred Steeves (24th February 2017), JRS (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump on February 24th. Here's how to join them.

Want to cast a spell on Donald Trump?

A document detailing how to cast a spell that would bind Trump to all who abet him has been circulating the web in both private and public witchcraft groups, and even those who don't regularly practice the craft are seizing the opportunity to use magic to stop the President. There have been marches, petitions, and demonstrations against the Donald Trump, but is definitely the most magical way to #resist.
    http://archive.is/9d86f

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2017), Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (24th February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), Fred Steeves (24th February 2017), JRS (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Mmmmmm do I really want to push that button/link, ummmmmmmmm are wizards welcome also ?, you know before the button push happens, being a frog sounds good n all but

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (24th February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), modwiz (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mmmmmm do I really want to push that button/link, ummmmmmmmm are wizards welcome also ?, you know before the button push happens, being a frog sounds good n all but
    I had to click it to get it and grab some text. I did not read though it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (24th February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017)