Page 269 of 402 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I have stated that my post was a pro-hemp piece hidden in other material. Using any regular crop that is usually used for food is silly and wasteful. Food crops need special attention also. Hemp , is a weed and very tolerant of extremes of weather as any meadow shows. When arid, they go brown and return to green when rain comes. Lawns die if left unattended. So, my whole point of the diesel engine was it can run beautifully on hemp and that hemp needs to be returned to the people as God intended it. Hopefully all know the many uses for the plant and powering our vehicles is just the cherry on top, even thought it could be the cake as well. Hemp does not kill birds as some wind turbines have been known to do and it grows quietly as turbines do not. Solar for houses has never been cheaper per kilowatt than it is currently.

Those blade-less turbines are look like they are a very good improvement and would be bird friendly.

Anyway, hemp diesel seems a very sane and green solution using a time tested engine to get us around.
    Hemp is an indomitable weed. It is so sturdy, so prolific, so beneficial to its surroundings. It will certainly prevail, even if we fall off the wheel and some unknown life forms surplant humans. To cultivate hemp is to be one of the real people.

wowow. I had no idea but possibility....

.....is like

and all these

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Elen (27th June 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (27th June 2016), Novusod (27th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    It has been a busy day for me outside of ToT and I will get some fresh content up soon. I speak largely to the many viewers who are not members. I watch the numbers and see that there are well over a hundred , or more, visits a day to this thread. I wanted those readers to know I am aware of them and will get some posts up ASAP. I cannot do much about the forum response here and will do what I can to carry on a conversation anyway. Still getting my "chops" back and hope to get good forum conversation flowing again. My sense of humor is not everyone's cup of tea, nor my sense of what is topical. Blessings to all.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), Novusod (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    I found this story at Giza Death Star the site of Joseph P Farrell and one I check daily. It has the following title: RUSSIA TO DEVELOP TELEPORTATION TECHNOLOGY IN 20 YEARS

While the world has been focussed on the BREXIT vote and its implications, including (now) all the talk in the UK about why and how the referendum should be disregarded - after all, the "elites" think they're "elite"; why should they pay any attention to the public or silly things like votes and referenda - there have been some very interesting stories regarding space and technology, and the "strange stuff" I like to write about and that readers here come to expect. One of the many soace-and-technology-related stories I saw this past week was this one, shared by Ms. K.M., and I thought this one was a stunner, if one lets the implications soak in:

Russia aims to develop 'teleportation' in 20 years

Note what this is really all about: it's about a strategic development plan in which teleportation of information is a component of a wider strategic plan to expand Russia's computer technology, software, security, and yes, cyber-warfare capacity:

Now a Kremlin-backed research program is seeking to make the teleportation technology behind Captain Kirk’s transporter a reality.

A proposed multi-trillion pound strategic development program drawn up for Vladimir Putin would seek to develop teleportation by 2035
    Giza Death Star link here:http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/06/rus...logy-20-years/

Original article at The Telegraph here:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...n-in-20-years/
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), JRS (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    And while we are on the subject of "evil" Russia and its "thug" President Vladimir Putin, let me present an article connected with Russia's plan to become the organic produce supplier for the world. That is until Western companies get over their love affair with GMO's. Hard to do because of their love of money, the root of all evil, and their outright contempt for their populations.

Russian State Duma Passes Total Ban on GMO Crops and Animals

Russia’s State Duma adopted Friday the third and final reading of a government bill that introduces a total ban on the cultivation and breeding in Russia of genetically modified (GM) plants and animals, except for scientific research purposes.

The Sate Duma has also given the Russian Government the right to prevent the import of products containing GMOs in to Russia, if it is revealed that a specific GMO has a negative impact on human health and/or the environment

Russia’s Agriculture Minister, Alexander Tkachev, stated Friday; ”The Ministry of Agriculture is strongly against GMOs, Russian products will remain clean.”
    http://sustainablepulse.com/2016/06/.../#.V3HhhaI1SQ6

I post articles on World affairs here because though many get their alternative news from their favorite sources, it seems many still get much of their world affairs news and views from the same old toilet.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), JRS (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    OK. To give Ben Fulford a modicum of respect for his newsletter, I will only post a link to the full report without any excerpts here. I grabbed the link from "the other place''. I enjoy reading his reports for entertainment purposes. Kinda like satire, there can be some truth hidden in it. Also, the newsletter has links to articles of merit that may have been missed.

My own perspective on Ben and some of his bias. He lives in Japan and his reports on China contains a distinct Japanese view of their mainland neighbor. Not quite as paranoid as the Polish view of Russia but, something along those lines. Knowing the different countries and how they have historical issues with other countries allows one to apply the appropriate filters when reading things. It makes the parsing of any useful information easier.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....e-27-2016.html

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), JRS (29th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Not sure where else to put this, but is interesting information, albeit a few days late. Astrology from Lyn Hayes

Report on the Full Moon Summer Solstice

Posted: 21 Jun 2016 04:00 PM PDT
    full moon summer solstice

While the Summer Solstice is usually celebrated on June 21st, the astrological Solstice occurs when the Sun enters Cancer, and that occurred this year on June 20th. This Summer Solstice coincided with the Full Moon, something we hadn’t seen apparently since 1948 (according to news reports).

The Sun is strongest in a sign when it first enters that sign, and when the Sun enters one of the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) it is even stronger. The cardinal signs initiate a new season – a new phase in human life – and the energies in the Solstice and Equinox charts are often used to forecast the weather for the season.

The Full Moon occurred at the 29th degree of Sagittarius – the so-called “anaretic” degree. The 29th degree, sometimes called the œcritical” or œanaretic” degree, is associated with the endings of cycles and new beginnings. The word œanaretic” derives from œanareta,” which in medieval astrology signified the planet of death in the natal horoscope. This is likely what has given the 29th degree such a bad rap in traditional astrology, although endings are actually the harbinger of new beginnings and not to be feared.

So we have the conclusion of a lunar cycle occurring at the same time as a beginning of a solar cycle – a confluence of events that signifies a closing of one door and an opening of another. The Sagittarius Full Moon seeks expansive dreams and increased wisdom, and the Summer Solstice and Cancerian Sun brings fertility and water to nurture the soil and plants.

However, with Saturn (rules and boundaries) in Sagittarius (expansion and faith) we have to continue to set limits and be realistic (Saturn) and careful not to let the Sagittarius confidence expand beyond the bounds of reason. Saturn is in a challenging square to Neptune right now, challenging our ideals and putting a kibosh on our dreams until we have built a solid foundation on which they can thrive.

This Saturn/Neptune square sometimes corresponds to a sense of spiritual deprivation which makes this a good time to bring our attention back to a spiritual (Neptune) practice (Saturn). Neptunian spirituality is not always meditation or something directly spiritual – it can be a practice of music or art which also helps us to transcend the boundaries of ordinary consciousness. Magic is needed during these times – but we must temper our search for Magic with the care and diligence of Saturn as long as this square is in effect.

The post Report on the Full Moon Summer Solstice appeared first on Astrology readings and writings by Lynn Hayes.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz, the news about Russia and non GMO foods is the best I've heard in a while. Strong language: "The government will not poison its citizens."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Not sure where else to put this, but is interesting information, albeit a few days late. Astrology from Lyn Hayes
    I appreciate you choosing this thread and think it is a good fit.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    Sometimes the way to get a conversation started is by being controversial. Ya know "plug people in" and get them riled, lol. So I will pick a topic that should stir it up and the subject is Sharia, or Islamic law.

Now, there is understandable ignorance on this subject but, there is not so understandable ignorance about the religion of Islam. After all, given their numbers, and now their movement about the planet, it does behoove one to "get up to speed" on the topic. Why? Because understanding one another is crucial to the practice of loving one another. Right now, Islam is "the Other" and that is a classic control mechanism for keeping people in war mode. It is key to controlling people by pitting them against each other.

To keep these posts readable, (and get post counts up, see here http://jandeane81.com/threads/9354-F...#post841952393) this post will briefly lay out some key misconceptions about Islam.

Although there is a general knowledge of two main sects within Islam, the Sunni and Shia, there is a third very important sect hiding in the Sunni designation that does not belong there, and that is Wahhabism, the feral distortion of Islam out of Saudi Arabia. If one were to go to a Shia mosque and pick up a Koran it would be identical to the one in a true Sunni one. Pick up a Wahhabi Koran and the differences and distortions begin. When one hears of Madrasas, and I hope one has, one is hearing of a school of Wahhabism and the terror that comes from them. Jihad is a word meaning struggle, specifically to keep the world moral and holy. It is a matter of will and purpose and does not imply arming oneself with a weapon unless such equipment is required to achieve the result. The word Jihad has been purposely distorted in the Westen Press and been greatly assisted by Wahhabists also distorting it. Saudi Arabia is a big part of the parasitic culture currently in control of the world and it branch of Islam is made to aid the the controllers. Wahhabism and its horrific practices are a form of Satanic worship, which requires a constant supply of blood flowing. Beheading is a sure way to maximize blood output and is a particularly gruesome visage that creates more loosh than other forms of execution. That loosh coming from any spectators. Wahhabism is a Satanic sect of Islam and its form of Sharia law is Satanic and not Koranic which is Ummah based. Ummah is an Islamic community or greater collective.

The word Ummah refers to "the people" in Arabic, more specifically to Muslim people with a common ideology and culture. "Ummah" is also said in the Quran by Allah referring to Muslims. It is more commonly used in Islamic countries. Muslim Ummah refers to the unity of Muslims all over the world. The Muslim Ummah is responsible for upholding the religion and therefore benefiting the community regardless whether the community is Muslim or non-Muslim
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

I will end this post here and get to Shariah law in the next post. I have to wait a little bit or the post will adjoin this one.
    Last edited by modwiz, 28th June 2016 at 22:27.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), JRS (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    There will be a little more time before my post of Sharia will go up. I wish to put it as much in my own words as possible and performing some due diligence is time consuming. I wish to do the subject some justice and not be ignorant about the information presented. Wikipedia is somewhat helpful but, the best information is probably written in Arabic. It is my hope that this subject will find some interest because to wallow in the distortions provided in the media serves no one except the controllers and promoters of division between humanity.

One thing is for sure. Even when Muslims live in mixed populations Sharia is only applied to them and the other faiths are expected to follow their own version of jurisprudence. This is something we seldom or never see mentioned when the boogie man flag of Sharia is waved.
    Last edited by modwiz, 29th June 2016 at 00:40.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    I had a brutal day with meeting and had little left after the fact. Apologies for a languishing thread. There was little to grab of the web either. Only so much Brexit to talk about and nothing to outrageous from the troublemakers who run the various goobermints. I am playing with making short videos called, Modwiz Moments, to insert in here once in a while.

Tomorrow is another day like today and output might be low again. I am looking forward to Friday when I can return to my normal groove.

Take it, Dan.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I had a brutal day with meeting and had little left after the fact. Apologies for a languishing thread. There was little to grab of the web either. Only so much Brexit to talk about and nothing to outrageous from the troublemakers who run the various goobermints. I am playing with making short videos called, Modwiz Moments, to insert in here once in a while.

Tomorrow is another day like today and output might be low again. I am looking forward to Friday when I can return to my normal groove.

Take it, Dan.
    I'm just wondering...when do you sleep? Do you sit on a chair and wake up when your head drops down? ,

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I'm just wondering...when do you sleep? Do you sit on a chair and wake up when your head drops down? ,

When I hear birds begin to sing it is a cue for me to go to bed. I sometimes miss that cue. Went to bed early, around 3:30 AM but, woke up at 5 AM and got manic here on the forum. Then I slept from 8AM to 2 PM today and began my work day at 3PM and finished around 11 PM. I had a Mystic View to record and get to our graphics person so it can go up Sunday. I am aiming for a 4 AM bedtime tonight. My aim sometimes stinks.

LOL. Reads like an entry in a diary
    Last edited by modwiz, 30th June 2016 at 07:09.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Yes, this is our time of the day, not all that often one when I see you on.

I'm pleased to see you entering a discussion on Islam. As you know, I was once engaged to a Bedoin from Israel. He did not follow his religion, but his family did, and I lived with one or another of his family, either in Jerusalem, or the West Bank. Because Of my association with him, I almost became an undesirable alien, coming and going at the airports, the many times I went to visit, in order to see if we could in fact make a marriage work. We even bought a small shop together, in the old city market, which unfortunately was burnt down by the PLO.

This was because the PLO would call a strike for a specific time, this instead of Jihad, where all Arbs had to stop what ever work they did, or they had their cabs, or shops etc burnt down, to make sure their was solidarity. We could never start again, no money to do it back up and restock.

These were a peaceful people, those I moved amongst were not trouble makers, they just wanted a future for their children, which was very much under threat. There was also a much lesser degree of equality for these two separate branches of the one Abrahamic family. I found it difficult to come to terms with some of the customs, although most he didn't ask me to become a part of. Language was a problem, but most of our friends spoke English because they worked in the market with the tourist trade. He did however, somewhat subject me to the vetting of his friends, to see if I was a worthy "wife" to be. That was somewhat strange, but I passed. I did go to Arabic school in Sydney to learn Arabic (I'm hopeless at it) as did many of the Moselms in Sydney who come from places like Malaysia and Indonesia.

I did ask them once, (This is younger late teenage youths) why would I seek to become a Moslem, and they said because Allah, is always there with us. I asked can you feel the presence and was told "OH yes" so no difference to me than feeling my own minders right next to me. I was always treated with great respect and given the best that was possible to give me. The only time I had any problem, was in the village in the West Bank, when his youngest sister took me around and I got pelted (from a distance) by young boys, but his sister yelled out, stop, don't throw anything at her, she comes from Australia, NOT America. Mind you we had some similar treatment in Paris in a shop where the shop keepers thought we were American, but became more respectful, when told we were Australian.

I hope this is a small insight. and in the interest of that same thread http://jandeane81.com/threads/9354-F...#post841952393)

Let's dance Modwiz, I'm rather good at the Waltz.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    Well, I was wrong. A story about the Orlando shooting came up and it is a bit of a doozy. Judge Napolitano is a frequent FOX "news' guest. He is one of the saner people on TV and speaks his mind because no one dares to take a Judge to task and he is smart. Hard for witless people to go up against an actual intellect with something resembling integrity. He made a statement on the network that says an FBI report says that "No one died before 5:13 AM." I will begin posting from the article and insert the short clip with him making the statement on FOX.

Judge: FBI Transcript Shows Nobody Died in Orlando Shooting Until SWAT Teams entered the Building

What should have been front page news everywhere, somehow got buried amid the official narrative we were given about the Orlando shooting. Judge Andrew Napolitano told FOX News that an FBI transcript indicated that no one died until 05:13am Sunday morning when the police SWAT teams entered the building.

“Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said.
    OK. That is one part of the story. Now, there is this piece of it:

If that was not enough, police officers have even admitted that they may have killed some of the people. WFAA reports:

Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them.

“I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. “But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.”

A law enforcement source close to the investigation who asked not to be named said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.
    Did he say, OOPS? Nah, just that some patrons might have been struck by gunfire. Merely a flesh wound perhaps?

Here is the four minute video.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)