Page 264 of 402 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    WWIII is on the agenda IMO and it is all theatre to make it happen ......... Putin is part of the play

The world is at the abyss and the only thing to bring it back a few steps away from tipping is the distraction and thus retraction of a WAR like no other...............the people will be too depleted to not hand over the power totally when all is said and done and the Elite step up to save the day!!

Really just fed up with the placating, apathy, greed and self centered ness that seems to be permeating the Western World in a large way..............glad I'm a senior as I don't know how much longer I can handle not ripping people's heads off for their chosen ignorance!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), Cearna (19th June 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I call the beat here, Shire-like. What I believe to be a metaphor-rich description. Very little edge found here. We have a Ranger for Administration, not too shabby. Things are about as fair as humanly possible. All one can ask really. Admin and moderation are a team and not a hierarchy based silliness. Each sees to the forum to the best of abilities and a keep threads alive as well. Other than one other forum that lasted about a week, this current forum is the best moderated I've seen. BSRay brings really thoughtful dialogue into threads badly needing some, LOL. I really admire what he brings. This is no simple compliment either, I am genuinely impressed with his posts for how they are used in a variety of situations. It is a form of genius to me not revealed as a poster on PA. His posts are brilliant lubricant, dampener and support in a seamless effort but one that shows very real effort to make something good. I just have to acknowledge it here. There is a dearth of opportunities to do so, from my perspective. Fortunately, BSRay has a broader perspective for the forum.

Just saw your vid, a few months down the track, modwiz, and enjoyed your redefining; the 'organic order' is all around us, growing and alive, albeit without the dramatic grandstanding of the 'branded NWO' folk doing their utmost to drag the world into war. They find it so hard to let go, but the irony is it would bring about their ruin, imo.

The borders of the Shire are well-guarded, it would seem....a homely place, yet from it may rise those who will 'shake the counsels of the wise'.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dreamtimer (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015), modwiz (25th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My friend is a subcontractor and deliberately not a direct employee.

If the Russian mafia is aligned w/the '51st state', then they are our ally. Which brings to mind people like Gordon Duff who speaks of the Khazarian mafia, and Dr. Farrell who's written so much about the Venetian mafia.

Putin has very good protection.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), modwiz (3rd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Couldn't resist this, after mention of 'The Shire'...
    What has it got in its pocketses? Gollum creeps into the fray:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-is-offensive/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th December 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), heyokah (23rd January 2016), modwiz (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    Joanna, than you, thank you. That was hilarious. The guy should get a medal, not a prison sentence.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th December 2015), Elen (4th December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), modwiz (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I have written a new song and posted it on soundcloud. It is called True Vision of Peace/ Global Mission of Peace. It is inspirational and a rousing call to build a new world together.

Most people have really liked it. I performed it live at our
    last Gathering. https://soundcloud.com/modwiz-1/true...f-peace-vocal2
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th December 2015 at 20:51.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (12th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dreamtimer (13th December 2015), Elen (13th December 2015), Joanna (16th December 2015), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), sandy (13th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Love the message, and mixture of sounds >>>>Celtic flashbacks for me Thanks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th December 2015), Elen (13th December 2015), Joanna (16th December 2015), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), modwiz (13th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Love the message, and mixture of sounds >>>>Celtic flashbacks for me Thanks
    Thank you, Sandy. You are the only one to give me feedback. The overdriven electric guitar in the two parts leading into the verse was meant to evoke a "bagpipe" feel in way of tone and melody used. Others have commented on a "Highland" sound.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015), Joanna (16th December 2015), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), sandy (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    That's a nice song, Modwiz. Did you perform w/a guitar? I can hear the bagpipes your evoking. It has a happy, adventurous feel. Could be part of a movie. It also had a little western feel to me.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th January 2016), Elen (16th January 2016), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), modwiz (16th January 2016)

Thanks
    With regards to the song I posted, there is now an addition. I have a musical friend in GMoP who is a virtuoso on the banjo. I asked him for a track to put in my song. He gave me a part that was so complete in its orchestration that I used it to create a new mix of the song. I left in the signature guitar parts of the verses but pulled all the other instruments and backing vocals out. The resulting mix is banjo, bass and my vocal with the aforementioned lead guitar parts left in. The resulting mix is stripped down but full with a very clean overall effect.

https://soundcloud.com/modwiz-1/true...h-and-radagast

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th January 2016), Dreamtimer (16th January 2016), Elen (17th January 2016), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), sandy (17th January 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's a nice song, Modwiz. Did you perform w/a guitar? I can hear the bagpipes your evoking. It has a happy, adventurous feel. Could be part of a movie. It also had a little western feel to me.
    Yes, I used an overdriven guitar to evoke the bagpipe sound. The Western feel comes from two elements. One is the Bluegrass beat used and also the Tex-Mex trumpet flourishes.
    Thank you for listening and your pleasant comments.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2016), bsbray (17th January 2016), Dreamtimer (16th January 2016), Elen (17th January 2016), lookbeyond (16th June 2016), sandy (17th January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    With regards to the song I posted, there is now an addition. I have a musical friend in GMoP who is a virtuoso on the banjo. I asked him for a track to put in my song. He gave me a part that was so complete in its orchestration that I used it to create a new mix of the song. I left in the signature guitar parts of the verses but pulled all the other instruments and backing vocals out. The resulting mix is banjo, bass and my vocal with the aforementioned lead guitar parts left in. The resulting mix is stripped down but full with a very clean overall effect.

https://soundcloud.com/modwiz-1/true...h-and-radagast
    I like it, Modwiz.

Elen

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

modwiz (17th January 2016)

Thanks
    It has been a while since this thread had been used but an story came out that I need to unload about. Here is the severly retarded statement made by someone who belongs in an asylum with other world leaders and the populations that believe this mind bending statement.

On Thursday, Stoltenberg accused Russia of seeking to create a "zone of influence" at NATO's borders. He said NATO had detected "aggressive" maneuvers by Russia, urging action to confront it.
    WTF? Russia is a country with borders. NATO is not a country but a metastasizing relic of the Cold War when there was a Warsaw Pact with the Soviet Union. There is no Soviet Union or a Warsaw Pact anymore. This kind of statement could not be made without an audience that will buy it. SO the TPTB get a pass on this, in my book. Without support for their aggression from regular people, like our neighbors and family members, they would not dare uttering such idiocy and factually incorrect statements. But, they know the extreme dysfunction and mental enfeeblement of the general population and go for it. I can't blame them, they are demons, the blame falls on the populations who do not rise up and declare,

"NOT IN MY NAME!"

Parasites will be what they are, taking advantage of weak and sick bodies. Being weak and sick is a personal responsibility to take care of. This story is a sign of how far the Western world has fallen. It is a failed concept without anything resembling a culture worthy of the name unless we refer to something foul grown in a petri dish. Wilcock says Powers That Were, and is a clown for saying so. More like the humans that were. The PTB are shitting all over them while they "inform" themselves from the vomit that passes for MSM.

Not in my name.

The Earth is forming into two different worlds as far as consciousness goes and the one Earth has a very small population. We will see if what comes effects them differently. I think it will but, only time will tell.

Russia has a responsibility to its citizens to protect them from this ravenous beast called NATO setting up on "its" borders.

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/16/...nd-Konashenkov

If we want to save our loved ones it is time to start making some serious noise by shouting, NOT IN MY NAME. I will not stand for being called a weirdo any longer because things are getting very dangerous and our friends and loved ones need to hear it from us. They are out to lunch and it is time return to reality.

We need to take a break from UFO's, Bigfoot and other alternative memes and deal with something they can understand. World War is brewing.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th June 2016 at 12:29.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2016), Elen (16th June 2016), enjoy being (16th June 2016), Fred Steeves (25th June 2016), JRS (20th June 2016), lookbeyond (16th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Put the N at the end and what do you have?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th June 2016), modwiz (16th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Put the N at the end and what do you have?

End of what? Got a clue for me because I am clueless.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th June 2016)