Page 262 of 402 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263264265272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    I just love this project - Litre of Light - bringing light for the first time into the homes of millions of disadvantaged Phillipino people.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), modwiz (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Thanks for all the useful posts, Reality Creation...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    You're welcome Contact Point. I've come across lots of great ideas & projects being implemented over the years, just trying to post some as I remember them & can track down the info again.

I noticed that you are interested particularly in the provision of water. I don't know if you have already heard of the Abundant Water company (Australian) who are working in Laos to provide clean safe drinking water using a very simple yet effective concept?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvVD0gDsPI

Australian innovation to provide clean water in developing world

Making a difference… one drop at a time.

An Australian invention is helping save lives in Laos by providing those living in remote villages with a simple and inexpensive clay pot filter that transforms dirty water into clean water.

Canberra, ACT-based not-for-profit Abundant Water has recently teamed up with crowdfunding platform StartSomeGood and launched a 30-day fundraising campaign to supply water filters for families in Ban Na Dua Village, Laos (only an hour’s drive from Vientiene).

This remote community of about 3,000 people is particularly vulnerable to water-borne diseases.

“For as little as $30, Abundant Water can produce, deliver and install a simple household filter that will provide clean water for an entire family,” says Sunny Forsyth, CEO, Abundant Water.
    Full Article -http://prwire.com.au/print/australia...veloping-world

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's all fascinating. Honestly. The most interesting subject in the world. This needs to be collected in a real archive for humanity. This is a good thread, but it's a shame to have all these amazing posts on page 262 of an obscure discussion. We use this quiet forum to chat and brainstorm, but things need to be more organised to reach out.

I can add you as a writer to our blog here if you want. It's the grassroots side of our work. I am snowed under, and don't even have time to click those vids. But I know someone out there needs to see them.

createabillionjobs.blogspot.hk
    http://purewaterforearth.blogspot.hk/

The blog is just about collecting cool projects under various headings, nothing more... We refuse to write long intro articles, as the vids and posts should speak for themselves.

Just think it over and tell me, if you like. This is a 20 year project so there's no rush...

Cheers.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Here is something "Cobra" style. Interesting ideas put out there. I feel he is around the "mark" enough to pay attention to. Not a long read at all.

The points made are summarized thus:
    The Financial Reset is best understood in three phases according to Cobra. The first involves the bank closures and a clever virus put in place by the RM. The second will see the end of funny money and the siphoning off of the world's wealth for the SSP. In the third, we will go entirely beyond money. This will require a general rise in awareness.
    Interesting times despite what the details are.

http://delphicoracle.weebly.com/cobr...ce-part-5.html
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), JRS (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Modwiz,

I heard Iodine is good for Lyme disease. Lugol's and Detoxadine are both good supplements. The latter is my favourite supplement. Liposomal C might work too. Just some unsolicited advice for you there.

When Terrans stop chasing free energy and 'intel', and start to build a genuine organic timeline, with abundant food, pure water, and the natural technology of our biosuits... the Agartha Network and the Great Houses of this Solar System will be waiting to help.
    Make a freewill choice, and enjoy your path, whatever you do...
    TVoP is about building a genuine organic timeline with the above as mentioned. Things are going well. Baby steps are being taken.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. Most alt meeja types are terrified of even mentioning the name Agartha. It is the elephant in the room that they don't want to acknowledge. You may have noticed the deafening silence surrounding our project. The fact that you copy pasted the name shows you must know what you are talking about.

We are busy developing a simple but powerful fund-raising system called Microfund. It is a disbursal/fundraising system for 100USD and below that is fast, powerful, copiable and effective. We have an innovative capital raising method, a presence in the East, and a decentralized expansion model. The development log will be up as soon as I get some rest. I believe Microfund solves all the infrastructure problems the larger funds are having with finding sincere people to finance.

If large money becomes available, the upper limit of 100 USD could be drastically raised, but we will prove the concept on a small scale.

Our mission is nicknamed Project Frodo among some groups of insiders. I was told that as far back as 2010. The reasoning should become apparent over the next few years.

I'll update on the blog and leave links here...

Cheers
    Last edited by Daozen, 28th May 2015 at 21:19.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), modwiz (28th May 2015)

Thanks
    Here is an enjoyable rant from Mark Passio taking the goldfish to task. It is time for people to really wake up, or not. There is no question there is a gulf between those who are paying attention and those cruising the alt-scene for entertainment to talk about in sophomoric terms.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (8th June 2015), DeeZe (8th June 2015), Dreamtimer (8th June 2015), JRS (8th June 2015), sandy (8th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    His self diagnosis of Burning Out resonates with me and it is good that he is stepping back. I love Mark's way of delivering information as there is not much wiggle room to ignore when the bullet hits my mark.

Wheat from the Chaff is his message and boy I'm needing to step up my game in all honesty.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (14th June 2015), modwiz (8th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hey Modwiz, that was the first ever Mark Passio thing I ever listened to. What an awesome rant. Once I was done laughing I began to watch and listen to some other stuff of his.

I was immensely fascinated by the way he laid the tarot over the tree of life. That was in the third of his "De-Mystifying the Occult" videos. I'll likely go back and watch that part again. It's all a lot of learning for me. I knew just a smidgen 'til now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (14th June 2015), modwiz (8th June 2015)

Thanks
    This video/speech of Christine LaGarde is a very good one if you want to understand where the world is headed, and not just financially. Her information has a lot of legitimate good news in it but, one will have to listen with ears tuned for subtle perception. I will say the good parts are said as diplomatically as possible. She did not want to offend the Atlanticists too much. Her voice under goes a change, indicating stress, around the 28:00 minute mark. She was alluding to the USA and was not comfortable doing it. She cheer-leads her crowd in the final three minutes speaking of her support for TTIP, TTP and another. These deals are the last best hope for the old guard. Christine is a part of that guard and will benefit from any corporate successes but, she is making very nice to the emerging East and others and is communicating her willingness to be relevant to them.

This speech was more for the rising rest of the world than to the ones in the room, who did not respond well to the levity in her speech when used.

Christine is trying to straddle two realities. This was a powerful audition for the new reality. She is 'awake' but, she might have sold her soul and the returns are looking bad.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (14th June 2015), Ciauzar (14th June 2015), Dreamtimer (13th June 2015), genevieve (13th June 2015)

Thanks

Continuation of idea in the correct thread...

This is a reply from here: http://jandeane81.com/threads/6976-S...#post841928143

If there was any reply to that post I wanted it to continue in this thread. In retrospect that video in Corey's thread was irresponsibly placed and I feel somewhat guilty of adding to the lack of courtesy. So, I pick it up here......if anyone is even interested. I really just wanted to clarify the hoax and not start up any questioning of me. I am content to comment and opine. I'll leave the questions to Corey.

Definitely a hoax. Had to watch it all to be able to critique it properly. Swiss-Indo is poorly conceived operation that is operating outside of it boundaries. Indonesia is a keeper nation of the world's wealth and not a distributor unless instructed. The M-1 is not Indonesian. Wealth will be shared but, not just handed out. There will be some hand-outs, to be sure. The wealth will be shared to make others abundant by participating in the more organic way of trade and business taking place on the planet. Any true skill set will be a source of abundance to any who apply themselves. Those who apply themselves will have need of others who will then fall into the revenue stream. Parasites will be absent, with all having more to sustain themselves. It will be joyfully dynamic and truly participatory. Human interactions and family/community life will become areas of focus. We all, no matter at what level, will seek to serve others. In such a world we are all winners and very well served, individually and collectively.

This is the world I see working with what I know. I do have a good seat.
    This is the video I replied to.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A93mLlSWuw

This is not the M-1.

Last edited by modwiz, 14th June 2015 at 00:19.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (15th June 2015), Ciauzar (14th June 2015), JRS (15th June 2015), RealityCreation (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Modwiz, where does Cambodia sit in all that is going on in the East? I just recently found out that someone I've known for years is a Cambodian royal, part of the generation that grew up in the West when they fled the Khmer Rouge coming in - kept their identity secret all these years. I'm really curious how that all plays out considering this entire generation of the family who have now returned were all raised in the West.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Modwiz, where does Cambodia sit in all that is going on in the East? I just recently found out that someone I've known for years is a Cambodian royal, part of the generation that grew up in the West when they fled the Khmer Rouge coming in - kept their identity secret all these years. I'm really curious how that all plays out considering this entire generation of the family who have now returned were all raised in the West.
    After all the hell they went through, Kampuchea is now a 'safe' place. Angkor Wat is there. It will sit well. Sanity is prevailing.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Ciauzar (14th June 2015), JRS (15th June 2015), Rebel&Rocket (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    After all the hell they went through, Kampuchea is now a 'safe' place. Angkor Wat is there. It will sit well. Sanity is prevailing.
    Sanity prevailing is excellent. This friend of mine is coming to visit in a few weeks, back in the States visiting, and all I can think about since I found out her true identity is that it is so sad that this entire generation is so disconnected from their heritage. Some prosperity and safety is definitely in order there.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Ciauzar (14th June 2015), modwiz (14th June 2015), RealityCreation (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Anyone following real reporting on the Ukraine situation knows how provocative the West, especially the USA, has been with Russia. Goading it into a military confrontation. Here a Russian writer of finance and geo-politics explains the realpolitik of Russia having to deal with this insanity. It is sub-titled and easy to follow.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (14th June 2015), Ciauzar (14th June 2015), DeeZe (15th June 2015), Dreamtimer (15th June 2015), JRS (15th June 2015)