Page 257 of 402 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This is useful info from Kimberly Gamble concerning how to neuter the NDAA.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), sandy (31st January 2015)

Thanks
    Trying to make sense of a difficult topic, Illusions, Maya, Holograms and Dreams: What is Reality?" is today's video.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Calz (1st February 2015), Catsquotl (31st January 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), dianna (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Wow and wow. Things are getting very interesting. I will share what makes sense when it does. My schedule is beginning to get busy and what lies ahead is bound to surprise even me. LOL. Going public has ramifications.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st February 2015 at 02:06.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), dianna (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), norman (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    You'll be needing a BG and a subtle security staff next.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    You'll be needing a BG and a subtle security staff next.
    LOL. Hope not.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    LOL. Hope not.
    Too true. When a threat and a protection come in the same package, you are less of something most precious.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    I clearly remember posting my video here at 4 AM. but it is gone, so up it goes again.

Boundaries and Sovereignty: Privacy Is The Last Boundary

A quick talk on boundary concepts for better sovereignty and inner peace. The difference between privacy and secrecy.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Calz (1st February 2015), Catsquotl (1st February 2015), Curt (1st February 2015), dianna (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), ronin (1st February 2015), sandy (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    are we really sovereign ?
    have any of us met or know a true sovereign being?
    we all may want to be, but i do feel that we are caught up in a web of the matrix that we are dependant and reliant upon.
    we are dependant upon the system that we live in now.
    that system is greed,corruption and control that teaches us to be enslaved and only teaches us babble to be slaves to that system.
    who makes the Laws that we abide by that are actually lies to strip your sovereignty away?
    as we have all seen before here is is someone trying to explain the court system,of which we give into as we see them as the absolute law and not truth.

taken from Zens page.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIONu73YRYA

Questions must arise has how to defend yourself in a court without giving your sovereignty away?
    i,e you are put in a dock(box)prison straight away?
    you are told to plea(beg)?

now if you are a sovereign being would you acknowledge these laws?

in one of your videos Modwiz you mention hunger and people starving.
    millions of ton,s of good food is being trashed every week because people are not buying it or it has gone out of date.
    farmers are on a schedule with the supermarkets that can change rapidly causing them to throw away food.

who would rather see people go hungry and waste food?
    we are living in the greed and corruption of the people.
    not for the people.

the change is not only about sovereignty and money.
    but a change of the current system.
    Last edited by ronin, 1st February 2015 at 11:31.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Calz (1st February 2015), Catsquotl (1st February 2015), dianna (1st February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (1st February 2015), sandy (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    Ah the curious place of making "connections" for intel and then coordinating with those sources to make sure lines stay open. This is especially relevant with new relationships. I am scheduled for an interview in a few days and will be spoken of after the fact. The interview, if aired, would get good viewership.

I am making inroads to having access to the Ambassador. My video got me an invitation and it is one that will be taken advantage of. Will have more in the future for those who give a sh!t.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (2nd February 2015), Catsquotl (2nd February 2015), Curt (2nd February 2015), dianna (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), sandy (4th February 2015), Sooz (3rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

Will have more in the future for those who give a sh!t.
    Curt will like this one ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Curt (2nd February 2015), dianna (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (2nd February 2015), Sooz (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Curt will like this one ...

Gee, hope it is alright that I like it too.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (2nd February 2015), Curt (2nd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), norman (3rd February 2015), Sooz (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    are we really sovereign ?
    have any of us met or know a true sovereign being?
    we all may want to be, but i do feel that we are caught up in a web of the matrix that we are dependant and reliant upon.
    we are dependant upon the system that we live in now.
    that system is greed,corruption and control that teaches us to be enslaved and only teaches us babble to be slaves to that system.
    who makes the Laws that we abide by that are actually lies to strip your sovereignty away?
    as we have all seen before here is is someone trying to explain the court system,of which we give into as we see them as the absolute law and not truth.

taken from Zens page.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIONu73YRYA

Questions must arise has how to defend yourself in a court without giving your sovereignty away?
    i,e you are put in a dock(box)prison straight away?
    you are told to plea(beg)?

now if you are a sovereign being would you acknowledge these laws?
    I watched some of this yesterday finally.
    I can't help but think how this would work in other languages though.

In holland for example Agent would not work for gentlemen. gentile maybe?
    plea in dutch becomes pleiten, which in my consciousness or the dictionary is not begging.

food for thought

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calabash (2nd February 2015), Calz (2nd February 2015), Curt (3rd February 2015), heyokah (3rd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), sandy (2nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Looking at the world we see the rise of ancient cultures. Greece is a country now joining other ancient cultures like China and Persia in rising from its own ashes. Like a phoenix, the bird on the Ambassadors "crest". The last dynasty of China, the Ching or Qing, lasted longer than the USA has been a country. China will be the new center of gravity on the planet, make no mistake about this. Modern Persia as Iran will also be a major ME player, as it has for thousands of years. Greece will now be rising also. Home of the democracy the USA delivers at gunpoint. Proudly supported by its citizens. 45% of Americans support "boots on the ground" in Iraq and Syria. That is a lot of clueless people.

Greece will reclaim its dignity and likely find support and common spiritual ground with Russia, whose alphabet and religion derive from Greece.

The decadence of the West and its citizens has created a vacuum that Nature will fill. The replacements will be superior. How superior will depend on different contributors but, the consciousness of people is crucial to the administrations they experience. Citizens looking only for comfort instead of the challenge of dreaming a new world into the desired form, will insist on gilded cages and not even know it. Or, if the cages are gilded with fools gold.

The world is shifting because it must. For survival. These ancient countries will emerge from their own ashes reborn anew with the memories of what worked and didn't. The future for humanity has never been brighter. If humanity were brighter they would see this opportunity and hasten its arrival. Humanity is exceeding loving but, not so bright. Most humans would prefer to live an emotional life, for better or worse, than enter the dry world of the intellect. Not many hormones get created by dry thoughts. Emotions, on the other hand, create flushes of hormones/neuro-transmitters that produce sensations that become addictive. Adrenaline "junkies" are a good example. The inhibited cerebral function that is the adrenalized brain, will lead to the "junkie" taking risks that threaten life and limb. The natural function of adrenaline, to escape or overcome danger for safety, is corrupted into a "fix". Risk taking as entertainment/hobby is not healthy behavior. Life has its own organic risks.

USA foreign policy is rife with adrenalized strategy, resulting in one failure after the other due to easily foreseen consequences, by a healthy mind. The lack of blood in the frontal lobes, a natural body state of adrenaline, produces the tragi-comic policies coming out of the WH. Psychopaths love being adrenalized, it is one of the few neuro-chemicals they can produce with their unfeeling psyches.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd February 2015 at 04:35.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd February 2015), Curt (3rd February 2015), heyokah (3rd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), Ria (3rd February 2015), sandy (4th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2015), Sooz (3rd February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    It will be interesting to watch the BRICS countries. Particularly China and Russia. The landscape is fast changing.

I listened to two interesting interviews the last couple of days, with the same man. First interview was with David Knight of Infowars back in December, and the second one with Alex Jones yesterday. I can't for the life of me find the interviews. And I can't remember his name! I will keep searching.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd February 2015), Curt (3rd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), Ria (3rd February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Modz, this is the one between David Knight of Infowars with Marin Katusa, author of 'The Colder War'. They discuss Russia/Putin, China, BRICS etc. Interviewed 16 Dec 14.

You may want to take this offline to vet it. There is a second interview between Alex Jones and Katusa yesterday 2 Feb 15 - equally as interesting, but it may not be available on YT yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj5ri6cL5E

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj5ri6cL5E

Here is the interview yesterday 2 Feb 15 between Alex Jones and Martin Katusa. Start at 2.07 mark.

Again, you might want to take this off-line to vet it, or I can delete, up to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_PJarsI4A

Last edited by Sooz, 3rd February 2015 at 08:00.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd February 2015), Curt (3rd February 2015), Melidae (3rd February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015)