Page 249 of 402 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249250251252259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Anybody looking to develop a keener understanding of their sign(s) might benefit by assessing signs in relation to their pairs. I don't speak of the plain pairing of polar opposites (Aries with Libra, Taurus with Scorpio, and so in), but rather of their pairings in a more energetic manner. These pairings are as follows: Aries and Capricorn, Taurus and Pisces, Gemini and Virgo, Cancer and Libra, Leo and Scorpio and Sagittarius and Aquarius.

This juxtaposition of astrology and Mars has me wondering what form astrology would take there. Would it be a simple case of Earth taking over the role of Mars in Martian horoscopes? That seems very crude and not in line with the energy of the planets involved. We could always use heliocentric horoscopes (I quite like those), but the continued appearance of Earth's moon without Phobos and Deimos would seem disproportionate.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Back to Mars and how Hollywood tells truths while not telling it straight. Randy Cramer indicates two primary races on Mars. Insect based and reptile based. The Tharks are a composite race. They are insect based with a smoother human-reptile skin. However, their culture is that of the Raptor reptoids without ceaseless wars amongst themselves. The Tharks are more hive-like in their unity even though their culture is warrior based. A synthesis.

Found a transcript of a interview with David Wilcock, speaking about the Dragon families and ET races. As I said weeks ago, the Dragon family is Disclosure waiting to happen. David dropped some bombs of intel for me with regard to the story/theory I am about to "break".

I'll put the link up and then get to work putting something together with some of his 'intel'.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...nce-disclosure
    Last edited by modwiz, 19th January 2015 at 08:59.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th January 2015), Sooz (19th January 2015)

Thanks
    OK. Some snippets and commentary from the transcript posted above. (D is for David and J is the interviewer, where they appear)

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE

D: Ultimately we're dealing with a spiritual battle. If you only look at it in terms of who's here on earth, you're not going to really get what's happening.

There are ET's all over the place. There's a whole lot of interest in our planet right now.

There are all kinds of new people out there that are not usually the people that hang out in our solar system.

There's a whole lot of very interesting stuff going on – if you have contact with the type of insiders I do.

Unfortunately, very, very few people are in contact with these guys. I'm one of the only people that can actually leak this kind of information to the public.
    Yes, why are all of these ET races here, including ones that don't usually "hang around in our solar system"? Maybe something really big and very out of the ordinary is happening here.

HUGE AMOUNTS OF GOLD WERE MINED AND STORED BY THE DRAGON FAMILY

A lot of that gold that I said you could bulldoze out – boulders’ worth of it – has been mined, smelted, refined and turned into actual bars.

It was held in some very vast private collections.

The main group that was doing this is called the Dragon Family.

It is actually ultimately a group of humans who immigrated here and were not natively born on earth.

THE DRAGON FAMILY ARE ET HUMANS WHO FORMED THE FIRST DYNASTY OF WHAT WE NOW CALL CHINA

One of the oddities about this group is that their genome is such that they have a lifespan of between 200 to 300 years for the average person.

They are Asians. They are Asian looking, and they are living in exile. They are very secretive.

There is a whole lot of story we can talk about with them.

When they got here, they formed China. They are the Qing dynasty, the original Dragon Emperors.
    Here it is. Not born on Earth. This is no small piece of intel, if true, (I think it is) in more ways than one. It is certainly huge for the disclosure crowd. I started some research on the Qing dynasty. Not sure what fruit will be borne by exoteric history. David did say they were secretive.

THEY DO HAVE A PORTAL -- AND YOU CANNOT GO THROUGH WITHOUT AN INVITATION

They still have some of their ships here. And they do also have a portal technology.

You can’t go through the portal unless you are invited.

There have been ongoing portal contacts with the rest of the Dragon Family people that are not on earth.

I probably shouldn’t even have said that, but I guess I just did.
    David perhaps saying more than prudent. Oops!

ET GROUPS ARE NOT JUST WORKING WITH THE UNITED STATES

J: I think one of the misconceptions, including with myself, is that all of the ET contact and agreements are exclusively here to the United States.

They are not, are they?

D: No, no, no.

Okay. ETs. Bottom line. Most of them – well, not all of them, but a lot of them are human.

We have been severely, severely misled.
    The plot thickens. There are agendas and agendas in agendas. Much owing to the stakes at hand. I think some ET's are not quite sure what to make of Gaia. Secrets amongst themselves hinder understanding.

POSITIVE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS WORK BEHIND THE SCENES

D: What we’re dealing with is different groups with different agendas, some of which are more positive than others.

There are also positive beings that are multi-dimensional and largely stay out of the way.

Most of these ETs that I have been talking to you about and describing are not even aware that these higher-dimensional beings exist.

The higher-dimensional beings are working in a very interesting veiled fashion that is not obvious to most of the ET groups that would look human.
    At least one of these inter-dimesional groups would be one developed here on Earth. The Nammlu'u. An experiment by the Life Designers or Kadishtu (Kadistu) which resulted in a being they had not anticipated. It was greater than the life designers themselves. Guess they didn't know about Gaia either. Planets are alive as organisms and have 'intelligence'. Only Gaia is an Aeon. She 'juiced' their creation and made something quite grand. They took their semi-physical leave thousands of years ago because of the Alpha Draconis stench on the planet. As inter-dimensional beings they can keep tabs. They are kin and have our Mother.

POSITIVE ET HUMANS OR "ANGELS" HAVE BEEN VISITING US AS WELL

And it is also true that there are positive groups that have come here. They are human.

Jesus would be an extraterrestrial human. Buddha would be an extraterrestrial human.
    This would answer a question for me. Jesus offered some incredible wisdom. He distanced himself from Yahweh, in a fashion, but kept with a paternal God in heaven and not the Earth. Another symptom of the general imbalance in the galaxy. He may have been ET but certain knowledge was not his, or forbidden.
    (UPDATE: After reading PL's post, in the future of this thread.) I made a mistake of conflating a literary person with the flesh and blood, and taking into account that what we can read of him comes via Rome's control. My above statement was also working with him as an ET. Trying it on, so to speak.

That concludes this presentation.
    Last edited by modwiz, 20th January 2015 at 02:03.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Catsquotl (19th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), lookbeyond (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th January 2015), Sooz (19th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am thinking more along the lines of "Werewolves of London".

"He'll rip your lungs out, Jack".

I will reiterate that wolverine was not posited in an 'animal medicine' sense.
    Good tune....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Anybody looking to develop a keener understanding of their sign(s) might benefit by assessing signs in relation to their pairs. I don't speak of the plain pairing of polar opposites (Aries with Libra, Taurus with Scorpio, and so in), but rather of their pairings in a more energetic manner. These pairings are as follows: Aries and Capricorn, Taurus and Pisces, Gemini and Virgo, Cancer and Libra, Leo and Scorpio and Sagittarius and Aquarius.
    I would appreciate it if you could expand on the above, SK. What I know about astrology could fit in a thimble with a little room left over.

I ask because my sun is in Leo, moon in Aquarius, and ascendant in Scorpio, and there are times it feels as though I am at war with myself. Although I must admit, the older I get the more 'blended' I'm becoming as a result of a lot of internal work.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I appreciate the pointing out of the patriarchal mindset.

It was after abandoning the role of 'victim' of a patriarchal society and accepting my role as matriarch (equal to, but different than, patriarch) that growth burst forth for me.

Should more women take that step, we would have a more balanced world.

I enjoyed your presentation, mod. The 'Event' is a possibility...not a definite...and it is up to us to decide...a test of sorts. Perhaps that is why so many are gathered to observe rather than interfere.
    Last edited by Melidae, 19th January 2015 at 12:35.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), Sebastion (19th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    David Wilcock is currently collaborating on a project with GoodETxS he has been one of his intell men and gose further to say all tests and refrences checked out 100% infact he had the highest rating than anyone before.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), lift the veil (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), Sebastion (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I would appreciate it if you could expand on the above, SK. What I know about astrology could fit in a thimble with a little room left over.

I ask because my sun is in Leo, moon in Aquarius, and ascendant in Scorpio, and there are times it feels as though I am at war with myself. Although I must admit, the older I get the more 'blended' I'm becoming as a result of a lot of internal work.
    Ah! Well that certainly might feel like being the rope in a three-way tug of war. Stubbornness isn't specifically a trait of Scorpio or Taurus (the two signs most commonly associated with stubborness), but rather, it is a trait of the fixed signs. Each sign is a combination of an element and a "nature", with no two signs having the same combination. There are three natures and three signs for each element. The four fixed signs are Leo (fire), Aquarius (air), Scorpio (water) and Taurus (earth). To have these three major parts split between three different fixed signs, all of them too stubborn to back down... It isn't hard to see how this might be troublesome.

The combination of elements with natures arose as a way of distinguishing signs of the same element — what factors were responsible for differentiating Aquarius, Libra and Gemini? If they were all just air, wouldn't they all be the same? But this is not the only method. My preferred method is to assign each sign a secondary element. Each sign takes as a secondary element one of the other three elements. This adds complexity and a degree of balance to each sign.

If we begin with the fire signs Aries, Leo and Sagittarius, we see that Aries' physical energy (the source of many a head-on collision lol) shows an affinity with earth energy, thus Aries is earth of fire (the Page of Wands). Leo's creative energy and personal charisma show an affinity for water, thus it is water of fire (the Queen of Wands). And Sagittarius's philosophical predisposition brings it into alignment with air, thus it is air of fire (the King of Wands).

For the air signs, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius, we see that Gemini's deft handling of facts and information makes it a superlative student able to grasp the nuts and bolts of topics, demonstrating an affinity for earth, thus it is earth of air (the Page of Swords). Libra's sense of harmony and fairness, going with the flow, connect its with the other "flowing" energy water, and thus it is water of air (the Queen of Swords). Finally, the overarching big-picture thing Aquarius has going on connects it with fire, thus it is fire of air (the Knight of Swords).

For the water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, Cancer's tendency to fickleness and changeability connect it with air, thus it is air of water (the King of Cups). Scorpio's ardent energy, hidden beneath the depths of the sea, link Scorpio with fire energy, thus it is fire of water (the Knight of Cups). Lastly, Pisces has the tendency to live simultaneously in the material world and the vague and phantasmic world of dreams and illusions, thus it harmonises with earth energy, being earth of water (the Page of Cups).

Lastly, the Earth signs — Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn — Taurus loves all that is sensual. It is a forest of dead earth nurtured by seeping water, or earth that stays solid for years and then slides suddenly with the rain. Thus it is water of earth (the Queen of Pentacles). Virgo is a data processor and analyst par excellence, giving its earthy energy distinctly airy (mental) overtones. Thus it is air of earth (the King of Pentacles). And for the twelfth, Capricorn is driven by an inner ambition. It's fiery drive is oriented towards earthly things, to career success and social status. Thus it is fire of earth (the Knight of Pentacles).

No one sign is "fire of fire" etc., because that would be a distinctly "bland" and simple energy, beneat human complexity. So where a sign is "fire of air" (Aquarius), it is principally of the latter with highlights of the former. In order to learn more about your own sign, you can invert the configuration: to learn about Aquarius, look at Sagittarius. Hence, to learn about Scorpio (fire of water), look at Leo (water of fire) and vice versa.

Doing this reveals a lot about the signs. Gemini and Virgo are very good as an example. The similarities are usually attributed to both signs being ruled by Mercury, but this schema reveals exactly why this relationship is as it is. And then look at Taurus vs Pisces — one is fixated on the material and the other denies the material, both against their own best interests.

The interesting thing is to look at the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn) — the signs are grouped into pairs, specifically pairing the contrary elements fire and earth and air and water. This goes a long way to explain why Cancer, for example, can be so fickle and Libra so... You know, how Librans blend so well into grouos that it seems like they have no personality of their own. They're every man's man. When these combinations work well, they're a source of great strength. Otherwise, they're not so hot lol.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (21st January 2015), Calz (20th January 2015), Catsquotl (19th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), Melidae (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), PurpleLama (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Ah! Well that certainly might feel like being the rope in a three-way tug of war. Stubbornness isn't specifically a trait of Scorpio or Taurus (the two signs most commonly associated with stubborness), but rather, it is a trait of the fixed signs. Each sign is a combination of an element and a "nature", with no two signs having the same combination. There are three natures and three signs for each element. The four fixed signs are Leo (fire), Aquarius (air), Scorpio (water) and Taurus (earth). To have these three major parts split between three different fixed signs, all of them too stubborn to back down... It isn't hard to see how this might be troublesome.
    Thank you so much, SK.

I can now see that in my early childhood Aquarius took the lead, in teenage years Scorpio reigned supreme, and in my twenties Leo roared to life. The times of most difficulty occurred as I transitioned from one to another...a battlefield of sorts. It was when a friend of mine mentioned the different signs express a tendency and can be changed that I began tempering the traits that did not serve well...controlling them rather than allowing them to control me.

What you have shared in the rest of your post adds a whole new dimension to my understanding. Thank you.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Catsquotl (19th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), Sebastion (19th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Thanks
    Something I forgot to add to me commentary of DW's post.
    THE BURNING OF THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA WAS A FALSE FLAG -- NONE OF THE GOOD STUFF WAS LOST

D: Those books were stored in the Library of Alexandria.

Then when they allegedly burned the Library of Alexandria, that was a false flag.

All they actually let burn was census documents and tax forms.

They took all the good stuff and relocated it to, guess what? The Vatican Library, where it still is today.
    If true, more evidence that the Sophianic Mysteries were the biggest threat to the Church and their message. Genociding the Cathars were the last bit of mop up. The Nag Hammadi texts were a 20th century surprise for them. The bad condition of the texts made them think they were safe, IMO. They did not figure on a John Lash coming along, investing years of research and shamanic exploration on the subject. What the Vatican is holding is an atomic bomb for their belief system. I plan on bombing it tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Catsquotl (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Curt (19th January 2015), dancing waters (20th January 2015), lookbeyond (19th January 2015), Melidae (20th January 2015), ronin (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts

If true, more evidence that the Sophianic Mysteries were the biggest threat to the Church and their message. Genociding the Cathars were the last bit of mop up. The Nag Hammadi texts were a 20th century surprise for them. The bad condition of the texts made them think they were safe, IMO. They did not figure on a John Lash coming along, investing years of research and shamanic exploration on the subject. What the Vatican is holding is an atomic bomb for their belief system. I plan on bombing it tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

of course they did.

just watched Atlantis rising and i feel this is old news but we have to connect the dots.
    blood sacrifice goes way back before John Dee.

it is said Moses knew of the Kabbalah and wanted to set his people free from slavery.
    what Moses did was to conjure a demon who pretended to be a god and helped Moses for certain sacrifices.
    so we had the plague,the death of all first-born son,s.locusts and famine.

this god(demon) is tricking Moses and commands blood sacrifices.

when Moses actually realised that he had been tricked by a demon pretending to be god it was to late.
    he tried to send it back but to no avail.

it is even said that Jesus came here to send it back but failed.

this would explain the all the wars and deaths up to today and why everything is inverted as to what the truth is.

thall shall not kill is one of the commandments but what do we see upto today!
    worship no idol!
    and what do billions of people do!

for sure the Vatican have all the books that will reveal our true history and who and what god(gaia) is.
    but they have formed their own religion to control the masses,in whatever form they wish.

how many people have died in the name of religion and still do so today!
    the control in the music industry and media to brainwash you to divert you from your true potential and the truth.

that demon that Moses conjured may still be around spreading it,s influence,wanting to be a god that it is not.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Chickadee (19th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    of course they did.

just watched Atlantis rising and i feel this is old news but we have to connect the dots.
    blood sacrifice goes way back before John Dee.

it is said Moses knew of the Kabbalah and wanted to set his people free from slavery.
    what Moses did was to conjure a demon who pretended to be a god and helped Moses for certain sacrifices.
    so we had the plague,the death of all first-born son,s.locusts and famine.

this god(demon) is tricking Moses and commands blood sacrifices.

when Moses actually realised that he had been tricked by a demon pretending to be god it was to late.
    he tried to send it back but to no avail.

it is even said that Jesus came here to send it back but failed.

this would explain the all the wars and deaths up to today and why everything is inverted as to what the truth is.

thall shall not kill is one of the commandments but what do we see upto today!
    worship no idol!
    and what do billions of people do!

for sure the Vatican have all the books that will reveal our true history and who and what god(gaia) is.
    but they have formed their own religion to control the masses,in whatever form they wish.

how many people have died in the name of religion and still do so today!
    the control in the music industry and media to brainwash you to divert you from your true potential and the truth.

that demon that Moses conjured may still be around spreading it,s influence,wanting to be a god that it is not.
    This and Modwiz's post prior totally gave me the goosebumps. It rings true to me..
    Go get it Modwiz!!!!
    You've got my attention

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Curt (20th January 2015), modwiz (19th January 2015), ronin (20th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Jesus gave two commandments.

Love God with all your heart.

Love your neighbor (not your Christian, Jewish, atheist, communist, republican, Muslim, Nazi, Russian, angolian, or whatever, just your effin neighbor, the person nearest who isn't your family) as yourself.

As such, I wouldn't say he exactly failed, but maybe we did.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Curt (20th January 2015), Melidae (20th January 2015), modwiz (20th January 2015), Moonlight (20th January 2015), ronin (20th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Jesus gave two commandments.

Love God with all your heart.

Love your neighbor (not your Christian, Jewish, atheist, communist, republican, Muslim, Nazi, Russian, angolian, or whatever, just your effin neighbor, the person nearest who isn't your family) as yourself.

As such, I wouldn't say he exactly failed, but maybe we did.
    Who could not agree with those? Thank you, they are powerful.

Who implied he failed?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (20th January 2015), Curt (20th January 2015), Melidae (20th January 2015), PurpleLama (20th January 2015), ronin (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Curt View Post
    I have a ludicrous amount of Scorpio in my chart.
    Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Uranus.

I'm told it's fairly unusual.

Wow ... a 6 planet stellium! Happens but not often.

Notice that 5 of the 6 are "inner planets" which from a geocentric viewpoint (from earth) stick closer to the Sun (particularly Mercury and lesser so Venus).

Never knew that about you my ol' friend ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Curt (20th January 2015), Melidae (20th January 2015), modwiz (20th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)