Page 16 of 402 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i am sick to death of saying i know nothing.
    It is kind of statistically impossible anyway.

As a society we count on each other knowing something. We do. Know a thing or two, that is.

Utility is another story.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is kind of statistically impossible anyway.

As a society we count on each other knowing something. We do. Know a thing or two, that is.

Utility is another story.
    for sure.
    and this is where it gets boring unless you have something worthwhile to teach!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    now the purpose of this tent is?
    to teach,give hints or to to self discover?
    As the OP, the purpose of the tent is to provide some utility and a little fairy dust and see what comes of it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014)

Thanks
    for sure.
    I am not a teacher. I say things and that might be useful. Hopefully at least interesting or amusing.

The tent door is always open. It allows the interested in, and the bored, out.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    As the OP, the purpose of the tent is to provide some utility and a little fairy dust and see what comes of it.
    as the OP of this thread i hope you can come up with answers instead of playing games.
    seems to me that you have knowledge of allsorts but no answers?

now lets lay the cards on the table!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi PL, would you be able to explain the generation of a protective dome? thx lb
    I would, and I will, when the dust settles a bit. I will meditate on an effective communication of the concepts involved, and get back to you. I will put up a link on your profile page, when I do. In the meantime, the other wizard may choose to elaborate on his own methodologies, which would surely be a compliment to mine. Ah, heck, let 'er rip.

First off, one must operate with a few assumptions, that being that we are the points at the tip of a ray of illumination that originates with creator, also one must assume that thoughts are things thereby even the thoughts given what can be said to be an ordinary amount of concentration attain a certain level of structure (ordinary means unpracticed, nothing special, just plain ol' concentration), and operating with such assumption one conveys one's intention to Universe and it responds by creating it most efficiently. There are different ways of communicating one's intention to create something, in this case a shield. One might speak it, "Place a shield this size over this thing/place" and accompany this by visualizing it happening as one says it. Alternately, one may prefer to produce a quick drawing of the target/location if one does not have the best visual capacity. Within what belief system one uses, or not, one might enlist higher help as one will, but this is in my estimation only engaging one's own higher energies that have merely been ascribed to some outside source. I do not recommend making it too elaborate, such as attempting to produce a merkaba out of one's own body, for although such might appear to have some shielding quality about it, that isn't what it is really for, and without knowing the real uses of it one might be tapping into something less controllable, and therefore potentially dangerous. Such things are not for everyone (anyone?), contrary to popular belief. Lotsa new age kids out there playing with matches and gasoline.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    as the OP of this thread i hope you can come up with answers instead of playing games.

You seek to somehow pressure me or cajole me with such words?

There is no game so, there are no cards either.

Your aggressiveness indicates you do not like this thread,probably because it is not unfolding in a fashion you hold some expectation of. I hope you come to the same conclusion as me that this thread is not going to offer you anything of value. At least at this stage of it. It may assume a form that you would find some worth in.

It's a slow forum and it comes with slim pickins' like this thread and its tent concept. We jes a sleepy lil Shire.
    Last edited by modwiz, 31st January 2014 at 22:25.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Fred Steeves

Looking for a rumble Ronin? Hang on while I run and grab a couple of frosty cold ones and some popcorn. In the meantime, Michael Buffer does a great introduction.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    for sure.
    It is not worthwhile at all if there is noone to learn....
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Looking for a rumble Ronin? Hang on while I run and grab a couple of frosty cold ones and some popcorn. In the meantime, Michael Buffer does a great introduction.

Fred you offer what to teach.i,m all ears.

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Oh, hell, I'll believe that when I see it.
    Okay, okay. Fine. You win. I do have a list...I admit it.

I thought it might be nice to sit over here in the corner, peaceful for a bit, watch the sparkles of fairy dust falling. I thought the invisibility cape would be a good choice. And see? It's paying off. I am reminded how much I can learn by listening to the exchanges between my two favorite wizards.

However....I cannot help myself here...what the heck is loosh?

(That is only one question, I might add...)
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I find this protective dome people have spoken of not at all a difficult thing to erect. I think the greatest obstacle people come across in trying to make use of their own protective power is realising that they have it and how readily it can be used. People think anything worthwhile has to be difficult. They also think it cannot possibly be that for something to come at them, it has in some way to be invited. The tarot card the Hanged Man is a good focus of meditation in this regard; for all he hangs there and looks a victim of circumstance, what is his complicity in his situation? How has he brought it upon himself through his actions or omissions? What does he do or not do that leaves him hanging?

Quote Originally posted by 1inmany View Post
    Okay, okay. Fine. You win. I do have a list...I admit it.
    Do you have a problem with brevity too? Sometimes I just can't see to shut up

Welcome to the forum, by the way :-)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Loosh is the energetic equivalent of junk food, which feeds the starving though forms that know not proper nourishment. It is a word for the ill and uncontrolled emotions that a human is capable of producing in some circumstances which go to feed the nasties. Bad thoughts or feelings produce the energies that the thought form ingests, which causes the thought form to engage with one to produce more of what it likes. You see the analogy, but have heard it described with other terms, before.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    wonders on peoples perception.
    is questioning everything a negative or a opposition in other peoples views?

with that simple statement/

lets get ready to rumble.

you are wanting or invoking a arguement.

but all i ask is questions and truth?

Senior Member United States 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Do you have a problem with brevity too? Sometimes I just can't see to shut up

Welcome to the forum, by the way :-)
    Thank you kindly Brevity? Oh no, I do not have a problem with brevity. I enjoy it very much. I find it refreshing actually. Oh wait. You meant am I not brief? Depends on one's perspective. I do not ask every question that comes to mind, so in that regard I can be considered quite restrained. However, I do seem to fumble with the right words, which gives rise to longer posts at times.

Loosh is the energetic equivalent of junk food, which feeds the starving though forms that know not proper nourishment. It is a word for the ill and uncontrolled emotions that a human is capable of producing in some circumstances which go to feed the nasties. Bad thoughts or feelings produce the energies that the thought form ingests, which causes the thought form to engage with one to produce more of what it likes. You see the analogy, but have heard it described with other terms, before.
    Ohhhhhhh.

Well, now, lots of things make sense. Thanks
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Useful Post:

modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)