Page 15 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    meditation and lucid dreaming is and can be a wonderful thing.
    but please be careful as portals can open that can attract entities to attach to you.
    the further you go down the rabbit hole the darker it gets.

then you are given a choice.

am i still on the same page?
    I was asking myself the same thing.

So, in a way, we are on the same page with regards to this query. Funny that.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    For entities to attach, they must have something to attach to. Are you paying attention?

my experience is that we are divine beings lost in the conditioning.
    there are beings that are willing to overtake our physical being for the experience on earth.

imagine that?a being that wants to take your life just so it can live.
    why?because it knows it cannot survive where it is.

am i paying attention?
    i am aware of the domes that we can emit and protect a mile or two.

can i do it?
    no.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

lookbeyond
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    This is a post of mine that was lost during improvements. I had the uncharacteristic foresight to save a copy before I posted it.

———

I agree completely with your distinction between the differences in the ways Jupiter and the Sun work. For me, Jupiter is a mirror in the incarnated world of the Sun, which is the original principle in the supernal. Venus, on the other hand, is like the avatar of the Moon. The Sun and the Moon are the primordial yang and yin. The primordial yang is in its essence a projection, the process of taking something from a state of potential to a state of actuality. The primordial yin is a reception, the process of taking something from a state of actuality into a state of potential.

These two have corollaries in the incarnated worlds in the planets Jupiter and Venus. Jupiter mirrors the primordial projection of the Sun and can be thought of as a high priest commending something to the spirit. Venus, on the other hand, is like a priestess or oracle not sending up to the spirit, but divining something from the spirit into the physical. Between the Sun which projects from the spirit and Venus which takes delivery, there is a path of divination. Likewise between Jupiter which promotes from the physical and the Moon which beckons back towards the spirit, there is a path of hallowing, erection or dedication.

Jupiter and Venus then are like lesser-world analogues of higher-world principles, though in their interactions they cross to their complimentary principle. The way the three principal spheres on the tree of life, Kether, Chokmah and Binah (Crown, Wisdom and Understanding/realisation) are supernal spheres mirrored in incarnation by the spheres by Tiphareth, Chesed and Gvurah (brilliance/beauty, mercy and strength/destruction), the principles represented by the Sun and Moon find counterparts in Jupiter and Venus.

Because Venus embodies in the physical world the primordial magnetic, it has the power to thoroughly cleanse by drawing in spiritual light. Then, the magnifying power of Jupiter commends the cleansed thing to the spirit world, it raises the vibration by bridging the gap between the physical and the spiritual, between the low and the high. The combination of Venus and Jupiter is an act of hierogamy in which the worlds are brought closer together. It is like the neopagan practice of casting a circle in that the circle is held to exist simultanaeously in all worlds.

Venus cleanses by drawing down spiritual light which drives away spiritual dross or stagnating energy. Jupiter then follows up on this cleansing by creating a degree of imperviousness to that dross or stagnation. The two together are like cleaning a piece of furniture and then applying a layer of wipe-clean varnish.

In the incarnated world, those original principles, the primordial yang and yin, called the electric and magnetic principles in Bardonian terminology, are represented in different ways. The incarnated electric forces are the resplendent fire (Mars) and lofty air/wind (Uranus), while the incarnated magnetic forces are the abyssal water (Neptune) and the barren earth (Saturn). Jupiter and Venus stand between these four.

The four elements are like a kaleidoscopic fracturing of the original principles. As yang and yin are two faces of the one spirit, so are the two elements of each polarity a fracturing of the original principles. As Yang is incarnated it fractures into Yang of Yang, or fire, and Yin of Yang, or air. Likewise as Yin is incarnated it fractures into Yang of Yin, or water, and Yin of Yin, or earth. This is why fire is the most energetic of the elements and earth is the densest.

Because Jupiter and Venus best represent in an incarnated sense the discarnate Yang and Yin, they less than any other force least demonstrate this fracturing of energy. As the ember burns and churns out smoke, there is a moment of transition at which fire becomes air. This is Jupiter, and so it is both fire and air. As stirred water settles and the sediment sinks, or else as water freezes and becomes ice, there is also a moment of transition in which the flowing of water becomes the hibernating earth. This is Venus. Venus is dissolution and Jupiter confirmation or erection.

In this way, a purification and hallowing by application of the electric and magnetic mediators (the terms I use to describe Jupiter and Venus respectively) is a consecration by all the elements. Furthermore, the status of Jupiter and Venus as the greater and lesser benefics implies into the working a useful beneficence.

As you said we can only go by our own understanding, so too do I realise that these are only my meditations upon the elements and their interactions, and so their catholicity is in nowise assumed.
    This is fascinating SK, glad you saved it,lb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

modwiz (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Ah, different paradigms we experience, then. No worries, I am safely tucked inside my dome. My experience says, something may not enter unless invited, therefore I monitor my level of invitation. Self awareness necessitates the examination of the desirable and undesirable alike, otherwise the door is left wide open.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Ah, different paradigms we experience, then. No worries, I am safely tucked inside my dome. My experience says, something may not enter unless invited, therefore I monitor my level of invitation. Self awareness necessitates the examination of the desirable and undesirable alike, otherwise the door is left wide open.
    I see poetry hour has begun.

Great post and language.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    and when you sit in a tent and decide to open the mind.
    how far are you willing to go?

you wanna see fairy lights and all things bright?

smoking the pipe may open your eye.
    then you realize all things all things are not as they seem.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    and when you sit in a tent and decide to open the mind.
    how far are you willing to go?

you wanna see fairy lights and all things bright?

smoking the pipe may open your eye.
    then you realize all things all things are not as they seem.
    Smoke and mirrors to the undiscerning, perhaps.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    It is not a paucity of divinity that leaves a person divided, rather it is the closing that occurs when one thinks one knows.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond
    Hi PL, would you be able to explain the generation of a protective dome? thx lb

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Smoke and mirrors to the undiscerning, perhaps.
    i am sick to death of saying i know nothing.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    i am sick to death of saying i know nothing.
    Shut your mouth, would be the easiest answer.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Shut your mouth, would be the easiest answer.
    ok thank you.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    For entities to attach, they must have something to attach to. Are you paying attention?
    Agreed - and deserves attention and an honest look at oneself.

. . . . now take the damn garbage out! Sorry, but your wife sent that message to me via telepathy - or - did I read her mind, hmm. Either way, perform the task s'il vous plait.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 31st January 2014 at 21:43.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Agreed - and deserves attention and an honest look at oneself.

. . . . now take the damn garbage out! Sorry, but your wife sent that message to me via telepathy.
    It is a fortunate circumstance, that while the physical garbage is wanting attention, the mental garbage is scarcely allowed to accumulate, as that could be worse, much worse. It is something to behold, the communication that happens (redneck style) at my house, nothing held back, therefore no explosions necessary.

Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout....
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 31st January 2014 at 21:44.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    now the purpose of this tent is?
    to teach,give hints or to to self discover?