Page 14 of 402 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post
    Rad,

What in your opinion would be the single most powerful method or object to help lucid dreams develop or conscious dreaming please?

I only ever seem to be semi lucid these days, almost there like i have done many years ago but it seems i am not able to do it so well now? Bloody Saturn and moon dwelling aholes most likely...

Thanks brown one :-)

Mark
    Single most powerful...? Not sure I can answer from that perspective but, hopefully I can be of some help.
    I lucid dream as I need to. Need to do so depends on what is happening in a dream.

Lucid dreaming developed naturally for me. It began when I broke the cycle of a recurring bad dream that would awaken me from sleep. It was always me on some remote, towering precipice just there with no path down. How I got there was never part of the dream. I would find my self, complete with vertigo from the height, just clinging for dear life. This terror always ended with me waking up. This would occur until the breakthrough.....

I began having fairly regular flying dreams. They began with rudimentary skills often proceeding from a sense of weightlessness and lower gravity pull. Over time I could just fly, Like Neo. LOL

One night, during an unpleasant depositing upon a precipice, my usual horror ended quickly. I remembered I could fly. I flew off the precipice and have never been troubled by this dream again.

This has led to me becoming lucid during some other frustrating dream scenes and making use of the "laws of physics" that seem to apply in my dream state. Pulling together broken plates, cleaning rooms with the wave of a hand of intent of a thought. Very much like a Harry Potter scenario.

What technique did I use? Having a gentle desire with no time frame but, a playful spirit.
    Last edited by modwiz, 31st January 2014 at 19:28.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Frances (31st January 2014), Mark (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

which direction is this group thinktank taking?
    It remains to be seen.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Mark (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 1inmany View Post
    《peeking in》Is there room for 1(inmany) more in this here tent? I just want to slide over into the corner over here and listen. I promise not to ask a million questions. Okay, I really don't

Oh, hell, I'll believe that when I see it.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), Mark (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    We can make adrenaline and even have adrenaline 'junkies'. I wonder if the Reptoids can make adrenaline?

is that not the energy that they are suppose to feed on?
    sexual,violent,hatred,egoistic,jealousy,argumentat ive ,controlling?

lets call it Loosh!
    I don't know what the Reptoid diet is. Simon Parkes might. Terrified children seem to be part of some sort of ritualistic food rite. (Adrenaline hint) If we call it loosh, and the term fits well enough here, then it is the denizens of the loosh 'ecosystem who are the consumers of this chemical-energetic output.

I would seem the Reptoids consume more substantial material food. As a basic diet?

is that not the energy that they are suppose to feed on?
    sexual,violent,hatred,egoistic,jealousy,argumentat ive ,controlling?
    Sexual energy is not a default loosh producer. Lust, and behaviors associated with this possession, are where the loosh is generated. Matter of factly, within all of these emotions/conditions is fear as the basis or catalyst. Fear is the great adrenaline trigger and loosh producer.

Loosh and fear. If fear were fire, loosh would be smoke. Better, more concise, analogies would involve more typing and some 'pulling'.
    Last edited by modwiz, 31st January 2014 at 20:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Mark (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    I would posit that even lust itself is not the loosh producer, per se, so much as loosh is produces any time an emotive quality takes control and becomes an addictive behavior. There are distinctions, of course, depending on what definition one ascribes to the word. In the sense I would intend for this statement, would entail purely physical attraction. I love my wife, I lust her too, we are both happy with this arrangement. Were I to give in to the abstract feeling of lust, and go chasing every potential candidate for that feeling, I might be happy but my wife would see it quickly become the end of me. A jealous streak, she has.

The point is, it isn't a question of feelings, in my view, but a question of self control, that leads one to the production of the energetic foods of those undesired constructs that would feed upon it. One might take that into the definition of lust itself, as a given, and that's fine but not what I mean. Any good thing can be taken to some extreme, and bring about the nasty juju.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I would posit that even lust itself is not the loosh producer, per se, so much as loosh is produces any time an emotive quality takes control and becomes an addictive behavior. There are distinctions, of course, depending on what definition one ascribes to the word. In the sense I would intend for this statement, would entail purely physical attraction. I love my wife, I lust her too, we are both happy with this arrangement. Were I to give in to the abstract feeling of lust, and go chasing every potential candidate for that feeling, I might be happy but my wife would see it quickly become the end of me. A jealous streak, she has.

The point is, it isn't a question of feelings, in my view, but a question of self control, that leads one to the production of the energetic foods of those undesired constructs that would feed upon it. One might take that into the definition of lust itself, as a given, and that's fine but not what I mean. Any good thing can be taken to some extreme, and bring about the nasty juju.
    I agree totally and only the poverty of my phrasing did not convey that sufficiently. Your spousal scenario was a great example and complimented my own post-post thought. How, without some of the baggage that can ride with lust, often after the fact, shame is to play some part. In a clean lust, as you mentioned, one can access many delicious aspects of ones being. Accessing our noble animal nature is a real treat. Still, one makes this journey 'safely' when there will be no second guessing about behavior. Some peril being an excellent focusing tool.

I spoke of lust and the often attendent qualities that ride along when lust chooses a path that is not clear. I speak of being secretive, furtive, fearful of discovery.

Lust was a good one to highlight, PL. Human sexuality is bound to so much of our dysfunction. Even "moral" sex.

This subject could have me typing for hours. Except, I don't do that sort of thing.
    Too bad. There is a mother lode here. Pardon my idiom.
    Last edited by modwiz, 31st January 2014 at 20:33.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    and after his worldly encounters .

did Parcival return home?

are you not fragment seeking any tool for knowledge and power to return home.

only the more you seek the further you go from the truth?
    Last edited by ronin, 31st January 2014 at 20:33.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    or are we speaking truth from within.
    the khundilini that takes years to experience?
    that is a natuaral state of being and cannot be forced.

but some groups use the serpent and the two pillars to try to control this free knowledge .

a natural being cannot be bought,taught the way of the truth.

it comes naturally.

i need not pray to a golden lamb,a pentagon or the pretty candles and their smells,.
    the bells that i hear are lovely to bear.

the love that i long for.
    no one can teach.
    it is for oneself our ultimate reach.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    and after his worldly encounters .

did Parcival return home?

are you not fragment seeking any tool for knowledge and power to return home.

only the more you seek the further you go from the truth?
    Further from truth? I see that as a perspective. Walking away confirms the sincerity of the return.

My home is where I am and doing my work. I love Gaia and Her many beauties. There is a deep partnership to be had with our planetary animal Mother. When working with Her, you know you are home. For this now.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Indeed. Even the animal fear has its place as a safety mechanism, but in rumination or obsession becomes a form of possession, either more or less subtle. So much of what is good and desirable in this creaturehood we all partake of has bee turned and twisted by religiosity to mean other than what creator intended for us. We all have our experience of "demons" and what pulls me from the path is not the same as what would pull you. For you, in all your wisdom, have your weakness, and I have my weaknesses as well.

My own approach, being one to balance, has been to make sure if I work hard, I play just as hard, and if I play hard the the corresponding work is to be done. I am not at all opposed to drunken revelry, so long as it is not the goal but fellowship is. Angels still abound in my space as the consciousness gets blurred by drink, but this statment is also subtly illustrative of why such behavior would be anathema to me in public. In the safe spaces of my home, and that of my friends and family, the guard can be let down.

I only use this example, as I know it is one you have experienced the converse, and can speak to that. That which I consider to be my weakness is closer instead to the previous example, that being lust. As much as it is a boon to me and my spouse, I was married once before, in my early-mid 20s, and while she had the experience of physical infidelity, it was preceded by my own mental/emotional infidelity.

Meditation is a wonderful thing, I had a handle on the part I had played in that vivid learning experience in a matter of months, but that was not sufficient for me to avoid the "karma" of the next really major relationship I had which had the circumstance of the other shutting off the physical side of the relationship while I was still very much interested, giving me a direct insight into what I had put my poor exwife through.

Nowadays, the closest thing we have to a marital issue is my natural state of being aloof to mundane chores needing attention, and my ability to not realize when the garbage needs to be emptied, while I am perfectly willing to take it out if it is brought to my attention. I am wandering here, so I will stop.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), modwiz (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks

i need not pray to a golden lamb,a pentagon or the pretty candles and their smells,.
    Not good prayer targets in my estimation.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (31st January 2014), BabaRa (31st January 2014), Calabash (1st February 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Nowadays, the closest thing we have to a marital issue is my natural state of being aloof to mundane chores needing attention, and my ability to not realize when the garbage needs to be emptied, while I am perfectly willing to take it out if it is brought to my attention. I am wandering here, so I will stop.
    Men and women have differing timetables around chores. Especially the ones they don't do. They, is either gender in this case.

Maybe.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (31st January 2014), Moonlight (31st January 2014), PurpleLama (31st January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    meditation and lucid dreaming is and can be a wonderful thing.
    but please be careful as portals can open that can attract entities to attach to you.
    the further you go down the rabbit hole the darker it gets.

then you are given a choice.

am i still on the same page?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (31st January 2014), Spiral (1st February 2014)

Thanks
    Another way to say, as blissful as could be imagined, for me, that is. My wife is very patient, until she isn't. When she isn't, it is by no means undeserved by me. She is Sagittarius and I am Gemini, her moon is Pisces and mine is Aries. We balance very well, and when we don't she knocks me on the head, then we do.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    meditation and lucid dreaming is and can be a wonderful thing.
    but please be careful as portals can open that can attract entities to attach to you.
    the further you go down the rabbit hole the darker it gets.

then you are given a choice.

am i still on the same page?
    For entities to attach, they must have something to attach to. Are you paying attention?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post: