Page 104 of 402 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Eelco
    Yes, but they'll have to wait just a bit more.

With love
    Eelco

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (3rd March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    So, we talk about ET and secret guvmint and sometimes they mix together. Here is an article, the 13th in a series, about Deep States and ET involvement. This writer is a regular at VT. His articles are always a unique read, at a minimum.

Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back”

Unsubstantiated rumors have been seeping out of deep contacts inside Russian Space Command the last few weeks that not only does the new Putin’s Russia have a well developed Secret Space war Program.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03...got-your-back/
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (3rd March 2014), Calz (3rd March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), jsb_swampfox (3rd March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014)

Thanks
    It interesting to note/remember that Cayce said that Russia would emerge to be a light to the world. He did say it would not be a Soviet Russia but, one that would emerge from the ashes of that regime. This world is still run by warlords. Until that changes it does seem some warlords see that war is a bad way of doing business, unless war is a business. For the USA, this is very much the case. If benevolent ET's were to pick a state strong enough but, not warlike, the current incarnation of Russia would seem to be a candidate.

Putin as a thug is a MSM product and caricature of a resolute man. No halos.

The inept management of regime change in the Ukraine is there for the world to see. The leaders of the free world are lying, two-faced hypocrites. Clowns and buffoons too. Since perception is everything, everything is changing rapidly.

This rare moment of political comment in the tent did have Cayce as a lead in.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd March 2014 at 21:38.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (4th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Calz (4th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), Highland1 (3rd March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Playdo (5th March 2014), PurpleLama (3rd March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It interesting to note/remember that Cayce said that Russia would emerge to be a light to the world. He did say it would not be a Soviet Russia but, one that would emerge from the ashes of that regime. This world is still run by warlords. Until that changes it does seem some warlords see that war is a bad way of doing business, unless war is a business. For the USA, this is very much the case. If benevolent ET's were to pick a state strong enough but, not warlike, the current incarnation of Russia would seem to be a candidate.

The inept management of regime change in the Ukraine is there for the world to see. The leaders of the free world are lying, two-faced hypocrites. Clowns and buffoons too. Since perception is everything, everything is changing rapidly.

This rare moment of political comment in the tent did have Cayce as a lead in.
    two things i remember from many years ago.
    i cannot remember the source.
    but they stuck in my mind..

1.beware of the yellow peril!
    i took this as to be china.

2.russia will be the nation who brings peace to the earth!

doe,s something really bad have to happen to make a change to the world!or for people to wake up.
    or something bad happens and the ptb say oh shi t what did we just do?

do et have the nerve to help our goverments but not show themselves to the masses?if so then i would question their agenda!

this last week i have had a heavy feeling as if something is not right and this may have reflected on this forum(no excuses).
    then i noticed that not a single chemtrail was in the sky in the uk for the last four days.
    more of a calm before he storm feeling.
    but also it needs to be feeling.

hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by ronin, 3rd March 2014 at 22:55.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Calz (4th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (3rd March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I once remember Alex Collier stating that if ET had to choose a race to Disclose it would probably be Japan. Russia would be second choice IMO. Sometimes i wonder if ET lives in Syberia. A great place to land, hide out and then mobilize into the cities.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

1inMany (4th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Calz (4th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014)

Thanks
    Gonna zip the tent closed a Lil, getting a bit drafty and im gonna hit the hay. Goodnite All. As I take a long a pull from my pipe.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

1inMany (4th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (4th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Calz (4th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Sooz (4th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (4th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), Sooz (4th March 2014)

Eelco

With Love
    Eelco

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (4th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (4th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (4th March 2014)

Eelco
    Hi,

I hope its all right to stay in the tent talking about this instead of starting my own thread.
    Most of the retreat experience is still very difficult to integrate in a consice and congruent manner so easy firelit conversations enjoing a smoke every now and then feels more comfortable..

Lets start with the exercise..
    Instructions are very basic and simple.
    start each meditation round with 3 mindfull prostrations.
    Keep your attention in your hands and acknowledge each movement they make 3 times.
    SO when you start sitting on your knees with your hands on your thighs you would turn your hands on the side and silently acknowledge turning turning turning. then raising raisin raising as the hand moves to the chest. then touchin touching touching as your thumb meets your chest.

This will take about 5 to 15 minutes.. And is a great way to focus the mind and get a feel for synchronising movement and the knowing of the movement.

Then do a basic walking meditation. start easy.. when lifting the right foot acknowledge lifting. when moving forward acknowledge moving and when stepping on the floor acknowledge putting. again try to synchronize so dont think moving before you started to move or after you stopped. extending the word mooooooviiiing for the entire duration of the moving phase....

Then sitting and acknowledge rising as the abdomen rises on the in breath and falling as the abdomen slowly relaxes back on the out breath..

This is actaully all you do. with slight variations and adding a few more steps along the way in walking an sitting practise.
    The first day start with prostrations, 10 minutes walking and 10 minutes sitting. take a 15 to 20 minute break and do it again.
    Breakfast at 6:30 and lunch at 11.
    The day starts at 4 AM and ends at 22 PM.
    During the day you are saked to perform one household task which will not take up more than an hour and you have one 20 to 30 minute converstation with the meditation teacher.

each day 5 minutes get added up to 60 minutes walking and sitting for a round.
    at 50 minutes you're not to go to bed until 23 PM at 55 not until 24 pm.
    at 60 you get you're instruction for 24 hours of determination with the focus of seeing the 3 characteristics, after that the same with the focus on the experience of the arising and passing away of phenomena. the the last time with the focus on experiencing the state of meditation without awarenes of outside phenomena in increasing amount of time..

During these determination days you are not to leave your room or shower. breakfast and lunch are brought to you.
    The last day after the determenation is still practise, but more easy, you get to set your own times for walking/sitting and can take long breaks. This was where I stuffed my pipe and went for a long walk through the ancient pine forrest nearby..

This is for the basic course.. any subsequent retreats will only be 10 days instead of 15. skipping the first determination day. as that is supposed to be a state of understanding that is now opend up never to close again. KNowledge of the 3 characteristics...

WIth Love
    Eelco

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (5th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Frances (4th March 2014), modwiz (4th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (4th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (4th March 2014)

Thanks
    The recent kerfuffle in the Ukraine has taken some focus out of the tent, which is a good thing for flow. Having Whitefeather and Eelco showing up is an energy booster.

I have also been following the Courtney Brown stream because the implications postings have had so much to offer. RV does not even come into consideration for me with the implications. The parts focusing on sovereignty and know thyself are powerful and understanding their implications is the world changing event.

How ones' spiritual/energetic 'stance' is configured plays a key part of stepping into our power. Power needed to effect the change we want to see. How do the myriad concepts of 'change we want to see' find enough common agreement to form a consensus reality? I think a very focused discussion of the future is in order to produce the level of coherence needed to create something of utility and not a mish mash of compromised utopian ideals. A future based on sound societal 'ecology' and structure and not wish lists.

Of course the conversation can be bypassed if one is content to enter a future composed by others. It could work out.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (5th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (5th March 2014), eaglespirit (5th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), Highland1 (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)

Eelco
    So good to not know yet what is happening in the ukraine..
    Its comming in from bits and pieces i pick up, now that i'm back from the laboratory conditions of a retreat setting.

The transition phase is still very much in process, but i am feeling more and more grounded in the sensory overload of every day life, which I must say is a relief.
    What seems to make it difficult to translate my "insights" to words is the fact thet words are as they say inadequate to convey the insights you get from a mind that operates from moment to moment.

The wisdom that arises for example is no larger then say.......
    Wel lats say there are 4 basic meditation positions.
    you could be walking, sitting, lying down or standing...
    At this moment in which of these 4 positions are you?

The wisdom I found in knowing that you are sitting is effortless. As you would agree. everyone KNOWS in which position they are and yet the simple acknowledgement of that fact in a moment holds all that is true at that moment. The next where you find your mind wandered off to thought. The simple act of acknowledging "thinking" is equally profound and true.

Of course there are truths I found that sort of trancend the moment to moment awareness.. However they are only TRUTH at the moment of seeing it in the NOW.

NOW is another concept I found that as a word in my experience is made to be some fixed eternal state or thing. It really isnt. even though there is nothing that does not truly exist outside NOW. It is ever changing(impermanent), Unsatisfactory and not Self... This is a really painful truth to realize from moment to moment awareness. Because it leaves the mind in total turmoil and the body awareness in pain. SO much so that I held on to an image of my wife in labour. who after hours of contractions found small very silent almost pure moments between the pain of one contraction to the next...

Of course when I told my meditation teacher that , he replied with a story about how he was asked whether he knew what was more painfull. Labour or a kick in the nuts. He didn't but the guy that asked him said he thought it had to be a kick in the nuts, because nobody wanted to do that twice...
    Very liberating, because if in retrospect he would have acknowledged my experience as that, my mind would have sort of elevated pain as a tool. Missing every moment for the duration of my stay..

Anyway thats enough for now.
    With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Eelco, 5th March 2014 at 09:03.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (5th March 2014), Altaira (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (5th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    There is much to comment upon in your post Eelco, but for now I would just like to say that a kick in the nuts doesn't last 45 hours . . . .

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

1inMany (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (5th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The recent kerfuffle in the Ukraine has taken some focus out of the tent, which is a good thing for flow. Having Whitefeather and Eelco showing up is an energy booster.

I have also been following the Courtney Brown stream because the implications postings have had so much to offer. RV does not even come into consideration for me with the implications. The parts focusing on sovereignty and know thyself are powerful and understanding their implications is the world changing event.

How ones' spiritual/energetic 'stance' is configured plays a key part of stepping into our power. Power needed to effect the change we want to see. How do the myriad concepts of 'change we want to see' find enough common agreement to form a consensus reality? I think a very focused discussion of the future is in order to produce the level of coherence needed to create something of utility and not a mish mash of compromised utopian ideals. A future based on sound societal 'ecology' and structure and not wish lists.

Of course the conversation can be bypassed if one is content to enter a future composed by others. It could work out.
    I feel transportation should be sound ecologically...and I believe Carr's OTC-X1 could be brought online in very little time.
    The OTC actually has a personality and is living and communes with us...and this should be the case with all that we interact with...energy for the home, etc., etc.

The "conscious connection" workings behind this would quickly evolve into every facet of our lives and become a living musical rhythm with all of our surroundings and one another.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Useful Post:

1inMany (5th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    There is much to comment upon in your post Eelco, but for now I would just like to say that a kick in the nuts doesn't last 45 hours . . . .
    Nope I didn't say I agreed did I. Going through 2 weeks of sitting cross legged burmese style though had me in pure spots of silence through acknowledging pain from moment to moment. Seeing moments of silence between the awareness of pain. Thats where the memorie of Viola in her labour hit me. where she would at points during the night close her eyes and would radiate pure peace and silence in between contractions...

I am certain she remembers it differently though...

That said another insight hit me. As I shared before the one I used to call my soulmate died newyears eve 20 years ago. All these years in my mind she was up there in some idalised untouchable soulmate that could never do any wrong.(she's dead so that image never changed)
    At this point I realized how I had been holding on to an ideal painful image of lost love. Instead of loving the one I'm with..
    Over the next few hours many memories arose and passed of my soulmate. They were less and less hard to watch, acknowledge and in the end could come up without more than the feeling of a pleasant memorie without all the crap of my own devices...

With Love
    Eelco

edit: I will get to the fun and more painless parts also... They were there..
    Last edited by Eelco, 5th March 2014 at 14:09.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

1inMany (7th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), eaglespirit (5th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)

Thanks
    Ukraine - If i may interject, not sure if this was discussed in the tent, and should i discus this here?. Do i really wanna open up a can of worms. Anywho - Here goes. There is always a reason for war, isnt there? I found it. And A Good read here.
    Sorry if it was posted.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03...ankster-thumb/

As usual this Rothschild-led bankster putsch is all about resources. Ukraine lies in a highly strategic geographic location, fronting both the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. Ukraine is the bread basket of the Eastern Hemisphere. In 2011 it was the world’s 3rd largest grain exporter. It ranks in the top 10 countries in the world for sought-after farmland. (I smell Monsanto )

Ukraine has the 2nd largest military in Europe after Russia and the NATO Rothschild tool would love nothing better than to run out the Russian Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol – a symbol of Russian naval power since the 18th century.

Ukraine has vast natural gas deposits, an advanced industrial base and is a highly strategic crossroads for oil & gas pipelines connecting Four Horsemen Caspian Sea energy fields with European consumers. In 2009 a dispute between Putin and Tymoshenko over Russia’s trans-Ukrainian gas supplies caused a huge spike in gas prices in Europe.

In October 2013 the IMF met with Ukrainian officials to discuss the country’s alleged “budget crisis”. The bankster enforcer arm demanded that Ukraine double consumer prices for natural gas and electricity, devalue its currency, slash state funding for schools and the elderly, and lift a ban on the sale of its rich farmland to foreigners. In return for this Ukraine was promised a measly $4 billion.

Yanukovych told the IMF to take a hike and Russia soon stepped in promising cheaper energy and stating it would buy $15 billion in Ukrainian bonds. Yanukovych was now on the bankster hit list, and the rest is history.

Russia has responded to the Ukrainian coup by sending troops into the Crimea to protect its mostly Russian-speaking population and the Black Sea Fleet. It was here 160 years ago where Catherine the Great launched a major campaign to seize the Crimea from Ottoman sultans.

During WWII ethnic Tatars in Crimea collaborated with Hitler in seizing the region briefly, before Stalin routed them and expelled the Tatar separatists. Many have since returned.

As this drama unfolds, look for the banksters’ Western media tool to make up some “humanitarian crisis” involving the Tatars. There will be more trouble in Crimea.

But the Russians have responded swiftly, as has the alternative media. It ain’t like the good old days, where bankster coups went unquestioned and unnoticed. The Ukrainian people will not stand for these fascists for long either. They saw the empty promises brought forth by the last bankster “event”- the Orange Revolution. They have experience in the field.

The demonic City of London Illuminati banksters may have unlimited time and money. But the people are awakening. The human spirit has unlimited potential. We are much closer to the beginning of this story than to the end.
    Last edited by Mars Planitia, 5th March 2014 at 14:26.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

1inMany (7th March 2014), BabaRa (5th March 2014), Calabash (5th March 2014), Calz (6th March 2014), Cearna (7th March 2014), Curt (6th March 2014), eaglespirit (5th March 2014), Frances (6th March 2014), modwiz (5th March 2014), Moonlight (8th March 2014), PurpleLama (5th March 2014)