Thread: Leaving The World Of Fear Behind

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts

Cool Leaving The World Of Fear Behind

Leaving The World Of Fear Behind

Living as we do, in a world filled with energies that transmit fears on a global scale, into each and every one of us, it becomes vital to become aware of these fears on an individual basis and having done so to let them go, in their entirety.

The process to do this has often been explained by so called experts to be made to be as complicated as possible. What amazes us Above, is that no one is questioning the validity of the ideas and so called teachings. By not questioning anything is to allow fears to come into us, sometimes from within us, and also from the world around us. Without knowing why, what, where or when, we have been made to be somewhat unbalanced.

These fears could be those that are shed by other more aware souls, who have realised that living in any fear whatsoever, is a fools game, and have refused to do so. Once they have realised the relevant fear and have truly let go of it and given it up to there Higher Self, to take care of it, it is no longer there's to be concerned with any longer.

Fear is a state of being we let grow within us, and there is no clear reason why humans allow themselves to entertain fears at all. The natural planet earth is not a place of terror, nor are fears naturally created here on earth, so where then, does fear come from, we wonder??? It has become clear to us that fears are produced by semi alive beings (Demons) that have no souls at all nor a spirit, and from those who are having their 1st life here on earth. They are also produced any time we are not in harmony with our highest higher self.

Fear comes at us unbidden, as a wave of energy and if one is compatible with this energy it will find its rest in one, as if it belongs there. Meaning that if we attract fear into us us by having fear in the 1st place we will build fear in us, the more we attract it. By working on the fear and handing it over to our Higher selves, it makes it easier for those who are not as skilled at awareness to become much more aware. Thus we help each other on their journey to wholeness to.

So the solution to living without fear becomes obvious, and that is be honest to ourselves about what we feel, never letting ourselves becoming asleep or self anaesthetised to our emotions and
    who and what we are, blocking truth of our selves from within us, and handing our selves over to our higher selves in every act we live, and doing this without any fears or anxieties whatsoever.

It is known, that our entire beingness is vibrating and pulsing with vital energies, thus we are producing an energy field that is larger than our Auras, and this is vibrating into the universe around us, affecting many trillions of souls throughout the Cosmos. These energies that we, here have to live with are unknown to others, as they have not yet come here to begin there final journey home, and being as they are unaware of the emotional nature of Humanity here on Earth, we here are a conundrum to them, so when we add the debilitating reality of fear to the energetic mix of our auras, the shared experience to those still to come here is overwhelming to them. In other words, we can disrupt another beings life journey by imposing fear into them as well.

For in truth this homeworld is only for those who have have come here, to go home to where they have come from, (Eternity).

A message of hope from The Archangel Michael.
    Last edited by Wolf Khan, 17th January 2014 at 01:35.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (17th January 2014), Cearna (17th January 2014), Church (17th January 2014), Frances (17th January 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), ronin (26th January 2014), Spiral (17th January 2014), Tonz (17th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Great sharing. Thanks Wolf Khan.

I'm working on it. I must say it gets easier with age - as one looks back on all the decades of worry(fear), that in retrospect one realizes was wasted energy, as most of the worries didn't materialize or we were able to get through just fine.

I remember a German movie some years back "Far Away So Close". About an angel that was trying to help humanity and the angel couldn't understand our fears and problems. Then at some point the angel gets an opportunity to be in a human body. Ah Ha! then the recognition of the desires, emotions of the human body. I believe the angel became an alcoholic for a while. Can't remember how the movie ends, but you get my point.

Things often look easier when you're not in the situation.

I'm not saying we shouldn't continue to understand our emotions, and how they are being played by those in power.

Life will always have peaks and valleys, our goal (IMO) is to learn to go through both the ups and downs in a straight line.

Conversely, the PTB, also understand this, so their goal is to pull us up to the peaks and drop us back down into the valleys over and over. I believe many of us are beginning to understand this and have become less susceptible to responding to all the drama.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 17th January 2014 at 17:12.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th January 2014), Ria (17th March 2014), ronin (26th January 2014), Tonz (17th January 2014), Wolf Khan (17th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    The fear of risking open-ness as many of us has done now on TOT is something really difficult to do, having done so is a great relief, and many time brings great friendship by doing so. I've had many a moment of fear and trepidation of coming back to write something else after having upset others, by something I have written. It has happened to me so often, that I hesitate greatly, each time that I now fight the fear of retribution for something I might write. It's hard, to fight those fears, it's hard to tell people something, that they will probably fear, but I still go on and put that one more thing up, sometimes I still wait in fear as I wait to see, if once again I have stepped on one too many toes. It's something we all have in common, not the same fears, but fears are what we do to ourselves, and as long as we have them it leads often to closing yourself off from so much that is out there, that is so good and that is why Archangel Michael keeps coming to visit and help scare the living daylights out of some - not the most wondrous of jobs and not well paid, but done with love.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (17th March 2014), ronin (26th January 2014), Wolf Khan (21st January 2014)