Thread: What happened to the Ark of the Covenant?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

What happened to the Ark of the Covenant?

Where is the Ark's final resting place ? Image Credit: PD - BRBurton

A recently translated Hebrew text has offered a tantalizing new reference to several ancient treasures.

The text, known as the "Treatise of the Vessels", appears to describe what happened to a number of ancient treasures from King Solomon's temple including the fabled Ark of the Covenant, the biblical chest said to contain the original stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments were inscribed.

Far from providing a precise map to its whereabouts however the text speaks of the Ark rather cryptically, claiming that the exact location "shall not be revealed until the day of the coming of the Messiah son of David."

Having been brought to mainstream attention thanks to movies such as Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Ark of the Covenant remains one of the most highly sought-after and enigmatic artifacts in history. Believed to have been moved from King Solomon's Temple before it was destroyed by the Babylonians in 597 BC, the Ark's final resting place has puzzled historians for centuries.

Over the years several locations have been linked to the Ark including Chartres Cathedral and Rennes-le-Château in France, Mount Nebo near Jerusalem and even a cave in the Dumghe mountains of South Africa, but to date the location of the Ark itself, if indeed it still exists, remains undiscovered.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...f-the-covenant
    Full Story: http://www.livescience.com/42398-ark...brew-text.html

peace...
    skywizard

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

777 (10th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), jimmer (17th January 2014), Mark (10th January 2014), modwiz (9th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I am going to write what I have learned from several books in my own words rather than quote directly from the named authors, because anyone interested is free to read the many books they have published, for all the details which they provide. In case you wonder how this relates to The Ark, the Welsh researchers think they have found its location in Wales along with 2 King Arthurs, Arthur's burial site and an ancient 1st alphabet of the Britons, previously unknown.

If we are to believe Laurence Gardner whose 'Bloodline of the Holy Grail' relies upon his access to many private papers throughout Europe including the Vatican library, The Ark was placed 2 seconds into the future by those who had access to its contents. The contents are not the 10 commandments as religions and the Old Testament have led us to believe but rather secret knowledge and the Tables of Testimony. The later is a physical copy of the Akashic Records of our Universe. That would mean it is a crystal containing these records.

According to Chris Thomas, in Wales, who is a very grounded and grounding individual whom I respect greatly, his hard-wired connection to the Akashic since birth has allowed him to verify the above information from Gardner. The reason The Ark is hidden being that gaining access to it by certain unscrupulous individuals would allow them to change the Akashic history of our Universe. Obviously this would lead to big problems. Chris Thomas' latest book is 'Synthesis'

It was a group of concerned individuals who organized themselves into the Knights Templar as a cover during the Crusade that, realizing the potential if it fell into the wrong hands, were able to recover the Ark from under the Temple. These knights were of the Gnostic branch and very likely descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene who are supposed to have formed what became known as Celtic Christianity. This was an non-corrupted version of Christianity conveyed directly to the native Celts and Druids from Jesus and Joseph of Aramathea (Jesus' brother John, not James) before the Roman invasion. It is also why the Cathars and all Celts were systematically wiped out by first the Romans and then the Anglo Saxons and Jutes. The later was a very bloody invasion of Celtic lands in Britain, not the peaceful settlements that history would have us believe.

Gardner suggests that The Ark is hidden two seconds into the future at Chartres Cathedral. But 2 researcher in Wales, Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have been researching the very first alphabet of the ancient Britons (Celts) which has allowed them to translate ancient stone carvings which the English declared unreadable. This falls in with the English attempt which was mostly successful to eradicate anything Celtic, including Celtic Christianity and language and ancient writing. Basically a destruction of human knowledge and awareness.

The Romans Catholic Church had a vested interest in control which was not found in the Druidic Celtic Christianity. The Druids did not stand between a person and his direct link to creator. Therefore in roman views they undermined authority.

The Anglo Saxons version of Christianity saw 'god' as the creator and would not tolerate the Celtic Christian connection to Earth as a soul and the creator of life on this planet. Eventually the Earthly link to the Sidhe and Fairie, who are very real energy workers adding to all of life, fell out of fashion as humanity degraded and lost the ability to see and hear those subtle energies. This is where the true Merlin, not the corrupted magician version, comes in as Earth's and Humanities' guardian, protector and energy worker for all of life. he has incarnated into human form throughout the ages to learn more of what it is to be human and to find the answer to why humanity has so degraded through loss of 3/4 of their soul in the physical body. i.e. the reason our soul had to be split into a physical quarter and a higher self three quarters.

This is a source for the Wison and Blackett research in which they have discovered a line of kings previously hidden by the English and the true burial site of King Arthur, along with a history of the battles fought by Arthur as king of the true Britons and Celtic Christianity. Also a connection to The Ark

Hard evidence:

Hard evidence in Wales for King Arthur and the research being done by these two men. A lot of information and evidence here for what vested interests have been hiding, ancient British alphabet . . .

http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...7&part=1&gen=5

Click onto the following link for the video telling this story: http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...1&part=1&gen=5

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have been studying important historical texts since 1977. They have identified two King Arthurs and physical evidence to support their claims. Their research has revealed a conspiracy to hide our heritage. Caxton started printing in London in 1474 and the English parliament immediately passed a law forbidding printing in Wales and you couldn't print anything in Wales until 1692 and by then the damage had been done. At one time, English teachers who knew no Welsh were put into Welsh schools in their hundreds, replacing their Welsh colleagues.

"Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have uncovered physical evidence of two King Arthurs. The latter day stories of King Arthur have pushed two very real Kings together into one mighty mythical character. Wilson and Blackett in their detective work have specified a dynasty of 80 British Kings, two of whom were called Arthur seperated by 6 generations. Once they had pin point St Peters Church (North East of Bridgend in South Wales) as the most likely resting place of King Arthur II, they bought the building and carried out an excavation. It's impossible to state they are wrong in their conclusions when you discover what was found during their excavation. Academia "Are you watching?". Anyone in academia who wishes to assist or be involved with Wilson & Blacketts research please get in touch with them."

Further to the information coming out of Wales about king Arthur, this is a guided tour of the site, the stones, and the alphabet among other things. It’s slow to get started but worth viewing. My one concern in one of their other videos is an attempt to link to the Jews which talks about the Ark of the Covenant being buried in Wales. I think this must be referring to the Emerald Tablet which are the Akashic copy, if I remember correctly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxN1EaNxx30 Artorius Rex Discovered - Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett – A Guided Tour

There is an article below this video at youtube.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZQBjvXKNvU

Some additional information :

Why are Wilson & Blackett's research and fieldwork not 'popular' with academics? We hear of the religious angle and the monarchist angle. It is also claimed that the Ark of the Covenant is buried in Wales. Serious attempts have been made to damage them and their house.

See the video: http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...8&part=1&gen=5

Attempts to discredit Wilson and Blackett dating back to the 1980s. Blackett is framed with his brother for theft at a party for which others had been arrested immediately after and taken to court at a court house in Cardiff built in a remote place for cases they didn't want publicity for!

See the video: http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...9&part=1&gen=5

They send a book to the Welsh Arts Council with pages glued together with spots of glue in 80 places to see if they really read the books they sent and accept a reading fee for. The book returned and they had proof the book hadn't been read but the reading fee had been accepted and deposited!

See the video: http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...0&part=1&gen=5

Thanks to Shammanseeker for first referencing the Wilson and Blackett material in the Celtic thread before the crash. It is true that Gardner twists the truth to suit his purposes. But Chris Thomas has verified some of his material and in fact he dedicates his last book to Gardner and Sitchin; not because he agrees but because they opened the subjects up to discussion and ultimately raised human awareness.
    Last edited by Herbert, 10th January 2014 at 16:56.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

777 (10th January 2014), jimmer (17th January 2014), Mark (10th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Sounds to me to be cabal fabrication, sorry herbert, I do not believe authors or books, as all is open to corruption and very little can be proven. Proof can be manufactured, as can lies.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

777 (10th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (17th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), skywizard (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Herbert is quite correct about Wilson & Blackett, the things they have found are very strange indeed and have lead to attempts on their lives by those who would have them silenced, the last attempt, a firebomb under Blacketts bed was covered up by the police. (Because they also show the illegitimate nature of the crown )

All their work is from actual historical documents of the kind that those in power would rather you not know about and actual archaeology, on real sites that mainstream archaeologists go out of their way to avoid, such as the real Camelot which is in Wales.

A German geophysicist actually surveyed the "hill" under which they claim the Arc is & mapped a large rectangle made of metal about the right size for the Arc !

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (10th January 2014), Frances (17th January 2014), Mark (10th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    Sounds to me to be cabal fabrication, sorry herbert, I do not believe authors or books, as all is open to corruption and very little can be proven. Proof can be manufactured, as can lies.
    There is more to this...much more.....Here is a starting point /cornerstone to start building from...
    Once you learn truth, all the untruths become blatantly obvious !
    Replace ignorance and racism with GRACEism !

I'm sure my wop wizard friend from NY knows all about Harlem and the black jews !

Here are some youtube tags to help you on your search...
    Jah (Belief),Rastafari Movement (Religion),Prophecy,Israelites,King David,Africa,Zion (Belief),Ethiopia (Country),Lion Of Judah,Haile Selassie I (Monarch),Kingdom of God,King Of Kings,Saints,Book of Daniel,Empire,Nebuchanezzer,Dream,World,*Rome,Pope ,NWO,New World Order,Babylon,Lion,Kings,MelekMediaHouse*.Wordpres s.com,#LOJSociety.org

Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rastafari, We the Black Jews: Ethiopian-Hebrew Lost Books

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Wbw_SS5No
    Last edited by crested-duck, 10th January 2014 at 10:48.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post:

777 (10th January 2014), Frances (17th January 2014), Mark (10th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Gardner suggests that The Ark is hidden two seconds into the future at Chartres Cathedral.
    Nice idea, but unless my understanding of the mechanics of time is incorrect, even if it were a full minute into the future, its subjective history would make it plainly visible to anyone 60 seconds behind it in the same continuum.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), Mark (10th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014)

Eelco
    Why not ask the person that took the picture of it in the first post?

(ahum) sorry bout that.

WIth Love
    Eelco

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014)

Eelco
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    Nice idea, but unless my understanding of the mechanics of time is incorrect, even if it were a full minute into the future, its subjective history would make it plainly visible to anyone 60 seconds behind it in the same continuum.
    Hmmm Actually the way I think about it, and even believe we discussed recently in a thread about time. (not the funny forum page I put up recently) has me convinced that if its possible you usually cross some dimensional boundary as well. This to ensure timelines don't break each other and create the space for multiple possibilities to play out side by side..

In which case putting something in the future would eradicate its existence in this dimension.

With Love
    Eelco

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), KosmicKat (11th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), shamanseeker (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I've heard it's in Ethiopia, Northern Ireland and Wales. I agree with Spiral about Wilson and Blackett. The Cabal have been trying to shut them up.

I wouldn't trust Gardner at all - he is reptilian bloodline and took (is he dead?) people for a ride. He claimed that the royal family were descended from King Solomon and King David and as such descendants of 'Jesus'. Israeli archaeologists, to their surprise, found no evidence whatsoever of King Solomon or the 'mighty kingdom' of King David in Israel and have come to the conclusion that they were Egyptian pharaohs. They couldn't find any evidence either of the 40 year sojourn of the Hebrews in the wildnerness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014), Spiral (18th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    First of all... the ark is NEVER SEEN UNCOVERED OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE....PERIOD ! I can give proof where it was last seen before vanishing, and the story of it being sold was told.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvw5RZoCW0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKfoqmqmocE

And here is King Salassie sitting on the throne of King David sitting next to that Ark of the Covenant.........
    So why do you suppose they call King Salassie of ETHIOPIA,the King of Kings, and he sits on the Real Original King David's Throne ? Remember Davey and Goliath...Hmmmm?
    http://

Why you all looking at me funny like that ...all I did was look at the world from a different perspective and fond out the hidden truth !
    http://

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), mojo (17th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    another interesting video.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th January 2014), modwiz (17th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Anyone planning to "reach inside" the ark had better beware of the fate of Uzzah.