Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sonia Poulton & David Icke bust up at TPV over Finances

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    The reason I asked whether anyone has come forward in support of Sonia's claims is that this is EXACTLY the kind of attack I would expect the "powers" to begin with once they see that someone is becoming a serious threat. But while one person might be "persuaded" to make a fuss, it takes 100% more effort to get just two people singing the same song unless there is some basis for it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    This was posted on SPs FB page https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton which is now unavailable There is a friends of Sonia Poulton FB page, but you have to be on FB to see it .....

Sonia Poulton

An immediate response to the TPV statement regarding my statement issued yesterday.

Who is the person writing this? There is no name and no accountability for these words.

I need to ascertain who is the author because only then will I be fully able to assess the validity of the statement - and how well informed the person truly is.

To be clear. I have not accused anyone of anything other than not being transparent. People still require that. TPV's silence has been damning.

To re-iterate: only a live interview with David Icke, Liz Roberts, and Sean ADL and myself will really reveal the truth.

Today, TPV had scheduled a live interview between David Icke and presenter Richie Allen. TPV announced they would be covering the issues of the last few days. TPV also said that Richie would be taking live calls from 3.30 to answer any questions.

None of this materialised. I knew it wouldn't. I don't believe that anyone at TPV can face a live audience in this matter.

Thus the poorly worded and inaccurate statement they have released - and yet, like the first appalling statement (which we now know was penned by David Icke himself) without anyone owning those words.

TPV be real. Stop hiding behind this corporate front. Let's take it to the people, let them decide who is telling the truth of the matter.

David, Sean, Liz - you know where I am. Let me know when you are ready to debate this matter fully to satisfy the needs of all those who desire a true and open media and all those who have contributed to what they believed would be one. How's tomorrow at 5pm? My old spot.

P.S. I am blocked from The People's Voice FB page. Would someone kindly post this for me, please?

P.P.S. I am aware that Richie Allen has made some libelous comments about me and I am handling them. The only thing I will say at this moment is he has to slur me because he is compromised by living with David Icke. Its the constant issue in the office. Ask any of the staff if they have the bottle to speak up.

I have no plans to enter into a slanging match but I will respond when people are trying to destroy my hard-earned reputation, of that you can be certain.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Fred Steeves

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Spiral (9th January 2014), The One (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, she has finally noticed that the man who talks of love is in fact full of hate.

He also inspires a lot of hate, thats why he is left alone to do what he does, its like the tabloid papers, fill people with angst, rage & hate, thats what perpetuates this paradigm & insures that those in power stay in power.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Church (9th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), KosmicKat (10th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Fred Steeves
    I don't know jack (you know what) about accounting, but here is the big financial release from TPV. Can anyone here interpret this for me/us? Would this settle the matter?
    http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financ...-january-2014/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Spiral (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I don't know jack (you know what) about accounting, but here is the big financial release from TPV. Can anyone here interpret this for me/us? Would this settle the matter?
    http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financ...-january-2014/
    Well, as the comments on there point out, without receipts this is total conjecture.

Anything less than bank statements, bills & receipts is not being open & truthful, it would have been better to have said nothing than to post such BS which will only fan the flames, anyone who has been self employed knows that if they went to the taxman with such baloney they would be in deep do-do

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), KosmicKat (10th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    BabaRa, I would not have expected this from you.

I find it very disrespectful, given all Icke has achieved to inform humanity at great cost to himself and his family.

Firstly - this video was posted in response to David's saying: He is as poor as a church mouse. It wasn't a commentary on his work.

Come on, do the math, if David is poor, then he has and is living a very lavish lifestyle. I'm not faulting his choice of lifestyle - it's his money - he get's to do what he wants with it. But, no pity from me on the "poor as a church mouse", and that's why I posted the video.

Secondly:'ve always been an Icke fan, and willingly contributed to his chosen lifestyle in exchange for what I felt he helped me understand; however, no matter how much a person has contributed towards the good - that does not give them carte blanche to do something that isn't right. Now I'm not saying he did something wrong, other than (if he can't readily produce figures of how money was spent) sloppy business practices.

IMO, this whole drama could be easily avoided. It seems all Sonia is asking for is TRANSPARENCY. Instead of David getting all pi**y that he's being questioned - just provide transparency. End of story.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 9th January 2014 at 18:09.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Spiral (9th January 2014), The One (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Fred Steeves
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Well, as the comments on there point out, without receipts this is total conjecture.

Anything less than bank statements, bills & receipts is not being open & truthful, it would have been better to have said nothing than to post such BS which will only fan the flames, anyone who has been self employed knows that if they went to the taxman with such baloney they would be in deep do-do
    So then, what the heck is he thinking? What's going on here? Enquiring minds want to know, and *will* know...

As Ricky Ricardo would say: "Lucy, you got some splainin to do!!!" (LOL)
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 9th January 2014 at 18:48.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), Spiral (9th January 2014), Wolf Khan (9th January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    Yep. Me too. It's sad, but the truth is, everyone, the moment people make a career out of waking people up, is the moment that they lose credibility. The masses are partially at fault here, too, for putting him on a pedestal.

Find the whistleblower inside of yourselves. David is no more special than anyone else.
    Here here.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Church (10th January 2014), Frances (9th January 2014), KosmicKat (10th January 2014), modwiz (9th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Whenever anyone starts a speech or begins a written article like this...REMEMBER - It's a lie, con job or sales trick.

No. 1 - She is not a director, owner of TPV. What money they received in donations or from investors pockets and how it was spent is none of her damn business.

She cleverly used this divisive topic to alarm past or future donors. Why?

I've never heard of this woman or watched her present. Reading what she wrote, it becomes obvious she is a bitter blooming idiot. All those words that convey absolutely nothing.

If her bitch is really about money, which it can't be, as she has an agenda....300,000GBP in US dollars is less than half a million.

It's Walk Around money for producers. ($493,502 USD would never even get you on the air in the US) and wouldn't buy you anything near what is needed to set up an electronic studio and all the computer equipment needed to function to get on air. You wouldn't believe the cost (union labor) here for microphones...as NO ONE EXCEPT A UNION MEMBER IS PERMITTED TO TOUCH THEM...at any time.
    Big, BIG FINES.

Costs for the bricks and mortar building the business is not even covered.

You'd have nothing left for the building, rent, forming a corporation, taxes, legal fees, electric bills, water, heat/air conditioning or any other fixed overhead expenses. There would be no money to pay wages.

I watched the video with David Icke. He is way too polite. He should have told her to bugger off American style.

Normal people do not behave like her. She is selfish and went nuclear without a hoot who she destroys.
    WOW...SHE HAS A LONG FUSE.
    Sparky: Is it wrong to ask for accountability???, as none has been provided, it makes me question anyone's credibility. I have seen Sonia Poulton's work (sadly I can't provide hard-copy of what it is). Every time our idols are attacked we all go ballistic. Look at the comments our membership is making, are we all idiots too, for anyone to say that of some-else is saying the same about us. Accountability is everything, not just about a corporation, we are accountable for our Spirits and how many people here on this forum genuinely are as accountable to themselves every day.

Make no mistake here, I am not supporting Sonia Poulton exclusively. There is a saying, Everyone lies and the lie is different at every level. To attack anyone in this climate needs to be done with clarity, an open consciousness and a balanced and harmonius attitude, or, all we do is become the thing we despise most in others and that is SHEEPLE.

I am not attacking anyone, simply making a point.
    Last edited by Wolf Khan, 24th January 2014 at 02:16.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Church (10th January 2014), Frances (10th January 2014), KosmicKat (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th January 2014), Cearna (10th January 2014), Frances (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014), Wolf Khan (10th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Cheer up you know what they say

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th January 2014), Frances (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Just to stand in David's corner for a while.
    I was one of the many people who watched the interview with Credo Mutwa, South African Zulu Shaman. The interview was full of love and mutual respect.
    It was also highly informative.

Credo Mutwa would not have given David the time of day or even opened up to him if David was not of good heart.
    Credo Mutwa would know this.
    Frances.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th January 2014), Cearna (11th January 2014), john parslow (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014), Tonz (10th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    Just to stand in David's corner for a while.
    I was one of the many people who watched the interview with Credo Mutwa, South African Zulu Shaman. The interview was full of love and mutual respect.
    It was also highly informative.

Credo Mutwa would not have given David the time of day or even opened up to him if David was not of good heart.
    Credo Mutwa would know this.
    Frances.

IMO, people who are truly evolved see the God spirit in everyone, love everyone and judge no one. I'm guessing Credo would have also done the same with Sonia.

Many here are not judging either Sonia or David, just asking for Truth. We all make errors along the path. Easy fix - admit and correct - or show no error was made.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th January 2014), Frances (10th January 2014), Spiral (10th January 2014), Wolf Khan (24th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    Sparky: Is it wrong to ask for accountability???
    No, it's not and I didn't ask for accountability. I just learned about TPV and Sonia. I was pointing out deception Sonia Pulton is expressing asking for transparency of a private corporation. She would know from her experience, a seasoned journalist of 20 years or more, she is not be entitled to this information unless she was a Director, Member of the Board or Stockholder. To take your question one step further, someone who donated their hard earned money to the cause would believe they are entitled to accountability.

Whenever anyone starts a speech or begins a written article like this...REMEMBER - It's a lie, con job or sales trick.

SONIA POULTON

I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received following my departure from The People’s Voice on Monday, January 6, 2014.
    The above is another deceptive move claiming you have support and omit where that support is coming from.

Journalists, by the very nature of their profession are nosy. They also know they can purchase this information when the accounting period ends and after the reports are filed. The key is knowing why she blew her whistle knowing TPV's accounting period would not end till sometime 2014 as they did not incorporate till May 17, 2013.

Sonia is also showing deception in the first seconds of this video with her hand touch to her face.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_32yFRi7OQ

Sonia's presentation at last Friday's fund raiser was from her heart. It's not normal for anyone to flip 12 hours later complaining how money was spent.

I'm sure if you look beyond all the fluff and noise you can see what this is about and join me in wishing both Sonia and David well. It's working, just look at all the chatter.

No one in the public eye is genuine. How many times have you witnessed a PM or MP; President or Congress deceptive coupled with the media telling outright lies?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th January 2014), Cearna (11th January 2014), Frances (17th January 2014), KosmicKat (11th January 2014), Wolf Khan (24th January 2014)