Thread: 911~The Hidden Piece Of The Puzzle

Retired Member
    Thanks

911~The Hidden Piece Of The Puzzle

I'm just going to say it like it is.........For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear......YOU WILL FIND IT HERE !
    And the RCC Luciferian Cult knows this truth as well ! That's why they keep all the pictures hidden and worship her secretly and away from public eyes to see the truth of what really happens behind closed doors !
    And you will also learn more truth about the real ancient knowledge too !

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29LpHSiMNZc

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crested-duck For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th January 2014), john parslow (9th January 2014), modwiz (8th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This looks like it could be interesting. If, I haven't already heard, or known, about these things. Not much of a synopsis here, Rob.

This post will enable me to find this video when I have an hour to gamble with.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th January 2014), Frances (8th January 2014), Wolf Khan (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by crested-duck View Post
    I'm just going to say it like it is.........For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear......YOU WILL FIND IT HERE !
    And the RCC Luciferian Cult knows this truth as well ! That's why they keep all the pictures hidden and worship her secretly and away from public eyes to see the truth of what really happens behind closed doors !
    And you will also learn more truth about the real ancient knowledge too !

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29LpHSiMNZc
    If I just throw the golden nugget out there...no one will take time to also pick up the smaller/little nuggets that are also to be found in the informative video that references original biblical/Tora/etc, knowledge from long days of old, before the Masons/RCC Cult took and perverted the info for control of and manipulation of..."SOUL ENERGY"~~~~~controlling energy IS THE GAME !
    If you do not use sacred geometry to connect the dots?perspectives, (example #8,#10,#43,#64,#88)you will never really see and know exactly what you are looking at and be able (to truely& honestly OVERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE being presented here)!
    Again..for those with eyes to see and ears to hear...and a willingness to explore to find the reality that surrounds them, and controls them by their own ignorance of it's existance.

Do I need to go kindergarden style and use the 4th of july sparkler metaphor, and a chalkboard now too....LOL...hope not !
    Last edited by crested-duck, 8th January 2014 at 14:25.

lookbeyond
    I plan on watching this when i have some privacy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Sooz (9th January 2014)