Thread: CROP CIRCLES 2014 (as I see it)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 177 Posts

CROP CIRCLES 2014 (as I see it)

CROP CIRCLES 2014 (As I see it)

There are 2 types :- REAL ONES, and man-made ones.

Here in England, the REAL ONES are found mainly around the Wiltshire / Hampshire area.
    ( There may be others around the World, but I cannot say for sure. )

The man made ones have several categories :-
    1) Made by people paid by the intelligence services, in order to belittle the Real ones.
    2) Made by people paid by some corporation.
    3) Made by “wanabee” artists.
    4) Made by idiots.
    There could be more categories !

There have been references to the REAL ones in previous centuries, but they have been more prominent since the 1970s. COLIN ANDREWS (originally from Hampshire, England, but now residing in USA ) has researched the subject extensively, and I would recommend reading his books and his website.

The REAL PHENOMENON is closely linked with UFOs and CONSCIOUSNESS
    (Although I don't pretend to fully understand the subject).

Sadly, since around the 1980s the man-made ones have ”exploded” onto the scene, with the result that they now far outnumber the REAL ones by about 5:1 overall in England.
    Unfortunately, the human circlemakers have now turned the subject into a joke, but then that was the intention of the intelligence services.

CONTRARY to popular belief, the more complex and intricate ones are usually man-made !!

Link below to an article on RICHARD D HALL's website concerning circlemaker John Lundberg (recently seen in California).
    http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=209
    Last edited by boja, 7th January 2014 at 11:19.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Cearna (8th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), john parslow (7th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014), The One (7th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts
    For those interested in the crop circle phenomena below are some good vids

There should be a Pulitzer Prize category specifically created so that filmmakes like Gazecki can be properly recognized." - Roger Ebert

"Original and objective, Filmaker William Gazecki is one of the finest documentaries of all time." - Sundance Institute

Signs indicate that some form of non-human intelligence is communication with us ... What's the message?

Academy Award (R) nominated documentary filmmaker William Gazecki (Waco: "Rules of Engagement") offers a compelling and provocative look at the mysterious phenomenon of Crop Circles. Full of never-before-seen footage and interviews with leading Crop Circle researchers and scientists, Crop "Circles: Quest For Truth is a fascinating, in-depth exploration of prevailing theories about the origin and nature of Crop Circles and the possible implications for us and Planet Earth. An astonishing experience guaranteed to shift perspectives and alter perceptions of what is real.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4e_wlLb_kk

Presented for the first time in this investigative film is the discovery of a hidden symbolic language or meaning, a "Cosmic Code" in the Crop Circle formations which began to appear in a whirlwind of mystery in the early 1990s and continues to this day with stunning geometric complexity, grandeur and beauty.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), boja (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), john parslow (7th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    You can watch Richard D Halls ground breaking video on crop circles & the intelligence agencies on you tube, here http://www.youtube.com/user/richplanetuk/videos

This is part 1 of 6

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9J_to9tbCE

Richard D. Hall's no nonsense expose of the facts behind the modern day crop circle phenomenon cuts through the pseudo science, the rumours and the disinformation leaving the viewer with a clear picture of the true situation. The film features the most objective British crop circle researchers in the business: David Cayton, Robert Hulse and Roy Dutton. Until now, their work has been kept largely out of the public eye, and is unleashed in this extremely telling and poignant documentary which leaves no stone unturned. The evidence presented will leave you in no doubt that there are two entirely exclusive instigators of the modern day crop circle phenomenon, one of which is non human. The results are chilling and could change your view of the way you see the world's media organisations and the powers that control them.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), boja (7th January 2014), Cearna (8th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), The One (7th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    You can watch Richard D Halls ground breaking video on crop circles & the intelligence agencies on you tube, here http://www.youtube.com/user/richplanetuk/videos

This is part 1 of 6

Richard D. Hall's no nonsense expose of the facts behind the modern day crop circle phenomenon cuts through the pseudo science, the rumours and the disinformation leaving the viewer with a clear picture of the true situation. The film features the most objective British crop circle researchers in the business: David Cayton, Robert Hulse and Roy Dutton. Until now, their work has been kept largely out of the public eye, and is unleashed in this extremely telling and poignant documentary which leaves no stone unturned. The evidence presented will leave you in no doubt that there are two entirely exclusive instigators of the modern day crop circle phenomenon, one of which is non human. The results are chilling and could change your view of the way you see the world's media organisations and the powers that control them.
    this series is supper : )
    first time I ever heard of the 'bent node' theory.
    'broken nodes' -- man made
    'bent nodes' -- real deal

best investigation yet.
    Last edited by jimmer, 7th January 2014 at 14:21. Reason: damn typo

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), boja (8th January 2014), Cearna (8th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I've been aware of bent-node for some time (not trying to say I know more than anyone else here - just saying I've been tracking crop circles and have seen most videos).

Have a good friend who went over to UK with Steven Greer on one of his expeditions. Their experience (according to my friend) was when in a crop circle (those w/no breakage) that electronics wouldn't work. I believe this would have been in the mid-90's, but not sure of the date.

My belief is that we should stay open and consider everything.

We here are all pretty sure that our gov'ts have more advanced technology than we are aware of. I have always considered their being behind some of the circles a possibility.

Why? - we suspect is to muddy the waters - and perhaps even to lead us in other directions than the directions of the ones that are "originals".

Also, regarding this board plank business. I continue to find it difficult to believe that 2 guys (or 10 for that matter) coming home from the pub at midnight created these. I also find it difficult that anyone with plank boards (even funded by the government could create these very intricate designs.) That doesn't mean I don't stay open to that possibility.

What I can believe - the government, realizing that the blank board theory is the deal breaker - would go into these circles after their creation with plank boards and mess them up, to again confuse us. (however I don't stay "locked into" this theory). The fact that people have seen lights hovering over the area where the crop circles are made, could lead one to believe they're et's. Could also lead one to believe that is part of the highly advanced secret government technology.

Stay open and curious.

Note: this was posted under the video in Spiral's post above:

A group of MIT students from US tried to recreate all aspects of a crop circle, including microwave background, metallic material found in the soil and so on. They used so much science and expensive equipment. Got mixed results and did not fit the time and did not explain all aspects of the phenomenon. (I did not research this)
    Last edited by BabaRa, 8th January 2014 at 01:17.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

boja (8th January 2014), Cearna (8th January 2014), Seikou-Kishi (7th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malc View Post
    For those interested in the crop circle phenomena below are some good vids

There should be a Pulitzer Prize category specifically created so that filmmakes like Gazecki can be properly recognized." - Roger Ebert

"Original and objective, Filmaker William Gazecki is one of the finest documentaries of all time." - Sundance Institute

Signs indicate that some form of non-human intelligence is communication with us ... What's the message?

Academy Award (R) nominated documentary filmmaker William Gazecki (Waco: "Rules of Engagement") offers a compelling and provocative look at the mysterious phenomenon of Crop Circles. Full of never-before-seen footage and interviews with leading Crop Circle researchers and scientists, Crop "Circles: Quest For Truth is a fascinating, in-depth exploration of prevailing theories about the origin and nature of Crop Circles and the possible implications for us and Planet Earth. An astonishing experience guaranteed to shift perspectives and alter perceptions of what is real.
    just watched this one, Crop Circles -- Quest for Truth.

wow. what a comprehensive, explorative documentary.
    fascination back by excruciating scientific study.
    the end theories make lots of sense.

the way it ends is great -- philosophies:

footprints of the intelligences.

once the code is understood, there'll be a lot of unraveling underway.

they are playing gentle with us.

it's an interactive phenomenom.

conclusion: crop circles are contact part 1 (whoever the contactors are)

thank you, boja and malc.
    Last edited by jimmer, 8th January 2014 at 13:39.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th January 2014), boja (8th January 2014), Cearna (8th January 2014), Tonz (8th January 2014)