Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mysterious crop circles found in Chualar, California

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    That video didn't show how they 'created' that crop formation! Do we have proof that they called their chip 192 before it was found?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Church (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    sorry church, but did you watch the nvidia video
    I sure did, and I couldn't help but notice that they had no footage of the actual creation of the glyph. It's pretty easy to claim responsibility for these things, but apparently not as easy to demonstrate the creation of them.

reality check, please : )
    That's good advice.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), KosmicKat (8th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I also just did a quick bit of googling, and noticed a few interesting facts (aside from the glaring lack of footage of nvidia humans creating the glyph):

1) The farmer was just as surprised as everyone else when it appeared on his property
    2) He then hired a security company called Echelon to keep people away, and we all know coincidences don't exist. Echelon.
    3) It was plowed down before anyone could come in and independently verify any of the data

Now, my first thought is, why would nVidia destroy a farmer's land without obtaining his permission in advance? That's a combination of criminal offenses, from trespassing to property damage. My second thought is, why would such an expensive security force be brought in by a farmer who just lost his entire crop due to a marketing prank? There are too many weird inconsistencies like that.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    I also just did a quick bit of googling, and noticed a few interesting facts (aside from the glaring lack of footage of nvidia humans creating the glyph):

1) The farmer was just as surprised as everyone else when it appeared on his property
    2) He then hired a security company called Echelon to keep people away, and we all know coincidences don't exist. Echelon.
    3) It was plowed down before anyone could come in and independently verify any of the data

Now, my first thought is, why would nVidia destroy a farmer's land without obtaining his permission in advance? That's a combination of criminal offenses, from trespassing to property damage. My second thought is, why would such an expensive security force be brought in by a farmer who just lost his entire crop due to a marketing prank? There are too many weird inconsistencies like that.

Thanks Church for doing the research. I had the very same questions.

I will add to those: How can people on the ground create such a large image (I believe it was over 700 ft across) with such complete accuracy, without having some template projected from above?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Church (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), jimmer (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts

the quest continues.

as for the farmer, his amazement and all the security, was all of that reaction before or after nvidia outed it?
    if before, then don't you think the farmer was well paid and part of it?

as for destroying a cash crop:

http://youtu.be/zDWAV1eshbI?t=36s

context, pleeeease.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll believe nvidia did it when they actually recreate it live on camera.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (9th January 2014), Spiral (7th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll believe nvidia did it when they actually recreate it live on camera.

dream on, church, dream on...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th January 2014), Frances (7th January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I posted the following under Boja's thread: http://jandeane81.com/threads/1681-C...-(as-I-see-it)
    But thought it should be here as well.

I've been aware of bent-node for some time (not trying to say I know more than anyone else here - just saying I've been tracking crop circles and have seen most videos).

Have a good friend who went over to UK with Steven Greer on one of his expeditions. Their experience (according to my friend) was when in a crop circle (those w/no breakage) that electronics wouldn't work. I believe this would have been in the mid-90's, but not sure of the date.

My belief is that we should stay open and consider everything.

We here are all pretty sure that our gov'ts have more advanced technology than we are aware of. I have always considered their being behind some of the circles a possibility.

Why? - we suspect is to muddy the waters - and perhaps even to lead us in other directions than the directions of the ones that are "originals".

Also, regarding this board plank business. I continue to find it difficult to believe that 2 guys (or 10 for that matter) coming home from the pub at midnight created these. I also find it difficult that anyone with plank boards (even funded by the government could create these very intricate designs.) That doesn't mean I don't stay open to that possibility. However, it might be a big stretch for me that nVidia has this technology.

What I can believe - the government, realizing that the blank board theory is the deal breaker - would go into these circles after their creation with plank boards and mess them up, to again confuse us. (however I don't stay "locked into" this theory). The fact that people have seen lights hovering over the area where the crop circles are made, could lead one to believe they're et's. Could also lead one to believe that is part of the highly advanced secret government technology.

Stay open and curious.

Note: this was posted under the video in Spiral's post above:

A group of MIT students from US tried to recreate all aspects of a crop circle, including microwave background, metallic material found in the soil and so on. They used so much science and expensive equipment. Got mixed results and did not fit the time and did not explain all aspects of the phenomenon. (I did not research this)
    Last edited by BabaRa, 8th January 2014 at 01:19.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th January 2014), shamanseeker (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    An Italian TV journalist who covers a lot of things we talk about once visited the south-west of England to look into crop circles because most people were saying that they are hand-made. He put a notice up in that pub where enthusiasts of crop formations go saying they were an Italian TV troupe who wanted to speak to the creators of crop circles. They were contacted by a group of youngsters. They followed them and filmed them all night as they created a crop circle. They used a board and rope. The result was pretty good though not finished in the crisp and sophisticated way as some. They thanked the boys and then examined their circle scientifically and compared them to the 'real' thing.

They discovered that the stalks were broken in the boys' circle and there was no centre knot. They examined both circles with a geiger counter and there were strong (sorry, I'm not scientific but...) vibrations(?) on the geiger counter in the 'real' circles. Their stalks were not broken and the insects that had been in the circle area were as if 'microwaved'.

There is definitely a big difference between these two types of crop circle. There are groups who create them by hand. Maybe the governments are doing them as well. There's a British military base near this area in the U.K. and a helicopter comes out and examines the newly-made crop formations the following the night they are made.

I personally think that there are three kinds: the ones made by pranksters, maybe ones made by the governments and ones made by aliens. I think there are more alien ones myself. Some of them are so incredibly sophisticated. They've been seeing them for centuries in Africa according to Credo Mutwa and they have been seen in history on other continents. I think these must be alien. The question is why are the majority appearing in the south-west of England? Could it be they are made by the aliens in alliance with our government or are positive aliens trying to send us messages? I imagine the people working on the underground base under the Salisbury plain are intelligent enough to be able to work out the meaning of these messages(?)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th January 2014), jimmer (8th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by boja View Post
    Article below cut & pasted from Linda Moulton-Howe's website - Earthfiles.com - TODAY.

January 5, 2014 - Nvidia Corporation Created “192 Crop Circle.”
    Nvidia will “confess” at 8 PM Pacific Press Conference tonight at CES.
    “192 was put, via Braille, into the design, Nvidia says, to represent
    the number of cores (192) in the company's new mobile chip”
    that will be introduced at the consumer electronics tradeshow
    in Las Vegas on January 5, 2014.
    - NBC Channel 4 Los Angeles

Nividia Corp., meaning Envy in Latin,
    is an American global technology company based
    in Santa Clara, California. Nividia manufactures graphics
    processing units (GPUs) and system-on-a-chip units.

January 5, 2014 - Nvidia Corporation Created “192 Crop Circle.”
    CEO Jen-Hsun Huang “confessed” at Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
    in Las Vegas tonight that Nvidia made Chualar barley pattern.
    “This is a confession. Tegra K1 (new mobile chip with 192 central cores)
    is impossibly advanced - like out of this world. It's practically made by
    aliens! I want a promotion launch that will have global reach, but no
    marketing budget. So, yes it is true. Nvidia is behind this phenomenon,
    310 feet in diameter crop circle in barley in Chualar, California.”
    - Jen-Hsun Huang, Nvidia CEO, Jan. 5, 2014

Chualar, California barley pattern produced great buzz since it “emerged”
    Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, and finally was explained as a Nvidia mobile
    phone chip TEGRA K1 192-core Super Chip promotion by Nvidia CEO
    Jen-Hsun Huang at the beginning of the Las Vegas Consumer Electric Show, Jan. 5, 2014.

QED. (QUAD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM - Latin : = Which was to be proved)
    credit to boja for breaking this story wide open.
    great find.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th January 2014), Frances (8th January 2014), shamanseeker (9th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    I'm a bit late on this but the swathe, haphazardly carved through the corn at the bottom right of the circle as we look at it puts me off, unless it was investigators? I guess we will never know?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th January 2014), Frances (8th January 2014), shamanseeker (9th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    I'm a bit late on this but the swathe, haphazardly carved through the corn at the bottom right of the circle as we look at it puts me off, unless it was investigators? I guess we will never know?
    Unfortunately the farmer plowed it under before it could be examined.

I should think if nVidia had created it (and presumably paid the farmer) they would have paid him to keep the "great" advertising up as well.

Church posted the following above:

If this is true and nVidia did it, sounds as if they could have a lawsuit on their hands. And if they paid the farmer (after the fact) again, wouldn't he have kept it up.

Many inconsistancies here.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (9th January 2014)