Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious crop circles found in Chualar, California

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts

Mysterious crop circles found in Chualar, California

Mysterious, giant crop circles have appeared on a Chualar farm and startled observers into wondering if aliens landed in the Salinas Valley.

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-cal...#ixzz2pDZeJTql

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (2nd January 2014), Cearna (2nd January 2014), Church (2nd January 2014), Frances (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), john parslow (2nd January 2014), mojo (2nd January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (2nd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014), Tonz (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Wow this is certainly different than the one's we are used to

After looking up on this someone said her jaw dropped when she saw a photo of the crop circle because in its center there is a braille inscription.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnVIoL2SKV4

It's fascinating. I don't know what it means, but it's readable," she said. "Those dots are in very specific order. It's so perfect it's almost like a machine did it. They are not off in any way, shape, or form."

Braille is a system of dots that enable blind people to read and write through touch. Falanga said the dots form three lines and translate in braille as:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192

Orchestra conductor Carl Christensen of Monterey said he works with blind music students and agrees that it reads 192.

"Now we just need to follow the 192 clue!" Christensen said.

The only way to definitively know "192" was meant to convey would be to ask the crop circle's creator. No one, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial, had come forward to claim responsibility as of Tuesday.

A YouTube video uploaded by an anonymous videographer Monday claims to document two friends who drove down Chualar Canyon Road just before sunrise. The video shows green bursts of light flashing over the field just before dawn, and the friends run with their camera through the field until they stumble into the circle

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), Cearna (2nd January 2014), Church (2nd January 2014), Frances (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), john parslow (2nd January 2014), KosmicKat (2nd January 2014), mojo (2nd January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (2nd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), Tonz (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    is it strange to anyone that this anonymous guy was just
    driving along this frontage road at dawn?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (8th January 2014), BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), mojo (2nd January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    If it were a weekend, i.e. Saturday or Sunday morning it wouldn't be so strange for young men to be going home at that time.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), mojo (2nd January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    is it strange to anyone that this anonymous guy was just
    driving along this frontage road at dawn?

not really.from the age of 15-20 i rarely stayed at home.the parks,trails and farmers land is where we lived.
    we,d either drive around or just hang out in the fields.
    went home to eat i think.
    those summers where the best days of my life.
    just living it and enjoying it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malc View Post
    Wow this is certainly different than the one's we are used to

After looking up on this someone said her jaw dropped when she saw a photo of the crop circle because in its center there is a braille inscription.

It's fascinating. I don't know what it means, but it's readable," she said. "Those dots are in very specific order. It's so perfect it's almost like a machine did it. They are not off in any way, shape, or form."

Braille is a system of dots that enable blind people to read and write through touch. Falanga said the dots form three lines and translate in braille as:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192

Orchestra conductor Carl Christensen of Monterey said he works with blind music students and agrees that it reads 192.

"Now we just need to follow the 192 clue!" Christensen said.

The only way to definitively know "192" was meant to convey would be to ask the crop circle's creator. No one, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial, had come forward to claim responsibility as of Tuesday.
    Braille! Very interesting. I thought it was some sort of ipad type device or computer screen. Note the 4 rectangular keys (on the right side of the computer-type device in the top picture) The middle key seems to be pushed in. A clue?

Doesn't ring any bells for me from a numerlogical standpoint.

192 = 3

So

3 -3 (or 6)
    B 3 - 1 (or 4)
    3 - 3 (or 6)

6 + 4 +6 = 7

So B - 7 or Be 7 ?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

jimmer (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm a stickler for accuracy, doing confirmation and follow up homework before posting and trying my best to not be misleading and to not waste people's time running down any inaccurate and/or baseless paths.

Why does your post title use the plural circles?
    There has been much follow up to this story before the time of your post, plenty of debunking to me and that the farmer plowed it over yesterday.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

jimmer (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014), Wolf Khan (6th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    I'm a stickler for accuracy, doing confirmation and follow up homework before posting and trying my best to not be misleading and to not waste people's time running down any inaccurate and/or baseless paths.

There has been much follow up to this story before the time of your post, plenty of debunking to me and that the farmer plowed it over yesterday.
    You're right - I should have said "circle" and not plural.

If you're aware of debunking, please post it - would love to read it. Thanks

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post

For all creditability there will always be the debunking side of it.I did my home work and thought it was in the interest to post so members can make their own mind up.I think this circle is very interesting.Its been suggested a lot of people saw pick up trucks and people in the field working on this the day before, so if this was true, why did no one come forward with this info before? It seems there is always allot of people standing by ready to debunk ANYTHING that is remotely strange????

The only way to tell if a crop circle is real or not, is to enter the area, do chemical testing on the plants, and see if there is a strange feeling in the area. Fake crop circles do not produce these feelings in people, nor do they change the literal chemical make up of the plants themselves, the real crop circles do.

But i am sure we will never hear of any such testing on the plants.

For me this is not like graffitti where the person doing their thing is basically bragging off.It doesn't make sense that humans would take the time and effort to do something like crop circles and not want others to know how creative and intelligent they are for being able to pull it off. Humans, by nature, are greedy and self-centered. (not all, mind you, but many who are hoaxer are). They want their time in the limelight. So, where is the responsible parties for ANY crop circles (Except for those two gentleman many years ago who claimed to have done a few). People still remember THEM, but I seriously doubt they are going around the world making new ones and not putting their signature somewhere on them.

One more thing, IF someone or a group of people are doing them, they would at least brag to their friends, and one of those people would more than likely come forward to tell the masses who did it. Again, for fame, if nothing else

Also no one realized how intricate the crop circles were until professional photographer Julie Belanger took a helicopter ride Monday morning.Even if this turns out to be a hoax i say come forward and be heard and seen i applaud you.

Co-incidental but so many farmers once a crop cirlce as been discovered remove it straight away

You be the judge

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), jimmer (2nd January 2014), Mark (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    But why braille, why choose a code that applies to a minority?

Call me suspicious, but isn't English more widely known?

For the record, on a personal level, I KNOW these things are generally the real deal, so what we have to ask ourselves is why its not written information everyone can understand. This points then to the subconscious mind, which deals and communicates with symbols and geometry.

So the next obvious question is, how are these images affecting us on a deeper level?

Are opposing agendas using this form of communication, one to unlock and one to hinder?

And why for the love of God are they nearly always "ROUND"!!!
    Last edited by Mark, 2nd January 2014 at 18:42.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post

could be true,Chinese is English it was a language formed by whispers .

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Calabash (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's suport for the 192 decoding
    and a possible interpretation: it's a date?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    on a related note, remember the viral, 'balls of light creating crop circles'?
    look what I found rummaging around YT.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMeRd5EdBwE

and, why not, here's the debunking of this debunking.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMOezRBwHWo

conclusion: total confusion : /

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), Spiral (2nd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014), Wolf Khan (6th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    on another related note, a home-made compilation
    of how-to crop circle debunking videos.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014), Wolf Khan (6th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts

IMO they are using Braille to suggest that we are blind.

For the record, on a personal level, I KNOW these things are generally the real deal, so what we have to ask ourselves is why its not written information everyone can understand. This points then to the subconscious mind, which deals and communicates with symbols and geometry.

So the next obvious question is, how are these images affecting us on a deeper level?

Are opposing agendas using this form of communication, one to unlock and one to hinder?

And why for the love of God are they nearly always "ROUND"!!!
    Well, who knows, the real ones are more than likely are scientific cyphers, only if you are intelligent enough to read them are you ready for what they say maybe ?

The fake ones in the UK are paid for by the secret services, as Richard D Hall proves in his film "Crop Circles; the Hidden Truth".

They are round because they are crop CIRCLES otherwise they would be crop squares, crop rectangles, crop polygons etc ( you do know no-one else would ask that question ? WHOMADEGOD)

Only joking, they are round because;

Fake circles are made using ropes (instead of compasses) to do the geometry.

For the real ones this is the only explanation I have seen, Roy Dutton on Richplanet; http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=40&part=1

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd January 2014), Mark (2nd January 2014), mojo (7th January 2014), Moonlight (3rd January 2014), shamanseeker (3rd January 2014), The One (3rd January 2014)